“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#246 Dec 2, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the advice I gave to my son was.......RUN! lol
I suppose you're right to tell him that if she's using him to get what she wants.. through biological duress...

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#247 Dec 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
* giggles* aww you're chocolate, too?!?!:D
Stop it Jazzy, my cheeks are hurting!:-))

Level 7

Location hidden

#248 Dec 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you're right to tell him that if she's using him to get what she wants.. through biological duress...
No that was my ex wife using what God gave her to get me to see things her way. Can't blame her for that. I was joking of course about being under biological duress. You will learn that we men like to complain about our suffering under the tyranny of wifey oppression. It gives us something to talk about besides football..lol

Level 6

The Sequel

#249 Dec 2, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it Jazzy, my cheeks are hurting!:-))
*giggles*:D

Level 7

Location hidden

#250 Dec 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm very honest with my sons about my faux pas I've committed in the past, so I would never poison their minds or rob them of their future happiness with some young lady because of my past. I would not be a very good father were I to do that.

Level 6

The Sequel

#251 Dec 2, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No that was my ex wife using what God gave her to get me to see things her way. Can't blame her for that. I was joking of course about being under biological duress. You will learn that we men like to complain about our suffering under the tyranny of wifey oppression. It gives us something to talk about besides football..lol
lolol yes I hear it all the time.. my bishop even does the same thing at service lolol..:D..

Level 6

The Sequel

#252 Dec 2, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I'm very honest with my sons about my faux pas I've committed in the past, so I would never poison their minds or rob them of their future happiness with some young lady because of my past. I would not be a very good father were I to do that.
that's good, cogito..:) but by all means I'm sure you tell them when they're being manipulated or used by women or if you suspect so...:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#253 Dec 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text> that's good, cogito..:) but by all means I'm sure you tell them when they're being manipulated or used by women or if you suspect so...:)
No, I just yell SUCKER! We laugh and then they call and tell their mother on me, who of course, calls me and nags me about my paternal responsibilities to my sons! Vicious cycle! lol

Level 6

The Sequel

#254 Dec 2, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just yell SUCKER! We laugh and then they call and tell their mother on me, who of course, calls me and nags me about my paternal responsibilities to my sons! Vicious cycle! lol
lololol :D you are too funny lolol..

“.RADIANT.”

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#255 Dec 2, 2013
I saw that psycho's SBT thread, I didn't know Jessica White was with Tom Cruise. I must be the only woman in the world that doesn't think he's "all that".

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#256 Dec 2, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nooooo! You gave ole boy a mulligan? Damn girl, are you masochistic or just a big softy?
Oh hell no...sequel with different characters.

There was Marine Nut, Monkey King, Bear Trap,.5 Second Man...I have enough stories for an entire TV series.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#257 Dec 2, 2013
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
lmaohh oh oh lololol... somebody call the ambulance,I think I need resuscitation ^-^-^---..
LOL

Level 7

Location hidden

#258 Dec 3, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh hell no...sequel with different characters.
There was Marine Nut, Monkey King, Bear Trap,.5 Second Man...I have enough stories for an entire TV series.
Bwahahahaha! They each have names to encapsulate the experience. Were all of these guys a function of your compassionate soul's inability to say no and hurt their feelings or was it the slime pickings of brothers there in Hawaii and or in Massachusetts. I reconnected with an ex who now lives in New Bedford, Mass, and she had me rolling talking about the brothers there.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#259 Dec 3, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwahahahaha! They each have names to encapsulate the experience. Were all of these guys a function of your compassionate soul's inability to say no and hurt their feelings or was it the slime pickings of brothers there in Hawaii and or in Massachusetts. I reconnected with an ex who now lives in New Bedford, Mass, and she had me rolling talking about the brothers there.
Yeah, I need to learn to be more of a bytch and stop trying to be so nice.

The dating scene all around is bad if you stick with a racial preference but you only need the right ONE so time will tell if I found him or not.

Level 7

Location hidden

#260 Dec 3, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I need to learn to be more of a bytch and stop trying to be so nice.
The dating scene all around is bad if you stick with a racial preference but you only need the right ONE so time will tell if I found him or not.
I feel your pain because there is a paucity of quality on the sister side of the divide as well. Most of them have died early intellectual deaths, or they are sheeple terrified of separating themselves from the herd. Then there are those who have been horrifically psychologically disfigured from past relationships and are but a shell of their former selves, suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome and those who are so insecure that they want to accompany you to the bathroom. I could go on, but you get the point. People are strewed up out there.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#261 Dec 3, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel your pain because there is a paucity of quality on the sister side of the divide as well. Most of them have died early intellectual deaths, or they are sheeple terrified of separating themselves from the herd. Then there are those who have been horrifically psychologically disfigured from past relationships and are but a shell of their former selves, suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome and those who are so insecure that they want to accompany you to the bathroom. I could go on, but you get the point. People are strewed up out there.
True. I hear stories from my guy friends about women acting either thirsty or completely stalker mode.

I try not to let my past affect my future but not everyone can let stuff go.

*shrugs*
SamBee

Apopka, FL

#262 Dec 3, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Aleikhem Shalom, brother.
I'm afraid you have the wrong person, but thank you for the greeting. I hope you find who you seek.
Shalom, Shalom.
Shalum,

I wasn't seeking to find anyone ahki. I just was on the hebrew Israelite thread and after I posted it took me back to the main page where I noticed your name at the top of the page.

Ani mitstaer meod

Sorry for a mistake.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#263 Dec 3, 2013
Good morning! I hope everyone has a productive day.:)

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#264 Dec 3, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>My grandmother used to say, "Opposites attract...but likes STAY TOGETHER".
Great video, by the way.
Very true. Very true indeed.

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#265 Dec 3, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
Good morning! I hope everyone has a productive day.:)
Goodmorning luv

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White jews who mock ignorant blacks and call th... 4 min Akuma No Jo 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min HooYa 1,681,863
The Hebrew troll EXPOSED as "JRT"... 4 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Gen. KELLY: Mexico will not pay for the wall 6 min Joey 5
Nobody is on white people side 8 min White 52
Trump has fake media awards. I have the topic ... 8 min Ttt 6
Hahaha! Negroes actually believe we need them! 10 min Yisraelite Suprem... 25
Trump is Officially OBESE 1 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 32
Highest poverty rate in U.S.? California! 4 hr IT IS I 98
Racist White People on MLK Day. 5 hr el rey de los cam... 83
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr el rey de los cam... 37,785
More from around the web