Good Company Cafe'
First Prev
of 41
Next Last

Level 6

Since: Jun 08

DC

#1 Nov 30, 2013
New thread for positive folks to come, relax, and just be yourselves. So pull up a seat and share you thoughts...

Level 6

DC

#2 Nov 30, 2013
Bedroom Music for adults for this cold winter.

Emanny - Tub of Milk
http://en.musicplayon.com/play...

Alex Jacke - Your Sex is Amazing
https://soundcloud.com/alex-jacke/your-sex-is...

Ab & 14k - Message to My Unknown Love
https://soundcloud.com/ab-14kt/message-to-my-...

Kiah Victoria - Breathing is Too Easy
https://soundcloud.com/kiahvictoria/breathing...

Jean Baylor - Stronger
https://soundcloud.com/bwilliamsmusic/stronge...

Rashad- Goosebumps

Jermaine Crawford - Janet
https://soundcloud.com/jermainecrawford/janet

I have all the mp3's so if you want any of these, I'll send it to you for free.
VampiYAH Stab

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2013
Swade my boi ..I would throw my panties at you for this thread.

..BUT!.. Jaz doesn't appreciate you biting off her Idea.

There! I had to speak on it.

Level 6

DC

#5 Nov 30, 2013
What do you guys think about this Ohio couple pleading not guilty to abandoning their adopted child of nine years?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/ohio...

I kind of side with the parents. Was the kid suppose to just stay there and treated like the black sheep, or go to another family where he can receive proper love and attention.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#6 Nov 30, 2013
That situation shows that even black parent cant stand raising unruly, savage, inconsiderate black kids who display violent sociopathic behavior & who refuse to do anything right, better to get rid of him now than to wake up one morning with their heads cut off.
Why do blacks ___________

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Nov 30, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
That situation shows that even black parent cant stand raising unruly, savage, inconsiderate black kids who display violent sociopathic behavior & who refuse to do anything right, better to get rid of him now than to wake up one morning with their heads cut off.
Well now friend, I don't think we should those wacky darkies too harshly! I don't know about you but I would be grumpy myself if I had to go through life with that weird hair and skin! LOL! Can you imagine being glossier than those little Mexican tomatoes at the grocery store? HAHAHA!

I do enjoy the café thread! It is a good place for us to take a breather and clear the air! I haven't been to the forums for a while! Hello to all, even you blacks!

APV

“You were saying about bp aging”

Level 3

Since: Apr 08

still busy trolling??

#8 Nov 30, 2013
Swade wrote:
What do you guys think about this Ohio couple pleading not guilty to abandoning their adopted child of nine years?
I kind of side with the parents. Was the kid suppose to just stay there and treated like the black sheep, or go to another family where he can receive proper love and attention.
IDK, they had him since infancy. It's not like adopting a pet and returning it because it didn't work out. A child picks up behaviors that they will experience as an adult between the ages of 6-8. While I don't think abandonment charges are necessary, as they did return him back to child services, I don't know if they exhausted all options (i.e. psychiatric help) before just "giving up on him".

Level 6

DC

#10 Nov 30, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
IDK, they had him since infancy. It's not like adopting a pet and returning it because it didn't work out. A child picks up behaviors that they will experience as an adult between the ages of 6-8. While I don't think abandonment charges are necessary, as they did return him back to child services, I don't know if they exhausted all options (i.e. psychiatric help) before just "giving up on him".
A child picks up behaviors, but there are some behaviors which are hereditary. It's hard to dictate which behaviors were learned and which weren't. They said they've called child protective services for assistance but they weren't very responsive. So what should be done...

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11 Nov 30, 2013
Checkin' in...

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#12 Nov 30, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>A child picks up behaviors, but there are some behaviors which are hereditary. It's hard to dictate which behaviors were learned and which weren't. They said they've called child protective services for assistance but they weren't very responsive. So what should be done...
I think the same thing would have been done if they child was theirs by birth vs. adoption. They made a commitment to raise that child until adulthood, so if I child is acting out do what other parents do when their child acts up. Seek counseling is a good start. Also find out the child's "carrot" so he can find constructive ways to release frustrations (i.e. sports).

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#14 Dec 1, 2013
"Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth"...a must see...

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#15 Dec 1, 2013
I'm sooo tired but I have to go to church because I'm volunteering on this Angel Gift project...

Level 6

DC

#16 Dec 1, 2013
APV wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the same thing would have been done if they child was theirs by birth vs. adoption. They made a commitment to raise that child until adulthood, so if I child is acting out do what other parents do when their child acts up. Seek counseling is a good start. Also find out the child's "carrot" so he can find constructive ways to release frustrations (i.e. sports).
so do you think they should go to jail?

Level 6

DC

#17 Dec 1, 2013
APV wrote:
I'm sooo tired but I have to go to church because I'm volunteering on this Angel Gift project...
what are Hawaii churches like?

Level 6

DC

#18 Dec 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
"Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth"...a must see...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2-tP98CgOtwXX
Mike Tyson is more intelligent than I use to give him credit. Have you seen his new commercial with evander?

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#19 Dec 1, 2013
Swade wrote:
New thread for positive folks to come, relax, and just be yourselves. So pull up a seat and share you thoughts...
Thanks Swade... The site need more threads like this.:)

Level 9

#20 Dec 1, 2013
Swade wrote:
Because the child is not of their blood, they give up? He's nine not a rowdy teenager. They should've seeked treatment. I'm sure he been feeling abandoned his entire life, so of course he is going to act out if no one have had a one on one discussion about his feelings. Nine years is a long time to be with someone you call son and one day you decide you're going back. Most of the kids in foster care are troubled children. Have to pray for them all...

Level 9

#21 Dec 1, 2013
I like all your music selection Swade.

APV

Level 3

still busy trolling??

#22 Dec 1, 2013
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>so do you think they should go to jail?
No, I don't think they should go to jail or be punished for abandonment.
Swade wrote:
<quoted text>what are Hawaii churches like?
It's a black baptist church so the set up is pretty much the same. The only differences I see is when you give the Tithe offering they sing a song of dedication in English and then in Hawaiian and when they welcome new visitors they do the "Alooooha" welcome.

But it seems pretty chill thus far. I'm lucky that I haven't seen any pettiness or drama.

Level 6

DC

#23 Dec 1, 2013
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the child is not of their blood, they give up? He's nine not a rowdy teenager. They should've seeked treatment. I'm sure he been feeling abandoned his entire life, so of course he is going to act out if no one have had a one on one discussion about his feelings. Nine years is a long time to be with someone you call son and one day you decide you're going back. Most of the kids in foster care are troubled children. Have to pray for them all...
Yeah but I think it's best that the child leave then stay in a house where he isn't wanted. I would think that would cause more emotional damage than finding him a house to potentially start over at.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 41
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
HELLO: Why do you believe in idol picture of J... 3 min Redefined 189
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,394,386
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 5 min TheOriginalDoby 51
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 min Anonymous 32,516
African/Asian Muslims Target White 6 min Al Awaki 24
Al Qaeda: Orlando Shooter Should Have Targeted ... 7 min RMGHispanic Causi... 5
More Freddie Gray Justice 10 min White and Forever 4
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min yisarel 135,923
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min Anonymous 46,231
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 55 min Marcus Washington 1,279
Three Iraqi/Sudanese children abused and pissed... 2 hr Marcus Washington 75
More from around the web