Interracial Marriage “Destroys White ...

Interracial Marriage “Destroys White People

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#1 Sep 20, 2012
http://bossip.com/649819/interracial-marriage...
Interracial Marriage “Destroys White People?”: Ignorant White Man Goes On Unintelligent Spiel!
sweetgirl101

Memphis, TN

#2 Sep 20, 2012
WOW!!! He's right on the money....
Dark Knight

Blackwood, NJ

#3 Sep 20, 2012
I didn't click the link but being recessive creatures that whites are mixing with us will be the end of them.
umb

Monticello, IN

#4 Sep 20, 2012
yea and halle berries daughter is considered white how did that destroy anyone??
Queen

Astoria, NY

#6 Sep 20, 2012
Dark Knight wrote:
I didn't click the link but being recessive creatures that whites are mixing with us will be the end of them.
Genetically speaking you are absolutely correct...but his spiel was less genetics based and more white supremest based. The premise that white women were destroying their race by dating outside their race has been a platform kkk and neo nazi's have used for decades if not centuries, and to their credit I have to say someone paid attention in biology class when it came to hair texture, skin color, and eye pigmentation. But to then say that the ultimate goal of minorities is to take over the world thru breeding is a bit far fetched.
Dark Knight

Blackwood, NJ

#7 Sep 20, 2012
Aus deinen Knien wrote:
It does, our genes are recessive and so unique that when we breed with a non white, the off spring will never look white, even if IT bred with whites down the family tree.
We can't go extinct. Mother Nature looks up on us, down on you. That's why nature is currently acting "good" upon Detroit.
Keep chimping chimp.
Mother nature hates whites. You are running for your sunblock 5 minutes out in direct sunlight. Probably the only mammals that run from the sun.
Black Deal

Haslet, TX

#8 Sep 20, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
http://bossip.com/649819/inter racial-marriage-destroys-white -people-ignorant-cave-man-goes -on-unintelligent-spiel-video6 9691/
Interracial Marriage “Destroys White People?”: Ignorant White Man Goes On Unintelligent Spiel!
IR shit destroys us black folks to as a people

“Cardinals-World Series :}”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 Sep 20, 2012
Destroys blacks too. The white poop may be decreasing more but the black pop is dead mentally. There is little to no hope for black people.
Dark Knight

Blackwood, NJ

#10 Sep 20, 2012
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
IR shit destroys us black folks to as a people
Nah it doesn't you white loser. As long as the sun shines on this planet blacks will be here.
Dark Knight

Blackwood, NJ

#11 Sep 20, 2012
umb wrote:
yea and halle berries daughter is considered white how did that destroy anyone??
Halle berry is mixed to begin with. What is your point?
Black Deal

Haslet, TX

#14 Sep 20, 2012
Dark Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah it doesn't you white loser. As long as the sun shines on this planet blacks will be here.
STFU devil

IR bs weakens black race so run along to your cave bitch

Level 4

Since: Aug 12

Poughquag, NY

#15 Sep 20, 2012
Dark Knight wrote:
<quoted text>
Halle berry is mixed to begin with. What is your point?
I saw one girl who was Sicilian who looked like Halle Berry LOL!

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 Sep 20, 2012
HelloWorld3 wrote:
Destroys blacks too. The white poop may be decreasing more but the black pop is dead mentally. There is little to no hope for black people.
Agreed, the black community doesn't value education and doesn't see it as cool. Even Whites who use to be the most educated by far are falling behind to Asians.
Sadbuttrue

Gaithersburg, MD

#18 Sep 20, 2012
BROWNMAN20-Pierre wrote:
http://bossip.com/649819/inter racial-marriage-destroys-white -people-ignorant-cave-man-goes -on-unintelligent-spiel-video6 9691/
Okay! That's his opinion! God didn't say there was anything wrong with IR dating or marriage. He did said say what was wrong which was a Believer marrying a Non Believer!

Your buddy maceo was preaching IR BM for decades and said nobody wants Black women! I just laugh now, since his White wife asked for a divorce and he has nothing!

maceo is also fearful of white man who he hates on just as much as this White man hates "other races"!

Yet, maceo married a White woman for 20 years and chase after WW office sluts even longer! He's never done anything for a Black woman except put them down!

I see nothing wrong in doing what so many Black men have done; so you best get use to it!

This White man is a Racist expressing Fear! maceo is a Racist who also expresses Fear for White males!

Who cares?

I won't let that from stopping me from finding a quality man, I know most Black men are no good and good man in the race is RARE to NIL!

This White man in the video is NO DIFFERENT FROM RACIST MACEO! maceo married a White woman to get back at the White men! LMAO

He ruined his life!

Nothing is wrong with IR relationships!

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#19 Sep 20, 2012
I notice the guy said nothing about wm marrying aw though that is the highest number of ir. More then ww with non wm.
fedupwiththemess

Nokesville, VA

#21 Sep 21, 2012
Good. Evil needs to be destroyed...keep mixing it up...lol...see what you started whitey by having sex with slaves and raping slave women and girls.
fedupwiththemess

Nokesville, VA

#23 Sep 21, 2012
Axe V2 wrote:
The only WW that date negroes are (and always have been) low-life, trash that was long cast off by even the lowliest white men.
Take out our garbage, Tyrone. They're a perfect match for you.
That explains why your white mother married your black father. She is garbage/trash and so are you....ignorant azz.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#26 Sep 21, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
lol...that was a good video... i watched the whole thing. truth is, black people have no fkin business marrying white people. none!...it's ok for brothers to fk ww...but for chrissakes, don't marry the b8tch. and bw shouldn't even let a wm get within smelling distance of her. the guy wants to preserve his white race and he feels white men are losing the battle. you can sense his frustration at ww because so many of them fk bm...i can tell y'all from first hand, that i have fked more than my share of ww. but desmond sandiford never married a ww...never would. the white race and the black race should be separate and stop mixing. if they think it's killing them, well that ir between blacks and whites is killing us too.
curt

Calgary, Canada

#28 Sep 21, 2012
fedupwiththemess wrote:
<quoted text>Good post!
Your mother and I dont want you posting anymore on this site. I also want my money back, cuz the pig didnt take her teeth out last time.

Level 5

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#30 Sep 21, 2012
Aus deinen Knien wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, Asians have imitated us. Have you seen China's new planes? They all look like the 70's Soviet Union planes, talk about bastardized Western technology.
We're still on top, the reason tests say different is because of negro brain washing (MTV, negro music, movies, tv, etc.) and liberalism.
We're not going anywhere too soon.
Don't blame it on Black people. Your women don't even want to have your babies anymore. In less than 30 years the White population in America will be 2nd class based upon numbers. Go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The United State of Jones 1 min Hillbilly 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min An NFL Fan 1,394,841
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 3 min Concerned White 306
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 4 min Hillbilly 173
I ain't no cracker 7 min Hillbilly 17
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min Don Barros Serrano 32,580
How To Defeat White Supremacy Easily (Oct '14) 8 min Greatwhiteman 29
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 46,278
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr yisarel 135,980
The UK has left the EU 1 hr Black 88
More from around the web