To all my Caribbean Women: Let's igno...

To all my Caribbean Women: Let's ignore that PSYCHO "TruDru!!!!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

JamaicanBarbie

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 13, 2013
It's obvious he got his feelings hurt by an Caribbean woman because he keeps bashing Caribbean women 24-7 on topix!!!!! And bigging up African American women.

Let him think we beautiful, sexy, feminine, clean, educated, and exotic Caribbean women are jealous of ugly, dirty, welfare living, fat, man-looking, uneducated and ignorant african american women!!!!

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

#2 Nov 13, 2013
Carribean women are awesome,I don't believe anything he's saying,I don't have any problem whatsoever with y'all,I love y'all,my fellow sisters:)
Please don't give into him,us African American women don't believe we are better than you all at all,y'all are completly gorgeous.please don't give into his hype,he's trying to put us against eachother
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#3 Nov 13, 2013
You island monkey chasers crack me up thinking you're better than the American black mammies, at least they are real born & raised black Americans since the days of slavery & we take very good care of them for having picked our cotton for free but you slugs aren't even from real countries, you slime here to our country from a chain of voo doo worshipping, ganja smoking 3rd world islands good for nothing but selling straw hats & clay pottery, even the Africans, as ugly as they are & Christ in heaven they are ugly, even they look down on you like the vermin you are, now go cut up some coconuts, the cruise ships are docking.

Level 5

Since: Jul 13

Rio Grande, Puerto Rico

#4 Nov 13, 2013
He is just a troll who main goal is to divide.
Malic

Houston, TX

#5 Nov 13, 2013
Lol@ Blacks Are Superior thinking he scored some American Black pus*y with that speech. Smh.
Big Knob

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2013
I've noticed this same white devil on every thread, why he's mad because he's colorless.....he ought to be a shamed of himself...runnin' 'round here pink and shit..............thats abnormal he knows it, thats why he's racist.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#8 Nov 14, 2013
Here's an idea why don't you all just boycott this forum and black americans alone.
Brown Girl in the Ring

London, UK

#9 Nov 14, 2013
AmberEbony wrote:
Carribean women are awesome,I don't believe anything he's saying,I don't have any problem whatsoever with y'all,I love y'all,my fellow sisters:)
Please don't give into him,us African American women don't believe we are better than you all at all,y'all are completly gorgeous.please don't give into his hype,he's trying to put us against eachother
Love your sentiment and the sisterly unity.

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

#10 Nov 14, 2013
Brown Girl in the Ring wrote:
<quoted text>
Love your sentiment and the sisterly unity.
Thank u very much Brown Girl in the ring:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Canuk 1,710,460
Smartest posters on Topix afam 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 204
WOW just WOW white ppl 1 hr BillyDbigballer 17
The Joke of the Century: Neo-Nazis Think They'r... 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF I... 115
White girls and Latinas are cute 2 hr White girl 1
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr dreamhunk 51,966
News Black Panther' and mental health in the Black c... 3 hr humanspirit 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 hr dreamhunk 38,115
..He didn't Love the Children.. 6 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 16
*** Trump at 50%! *** 6 hr THX Restores Honor 28
More from around the web