this is how Africans and Neanderthals...

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#41 May 3, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the heck said U was not Eurasian? Again you continue to show you do not have a basic understanding of the topics you argue in. Yes U is Eurasian, but U6 NO LONGER IS. M is Eurasian but the subclade M1 NO LONGER IS. E is African but its subclade E-V13 NO LONGER IS. R is Eurasian but its subclade R-V88 NO LONGER IS. Where's Jeff? Maybe he can also explain this to you.
Yes your silly theories are not only silly and pseudo-science but also contradictory. By the time of the Berbers(who came from East Africa 5,000 years ago), Haplogroup U6 would have already been African. Do you not get what I am saying or do I have to spell this out for you as always like some mental patient.
And yeah I'll wait for YOUR LINKS/SOURCES that REFUTE MINES, like I always do. But I know that won't happen. lol.
So whatever.
Babbling, dropout.

U is Eurasian, so its offspring also are. U6 in the Maghreb 30k bp: EURASIAN.

By your logic the Afrikaaners are black! LOL!!!

No, U6 never became African, as it was not mixed with a majority of African DNA! The Maghreb remained Eurasian throughout. After U6, other Eurasian types entered.

Post a link showing any Maghreb site without Eurasian DNA for 30k years, dropout.

You cannot, so you lose.

MAGHREB: predominantly Eurasian for 30k years.
Bigsmoke

Walton, UK

#42 May 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish. Who are you saying was African? Neandertalensis or Cro-Magnon?
That made no f'ing sense.
It is true that only male neandertal DNA has been found in sapiens. I think that is what you're talking about.
“definitely” contributed to their demise? This is not known, nor the extent of such contribution.
The point is that the term “superior” is not used by evolutionary scientists to refer to a species. A species is well or poorly adapted to a particular habitat.
Of course, you're uneducated, so how would you know?
You know exactly what I'm saying.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#43 May 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Babbling, dropout.
U is Eurasian, so its offspring also are. U6 in the Maghreb 30k bp: EURASIAN.
By your logic the Afrikaaners are black! LOL!!!
No, U6 never became African, as it was not mixed with a majority of African DNA! The Maghreb remained Eurasian throughout. After U6, other Eurasian types entered.
Post a link showing any Maghreb site without Eurasian DNA for 30k years, dropout.
You cannot, so you lose.
MAGHREB: predominantly Eurasian for 30k years.
Sources for these claims? I already posted my links, now its your turn. What are you afraid of?

See Bigsmoke. These moron doesn't understand that haplogroups mutate. Why waste time with him.

Now why don't you post these "Eurasian sites" and physical remains of those "Eurasians". I've have asked you to do so before. Me and Almoravid.

Until you have the balls to post your evidence for you theory, you'll be on ignore again.
Bigsmoke

Walton, UK

#44 May 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really... then let's see a link to evidence for any Maghreb site with no Eurasians present.
LOL!!!
Doesn't exist. And why is that?
Explain the 100% Eurasian remains 12k bp from Taforalt, dropout!
LOL!!!
POST THOSE LINKS, FOOL!!!
Lets calm down now.

The reality is Sapien man evolved in Africa then migrated into Eurasia around 70-100k years ago to co-exist with Neanderthals for the first 40k years.

You've stated that those Eurasians who migrated into Africa 30k years ago remained Eurasians since. So according to your logic Eurasians have remained African since at most 100k years and definitely during Sapien and Neanderthals co-existence for 40k years which ended funny enough 30k years ago!
Bigsmoke

Walton, UK

#45 May 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Eurasians never had a majority of African ancestry. There is no contradiction except between you guys and what you think you know, vs. reality.
Now the old dodge of pretending that Eurasian markers are really African, LOL... and always with that one lame quote.
U is Eurasian. So are it's offspring. That much is certain.
This is also certain:
The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years. This is proven.
Don't think so? Then, lying dropout, provide a link to DNA data showing no Eurasian DNA at an Maghreb site.
You cannot.
You lose.
Wrong, Africans never had a majority of Eurasian ancestry. There is no contradiction except between you and what you think you know, vs. reality.
Now the old dodge of pretending that African markers are really Eurasian, LOL... and always with that one lame quote.
L3 is African. So are it's offspring (N > U > U6). That much is certain.
This is also certain:
Eurasia has been predominantly African for 70k years. This is proven.
Don't think so? Then, lying dropout, provide a link to DNA data showing no African DNA at an Eurasian site.
You cannot.
You lose.
Bigsmoke

Walton, UK

#46 May 3, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY! The double standard in his logic. This is what I've basically been telling him. This character has no basic understanding of this subject. He has no understanding's that haplogroups such as U6 MUTATE.
" NO southwest Asian specific clades for M1 or U6 were discovered. U6 and M1 frequencies in North Africa, the Middle East and Europe DO NOT follow similar patterns, and their sub-clade divisions DO NOT APPEAR to be compatible with their shared history reaching back to the Early Upper Palaeolithic."
Source:
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2148/12/234
^^^Basically stating a mutation happened like with M1 being African and E-V13 being "Eurasian". You're right by his twisted insane logic, we can say those humans in Eurasia have been African for 100k years and that there was one large African race!!! And Africans were responsible for almost civilization on EVERY continent!!! O_o
That's the dangers of Eurocentric(and Afrocentric) thinking.
He's either insane or trolling.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#47 May 3, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Sources for these claims? I already posted my links, now its your turn. What are you afraid of?
See Bigsmoke. These moron doesn't understand that haplogroups mutate. Why waste time with him.
Now why don't you post these "Eurasian sites" and physical remains of those "Eurasians". I've have asked you to do so before. Me and Almoravid.
Until you have the balls to post your evidence for you theory, you'll be on ignore again.
Wrong, dropout. You have asserted that the Maghreb has not been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years, so let's see some PROOF. EVIDENCE.

Any anthropologist knows about the evidence from the Maghreb, that the people have always been Eurasians. YOU are the one with the loco theory, trying to claim all that we know isn't true, despite the evidence.

LINKS, fool!

So, post evidence for a Maghreb site without Eurasian DNA, or

SHUT

UP

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#48 May 3, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Africans never had a majority of Eurasian ancestry. There is no contradiction except between you and what you think you know, vs. reality.
Now the old dodge of pretending that African markers are really Eurasian, LOL... and always with that one lame quote.
This is also certain:
Don't think so? Then, lying dropout, provide a link to DNA data showing no African DNA at an Eurasian site.
You cannot.
You lose.
LOL at your prevarications. M and N are Eurasian, fool. So is U. Anyone with real knowledge knows that.

LOL... I can't provide a Eurasian site with no African DNA? Surely you jest...

Every Cro-Magnon site in Europe qualifies.

But... don't try to divert attention from YOUR failure to provide any evidence for a Maghreb site without Eurasian DNA, dropout!

THAT is what we await:

PRESENT A LINK!!!

Otherwise, shut up.

Level 8

Location hidden

#49 May 3, 2014
Eurasia has been predominately African for 100k years based on LINKED date:
http://i2.wp.com/biohackme.net/wp-content/upl...

Almost all civilizations around the globe were of African origin. From Europe, Middle East and even the Far East. Yep. There's no facts denying it. Now debunk this with LINKS/SOURCES.

Trollololololololololololololo lolololo!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#50 May 3, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
You're either a dropout or a liar.

And I see you've totally avoided the necessity to provide LINKS for your non-Eurasian Maghreb theory, clown.

Of course I know such links don't exist, and so you have no choice but to admit that the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30k years...

or you can continue to look cowardly and stupid.

Level 8

Location hidden

#51 May 3, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
This is also certain:
You cannot.
You lose.
lol!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#52 May 3, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
INSANE! His claims are not taboo or unique to him. They are shared by many and I mean MANY Eurocentrics. Its just a strategy to separate North Africa from the rest of Africa. They can't do it in recent times due to Berber language and culture obviously being African. So they have to go back further. During the FREAKING Paleolithic!!! LMAO!!!!

The madness...

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#53 May 3, 2014
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!!!
Still no links to confirm your bizarre Non-Eurasian Maghreb theory, dropout?

I wouldn't laugh if I were you... since you're wrong.

And your failure to provide a link proves it.

Coward.

Liar.

Level 8

Location hidden

#54 May 3, 2014
I mean if the Maghreb was Eurasian for 30k years and it is a FACT, then why haven't YOU as of yet posted any sources that annihilates both our arguments? Except you keep going back and forth in circles. You even know your argument is a fail. Which is why you haven't posted any citations/links.

I posted links, I'm just waiting on you, you psychotic lunatic.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#55 May 3, 2014
big mike M wrote:
I mean if the Maghreb was Eurasian for 30k years and it is a FACT, then why haven't YOU as of yet posted any sources that annihilates both our arguments? Except you keep going back and forth in circles. You even know your argument is a fail. Which is why you haven't posted any citations/links.
I posted links, I'm just waiting on you, you psychotic lunatic.
You posted no links showing any Maghreb site with no Eurasian ancestral DNA. So, you are a liar as well as a dropout.

I defeat you self-hating afrosupremacists at every turn, yet you whine on for days... how embarrassing for you!

Now, let's have a link showing any Mghreb site with no Eurasian DNA, since you claim the original people there were Africans (which is an error).

LINKS, dropout!!!

NOW!!!
Mark

United States

#56 May 3, 2014
Why do people waste their time with this insect trust troll. You can post fact after fact crushing its arguments and it continuously revert back to blabbering its "maghreb Eurasian for eternity" lie. Even while losing almost every argument it exuberates false confidence. It maybe by far the most persistent eurocentrist to troll the internet.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#57 May 3, 2014
big mike M wrote:
Eurasia has been predominately African for 100k years based on LINKED date:
http://i2.wp.com/biohackme.net/wp-content/upl...
Almost all civilizations around the globe were of African origin. From Europe, Middle East and even the Far East. Yep. There's no facts denying it. Now debunk this with LINKS/SOURCES.
Trollololololololololololololo lolololo!
Look at Mike playing games, prevaricating, deflecting, and obviously agitated knowing that he can NOT produce any genetic evidence for any site in the Maghreb lacking Eurasian DNA.

You've got nothing, Mike, and that ends the matter. It is concluded that since no such evidence exists, the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. If there were ONE site indicating otherwise, you'd have posted it. The info from one site you posted (Tunisia) still had Eurasian admixture.

You LOSE.

First, I confirmed that the predynastic Lower Egypt population was mixed with Eurasians, and now, I have similarly conclusively demonstrated that Eurasians were present in the Maghreb for 30k years. And I didn't even have to post any of the MANY studies I have proving that. The Afrosupremacists proved it for me, by failing to come up with any evidence for a non-Eurasian Maghreb, which they would have done if it existed. But it does not.

Because, yes, the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.

How does it feel to yet again be PUNKED & DEBUNKED!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#58 May 3, 2014
Mark wrote:
Why do people waste their time with this insect trust troll. You can post fact after fact crushing its arguments and it continuously revert back to blabbering its "maghreb Eurasian for eternity" lie. Even while losing almost every argument it exuberates false confidence. It maybe by far the most persistent eurocentrist to troll the internet.
You're very wrong. I have plenty of evidence confirming what I'm saying. It is well known to anthropologists. Of course, these putzes in here know little of anthropology.

Nor do you, obviously.

I'm still waiting for any of you losers to post any genetic evidence for any Maghreb site with no Eurasian DNA.

LOL... aw come on now little dropouts, that shouldn't be too difficult now, should it?

Boo hoo

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#59 May 3, 2014
Mark wrote:
I wish people would arguing with incest trust. He has no desire to claim blacks did anything.

Level 8

Location hidden

#60 May 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at Mike playing games, prevaricating, deflecting, and obviously agitated knowing that he can NOT produce any genetic evidence for any site in the Maghreb lacking Eurasian DNA.
You've got nothing, Mike, and that ends the matter. It is concluded that since no such evidence exists, the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years. If there were ONE site indicating otherwise, you'd have posted it. The info from one site you posted (Tunisia) still had Eurasian admixture.
You LOSE.
First, I confirmed that the predynastic Lower Egypt population was mixed with Eurasians, and now, I have similarly conclusively demonstrated that Eurasians were present in the Maghreb for 30k years. And I didn't even have to post any of the MANY studies I have proving that. The Afrosupremacists proved it for me, by failing to come up with any evidence for a non-Eurasian Maghreb, which they would have done if it existed. But it does not.
Because, yes, the Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 years.
How does it feel to yet again be PUNKED & DEBUNKED!
*Yawn*

Still waiting...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reparations: I want white slaves please 2 min Black Rage 48
Will The Real King Please Stand Up? 7 min In The Life Of Sappo 10
veterans need to shut up! 10 min Black Draft Dodger 12
My transition from male to female 11 min 4everandaday 22
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 11 min Paul 256
Whites are up at 🕕 16 min Garvey X 2
#NoTaxForBlacks 18 min Paul 17
What is wrong with white people? 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 60
Hahaha...Hahaha....AH HAHAHA!!! Whitey is scared! 2 hr Israelite Suprema... 42
Are African-Americans the worst ethnic group in... 6 hr thems 39