this is how Africans and Neanderthals...

this is how Africans and Neanderthals interacted with each other

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
superman im black

United States

#1 May 3, 2014
They shows how the Neanderthals and modern human interacted with each other in europe. The Africans created the needle to make clothes with which is something Neanderthals never made. Africans made the best hunting weapons which is something Neanderthals never developed better than Africans.

Neanderthals a lot of times hunted with their naked hands which was very dangerous to do, even for them.
BBC Planet of the Apemen. Battle for Earth 2. Nea…: http://youtu.be/Aj-JZnpcSsM

It was also found that Neanderthals developed from apes which explains why white people have long mouths because apes did too and apes also don't have lips neither, only big long mouths. It also explains why white people a lot of times grow hair on their knuckles and toes.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#2 May 3, 2014
superman im black wrote:
They shows how the Neanderthals and modern human interacted with each other in europe. The Africans created the needle to make clothes with which is something Neanderthals never made. Africans made the best hunting weapons which is something Neanderthals never developed better than Africans.
Neanderthals a lot of times hunted with their naked hands which was very dangerous to do, even for them.
It was also found that Neanderthals developed from apes which explains why white people have long mouths because apes did too and apes also don't have lips neither, only big long mouths. It also explains why white people a lot of times grow hair on their knuckles and toes.
THERE WERE NEVER EVER ANY ancient AFRICAN Homo Sapien Sapiens in Europe EVER!!!! WHERE ARE THEIR SKELETONS????Only Hominids!!!! Neanderthals had bigger brains then Hominids! Neanderthals also like loads of sex thats why theu interbred themselves out of existence creating modern Europeans!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#3 May 3, 2014
superman im black wrote:
If you're interested in this topic learn real knowledge instead of this half-baked gibberish.

I'm not aware of needles in Africa as early as among Cro-Magnon in Europe. You keep saying “Africans” but you're referring to Cro-Magnon, who were Eurasians of Y-type I, sister clade to Mideastern J.

Hunted with naked hands? They hunted big game with thrusting spears with Mousterian stone points.

It was also found that what? Neandertalensis and sapiens BOTH evolved from Homo heidelbergensis. If you trace back, the entire hominin line is from an African dryopithecine ape. The traits of various humans today have nothing to do with proximity to apes.

You seem to be a racist. In the evolutionary scheme of things, that makes you subhuman scum.
Bigsmoke

Walton, UK

#4 May 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're interested in this topic learn real knowledge instead of this half-baked gibberish.
I'm not aware of needles in Africa as early as among Cro-Magnon in Europe. You keep saying “Africans” but you're referring to Cro-Magnon, who were Eurasians of Y-type I, sister clade to Mideastern J.
Hunted with naked hands? They hunted big game with thrusting spears with Mousterian stone points.
It was also found that what? Neandertalensis and sapiens BOTH evolved from Homo heidelbergensis. If you trace back, the entire hominin line is from an African dryopithecine ape. The traits of various humans today have nothing to do with proximity to apes.
You seem to be a racist. In the evolutionary scheme of things, that makes you subhuman scum.
Yet more contradicting nonsense from you.
Bigsmoke

Walton, UK

#5 May 3, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>THERE WERE NEVER EVER ANY ancient AFRICAN Homo Sapien Sapiens in Europe EVER!!!! WHERE ARE THEIR SKELETONS????Only Hominids!!!! Neanderthals had bigger brains then Hominids! Neanderthals also like loads of sex thats why theu interbred themselves out of existence creating modern Europeans!
You still don't seem to know what you're talking about.

There were instances of direct migration between Africa and Europe. So clearly you're wrong.
Bigsmoke

Walton, UK

#6 May 3, 2014
Neanderthals were simply an inferior species compared to Sapiens hence why they're extinct while Sapiens thrive.
superman im black

United States

#7 May 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I knew someone would come in try and say otherwise but it's ok you're not getting under no one's feeling but your own while everybody else stay happy.

Now to correct your comments Neanderthals hunted with both fat spears and some also hunted with their bare hands. You should know only the biggest stronger Neanderthals handled the spears because if you was not strong enough the animal would get away due to the weight of the hunting tool.

the needle existed much long before Neanderthals was ever known so there is really no lie out of that one lol.
superman im black

United States

#8 May 3, 2014
And Neanderthals developed from apes and the facial features such as the mouths, lips, and skulls between them was very similar, this is true and you know it.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#9 May 3, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet more contradicting nonsense from you.
You can contradict nothing I've said, clownish dropout.

It is all confirmed fact. So... you need to shut up.

Adopt an appropriate attitude of respect and deference before your betters, fool.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#10 May 3, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't seem to know what you're talking about.
There were instances of direct migration between Africa and Europe. So clearly you're wrong.
Wrong again, clown.

There were no Africans migrating into Europe. The Cro-Magnon were Mideasterners.

What “instances” do you speak of, foolish one?

Afrosupremacist bulldooky as always. How you must hate yourself!

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#11 May 3, 2014
superman im black wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I knew someone would come in try and say otherwise but it's ok you're not getting under no one's feeling but your own while everybody else stay happy.
Now to correct your comments Neanderthals hunted with both fat spears and some also hunted with their bare hands. You should know only the biggest stronger Neanderthals handled the spears because if you was not strong enough the animal would get away due to the weight of the hunting tool.
the needle existed much long before Neanderthals was ever known so there is really no lie out of that one lol.
You know nothing, dropout.

Needles did not exist before neandertals, you moron.

Needles were used by Cro-Magnon, not neandertals, clown.

Neandertals hunted rhinos with their bare hands, is that what you're saying, jackass?

You know nothing, so shut the F up.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#12 May 3, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
Neanderthals were simply an inferior species compared to Sapiens hence why they're extinct while Sapiens thrive.
Wrong as always, you submental racist scum.

There is no “inferior” species. Were the mammoths “inferior” since they're extinct? You moron.

Species go extinct usually because habitat changes more rapidly than they can adapt to the changes.

You're so desperate to claim you're “superior” to someone, due to your self-hatred, that it is PATHETIC to watch you squirming around sputtering BS to assuage your deep-seated feelings of inferiority.
superman im black

United States

#13 May 3, 2014
Oh yeah and about the big brains you claim about the truth is Neanderthal and human brain size was the same during child hood but by fully grown to an adult the Neanderthals brain was only slightly bigger.

Btw I wouldn't discriminate against blacks if I was you just because you think they have smaller brains. Scientists measured some west African brains with Asians and they found that a lot of west Africans had bigger brains than a lot of Asians but some west Asians had bigger brains than west Africans, look it up.

It really just depends on your genetics and what kinds of nutrients you got as a child and stuff like that. A healthy life style are sure to develop a healthy brain but you got to start the healthy process from the time the mother is pregnant through the entire childhood into the child is fully grown. Believe me I know a lot about health.

Now back to what you said about whites not having beast DNA. You think whites are fully human and have bigger brains ay, ok so if you're saying that then that means you are saying God made a mistake in the human genes, is that what you're saying?

Did you know females normally have smaller brains than men but still are able to use and work with their brains better than some men?

Why is that? You may ask. Its because you're only using a very small amount of your brain. Your brain doesn't even take up that much energy which should be common that you're not using much of your brain. "It does not matter about the size" is what I'm trying to tell you because no matter how big your brain can be it still all depends on what's inside your brain at the end of the day, and not how big it is.

For example elephants have huge brains but many of the other animals such as lions always end up out smarting them, now do you get what I'm saying?

Dogs have small brains and they out smart us humans in a lot of stuff all the time.
Bigsmoke

Walton, UK

#14 May 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
You can contradict nothing I've said, clownish dropout.
It is all confirmed fact. So... you need to shut up.
Adopt an appropriate attitude of respect and deference before your betters, fool.
You claim descendants of Eurasian migrants into Africa 30,000 years ago as still being Eurasian then claim Africans who just migrated into Eurasia during OOA migration as being Eurasian instantly.

Contradiction & logic fail.
Bigsmoke

Walton, UK

#15 May 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, clown.
There were no Africans migrating into Europe. The Cro-Magnon were Mideasterners.
What “instances” do you speak of, foolish one?
Afrosupremacist bulldooky as always. How you must hate yourself!
There were instances of direct migration between Africa and Europe and it still occurs today.
Bigsmoke

Walton, UK

#16 May 3, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong as always, you submental racist scum.
There is no “inferior” species. Were the mammoths “inferior” since they're extinct? You moron.
Species go extinct usually because habitat changes more rapidly than they can adapt to the changes.
You're so desperate to claim you're “superior” to someone, due to your self-hatred, that it is PATHETIC to watch you squirming around sputtering BS to assuage your deep-seated feelings of inferiority.
Yes all instinct animals are inferior to the living as they lost the biological race. That's life.

Neanderthals were inferior compared to Sapiens especially because it's clear that Sapiens were responsible for their extinction.
superman im black

United States

#17 May 3, 2014
Moron, lol I gotta use that one day you moron. Different types of needles have been re-made and re-made over again. the needles I think you're talking about is the latest ones but the thing is that there was different types of needles before those. The very first needles was made by Africans. If you look it up It will say different people made them and that's because they're not giving you full accurate information on that particular subject. Every time something is re-made they always tend to say the people who made the last ones invented the whole item.

The first needle was just upgraded to a newer version, that's all.
Bigsmoke

Walton, UK

#18 May 3, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes all instinct animals are inferior to the living as they lost the biological race. That's life.
Neanderthals were inferior compared to Sapiens especially because it's clear that Sapiens were responsible for their extinction.
extinct* lol

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#19 May 3, 2014
superman im black wrote:
Oh yeah and about the big brains you claim about the truth is Neanderthal and human brain size was the same during child hood but by fully grown to an adult the Neanderthals brain was only slightly bigger.
Btw I wouldn't discriminate against blacks if I was you just because you think they have smaller brains. Scientists measured some west African brains with Asians and they found that a lot of west Africans had bigger brains than a lot of Asians but some west Asians had bigger brains than west Africans, look it up.
It really just depends on your genetics and what kinds of nutrients you got as a child and stuff like that. A healthy life style are sure to develop a healthy brain but you got to start the healthy process from the time the mother is pregnant through the entire childhood into the child is fully grown. Believe me I know a lot about health.
Now back to what you said about whites not having beast DNA. You think whites are fully human and have bigger brains ay, ok so if you're saying that then that means you are saying God made a mistake in the human genes, is that what you're saying?
Did you know females normally have smaller brains than men but still are able to use and work with their brains better than some men?
Why is that? You may ask. Its because you're only using a very small amount of your brain. Your brain doesn't even take up that much energy which should be common that you're not using much of your brain. "It does not matter about the size" is what I'm trying to tell you because no matter how big your brain can be it still all depends on what's inside your brain at the end of the day, and not how big it is.
For example elephants have huge brains but many of the other animals such as lions always end up out smarting them, now do you get what I'm saying?
Dogs have small brains and they out smart us humans in a lot of stuff all the time.
What the HELL are you babbling about? LOL... are you in Middle School?

Neandertalensis brains were a bit larger than sapiens. So what? What does this have to do with Africans?

Beast DNA? All humans evolved from the same apes, along the same line, we all have common ancestors within the past 100,000 years, but are 7 million years from the apes, so WHAT the hell are you talking about?

Lions outsmart elephants? Since when?

Are you trying to write a science report or something? Try using real sources instead of babbling nonsense.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Location hidden

#20 May 3, 2014
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
There were instances of direct migration between Africa and Europe and it still occurs today.
No, there were not. People migrated between Eurasian and Africa in the Mideast but there was very little migration into Europe. Neolithic migrants weren't Africans, they were Mideastern.

Cro-Magnon was not African.

Learn real facts instead of Afrosupremacist bulldooky.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min No Surprize 1,618,697
REVOLUTIONARIES in AA Forum: ARE there any? (Mar '13) 7 min Savant 123
Richard Spencer Speaking Now In Gainesville, Fl... 8 min KIR SUCKA 1
Black children are rude, violent and disrespect... (Jan '16) 9 min Real 209
Can America Become 80% White Again? 9 min Paul 105
Harrison...The most Hated on Topix!! (Nov '08) 12 min Savant 175
Negro Failure Month Topic: Black Jurors And Bla... 17 min KIR SUCKA 1
Breaking News: Las Vegas Mass Shooting 38 min Reymundo Mejia Gu... 455
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 44 min dreamhunk 35,246
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr Tranny Annie 12
Black people leech off of white people 3 hr Paul 98
More from around the web