youtube.com/watch... …Rant
ranting rantness,,also Ranting causes the situation
quite often,

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#27 Nov 23, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it is universally accepted that they are adaptive. What is not accepted is the reason for every trait.

Skin color, for example, is clearly adaptive. Light skin enables uV rays to penetrate the skin to create vitamin D. Dark skin prevents too much uV from entering. And so on.

No, the fool is you who rejects science simply because it contradicts your idiotic racism. Yet your racism is based on no logic whatsoever, and is cognitively as well as socially dysfunctional.

I understand science; you do not.
skin color is the main trait not universally accepted as being adaptive. Its just a THEORY not fact.

Ppl with dark skin can still absorb uv rays under low levels and still have sufficient vitamin d levels, it's been proven.

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#28 Nov 23, 2012
&fe ature=g-logo-xit

This kid is from Sierra Leone.

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#29 Nov 23, 2012
scholar86 wrote:
One of my history teachers from high school told me the reason white people have long noses is because the air will have time to warm up before going into the body in a cold climate. Black people have wide noses to keep air cool.
then people who live in deserts wouldn't have a nose at all so they wouldn't have to breathe all that sand.

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Location hidden

#30 Nov 23, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
skin color is the main trait not universally accepted as being adaptive. Its just a THEORY not fact.
Ppl with dark skin can still absorb uv rays under low levels and still have sufficient vitamin d levels, it's been proven.
Maybe you should tell that to black people living out here.

If you ever come here, pack along a lot of vitamin D.

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Location hidden

#31 Nov 23, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Come to NM and find out, racist.
So you are a jew?

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#32 Nov 23, 2012
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you should tell that to black people living out here.

If you ever come here, pack along a lot of vitamin D.
as long as you get enough sun light there shouldn't be a problem. The problem is ppl stay indoors more, not that they cnt absorb it. Now stfu

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#33 Nov 23, 2012
scholar86 wrote:
This thread is not meant to be racist I just want to know how certain traits come about in different races.
Asians=extremely competitive, money conscious & shy

Blacks (African Americans)=very emotional (hence us having a "soul"), peaceful, sensitive, acceptable of others (interracial dating, accepting of other races/biracials)

Indians=extremely strict & health conscious (their McDonalds is vegetarian, for goodness sake)

Latinos=vain, passionate, dramatic, optimistic

Whites=entitlement, peaceful, dominating, manipulative, sensitive

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#34 Nov 23, 2012
scholar86 wrote:
The reason that most black women have big butts is to protect against starvation and feminine purposes. Women in general have more body fat because of breast tissue, breastfeeding, and prepare the body for pregnancy. The reason bodyfat(butt,hips, and thigh fat) is higher in black women is because many parts of Africa is hot and food is scare. The women in those regions could live off their bodyfat.
Uh, I don't think they would take to kindly to being compared to bears. I thought it had something to do with steatopygia...

"Steatopygia, is a high degree of fat accumulation in and around the buttocks. The deposit of fat is not confined to the gluteal regions, but extends to the outside and front of the thighs, forming a thick layer reaching sometimes to the knee.

This development constitutes a genetic characteristic of the Khoisan. It is specially a feature of the women, but it occurs in a lesser degree in the males (in most genetic variations of Homo sapiens, females tend to exhibit a greater propensity to adipose tissue accumulation in the buttock region as compared with males). It has also been noted among the Pygmies of Central Africa and the Onge-tribe of the Andaman Islands. Among the Khoisan, it is regarded as a sign of beauty: it begins in infancy and is fully developed by the time of the first pregnancy. It is often accompanied by the formation known as elongated labia (labia minora that may extend as much as 4 inches outside the vulva).

What seems certain is that steatopygia in both sexes was fairly widespread among early human populations. The discovery in the caves of the south of France of figures in ivory presenting a remarkable development of the thighs, and even the peculiar prolongation of the nymphae, has been used to support this theory[citation needed]. However, the type of Neolithic Venus figurines sometimes referred to as “steatopygian Venus” do not strictly qualify as steatopygian, since they exhibit an angle of approximately 120 degrees between the back and the buttocks, while steatopygia strictly speaking is diagnosed at an angle of about 90 degrees only (Passemard 1938)."

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Location hidden

#35 Nov 23, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
as long as you get enough sun light there shouldn't be a problem. The problem is ppl stay indoors more, not that they cnt absorb it. Now stfu
Hello! The sun shines here 24/7 during summer...-50 degrees celsius during winter.
I know it is hard for you to understand that we norhern big men can take the warmth of tshad and the cold of finland.
+50 degrees celsius and I took my shirt off because it was just too damn hot lol... My skin didn´t peel off... oops.
I just got tanned. Weird... I thought my skin couldn´t take sun...

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Location hidden

#36 Nov 23, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
You can´t even write in english... lol

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#38 Nov 23, 2012
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello! The sun shines here 24/7 during summer...-50 degrees celsius during winter.
I know it is hard for you to understand that we norhern big men can take the warmth of tshad and the cold of finland.
+50 degrees celsius and I took my shirt off because it was just too damn hot lol... My skin didn´t peel off... oops.
Try doing it without sunblock.

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#39 Nov 23, 2012
Odinist wrote:
<quoted text>
St BlackAngel 7

Hollywood, FL

#40 Nov 23, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I hunt racists like you in order to keep the hungry wildlife fed during this drought.
Don't let me hear your racism in public, boy, or you'll end up a coyote food.
Your screams will amuse me.
Why don't you ever attack the white racist like you do the black racist, you cowardly, little keyboard warrior?

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#41 Nov 23, 2012
You might cause racial division :(
scholar86 wrote:
One of my history teachers from high school told me the reason white people have long noses is because the air will have time to warm up before going into the body in a cold climate. Black people have wide noses to keep air cool.

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#43 Nov 23, 2012
African_shadows wrote:
You might cause racial division :(<quoted text>
What do you mean by that?
St BlackAngel 7

Hollywood, FL

#44 Nov 23, 2012
Axe V6 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one is more racist than a negro.
You must be a negro yourself, or you would know that.
No racist is more or less racist than another racist...
Barros Serrano

United States

#47 Nov 23, 2012
Axe V6 wrote:
<quoted text>
Subterfuge is a hell of a thing, huh?
*smirk*
You're a psychotic little dweeb who should be put in restraints, boy.

Come see, me, I'll restrain you with a mesquite bush.

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Location hidden

#48 Nov 23, 2012
Wing Zero wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't stand out there too much. It is not good for your kind.
I just felt too hot so I took my shirt off.. I just got tanned so your f()cking skin-peeling is a lie among all black inventions...
I just got tanned... So, OOPS.

Gtfo out n!!ggers. Useless criminals.

African_shadows

“A perfect world..”

Level 4

Since: Nov 12

Kenya, E.Africa.

#50 Nov 23, 2012
Everything is about race in here :(
Walter Henrickson wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you mean by that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Booker slams DHS secretary's 'amnesia' on Trump... 4 min Red Crosse 23
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min VetnorsGate 1,681,939
Black people gave us whites a culture they gave... 21 min Spinning 360 waves 26
Gen. KELLY: Mexico will not pay for the wall 24 min White 7
Nobody is on white people side 28 min CBB1001 53
White girls are hating hard on Meghan Markle !! 32 min IT IS I 83
Do negroes believe in Karma? 36 min The Laughing Axe 2
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 1 hr Sharon 112
Hahaha! Negroes actually believe we need them! 2 hr Snr 28
Trump is Officially OBESE 3 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 32