Racial traits thread!
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
scholar86

Arlington, TX

#1 Nov 23, 2012
This thread is not meant to be racist I just want to know how certain traits come about in different races.
scholar86

Arlington, TX

#2 Nov 23, 2012
One of my history teachers from high school told me the reason white people have long noses is because the air will have time to warm up before going into the body in a cold climate. Black people have wide noses to keep air cool.

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Lol.Different lips????

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Nov 23, 2012
White people have stringy, dog-like hair because it attracts lice, which could serve as additional food source when the hunting was poor.
scholar86

Arlington, TX

#5 Nov 23, 2012
I read the reason Asians have slanted eyes was for protection from dust storms.
scholar86

Arlington, TX

#6 Nov 23, 2012
That same history teacher,who is a white man, told me the reason white people have straight hair is because it acts as a blanket for the cold.

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 23, 2012
Lmfao @SandCracker

aZiya

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9 Nov 23, 2012
None of that shyt makes any sense. Lol there are ppl in different climates with those traits.
scholar86

Arlington, TX

#10 Nov 23, 2012
The reason that most black women have big butts is to protect against starvation and feminine purposes. Women in general have more body fat because of breast tissue, breastfeeding, and prepare the body for pregnancy. The reason bodyfat(butt,hips, and thigh fat) is higher in black women is because many parts of Africa is hot and food is scare. The women in those regions could live off their bodyfat.
BlackManLoveBlax icanWomen

Houston, TX

#11 Nov 23, 2012
Blaxican Women are kind and sweet.
Barros Serrano

United States

#14 Nov 23, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
White people have stringy, dog-like hair because it attracts lice, which could serve as additional food source when the hunting was poor.
I hunt racists like you in order to keep the hungry wildlife fed during this drought.

Don't let me hear your racism in public, boy, or you'll end up a coyote food.

Your screams will amuse me.
Barros Serrano

United States

#15 Nov 23, 2012
Enemy Mobile Suit wrote:
Do white people have thin lips peelable skin and hairy bodies due to cold climate?
Do you have your head up your ass due to being raised by a cheap crack ho?

aZiya

Location hidden

#16 Nov 23, 2012
Enemy Mobile Suit wrote:
<quoted text>That's not how starvation works chump.
lol I swear western science come up with anything cause they just don't know.

aZiya

Location hidden

#17 Nov 23, 2012
They contradict themselves so much
Barros Serrano

United States

#20 Nov 23, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I swear western science come up with anything cause they just don't know.
You know NOTHING about science, and so it is absurd for you to attempt to critique it!

Science has found much truth, including about human variable traits, which evolve in response to environment.“Racial” traits are adaptive.

I know you don't even know what that means... go back to your comicbooks then.
Barros Serrano

United States

#21 Nov 23, 2012
Enemy Mobile Suit wrote:
<quoted text>
When you gonna shave that beard Jew boy?
Come to NM and find out, racist.

aZiya

Location hidden

#22 Nov 23, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>You know NOTHING about science, and so it is absurd for you to attempt to critique it!

Science has found much truth, including about human variable traits, which evolve in response to environment.“Racial” traits are adaptive.

I know you don't even know what that means... go back to your comicbooks then.
fool I don't read comic books. Yeah I know science says racial traits are adaptive yada yada yada but they dnt even agree on that. It's not universally accepted
And bArros stop being foolish I have schooled you many times. What do you know about science except what you're told even it do t make sense you'll roll with it. That's what we call a fool
Barros Serrano

United States

#23 Nov 23, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
fool I don't read comic books. Yeah I know science says racial traits are adaptive yada yada yada but they dnt even agree on that. It's not universally accepted
And bArros stop being foolish I have schooled you many times. What do you know about science except what you're told even it do t make sense you'll roll with it. That's what we call a fool
Yes it is universally accepted that they are adaptive. What is not accepted is the reason for every trait.

Skin color, for example, is clearly adaptive. Light skin enables uV rays to penetrate the skin to create vitamin D. Dark skin prevents too much uV from entering. And so on.

No, the fool is you who rejects science simply because it contradicts your idiotic racism. Yet your racism is based on no logic whatsoever, and is cognitively as well as socially dysfunctional.

I understand science; you do not.

sand_cracker
Level 8

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#24 Nov 23, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I hunt racists like you in order to keep the hungry wildlife fed during this drought.
Don't let me hear your racism in public, boy, or you'll end up a coyote food.
Your screams will amuse me.
Nobody is scared of you, Shylock. Go hunt some lice.
Barros Serrano

United States

#25 Nov 23, 2012
sand_cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is scared of you, Shylock. Go hunt some lice.
You should come and talk racism in my presence, then, brave boy.

LOL!!! I'll enjoy your begging and crying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 min suppiluliuma 136,431
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 4 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,404,666
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 9 min Redefined 1,691
The DNC Convention 16 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 35
White Languages to be B A N N E D Worldwide 22 min enoch powell 13
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 23 min Redefined 8,072
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 58 min Oh No You Di-nt 59
PROOF: Clinton breaking the law again 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 13
Liberals Are More Intelligent Than Conservatives 2 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 39
More from around the web