“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#44 Jul 4, 2012
Lmfao @ one name for one child hahaha

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#45 Jul 4, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> ROTF lmbao exactly! My mom calls them SPONGE BOB B()tches with long hair !!!!!!!!
LMAO!!
idk

Dubai, UAE

#46 Jul 4, 2012
im sorry but even though i love k pop and japanese dramas but i gotta ask this question
wt r we jealous of?

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#47 Jul 4, 2012
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO!!
lol that was funny, imma start calling them that
o_O owo

Korea

#48 Jul 4, 2012
overreacting = jealousy
Winnie Wu

Beijing, China

#49 Jul 4, 2012
o_O owo wrote:
overreacting = jealousy
Hi,i met you ar australia topix, nice to know you.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#50 Jul 4, 2012
o_O owo wrote:
overreacting = jealousy
Actually starting a thread and telling women out of no where that they are jealous of you equals insecurity. That jealousy is wishful thinking. Now how pathetic is a woman when she has to seek out jealousy from women that could not care less about her or anyone like her?

Then when they're honest and say exactly what they think they're being told they are over reacting! LMAO Please, we are saying exactly what we think and if one can't take it then one should keep their fantasies private.

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#51 Jul 4, 2012
I never hear of a bw being jealous of AW
o_O owo

Korea

#52 Jul 4, 2012
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>Actually starting a thread and telling women out of no where that they are jealous of you equals insecurity. That jealousy is wishful thinking. Now how pathetic is a woman when she has to seek out jealousy from women that could not care less about her or anyone like her?
Then when they're honest and say exactly what they think they're being told they are over reacting! LMAO Please, we are saying exactly what we think and if one can't take it then one should keep their fantasies private.
i am not a korean girl. i am an indian man working in korea.

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

For your mind and soul

#53 Jul 4, 2012
Klaus666 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only White men who chase after gooks and chinks are geeky, nerdy metrosexual types who couldn't attract a quality White woman. So, begone oon fong long!!!!!!!!!!
I've seen hot wm with aw.
Winnie Wu

Beijing, China

#54 Jul 4, 2012
ching ling wrote:
We are taking all of the black and white men. How does that feel to lose to Asian women? White and black men prefer us Asian girls over you. We have better bodies,face and hair. You can not compete with us. We are taking all of the men in America :)
I am chinese woman, so i am asian,to be honest, i don't think so. Whites still sticks with whites,Blacks still prefer blacks, only Yellow which make me shame to say it:you are the only race traitor compare other races.

You think marry white or black is a honor thing? i don't know others, but at least in Beijing,we call your Za Zhong, i hope you can understand what is that means, Asia has great culture and history, i like to learn other people's history and culture, but i will never let mine to gone, Chinese should marry with chinese to keep the bloodline and culture,you can do whatever you want, i just say what is my opion.

And blacks jeasloy of you? No, i think blacks teaze at you and think you are such self-hate,no any race pride,pathic woman.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#55 Jul 4, 2012
idk wrote:
im sorry but even though i love k pop and japanese dramas but i gotta ask this question
wt r we jealous of?
BIG BANG got some sexy Koreans singing and dancing like they are black
http://www.google.com/search...
I don't know about the women but the boys got soul

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#56 Jul 4, 2012
o_O owo wrote:
<quoted text>
i am not a korean girl. i am an indian man working in korea.
I didn't say you were. I'm addressing your "over reacting equals jealousy" remark.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#57 Jul 4, 2012
Check out BIG BANGS viedo LA LA LA on YouTube Koreans wear braids now???? Really?
o_O owo

Korea

#58 Jul 4, 2012
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> I've seen hot wm with aw.
when it comes to white men and women who married to asian(especially east asian), they are mostly decent educated white middle class.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#59 Jul 4, 2012
another stupid troll thread.
Winnie Wu

Beijing, China

#60 Jul 4, 2012
o_O owo wrote:
<quoted text>
i am not a korean girl. i am an indian man working in korea.
You are not east asia, but you will back to india right?
BLARICAN

High Point, NC

#61 Jul 4, 2012
TastiiKakes wrote:
<quoted text>
My statement is true whether you believe so or not.
...oh I AGREE ALSO VIA UR PROFILE PIC UR BEAUTIFUL

“Hating Gives You Wrinkles”

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

The Sequel

#62 Jul 4, 2012
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> BIG BANG got some sexy Koreans singing and dancing like they are black
http://www.google.com/search...
I don't know about the women but the boys got soul
yea, I know.I have a friend who listens to "asian" R&B and she showed me some vids like this lol..it's like they have an asian R&B singer similar to every black singer we have, you can almost guess who they're trying to imitate and they got it down pact! lmaohh

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#63 Jul 4, 2012
__jaz__ wrote:
<quoted text>
yea, I know.I have a friend who listens to "asian" R&B and she showed me some vids like this lol..it's like they have an asian R&B singer similar to every black singer we have, you can almost guess who they're trying to imitate and they got it down pact! lmaohh
lol my suite mate in college was in love with one of the BIG BANG dudes i fell out the first time I saw the one with braids he acts like USHER !!!!!! I was surprised that they could dance like that maybe we have them all wrong if you catch my drift.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks will go extinct way before White people. (Jan '11) 4 min Go Blue Forever 622
You say there is no God. You don't know God. 13 min Apostle Paul 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Bluestater 1,217,539
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 34 min Undisputed Facts 115,638
Why do blacks hate seeing asian women with whit... (May '14) 40 min Sugar Ray Robinson 54
LEPROSY a curse from God to white people (bibli... (Aug '12) 53 min Phoenix Ascended 66
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr KiloEcho 32,546
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 3 hr Sir Day 123,727
"Monkeys Monkeys" thread (#24) 5 hr Sir Jethro 55
Latino Men are Sexier than black men. (Jan '13) 5 hr Miguel is the man 780
More from around the web