How many here have had interracial sex?

How many here have had interracial sex?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 17
Next Last
Dancing Bull

Charleston, SC

#1 Sep 27, 2008
I know I have. Black, Asian, Mexican
AryanKnight

Rochester, MN

#3 Sep 27, 2008
^agreed that they destroy their white beauty. This is primarily because the black features typically dominate the white features and the whiteness is lossed forever.
Dancing Bull

Charleston, SC

#4 Sep 27, 2008
skata wrote:
disgusting how negroes destroy beauty when they mate with white women. Everyone fauns over interracial babies because subconciously their standard of cuteness is much lower for nonwhite babies. Not surprisingly most of these interracial babies are HALF WHITE, and that's where the attractive features come from.
Your just mad cause once the white women go over to other side they wont come back to you..
skata

Spring Hill, FL

#5 Sep 27, 2008
Yes have you seen Heidi Klum's baby with her black husband, Seal? That baby has none of her nordic features. He is BLACK. Her white beauty is lost forever.
skata

Spring Hill, FL

#7 Sep 27, 2008
Its like de-evolving after thousands of years of progress. It's like I'm living in 1984 with phrases like "diversity is strength".

“Did u register to vote?”

Since: May 08

St. Johnsbury, VT

#9 Sep 27, 2008
Dancing Bull wrote:
<quoted text>
Your just mad cause once the white women go over to other side they wont come back to you..
Or when the white men go over to the other side, we never come back either. Black women are more loving and nurturing.

“Did u register to vote?”

Since: May 08

St. Johnsbury, VT

#10 Sep 27, 2008
skata wrote:
Yes have you seen Heidi Klum's baby with her black husband, Seal? That baby has none of her nordic features. He is BLACK. Her white beauty is lost forever.
Not quite...she has an all white baby by a man who wanted nothing to do with her. Seal came along, being the man he is, stepped up and took on the role of daddy. Now, their little boy is absolutely beautiful. He looks like her but is brown skinned. A beautiful little one!!

“Did u register to vote?”

Since: May 08

St. Johnsbury, VT

#11 Sep 27, 2008
fnord wrote:
<quoted text>
They are not welcome back because of the diseases they pick up while they are on the other side of the street.
Now, white women carry diseases too, its not totally one sided here.
skata

Spring Hill, FL

#12 Sep 27, 2008
If he's beautiful its because of her white genes and a watered down version at that.
Dancing Bull

Charleston, SC

#13 Sep 27, 2008
skata wrote:
If he's beautiful its because of her white genes and a watered down version at that.
Too bad you will never get a woman like her
visitor

Houston, TX

#14 Sep 27, 2008
Medical School Honor Grad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite...she has an all white baby by a man who wanted nothing to do with her. Seal came along, being the man he is, stepped up and took on the role of daddy. Now, their little boy is absolutely beautiful. He looks like her but is brown skinned. A beautiful little one!!
He's probably already molesting her or has plans to.

“The REAL Founding Fathers!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Oakland

#15 Sep 27, 2008
skata wrote:
If he's beautiful its because of her white genes and a watered down version at that.
Too bad about your family's extra gene, skata.....

“Proud of my African Heritage”

Since: Oct 07

New York

#16 Sep 27, 2008
lol um sure everyone has at one point had interacial sex if they live in a big city like new york and are over the age of 18 lol

“Did u register to vote?”

Since: May 08

St. Johnsbury, VT

#17 Sep 27, 2008
visitor wrote:
<quoted text>
He's probably already molesting her or has plans to.
Youre a sick B**ch, to imagine someone molesting a child, how disgusting!!!
LICKY LIK

Opa Locka, FL

#19 Sep 27, 2008
Medical School Honor Grad wrote:
<quoted text>
Youre a sick B**ch, to imagine someone molesting a child, how disgusting!!!
I want youre wife.. Ive had her type....I loveum And kids getting molested happens all day long.....u might be a molester according to your answer.

“Did u register to vote?”

Since: May 08

St. Johnsbury, VT

#20 Sep 27, 2008
LICKY LIK wrote:
<quoted text> I want youre wife.. Ive had her type....I loveum And kids getting molested happens all day long.....u might be a molester according to your answer.
You want my wife, well brother its good to want nice things, but you gotta come through me first, and that my friend is something you just dont want.

You and your little friend both need to get a life talking about Molesting kids. You are sick and disgusting. I hope you rot in hell...jerk offs!!!!!
WM BW

UK

#21 Sep 29, 2008
Medical School Honor Grad wrote:
<quoted text>
Not quite...she has an all white baby by a man who wanted nothing to do with her. Seal came along, being the man he is, stepped up and took on the role of daddy. Now, their little boy is absolutely beautiful. He looks like her but is brown skinned. A beautiful little one!!
Good man
WM BW

UK

#22 Sep 29, 2008
Medical School Honor Grad wrote:
<quoted text>
Or when the white men go over to the other side, we never come back either. Black women are more loving and nurturing.
I agree
kangaroo

Burwood, Australia

#23 Sep 29, 2008
i've had heaps of IR sex. With Asian women mostly and with one African woman. All of them were trying to get with me for one reason, immigration. None of the hoes got it. ahhaha suckers.
kangaroo

Burwood, Australia

#24 Sep 29, 2008
Medical School Honor Grad wrote:
<quoted text>
You want my wife, well brother its good to want nice things, but you gotta come through me first, and that my friend is something you just dont want.
You and your little friend both need to get a life talking about Molesting kids. You are sick and disgusting. I hope you rot in hell...jerk offs!!!!!
oh god. Another fake personality white doctor married to a black woman.
Is this the same one as who's husband was a brain surgeon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear White People 3 min enoch powell 114
Real Black Men Don't Find White Women Attractive 3 min Truth Hurts 9
Small Blk State Trooper overpowers large white boy 5 min Gremlin 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Incognito4Ever 1,395,954
Poll Can Donald Trump beat Hillary Clinton? 25 min Mr Johnson 341
Am in search Of good wife 38 min Drilling for the ... 8
WARNING ! Whites are Desperate to make Blacks F... 41 min Sir Jethro 11
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr pup free 46,535
Eurafrica 2 hr enoch powell 27
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 2 hr yisarel 136,060
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr Honkydory 32,684
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Don Barros Serrano 111
More from around the web