Indian c0ck is simply too tiny

Indian c0ck is simply too tiny

Posted in the African-American Forum

Nisha

Bow Bowing, Australia

#1 Apr 14, 2014
Help save us from a life of no sexual satisfaction, non-Indians
Fact

Toronto, Canada

#2 Apr 14, 2014
Indian men have small wee-wees and there's nothing you can do to change that fact; sorry gal. And considering Indian women are ugly hambeasts, no one would want your hairy smelly women either so it's a lose-lose situation, ya dig?
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#3 Apr 14, 2014
Fact wrote:
Indian men have small wee-wees and there's nothing you can do to change that fact; sorry gal. And considering Indian women are ugly hambeasts, no one would want your hairy smelly women either so it's a lose-lose situation, ya dig?
You obviously haven't seen mine. I make Indian and Chinese men look like Mandingo. smdh I' m cursed thanks to my small dycked Cracka father.
whitewomenluvInd ianc0ck

Vapi, India

#6 Apr 16, 2014
LMFAO, says the race of men who are turning into a minority by the minute. You white boys don't have any right talking about other people's phalluses, Even Chinese men laugh at your shrinking population, because of your miniature joysticks.
Fact

Toronto, Canada

#10 Apr 17, 2014
whitewomenluvIndianc0ck wrote:
LMFAO, says the race of men who are turning into a minority by the minute. You white boys don't have any right talking about other people's phalluses, Even Chinese men laugh at your shrinking population, because of your miniature joysticks.
Indian men have small cocks, this is why they are a part of the Asian race; indeed, for their tiny weenies give them authentic passes for said Azn race; albeit they aren't of the Mongoloid Alien variety like their East Asian inbred-lookin' chink cousins, they are all small-wanged in the genitalia area and all exhibit disgusting, non-existent hygiene and have no life outside of work like some lab rat with a crack disorder... These facts make them hella mad and make them lust towards zee white womenz but alas their tiny, almost non-existant chink-like curry dicks cannot satisfy their rape-like appetites for the white womenz pink putang so they go mad into obscurity, or go onto Topix to vent out their frustration, like this Curry user I'm replying to (LoL).
FACT

Vapi, India

#14 Apr 17, 2014
Here is a fact, LMFAO, shove this, look at the average Greek white and Chinese, both of them have their medical reports listed too, so no biasedness, and whites and Chinese are both 4.8 inches and 4.9, the average Indian is 5.54 inches and that's while living in third world standards, the statues, the Irish curse, the millions of white women travelling to third world countries to be satisfied by different groups of men, the evidence is really clear.

wwwtargetmapcom/viewer.aspx?re portId=28159
Level 2

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#18 Apr 17, 2014
Indian people do not use toilet paper so if you want poop streaks all over your nice white sheets I say go ahead and screw those nasty mofos all you want.
Rob

Birmingham, AL

#23 May 30, 2014
empedocles wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's sort out your claims. Your "medical" facts comes from a self-reported study,
http://health.india.com/sexual-health/reveale...
In this self-reported study the average Indian was 5.54 inches.
The Indian condom manufacturer you're citing says "60% of the participants measured 126 to 156 mm in length and 30% between 100 and 125 mm".
The missing 10% is probably in the lower range, but for the reported 90% there is an average of 131.5 mm (5.18 inches).
The EU standard condom, as from your own source, is 6.63 inches.
A summary of your own sources concludes that Indian men are significantly smaller than European men, and they are also lying about the own sizes.
You were cherrypicking non-medical sources, lied about the conclusions and debunked your own claims. How... Indian.
Lynn from University of Ulster, claiming 3.9 for India, may be controversial, but you're citing self-reporting Indians? Here's some other sources;
A Nature published paper on 301 physically normal Indian men:
Flaccid: 3.2 inches
Erect: 4.5 inches
The authors concluded: "There are significant differences in the mean penile length and circumference of Indian sample compared to the data reported from other countries."
The results, the authors of the 2007 study said, "will help in counseling the patients worried about the penile size and seeking penis enlargement surgery."
http://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/2716...
"The Jacobus survey":
India: 4.0 inches
http://www.andromedical.com/products/penis-en...
Global Post:
"India and Thailand and Cambodia go head to head (to head), each coming in at a solid 4 inches. China's little soldiers, ranking 4.3 inches on average, are a good match for the average Japanese Capt. Winkie (also 4.3)."
There are also two maps on this page - Worldwide penis size and national IQ scores. Guess who's at the bottom in both maps?
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpo...
Have at look at some other maps (in fact all maps in the subject show the same pattern):
None of that crap you posted has any scientific backing dude lay off the crack pipe.. For your info Indians are not a race.. The Subcontinent of India is home to several different races. In fact if you had any brain at all you would know that India holds the largest Black Population in the world.. They have Black Negritos Black Australoids and Black Dravidians.. South Indian Black Dravidians have the world's largest penis size on average and I don't need a bogus survey all I need is 2 eyes. Google Big Black Dravidian South Indian dicks and you"ll see plenty of 10-12 inch pure South Indian dick... Whites and Orientals have the smallest dick sizes doesn't take a genius to figure that out.. Whites also have the highest cases in the world of micropenis which is seen in Howard Stern's smallest penis contest.. Google it.. Also white western female sex tourism is huge in Goa, India and in Negombo Sri Lanka where white women flock in droves yearly for the Big Black Dravidian cock.. So let's talk reality white boy not fantasy.. Fact of the matter is whites and orientals are significantly smaller than indians and Africans no bogus survey or twisting of figures changes that fact.. The article clearly states that the Indian average is about a good half inch bigger than UK and USA, Ireland.. Ect. Your argument is invalid.. Indian subcontinent has a population of 1.7 billion which is more than Europe and Africa combined.. It's also genetically the most diverse place on earth. So once again come with some evidenced based data and not fictitious crap that some white dude in the BBC wrote like 10 years ago.. I'm out. Peace!
Rob

Birmingham, AL

#24 May 30, 2014
Google Big Black Dravidian South Indian dicks... You"ll see plenty of 10-12 inch Black Indian cock.. Straight from South India.. That should put this debate to rest.. Then google Howard Stern's smallest penis contest and see the white man in his natural glory.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#25 May 30, 2014
Fact wrote:
Indian men have small wee-wees and there's nothing you can do to change that fact; sorry gal. And considering Indian women are ugly hambeasts, no one would want your hairy smelly women either so it's a lose-lose situation, ya dig?
There are very awesome looking indian women but most of them look like ugly beasts.

India is THE azzhole of the globe...

Smells like shyt in there all the time. They bathe in that toxic "holy" river..

The phocking climate is 10x worse than any african jungle and it just activates the shyt laying on the streets.
The humidity causes the shyt slime to vaporize and scatter to winds... Therefore your food gets a extra shyt spice. Mmmm to season the taste...

Phocking disgusting animals!
Indians

Richmond Hill, NY

#26 May 30, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
There are very awesome looking indian women but most of them look like ugly beasts.
India is THE azzhole of the globe...
Smells like shyt in there all the time. They bathe in that toxic "holy" river..
The phocking climate is 10x worse than any african jungle and it just activates the shyt laying on the streets.
The humidity causes the shyt slime to vaporize and scatter to winds... Therefore your food gets a extra shyt spice. Mmmm to season the taste...
Phocking disgusting animals!
Hey MFkr.. Have u ever Been to India? Fooking Dumbaricans talking out of their asses. This is India for u in 2014... but obviously your Racist BSturd media will never report it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

http://ds-lands.com/data_images/top_cityes/mu...

Most of those Indians lives better life then ur 1 bedroom trash house that was built in the 50s in middle of nowhere so u can live in ur momas basement, get drunk and talk Sht on the internet!

Get in touch with the Real world Bytch... Many of these so called "third worlders" lives better life then many Americans nowadays. FACT 101!

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#27 May 30, 2014
Yea it looks somewhat okay from a distance...

Kinda like when some chicks look somewhat okay from a distance but when you look up close... They are hideous monsters..:D
Indians

Richmond Hill, NY

#28 May 30, 2014
IronOak wrote:
Yea it looks somewhat okay from a distance...
Kinda like when some chicks look somewhat okay from a distance but when you look up close... They are hideous monsters..:D
Sorry... Didn't mean to be rude to u. Just kind of frustrated with life and discrimination.

Could u tell... What's the point of living as a minority men in a country where majority decisions (jobs/business) ruled by Whites? I'm not going to play lawsuits and EEOC with everyone, so what should I do?
Indians

Richmond Hill, NY

#29 May 30, 2014
Indians

Richmond Hill, NY

#30 May 30, 2014

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#31 May 30, 2014
tiny todger white man wrote:
Its funny that its actually MEDICALLY proven that even East Asians are bigger than white guys, well I understand now why even when white men used to say Asian men were small, they didn't really care at all, because they knew they were bigger, but as soon as I say white men have tiny wee wees, then they run for their guns
http://truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/man...
and guess who all the contestants are in this contest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nLmu7_4TLCEXX
You didn't prove shyt retard, everyone knows East asians are smaller
indian_sucker

Hyderabad, India

#32 Jan 25, 2016
Well well well.....none of you seem to have the facts.

I am an Indian guy and I always thought I have a above average cock compared to Indian averages that seem to be on the internet.

But boy when i returned to India from US and sucked by first Indian cock or rather saw first indian cock I was surprised....and since then every cock I sucked has been huge...I am talking about south India Telgu people and I do belive they have bigger cocks compared to other Indians.

Just do a simple google search "south Indian cocks"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 3 min billboy the crack... 75
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 3 min Captain MAGA 377
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghost 1,685,361
whitey has taken this forum 4 min billboy the crack... 9
The white race will rise again 6 min Sarah 2nd Grade 43
News Voter ID Laws Could Disenfranchise 1 Million Yo... (Sep '12) 7 min Ozzie from Adams 23
Notice something about these trolls?... 8 min Sarah 2nd Grade 7
Racist White People on MLK Day. 59 min MASTER I M WHITE 158
More questions blacks won't answer... 3 hr el rey de los cam... 20
More from around the web