Attention ALL Racist WW Please Report...

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#111 Mar 3, 2013
Racists tactics when you can handle the truth create fake profiles. You are racist cowards just like ur raping pedo ancestors who are rotting in hell. I will keep this thread going no matter how many fake profiles you create. The TRUTH shall stay front row & center.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#112 Mar 3, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
<quoted text>Sure it is. EllisIsland[dot]com. Port of departure, date of arrival, ages when they got here, names of the ships. It's all there, everything but the color of the skivies they were wearing when they sailed into New York harbor.

That white guilt liberal dribble doesn't move me, either. I don't hate anyone, but I despise liberals.
I'm a liberal so that warms my heart. So you are quoting someone else's family history now? How pathetic racists coward. Now go comment with the Yarbrough123 profile cause your village needs to send another idiot. Your an epic fail.

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#113 Mar 3, 2013
aisling- wrote:
<quoted text>
But I didn't read it, fckwit. Care to wrongly assume again.
Now, again, obsess over us all night.
Nite nite, freak.
You do know that there is a HUGE difference between:'ALL RACIST WW' and 'ALL WW' don't you? The OP was kind enough to make that distinction.
So is she talking about you? Are you admitting something? What was it about the title of the thread that brought you here?

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#114 Mar 3, 2013
The TRUTH takes racists cowards out their comfort zone Be prepared to be out ur comfort zone daily & please keep dropping the link to this post everywhere you cowards venture in cyberspace.

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#115 Mar 3, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes he is pretty sick knowing he wishes he could do what his vile ancestors did.
Oh he's white? No wonder...

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#116 Mar 3, 2013
YourGodIsAPimp wrote:
<quoted text>Oh he's white? No wonder...
He also had the LOSER MODs delete his posts. Racists pretend to be so strong in their convictions but those cowards have to keep electing an idiot from their village to send. Ben dummy is the ring leader tonight.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#117 Mar 3, 2013
YourGodIsAPimp wrote:
<quoted text>You do know that there is a HUGE difference between:'ALL RACIST WW' and 'ALL WW' don't you? The OP was kind enough to make that distinction.
So is she talking about you? Are you admitting something? What was it about the title of the thread that brought you here?
Yes she saw herself & got emotional after she read it. A title wouldn't have her that upset. Reading the TRUTH upset her.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#119 Mar 3, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
<quoted text>You're black. Being liberal doesn't apply to you. If Obama campaigned on a platform to destroy America, you'd support him because both of you are black (which would also make you a racist, but we already knew that), not because you're a liberal and he's a marxist.
This thread is not about Obama or liberals. I'm anything you despise racist coward. This thread is about racist cowards like you that can't handle the TRUTH. Read the post over & over again cause its your biography. Help all the racist WW that don't know why they hate BW.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#120 Mar 3, 2013
Is ben dummy who creates fake profiles the best you racists cowards have? Just like I've always said about racists cowards.....WEAK MINDED.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#121 Mar 3, 2013
Every time I see thread laughing about dead children I will post by the seconds on this thread. Every time I see derogatory screen names about Black people in the AA forum I will post on this thread. Take ur miserable racists azz's to the Anglo forum & spread ur BS.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#122 Mar 3, 2013
You can't bury the TRUTH.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#125 Mar 3, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>Problem is, here affords them an avenue to preach their hate and ridicule of a people.
Their own "kind" have nothing to do with them..no one wants to relate or have a conversation with them...no one wants to be around them, because not every one of "their" kinds have or hold such behaviours...although in a "racists tolerance poll" conducted by CNN last year, showed that about 83% of them are racists.

This is just the Nature of the beast...they are a vile creature. They have hatred embedded in their souls to every other race of people on this planet, from their few years of existence by our fore-fathers from the garden of Eden,-where one of its four rivers flowed into Ethiopia (Africa).

Don't get a headache over them...They are not worth sheet.
I never consider those founding rapist forefathers. All their slave owning azz's have always been considered as founding rapist to me. I don't have a headache they do.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#126 Mar 3, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
<quoted text>You bring back memories of my spineless liberal sissy foes when Obama was running for prez on a failed record as a senator, prior to running for prez on a failed record as prez.

All they had was "It's Bush's fault! Bush did it, too!"

When it got to the point where they were repeating themselves, over and over again like a broken record, as you've been doing all night, I knew they were out of ammo.
This thread will not be deflected from. This thread is about racist WM & racist WW. You know your kind of people. Still no comment to the content of the post huh?
mrnelpan

Houston, TX

#127 Mar 3, 2013
A black woman's ass&#65279; and her brain are one and the same.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#130 Mar 3, 2013
Black Elite wrote:
<quoted text>I'm confused by your first sentence.
Can you explain?

I don't think you understood.
You mentioned forefathers. If u were speaking in terms of what America considers forefathers is what I was talking about.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#131 Mar 3, 2013
mrnelpan wrote:
A black woman's ass&#65279; and her brain are one and the same.
You can't post on the topic huh? WEAK.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#132 Mar 3, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
<quoted text>Can't comment on my comment about WAY LESS white furry blanket, seeing as how that's all I've thought about for two days and that's all I see on the the back of my eyelids when I close my eyes to sleep?

It's like a slide show stuck in a loop with only one image and it plays 'til the sun comes up.
Your village really did send their biggest idiot. Ur comment makes perfect sense. Why don't u be a real loser & make the pic the profile pic for the fake profile Yarbrough123 you created. It's a public pic. Be creative coward. U racist cowards don't move me. Don't have ur supposedly Hispanic wife hating BW too with u dreaming of my pic a BW u can't have & u can't force to be with u.
Anonymous

Triangle, VA

#133 Mar 3, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
ShyDevil wanted to share the therapy she received this morning helping her understand the hatred racist WW have for BW.
BW understand the 400 years of mental, emotional & psychological abuse you suffered from your racist white husbands. He told you that you were superior by day then at night happily ignored your sexual desires leaving you horny, alone, willing & able; making you feel inferior at night.
It lowered your self esteem knowing your racist WM didn't want to have consensual sex with his superior WW and would rather rape a BW which both of you considered animals. What does that say about your racist WM?
However, your hatred should be towards your racist WM not BW. BW had no desires for your racist white husbands. BW were RAPED while you laid in bed alone waiting for the sun to come up so could pretend to feel superior again.
BW do not know why your racist WM mentally, emotionally & psychologically abused you this way for 400 years. BW didn't want your racist WM then & we don't want your racist WM now.
Now that this matter has been cleared up please forward payment for this session to the UNCF, my charity of choice.
This was interesting and a bit funny. I think she does hate her white male. Several of them will not even go near them. They stay right up in black males. Look at London.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#135 Mar 3, 2013
gardennymph2013 wrote:
<quoted text>This was interesting and a bit funny. I think she does hate her white male. Several of them will not even go near them. They stay right up in black males. Look at London.
She has never had it explained to her this way. Racist WW have been abused by racist WM more than BW.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#137 Mar 3, 2013
Ben Witty wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, dear, I understand that, although I thought it was about racist white women who hate racist black women.

If you recall, my only purpose was to keep you company until a racist white woman came along who hated you because you're a militant racist black woman.

It really bothered me to see you posting to yourself, all by yourself, all night long.

Looking back on it, chewing glass might have been a better option, but I always was a sucker for big, beautiful ...

brown eyes.:-)
I'm an individual ben dummy. I don't need a weak minded crew like you. I will post all & night & day on this thread. I'm not expecting any racist WW to come back to this thread but I know they will read it over & over again. Remember we summon u racist with our post to let u racist tell it. Yet ur supposedly superior azz's can only send only one village idiot at a time here. The TRUTH is kryptonite for you losers.

Tell don't know shyt to please keep posting the link.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big success rising in canada 5 min Dark knowledge 1
You're so black... (Sep '12) 6 min Mixed is inferior 69
The 90s RnB Thread (Aug '12) 6 min Halle Berry Sister 491
are U voting Trump or leaving ? 7 min ROMPER STOMPER 7
Obama thank blm in Baltimore for their outstand... 9 min The man 4
News How a white Christian family gave birth to blac... 9 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,375,768
News Trump's white voter problem 13 min Mike NY 42
Why all black women must breed with white men! 58 min Absimil 90
More from around the web