Attention ALL Racist WW Please Report...

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#456 Mar 9, 2013
LAURENMAMA19EAGLE wrote:
lol
LOL!
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#457 Mar 9, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
ShyDevil wanted to share the therapy she received this morning helping her understand the hatred racist WW have for BW.
BW understand the 400 years of mental, emotional & psychological abuse you suffered from your racist white husbands. He told you that you were superior by day then at night happily ignored your sexual desires leaving you horny, alone, willing & able; making you feel inferior at night.
It lowered your self esteem knowing your racist WM didn't want to have consensual sex with his superior WW and would rather rape a BW which both of you considered animals. What does that say about your racist WM?
However, your hatred should be towards your racist WM not BW. BW had no desires for your racist white husbands. BW were RAPED while you laid in bed alone waiting for the sun to come up so could pretend to feel superior again.
BW do not know why your racist WM mentally, emotionally & psychologically abused you this way for 400 years. BW didn't want your racist WM then & we don't want your racist WM now.
Now that this matter has been cleared up please forward payment for this session to the UNCF, my charity of choice.
Amen!

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#458 Mar 9, 2013
Tademy93Eagle hates her dark skin too. She hopes when she's sucking Byronthafakepreacha & MichaelRapechester's small dycks it will bleach her skin & she resemble Harkins209D. When Tademy93Eagle & NissaSlowEarly are eating each others cooch they r trying to suck all DonDaDaDetroit's nut out each other. Rychard93Eagle doesn't mind cause he can't get it up & gets it up the azz by DLGlennSimpChicagoFlawless.

Look how far this thread has come.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#459 Mar 9, 2013
just saying wrote:
<quoted text>thats creepy and ratchet.
Not as creepy as Down Low BROTHA'S GlennChi-TownFlawless taking it up tha azz by DonDaDaDetroit while he's eating Angie93Eagle cooch while she's sucking off JabarBornGuiltyBennett.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#460 Mar 9, 2013
Racist>>"N"'s >>Identity Theft Ring>> Fake profiles>>Down Low Brothas. This thread has taken several twist & turns.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#461 Mar 9, 2013
Why r the bytches so quiet? Bring Number1Queen out another profile with an altered pic of me in B-N-W since 2008. These delirious criminals are beyond pathetic. I'm sure the pic will be changed to something else so google that screen name plus topix & view the "cache".

“My chin is lethal...”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

...and smells like azz!

#462 Mar 9, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
Racist>>"N"'s >>Identity Theft Ring>> Fake profiles>>Down Low Brothas. This thread has taken several twist & turns.
Are you secretly Carol? I know this may seem utterly impossible, but you sound like even MORE of a lunatic than that old hag.

What is it with us black women, huh? After we pump out 4 or 5 kids, abandon them to the streets and then hit our 60s, we completely lose it.

Was your mother insane too?
Carol

Orem, UT

#463 Mar 9, 2013
FuglyGash wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you secretly Carol? I know this may seem utterly impossible, but you sound like even MORE of a lunatic than that old hag.
What is it with us black women, huh? After we pump out 4 or 5 kids, abandon them to the streets and then hit our 60s, we completely lose it.
Haha :D

You animals wish it was me....

even more criminal activity on you animal's part being exposed.
Carol

Orem, UT

#464 Mar 9, 2013
FuglyGash wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely not a black woman....

Committing crimes while degrading black women, not surprised.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#465 Mar 9, 2013
FuglyGash wrote:
<quoted text>Are you secretly Carol? I know this may seem utterly impossible, but you sound like even MORE of a lunatic than that old hag.

Rapechester asking questions with his fingers up PaulaDaughter azz. PHarkins puts it on Utube then tries to sue screaming someone told about the vid. That bytch got some powerful cyberspace ears. Naomi holds down JanarBennett so UncleTommyCoopers can finally get him some azz. DHarkins eyes turn from blue to green with envy cause he's all for incest & wants Rapechesters finger out PaulaDaughters azz so he put his little 1" in it.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#466 Mar 9, 2013
With all that being said the most important thing to these criminals is to take the focus off the identity theft ring which involves the racist MySpace losers, illiterate azz "N's" from the MySpace RSS crew & many many supporters of MoFlames from MySpace, several butt hurt former friends I haven't spoken to since 2007 or 2008. I don't keep up with losers. Angie & Nissa that would be u nasty bytches.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#467 Mar 9, 2013
FuglyGash wrote:
<quoted text>Are you secretly Carol? I know this may seem utterly impossible, but you sound like even MORE of a lunatic than that old hag.

Why is that when u scream for one of Aisling's personas she shows up right behind u?

Level 1

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#468 Mar 9, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
Why r the bytches so quiet? Bring Number1Queen out another profile with an altered pic of me in B-N-W since 2008. These delirious criminals are beyond pathetic. I'm sure the pic will be changed to something else so google that screen name plus topix & view the "cache".
Did somebody mention being obsessed??

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#469 Mar 9, 2013
Racist rednecks >> dummazz "N"'s >> Identity theft ring >> Down low Black & White men >>> Rapechester having to post most of the day.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#470 Mar 9, 2013
freediss wrote:
<quoted text>Did somebody mention being obsessed??
Failed deflection tactic Rapechester. Still got ur finger up Paula daughter's butt? Blue eyed DHarkins must be REALLY jealous. Hey when u hang out with known pedophiles what do u expect?
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#471 Mar 9, 2013
CyberSoulSista,

I'm strongly advising you to leave me out of your posts, to stop referring to me in your posts and to not post directly to me. You have been repeatedly asked not to and have continued to do so.

If need be I will seek legal representation and I will act upon their advice to remedy the situation.

Consider yourself as having been duly advised upon the posting of this post.

aisling (3-9-13)
aisling-

Port Clinton, OH

#472 Mar 9, 2013
CyberSoulSista,

Be advised that any and all posts of yours are being fully documented.

aisling (3-9-13)

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#473 Mar 9, 2013
aisling- wrote:
CyberSoulSista,

I'm strongly advising you to leave me out of your posts, to stop referring to me in your posts and to not post directly to me. You have been repeatedly asked not to and have continued to do so.

If need be I will seek legal representation and I will act upon their advice to remedy the situation.

Consider yourself as having been duly advised upon the posting of this post.

aisling (3-9-13)
Naomi Paula which ever one of u weak hohos being pimped today. I mean Rapechester pulling double duty. Scroll back thru the pages when u 1st said that & see that I care less today than I did the prior days.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#474 Mar 9, 2013
aisling- wrote:
CyberSoulSista,

Be advised that any and all posts of yours are being fully documented.

aisling (3-9-13)
So r yours going back to 2007 Paula Naomi Rapechester aka Uncle Tom azz Tommy that takes it up the azz from all the identity thieves Down Low black & white men.
yellow bone barbie

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#475 Mar 9, 2013
black women should

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,580,764
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 21 min sbt 72
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 46 min sbt 28
Wanna waste time, date a Black man and get USED 49 min sbt 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 53 min sbt 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Pampam13 1,566
Mentally Ill Posters 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 1 hr iactually 68
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Retribution 84
More from around the web