Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you have been reported & under observation longer than u know.
Reported.
Observer

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Your too stupid to shut up.
Reported.
THE RELIC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you've failed to tell people they are identity theft criminals because that would implement you.
Sweet heart, you're working the wrong side of the tracks to insinuate that I am engaged in any criminal activity.
THE RELIC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in their faces Relic & you'll see hatred alright that their free gravy train is coming to a complete stop. You all don't have to worry about getting REAL jobs. You'll be providing free labor for many companies in prisons. The American way. Race being no factor.
Sweet heart, I am 107 years old and thankful.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this is deep. I have to read more of your postings, you're very intelligent.
You're a vile animal who helps racist white women viciously prey on black women....

anyone who helps you is an accomplice, a criminal and will go to prison with you.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet heart, you're working the wrong side of the tracks to insinuate that I am engaged in any criminal activity.
No U are working the wrong side of the tracks. Don't play urself.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>Sweet heart, I am 107 years old and thankful.
That's good then u don't have much longer to live the remaining of your days in prison.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you've failed to tell people they are identity theft criminals because that would implement you.
He knows a lot more than he tells...

He's stupid for coveting for Anderson, Louisiana emperor etc....

I would have given him a nice reward for his honestly in helping

these vicious animals being brought to justice....

But they won't get away and anyone who helps them will suffer

their fate.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet heart, I am 107 years old and thankful.
You can take your wheel chair to prison.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

I wonder how many are in the process of moving or if some of feel safe.
blackevilshalldi e

Lake Worth, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

you need help all blacks men help since their upset added still have wounds from the past
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

CyberSoulSista wrote:
I wonder how many are in the process of moving or if some of feel safe.
Many of these criminals have been seeking to leave the country.

As far as me and my kids, they all know we've been barricaded in our house...

to try to defend ourselves against their vicious attacks.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

They've been vribing neighbors even distance relatives to help them unmercifully prey on my kids and I...

they have let me know they want me tortured and death and have did much from tampering with my brakes to worst.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

blackevilshalldie wrote:
you need help all blacks men help since their upset added still have wounds from the past
I have a better idea why don't you help them. You've stolen enuff identities.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Nowhere to run nowhere to hide. Never know could be today tomorrow or within the hour.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

CyberSoulSista wrote:
ShyDevil wanted to share the therapy she received this morning helping her understand the hatred racist WW have for BW.
BW understand the 400 years of mental, emotional & psychological abuse you suffered from your racist white husbands. He told you that you were superior by day then at night happily ignored your sexual desires leaving you horny, alone, willing & able; making you feel inferior at night.
It lowered your self esteem knowing your racist WM didn't want to have consensual sex with his superior WW and would rather rape a BW which both of you considered animals. What does that say about your racist WM?
However, your hatred should be towards your racist WM not BW. BW had no desires for your racist white husbands. BW were RAPED while you laid in bed alone waiting for the sun to come up so could pretend to feel superior again.
BW do not know why your racist WM mentally, emotionally & psychologically abused you this way for 400 years. BW didn't want your racist WM then & we don't want your racist WM now.
Now that this matter has been cleared up please forward payment for this session to the UNCF, my charity of choice.
Amen! Thanks Sis! I'm so tired of some of these fools trying to say the white men are better for them than their own black men are. This is why we need a Reality Show that talks about just what the white man did and why we loathe them. For the younger ones who want to rush off with interracial dating, I know they'ed get a new perspective on what's going on if they knew the truth. White men have deliberately omitted the truth from the History Books for the sake of themselves. They don't want this story told. All are in denial. Including the brothers and sisters that screw around with them but I think it is more so that the black ones have been brought up with the lie. We cannot afford to let another generation grow up not knowing the truth. If you don't know where you come from or your history, you're subject to repeat it.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>Amen! Thanks Sis! I'm so tired of some of these fools trying to say the white men are better for them than their own black men are. This is why we need a Reality Show that talks about just what the white man did and why we loathe them. For the younger ones who want to rush off with interracial dating, I know they'ed get a new perspective on what's going on if they knew the truth. White men have deliberately omitted the truth from the History Books for the sake of themselves. They don't want this story told. All are in denial. Including the brothers and sisters that screw around with them but I think it is more so that the black ones have been brought up with the lie. We cannot afford to let another generation grow up not knowing the truth. If you don't know where you come from or your history, you're subject to repeat it.
Is this ur last testimony before you lose ur freedom?
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this ur last testimony before you lose ur freedom?
I try not to hold conversations with folks in denial. I find they are always off the damn topic because they are too afraid or ignorant to address what's being discussed.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>I try not to hold conversations with folks in denial. I find they are always off the damn topic because they are too afraid or ignorant to address what's being discussed.
You'll have a lot of conversing to do with people like urself soon.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

("Nunna daul Tsuny" translated from
the Cherokee, "The place where they cried")

This is a true story of the Cherokee Indian Removal, known as the "Trail of Tears" as told by Private John G. Burnett, McClellan's Company, 2nd Regiment, 2nd Brigade, Mounted Infantry, to his children on the occasion of his 80th birthday. It is the most telling and most painful account of this sad chapter in our nation's history that I have read. You cannot read it without a lump in your throat and a tear in your eye.

After reading it you may feel it is not appropriate to share with your young young Indians until they are older - but be sure to read it yourself - and share it with them when they are ready. It is powerful.
-- Big Eagle Charlie Stone

http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Legends/The...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 301 - 320 of459
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••