First Prev
of 23
Next Last

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Richmond TX

#1 Mar 1, 2013
ShyDevil wanted to share the therapy she received this morning helping her understand the hatred racist WW have for BW.

BW understand the 400 years of mental, emotional & psychological abuse you suffered from your racist white husbands. He told you that you were superior by day then at night happily ignored your sexual desires leaving you horny, alone, willing & able; making you feel inferior at night.

It lowered your self esteem knowing your racist WM didn't want to have consensual sex with his superior WW and would rather rape a BW which both of you considered animals. What does that say about your racist WM?

However, your hatred should be towards your racist WM not BW. BW had no desires for your racist white husbands. BW were RAPED while you laid in bed alone waiting for the sun to come up so could pretend to feel superior again.

BW do not know why your racist WM mentally, emotionally & psychologically abused you this way for 400 years. BW didn't want your racist WM then & we don't want your racist WM now.

Now that this matter has been cleared up please forward payment for this session to the UNCF, my charity of choice.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#2 Mar 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
ShyDevil wanted to share the therapy she received this morning helping her understand the hatred racist WW have for BW.

BW understand the 400 years of mental, emotional & psychological abuse you suffered from your racist white husbands. He told you that you were superior by day then at night happily ignored your sexual desires leaving you horny, alone, willing & able; making you feel inferior at night.

It lowered your self esteem knowing your racist WM didn't want to have consensual sex with his superior WW and would rather rape a BW which both of you considered animals. What does that say about your racist WM?

However, your hatred should be towards your racist WM not BW. BW had no desires for your racist white husbands. BW were RAPED while you laid in bed alone waiting for the sun to come up so could pretend to feel superior again.

BW do not know why your racist WM mentally, emotionally & psychologically abused you this way for 400 years. BW didn't want your racist WM then & we don't want your racist WM now.

Now that this matter has been cleared up please forward payment for this session to the UNCF, my charity of choice.
Now that's one invention I will give American racist WM credit for........RAPE.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#3 Mar 1, 2013
I read somewhere that Rosa Parks scked off the bus driver right before she sat down on that bus.
It didn't mention rape though.

TGA

“Don't let my Scarecrow”

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Make you Vomit!

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Black women couldn't wait until the sun went down so that they could feel alittle human instead of like mere working equipment.....which by the way they were still considered while smiling on their backs.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#5 Mar 1, 2013
TGA wrote:
Black women couldn't wait until the sun went down so that they could feel alittle human instead of like mere working equipment.....which by the way they were still considered while smiling on their backs.
I take it ur one of those racist WW that tells herself that to justify ur low self esteem. This is therapy for you. Take advantage of it but please don't forget to send ur donation to the UNCF ok?

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#6 Mar 1, 2013
TGA wrote:
Really? Why aren't BW smiling on their backs at racist WM now?

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#7 Mar 1, 2013
TGA wrote:
I read somewhere that Rosa Parks scked off the bus driver right before she sat down on that bus.
It didn't mention rape though.
You're the only one that heard that.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#8 Mar 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
Wow, this is deep. I have to read more of your postings, you're very intelligent.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#9 Mar 1, 2013
TGA wrote:
Wm having sex with black women doesn't bother you?

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#10 Mar 1, 2013
TGA wrote:
BTW.......UR not helping racist WW feel anything but worse knowing their racist WM preferred working equipment as opposed to her soft delicate horny skin.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#11 Mar 1, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, this is deep. I have to read more of your postings, you're very intelligent.
TY......with all the slave talk on this forum I thought I'd share some enlightenment. Since racist WW & WM love the TRUTH so much I thought I would share some TRUTH.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#12 Mar 1, 2013
so im a ww?i just cant be a wm?or a bm? or other? funny.im not checkin for ww really but id pick one over you,who wants to run their fingers through some sht 2chains got?lmbao
Harvey

United States

#13 Mar 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
You ugly.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#14 Mar 1, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>Wm having sex with black women doesn't bother you?
Nah it doesn't bother him or any of his racist friends. Why do u think they r do mad? They can't FORCE BW to sleep them anymore. He's just the idiot his village elected to send to this thread cause I GUARANTEE you the rest of them won't show up on this thread. They can't handle the TRUTH.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#15 Mar 1, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
so im a ww?i just cant be a wm?or a bm? or other? funny.im not checkin for ww really but id pick one over you,who wants to run their fingers through some sht 2chains got?lmbao
Your racist WM LOVED doing that for 400 years. Of course you'd pick a wm over a BW now. You can't FORCE BW to be with u now. The only choice racist WM have are WW now. Racist WM r miserable they can't have BW now & racist WW know this.......hence the low self esteem. That's why racist WM tell the world to hate BW. You know the saying......If I can't have you no one will.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#16 Mar 1, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
Now ur denying being a WW after telling me on the other thread BW are intimidated by WW & pissed because I didn't include WW in the heading of the troll post? I told you I would post a thread in ur honor. I delivered.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#17 Mar 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>
TY......with all the slave talk on this forum I thought I'd share some enlightenment. Since racist WW & WM love the TRUTH so much I thought I would share some TRUTH.
Yw :)

In all honesty, all that dumb superior talk etc that racist whites do is funny, because after hundreds of years of slavery, the average white family isn't any better off than the average black family. They make 10k more, if that.

The median income is like 35k or something like that, so that means they may as well be considered slave descendants their dam selves.

Most of them have nothing but debt. Smh.

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Harvey wrote:
<quoted text>You ugly.
The is ugly sometimes isn't it?

“Proceed with caution”

Level 1

Richmond TX

#19 Mar 1, 2013
CyberSoulSista wrote:
<quoted text>The is ugly sometimes isn't it?
The Truth is ugly sometimes.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#20 Mar 1, 2013
TGA is a guy, no woman would be that crude about rape, so why do they pretend to be a woman, when bm say they want to bang the racism out of "her"??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RealDave 1,206,875
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min trish_b 122,995
Why Whites can use the "N" word 7 min Samoan Irish 54
Poll Are you a Christian? 11 min Samoan Irish 7
Whites Begging Blacks to buy/accept their views... 11 min Comics 15
Can Dogs Catch AIDS 11 min Vicktor81 1
News Confessions of a black atheist 12 min Gun Runner 12
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 22 min Ben YISRAEL 112,580
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min Ingwe Temujin 32,050
Biracial IS NOT black 28 min I Mixed Cocoa l 482
More from around the web