lomaxx

New Albany, IN

#1 Dec 9, 2013
Just watched a symposium of physicists where they discussed how a couple of them had recreated a Higs Boson or "God Particle" in a super collider.

This Higs Boson explains where all the matter in the Universe comes from, excepting dark matter. As they panned across all the physicists in attendance (hundreds of them). There was not one black to be seen. Everyone was white, Indian, and asian.

Is this a surprise to anyone?
Chuck

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2013
Americas lead astropysicist Neil Degrasse Tyson(AA)
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_...

NASA current Administrator Charles bolden(AA)
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Bolden
Chuck

United States

#3 Dec 9, 2013
African American physicists and physics students

http://www.nsbp.org/
What Do You Think

Atlanta, GA

#4 Dec 9, 2013
lomaxxipad wrote:
Just watched a symposium of physicists where they discussed how a couple of them had recreated a Higs Boson or "God Particle" in a super collider.
This Higs Boson explains where all the matter in the Universe comes from, excepting dark matter. As they panned across all the physicists in attendance (hundreds of them). There was not one black to be seen. Everyone was white, Indian, and asian.
Is this a surprise to anyone?
You're a misguided fool........Last reply.:)

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Dec 9, 2013
Typical boring white boy trying to make himself feel good

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6 Dec 9, 2013
lomaxx

New Albany, IN

#7 Dec 9, 2013
What Do You Think wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a misguided fool........Last reply.:)
I'm glad you will not be responding again. But just to put the question out there, are you saying my powers of observation are misguided? Because I saw what I saw. How does that make me misguided?
lomaxx

New Albany, IN

#8 Dec 9, 2013
Azz Shuckin wrote:
http://www.phys.uconn.edu/peop le/faculty/storrs/mallett/
Hmmm.....I didn't see him at the symposium.
lomaxx

New Albany, IN

#9 Dec 9, 2013
Azz Shuckin wrote:
Typical boring white boy trying to make himself feel good
Wow what a sleuth you are. I am white. What tipped you off detective?
Ben Stein Bloomberg

Pratts, VA

#10 Dec 9, 2013
In 20 years blacks will be claiming that they "invented" the god particle LOL like they are trying to claim they "invented" fried chicken!! LOLhaha "slaves invented it" hahaha what lies these idiots tell.
Drilling for the nerve

Rochester, NY

#11 Dec 9, 2013
Ben Stein Bloomberg wrote:
In 20 years blacks will be claiming that they "invented" the god particle LOL like they are trying to claim they "invented" fried chicken!! LOLhaha "slaves invented it" hahaha what lies these idiots tell.

Well, they discovered planet Earth during the 2nd voyage of their Inter-Galactic Survey Expedition, so any thing is possible.

lol!
lomaxx

New Albany, IN

#12 Dec 9, 2013
Drilling for the nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, they discovered planet Earth during the 2nd voyage of their Inter-Galactic Survey Expedition, so any thing is possible.
lol!
Didn't they also discover black holes? lol

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#14 Dec 9, 2013
Ben Stein Bloomberg wrote:
LOL sorta like how you ignorant crackas claim you're native to the America's and Australia, or how Jesus, the Hebrews, Ancient Egyptians and even the first inhabitants on earth were white. Even though your colorless skin is nothing more than a recent mutation. Lol
lomaxx

New Albany, IN

#15 Dec 9, 2013
Futuristic 86 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL sorta like how you ignorant crackas claim you're native to the America's and Australia, or how Jesus, the Hebrews, Ancient Egyptians and even the first inhabitants on earth were white. Even though your colorless skin is nothing more than a recent mutation. Lol
Stick to the topic Kunte. Why are there not as many brilliant black minds in ratio to their populations, as there are in other races?

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#16 Dec 9, 2013
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Stick to the topic Kunte. Why are there not as many brilliant black minds in ratio to their populations, as there are in other races?
Relax Neanderthal Jack. The topic was "No black physicist" and that was rebutted an hour ago.
lomaxx

New Albany, IN

#19 Dec 9, 2013
Futuristic 86 wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax Neanderthal Jack. The topic was "No black physicist" and that was rebutted an hour ago.
Still there is an alarmingly (not to me) low amount of blacks chasing scientific mysteries. Do you think it's an illuminati conspiracy?
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#20 Dec 9, 2013
How can blacks aspire to be something when they can't even spell the word.
lomaxx

New Albany, IN

#21 Dec 9, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
There are a number of white crakkker Ph.D physicists who pimp the 'celebrity' card...
BUT they haven't made any genuinely fundamental contributions to physics...they are glib...they can write..they may be photogenic for a tv series..and so on..
BUT **world class physics** doesn't involve any of that...
500 years from today..people will remember Newton..Galileo..Maxwell..Eins tein...etc.
But not those guys...
That also applies to black Ph.D who are clever media 'personalities'...
just sayin'
That changes nothing. So what if there are some "hack" white scientists. Most significant discoveries have , and are made by non blacks.
And Einstein,Newton and Galileo were non black. How does your mentioning them even factor into your argument? It makes no sense whatsover in the context of my OP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas White People 4 min Diamondiqa 43
Now Asians and Hispanics HATE Blacks 5 min Jason 31
A Black African discovered America 3000 years ago (Nov '08) 6 min MeSoLMWAO 757
What do you think of the 2014 remake of Annie? 7 min Spotted Girl 20
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Carly HI YAH 98,158
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min shinningelectr0n 1,154,296
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 17 min Savant 3,925
progressive white people: where are you? (Jul '08) 34 min progressive white 2,676
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 38 min selina london 405
So you slave spawn want a race war, hmm? 1 hr Speak out 64
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Gmoney 28,695
More from around the web