do black women hate giving men oral...

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Bmore

#263 May 19, 2010
salvastion and glory wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have a Man.
I guess we know why lol
blackberry

Colleyville, TX

#264 May 19, 2010
salvastion and glory wrote:
well,in my personal Opinion,I think it's nasty. but for other women who like it,I hope they enjoy it. because I,do not find the pleasure in that sorta thing,my opinion.
I really enjoy giving oral sex it gets me horny knowing how good I'm making him feel.Especially when his body starts shaking and his moaning gets really loud,that drives me crazy.

i figured i'd let another female speak on it, to drive the point home.
blackberry

Colleyville, TX

#265 May 19, 2010
salvastion and glory wrote:
well,in my personal Opinion,I think it's nasty. but for other women who like it,I hope they enjoy it. because I,do not find the pleasure in that sorta thing,my opinion.
cocosilk out of washington dc put it this way...The art of giving another pleasure is an aphrodesiac for me...It turns me on to watch a guy get harder and harder and enjoy the waves of pleasure that my mouth sends thru his body!....
blackberry

Colleyville, TX

#266 May 19, 2010
blackberry wrote:
<quoted text>I really enjoy giving oral sex it gets me horny knowing how good I'm making him feel.Especially when his body starts shaking and his moaning gets really loud,that drives me crazy.
i figured i'd let another female speak on it, to drive the point home.
the female who said it was creamincoffe out of portsmouth, VA
Blackelitistneed todie

Pomona, CA

#267 May 19, 2010
mahogany wrote:
<quoted text>
well if someone is childish enough to expect her to give oral sex to just some dude she's "dating" or known for two days -he's an ass and he doesn't deserve her! noone is entitled to these things and it shouldn't be anything a woman is doing for sport!!
Well if a woman expects a guy to spend over $40 on a date, then she is a b**ch and doesn't deserve a man. No one is entitled to things (including money and gifts).

Since: Mar 10

United States

#268 May 19, 2010
I'm a white guy and recently lost my wife to Cancer. I met a Black Woman who also suffered a similar loss. We became friends and last year we were married. She had the sex drive of a Turnip, and when we discussed sex it was always the same. The Black men she had been with were only self serving and arrogant. She also said they weere NEVER faithful.
So it took a while for her to open up and start being affectionate. But now I gotta say I'm crazy in love with her and it's a real turn on teaching a willing student on the pleasures of oral sex. She gets wet as hell doing me and she cums hard when I do her.
White Frankie

Morganton, NC

#269 May 19, 2010
MDJ-
Learn to spell sistas, correction sisters!!
s i s t e r s have you got it?????????? What are we going to do with you people!!!!!

LastOfTheHoover

Since: Dec 09

Joliet, IL

#270 May 19, 2010
Jeffc52053 wrote:
I'm a white guy and recently lost my wife to Cancer. I met a Black Woman who also suffered a similar loss. We became friends and last year we were married. She had the sex drive of a Turnip, and when we discussed sex it was always the same. The Black men she had been with were only self serving and arrogant. She also said they weere NEVER faithful.
So it took a while for her to open up and start being affectionate. But now I gotta say I'm crazy in love with her and it's a real turn on teaching a willing student on the pleasures of oral sex. She gets wet as hell doing me and she cums hard when I do her.
How insecure of you to share..
OKONKWO

United States

#271 May 19, 2010
BLACK MALE wrote:
WHY IS IT SO DAM HARD TO GET A BLACK WOMAN TO GIVE A BROTHER ORAL SEX.SHE WILL TELL YOU "I DONT DO THAT" BUT WILL LAY DOWN AND SPREAD HER LEGS FOR YOU TO DO HER LIKITY SPLIT!
TRUST ME DUDE...THEY GIVE THE MIKE A CAT BATH...YOU HAVE JUST RUN ACROSS THE WRONG SISTAS....

*I HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH A BW...HONESTLY....WON'T SWEAR TO G*D...THAT WOULD JUST BE SO WRONG...BUT I HAVE NEVER DATED/BEEN WITH A BW THAT DID NOT....AND AS FAR AS GOOD GIRLS GO...YOU JUST HAVE TO BE THE GUY THAT MAKES HER WANT TO BE BAD...VERY BAD....

IN THE CAR,IN THE PARK,IN THE SHOWER,IN THE SHOW,AT WORK AT MY DESK,IN THE PARKING GARAGE,IN THE DOCTORS OFFICE,AT HER PARENTS HOUSE,IN PUBLIC PLACES....

DON'T BELIEVE THE MYTH...SISTAS GET BUSY AND HAVE THE SKILLS TO GIVE YOU THE CHILLS!
OKONKWO

United States

#272 May 19, 2010
Jeffc52053 wrote:
I'm a white guy and recently lost my wife to Cancer. I met a Black Woman who also suffered a similar loss. We became friends and last year we were married. She had the sex drive of a Turnip, and when we discussed sex it was always the same. The Black men she had been with were only self serving and arrogant. She also said they weere NEVER faithful.
So it took a while for her to open up and start being affectionate. But now I gotta say I'm crazy in love with her and it's a real turn on teaching a willing student on the pleasures of oral sex. She gets wet as hell doing me and she cums hard when I do her.
LMBAO...

SO DAMN WHAT...

I'M A BLACK GUY...AND IN THE PAST HAVE DATED/BEEN WITH QUITE A FEW YOUNG LADIES...BLACK/WHITE AND OTHER....NEVER CHEATED ON ANY OF THEM (JUST NOT THAT GUY) AND HAVE HAD A VERY RICH AND ADVENTUROUS SEX LIFE.....I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY SEVERAL OF THEM THAT....."YOU JUST EXUDE SEX"....AND OR..."YOU BRING THE BADNESS OUT IN A GIRL"....

TRUST ME YOUR GIRL IS JUST ONE OF MILLIONS...ONE THAT HAS HAD BAD EXPERIENCES (IF SHE IS TELLING THE TRUTH..LOL!)....SHE DOES NOT REPRESENT ALL BW...ANYMORE THAN THE WHITE/ASIAN/OTHER FEMALES THAT I HAVE KNOWN REPRESENT ALL WOMEN LIKE THEM....

GOT IT SPORT?

*WHITE GUYS WANT TO BE BW SAVIORS SO DAMN BAD...THAT IT'S PATHETIC!
OKONKWO

United States

#273 May 19, 2010
OKONKWO wrote:
<quoted text>
TRUST ME DUDE...THEY GIVE THE MIKE A CAT BATH...YOU HAVE JUST RUN ACROSS THE WRONG SISTAS....
*I HAVE NEVER BEEN WITH A BW...HONESTLY....WON'T SWEAR TO G*D...THAT WOULD JUST BE SO WRONG...BUT I HAVE NEVER DATED/BEEN WITH A BW THAT DID NOT....AND AS FAR AS GOOD GIRLS GO...YOU JUST HAVE TO BE THE GUY THAT MAKES HER WANT TO BE BAD...VERY BAD....
IN THE CAR,IN THE PARK,IN THE SHOWER,IN THE SHOW,AT WORK AT MY DESK,IN THE PARKING GARAGE,IN THE DOCTORS OFFICE,AT HER PARENTS HOUSE,IN PUBLIC PLACES....
DON'T BELIEVE THE MYTH...SISTAS GET BUSY AND HAVE THE SKILLS TO GIVE YOU THE CHILLS!
CORRECTION: THE MIC
OKONKWO

United States

#274 May 19, 2010
blackberry wrote:
<quoted text>I really enjoy giving oral sex it gets me horny knowing how good I'm making him feel.Especially when his body starts shaking and his moaning gets really loud,that drives me crazy.
i figured i'd let another female speak on it, to drive the point home.
THANK YOU MA'AM...

THERE IS NOTHING SEXIER THAN A WOMAN THAT IS IN TOUCH WITH AND CONFIDANT ABOUT HER SEXUALITY...WE DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO ALWAYS INITIATE THE THING....

ACT LIKE YOU GIVE A DAMN...JUMP ON A BROTHA AT THE DOOR SOMETIMES...GET RID OF THE KIDDIES (IF THERE ARE SOME) AND OPEN THE DOOR IN NOTING BUT THOSE SEXY SANDALS SOMETIMES....

LET ME KNOW SOMETHING...AM I LIVING WITH/MARRIED TO A FREAK OR WHAT...SHIT!
OKONKWO

United States

#275 May 19, 2010
39ehonor wrote:
black women LOVE giving oral sex, the black hookers I had in the '90's were awesome, they were always the best
DUDE...

YOU'RE A CLASS ACT....I'M SURE!
Blackelitistneed todie

Pomona, CA

#276 May 19, 2010
Jeffc52053 wrote:
I'm a white guy and recently lost my wife to Cancer. I met a Black Woman who also suffered a similar loss. We became friends and last year we were married. She had the sex drive of a Turnip, and when we discussed sex it was always the same. The Black men she had been with were only self serving and arrogant. She also said they weere NEVER faithful.
So it took a while for her to open up and start being affectionate. But now I gotta say I'm crazy in love with her and it's a real turn on teaching a willing student on the pleasures of oral sex. She gets wet as hell doing me and she cums hard when I do her.
Every Black women I was in a relationship before I bet my wife hurt me. Guess what, I still married a Black woman.

Your Black wife either sought out players, or she denied sex to the Black men she was in a relationship with, so those dudes had not choice to seek out other women.

The bottom line is that your wife is full of s**t.
blackberry

Colleyville, TX

#277 May 19, 2010
salvastion and glory wrote:
well,in my personal Opinion,I think it's nasty. but for other women who like it,I hope they enjoy it. because I,do not find the pleasure in that sorta thing,my opinion.
I met a Black Woman who also suffered a similar loss. We became friends and last year we were married. She had the sex drive of a Turnip, and when we discussed sex it was always the same. The Black men she had been with were only self serving and arrogant. She also said they weere NEVER faithful. So it took a while for her to open up and start being affectionate. But now I gotta say I'm crazy in love with her and it's a real turn on teaching a willing student on the pleasures of oral sex. She gets wet as hell doing me and she cums hard when I do her.

that's the key. she was first willing. secondly, she was a student...now she's got the right attitude. thirdly, she TRUSTED what HER man said.

and you see how that's working out for her...

Level 3

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#278 May 19, 2010
Blackelitistneedtodie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if a woman expects a guy to spend over $40 on a date, then she is a b**ch and doesn't deserve a man. No one is entitled to things (including money and gifts).
$40 whole dollars?
Blackelitistneed todie

Pomona, CA

#279 May 19, 2010
WowTheBoogieDown wrote:
<quoted text>$40 whole dollars?
$40 dollars could go in my gas tank, and have enough left over for two Grande White chocolate Mochas.

That $40 could be put to better use than wasting it on a human who is just along for a free meal.
salvastion and glory

Palmdale, CA

#280 May 19, 2010
blackberry wrote:
<quoted text>so what's so nasty 'bout it? why such negativity? how long have you been single?
lol...I don't find it pleasuring. I have been single since my first year in Highschool.
salvastion and glory

Palmdale, CA

#281 May 19, 2010
Blackelitistneedtodie wrote:
<quoted text>
We can tell. You probably won't get one either.
I know,that sucks huh?...lol.
salvastion and glory

Palmdale, CA

#282 May 19, 2010
mahogany wrote:
<quoted text>
dont pay attention to these "men".when you meet the right man you will do what your comfortable with, when you are ready.and you are right - it is gross (and i didnt do it until i was 30 and married).
that's nice to know,i probably won't meet a man that's fortunate to spend all his lovefest on me...lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min ritedownthemiddle 1,483,929
Married Men vs Single Men 11 min Drax112 2
News Being conservative is not being racist 12 min Quirky 136
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 19 min Dan snow 128
Black girls on the beach 26 min Ben Quick 7
The WALL: How many will die? 29 min Ben Quick 20
What Black men Are ? 35 min Dan snow 8
News Churchill bust back in Oval Office 43 min Ftrump 168
Racist blacks hate Trump because he is White 3 hr Drax112 35
Kelly Ann Conway 4 hr iamcuriousnow 28
More from around the web