Dark Skin Documentary on Oprah Network
First Prev
of 42
Next Last

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#868 Jul 7, 2013
NUT CASE
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#869 Jul 7, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Tattoos can be useful.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dkvlLYfqhAcXX
And they look good on a sexy body

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Cap Black

Huntsville, AL

#870 Jul 7, 2013
One without tatts looks good too

smh

Since: May 10

UK

#871 Jul 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Something I noticed about the mentally sick on topix, is that they try to control other posters. The sick ones, will get angry if you post something they don't like, or try to make you feel ashamed for spending what THEY think is too much time on the site.
Their psychosis makes them think that strangers online need their permission to post or to log off.
I've noticed this weird mentally sick behaviour with both Anderson and Selina London.
LOL! Stick a suppository up your arse please, the shit is coming out the wrong way. I'll be back in a couple of days.
Shalimarr

UK

#872 Jul 8, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! Stick a suppository up your arse please, the shit is coming out the wrong way. I'll be back in a couple of days.
Really?
What have you posted on this thread about the documentary Dark Girls? Or have you just posted abuse?
You loser!
Shalimarr

UK

#873 Jul 8, 2013
Topix is a forum for adults to post about the issues raised in the threads. It's not a place for mentally sick blacks to come to harass people.
We have lots of support organizations in the UK, no reason why a mother can't raise her own kids. All the help is there if she genuinely wants to raise them herself.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#874 Jul 8, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
Topix is a forum for adults to post about the issues raised in the threads. It's not a place for mentally sick blacks to come to harass people.
We have lots of support organizations in the UK, no reason why a mother can't raise her own kids. All the help is there if she genuinely wants to raise them herself.
topix is actually a place for BLACK AMERICANS to post. you are MENTALLY disturbed you harass insult and attack people all the time. People here actually LIKE and respect Selina and what do her kids have to do with this??? Grow the pluck up!!!!!!
If there are support organizations in the UK than I suggest you seek help ASAP

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#875 Jul 8, 2013
selina london wrote:
<quoted text> LOL! Stick a suppository up your arse please, the shit is coming out the wrong way. I'll be back in a couple of days.
lmao!!!!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#876 Jul 8, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> topix is actually a place for BLACK AMERICANS to post. you are MENTALLY disturbed you harass insult and attack people all the time. People here actually LIKE and respect Selina and what do her kids have to do with this??? Grow the pluck up!!!!!!
If there are support organizations in the UK than I suggest you seek help ASAP
I'm flattered that you think Selina London needs your help and can't answer for herself.
I learnt something from BF. She isn't hassling him anymore.
But if the cap fits, wear it.

Since: May 10

London, UK

#877 Jul 9, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
What have you posted on this thread about the documentary Dark Girls? Or have you just posted abuse?
You loser!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: May 10

London, UK

#878 Jul 9, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm flattered that you think Selina London needs your help and can't answer for herself.
I learnt something from BF. She isn't hassling him anymore.
But if the cap fits, wear it.
BF is a pussyole. now shhhhh

Since: May 10

London, UK

#879 Jul 9, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> topix is actually a place for BLACK AMERICANS to post. you are MENTALLY disturbed you harass insult and attack people all the time. People here actually LIKE and respect Selina and what do her kids have to do with this??? Grow the pluck up!!!!!!
If there are support organizations in the UK than I suggest you seek help ASAP
Thanks Hun xx

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#880 Jul 9, 2013
A little earlier in this thread, we go on the topic of who ages' faster. I remember saying the key was, don't drink or smoke, and get enough excercise. I can't seem to find that post anywhere here. I'm pretty sure it was on this thread. Anyway, I've been meaning to add on something I forgot, which is almost the most important one, and that is eat right.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#881 Jul 9, 2013
KPITRL wrote:
A little earlier in this thread, we go on the topic of who ages' faster. I remember saying the key was, don't drink or smoke, and get enough excercise. I can't seem to find that post anywhere here. I'm pretty sure it was on this thread. Anyway, I've been meaning to add on something I forgot, which is almost the most important one, and that is eat right.
i think everyone one knows by now that in order to live a long healthy life u have to eat healthy !!! Some people do age faster than others my dermatologist told me that! If you lack melanin in your skin you will age faster! We also know that smoking and drinking makes you age faster as well

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#882 Jul 9, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text>i think everyone one knows by now that in order to live a long healthy life u have to eat healthy !!! Some people do age faster than others my dermatologist told me that! If you lack melanin in your skin you will age faster! We also know that smoking and drinking makes you age faster as well
It was just a friendly reminder. Cause honey, they dropping off left in right early these days.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#883 Jul 9, 2013
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
It was just a friendly reminder. Cause honey, they dropping off left in right early these days.
I hear you but I don't worry to much cause people gonna eat what they want that's a sensitive subject!!!!!

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#884 Jul 9, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> I hear you but I don't worry to much cause people gonna eat what they want that's a sensitive subject!!!!!
But when it's people very,very close to you who are suddenly ill, it's only natural to be concerned, and warn other people, especially when you recently received the news. If you knew what was going through my mind right now, you'd understand why I suddenly decided to dig up that post. Yes, it's a sensitive topic.

But why they deleted my original post raises questions. All I was doing was giving my advice. It was only one sentence long.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#885 Jul 9, 2013
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
But when it's people very,very close to you who are suddenly ill, it's only natural to be concerned, and warn other people, especially when you recently received the news. If you knew what was going through my mind right now, you'd understand why I suddenly decided to dig up that post. Yes, it's a sensitive topic.
But why they deleted my original post raises questions. All I was doing was giving my advice. It was only one sentence long.
you know negativity rules this forum

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#886 Jul 9, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> you know negativity rules this forum
You can say that again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 42
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,565,645
Baby-daddy tosses sprog down stairs, makes good... 28 min OBEY JIM CROW LAW 8
Chicago cop owns racust websites 32 min OBEY JIM CROW LAW 2
Women: What is more important to you? 35 min OBEY JIM CROW LAW 61
Bald BM. Dark-hair WW. 38 min OBEY JIM CROW LAW 9
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 40 min Study n finish sc... 957
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 57 min Paul is dead 253
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 2 hr Y do whites wrink... 92
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 2 hr Trollslayer 139
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 6 hr blackist 1,539
More from around the web