First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#3 Feb 20, 2013
Good stats, really puts things into perspective, except for the obvious lie about whites low ir rates.

Other than that seems pretty solid.

I am surprised though about WW and Hispanic men, I actually never seen that. And I lived in TX and spent lots of time in Cali..

I have seen a ton of wm with Mexican women though, So that coincides with what I have seen.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5 Feb 20, 2013
You confirmed what I already know, so the question has to be asked what does it mean that BW and WW date out at the same rate?

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#7 Feb 21, 2013
J-Town Ninja5 OhH YeE AhH wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont know what u are asking
I'm talking about your claim that BW/WW are on the same par in regards to IR dating so please explain to me where does this myth of BW not dating IR come from?
My balls on your arse

Carlisle, UK

#10 Feb 22, 2013
I like fat black women.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#11 Feb 22, 2013
You're comparing Men to Women you don't compare Men to women as that is idiotic. You compare Women to Women so try it again.
more than likely the combined fact that BM chose to date a WW at a rate of 14%, where as BW choose to date a WM at only 3%(for every 1 bw dating a wm there are 5 bm dating ww)
and that asian and hispanic men choose a WW at over 23%, compared to choosing a BW at a average of only 2%
ww/bw date out at the same rate, but there are more ww dating out becuase there are more ww compared to bw in the population...
BM choose to date out more than BW do, at a ate of 5x's higer, but Hispanic men and women, and asian men and women, choose to date out at a higer rate then BM...
when any race of men or women choose to date out, there partners are overwhelminly white men and women, except for BW
... BW date out at the same rate as white men and women do... at about a average of 2-3%... everyone else dates out at a rate much higher than that
hispanic women choose white men at around the same rate that BM choose ww... for every 4 asian men in the population 1 is with a ww, and for every 2 asian women in the population, 1 is w a white man
... asian women actually date out the most, there are more asian women with a member of another race, then athere are asian women w an asian man (thats pretty interesting)

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#12 Feb 22, 2013
And you're wrong! Asian women Choose Asian men for the most part, and IR has slowed down amongst Asian and hispanic groups because their are more Asians and hispanics immigrating. So if Asian and hispanic women choose they would choose their own men.
Satan

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Feb 22, 2013
conclusion... the smaller your population is, the more liekly you are to date/marry outside your race... becuase the potential partners of other races, outnumbers the amount of your own.
So this is why Asian-Americans have such a high IR rate?

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 22, 2013
No one cares little Jimmy...-__-

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#17 Feb 23, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Good stats, really puts things into perspective, except for the obvious lie about whites low ir rates.
Other than that seems pretty solid.
I am surprised though about WW and Hispanic men, I actually never seen that. And I lived in TX and spent lots of time in Cali..
I have seen a ton of wm with Mexican women though, So that coincides with what I have seen.
This is tricky because going by looks a Hispanic can of course look like either. So unless they tell us we never know.
D NutZ

Tulsa, OK

#18 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
I dont know what u are asking
BW are a smaller group than WW and they both date out at the same percentage rate..that makes WW less loyal than BW..because their raw numbers are going to be much higher than minority women.
D NutZ

Tulsa, OK

#19 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
no im comparinf men to women and men to men and women to women... go back and read the threads
I know its difficult to understand if you are not good with math numbers and statistics
but I think I didn a pretty good job at simplifying it
its just not what you want to hear... and the fact that you have stats in your head that just arent true, and refuse to look at the true stats from reliable sources
IR for hispanics and asians are the same in the late 2000's as they were in 1980
white have double and blacks have tripled
Hispanics don't really count..they could be Black, white, Asian, or mixed race..
D NutZ

Tulsa, OK

#20 Feb 23, 2013
D NutZ wrote:
<quoted text>BW are a smaller group than WW and they both date out at the same percentage rate..that makes WW less loyal than BW..because their raw numbers are going to be much higher than minority women.
Which means WW as individual people who choosing to date out way more than BW as individuals.
D NutZ

Tulsa, OK

#21 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
25% of married Asian American women have Caucasian spouses, but 45% of cohabitating Asian American women are with Caucasian American men—higher than the percentage cohabitating with Asian men (less than 43%). Of cohabiting Asian men, slightly over 37% of Asian men have white female partners
...Im not sure, I think maybe there is less racism (race pride) race supremecy in asian immigrants.
maybe they come over to integrate into american culture... maybe there is just a more biological connection (attraction) between whites and asians then asians and blacks... maybe they meet each other more becuase they are more likely to work together in upper class jobs.
asians are also not taught growing up to hate whites becuase of past racism... so maybe the fact that they were never subjected to what blacks were in america has something to do with it
It's changing though. BM/AW have shown an increase while WM/AW made a small decrease.
D NutZ

Tulsa, OK

#24 Feb 23, 2013
<quoted text>
how do you figure?... for every 100 WW 3 are dating a Black guy
for every 100 BW, 3 are dating a White guy
if there were more or less black women or white women... it doesnt change the rate
I thought you was just clowning SBW for not understanding math?
If there are more WW than BW...then at some point the 100 comparison of BW will stop because there wouldn't be anymore BW to count..while WW in IR when continue for a long while before you end the "for every 100".
Say there are a total of 1000 BW but 10,000 WW..and each dated out at 3%...
What is 3% of 1,000 and what is 3% of 10,000?
D NutZ

Tulsa, OK

#25 Feb 23, 2013
<
if there were more or less black women or white women... it doesnt change the rate
Which is why we have to look at the RAW numbers next to see who is more loyal..and counting women one by one..WW choice to date out more than BW. This is the reason why people claim BW are the most loyal.
D Nutz

Tulsa, OK

#27 Feb 23, 2013
still doesnt change the rate...
We're not talking about the rate anymore. We're looking at Black and white women as individuals and wondering why more WW decide to date non-WM more than BW decide to date BM. You're trying to ignore the Raw numbers to not face that fact that your individual women per other men besides yourself. Why are they making that decision?
if there were more black women, the rate would be the same, and the total numbers would be the same
3% is = 3%
You're assuming. The extra BW could reject IR which would drop the rate. We both have no idea because those women don't exist.
there are alot more white people in america who commit murder than blacks as well, but 50% of all the murders are commited by blacks
interpretation... if you approach a white person then approach a black person, you are more likely to be murdered by the black the person
Off-topic.
The fact that there are more white people than non-whites..I would think individual white people would be choosing each other..yet many of you opt for non-whites one by one..explain why that is and try not to hide behind "RATE".
D Nutz

Tulsa, OK

#28 Feb 23, 2013
White people want to pretend they desire each other, non-whites desire them, and their IR rate is "normal"..yet they refuse to explain why so many of them opt for non-whites in large raw numbers although the states are full of other white people.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#29 Feb 23, 2013
It's sad that people don't know how to comprehend percents. What's even sadder is when they try to argue about it. THE REASON WE USE PERCENTAGE IS TO GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING OF VARIOUS GROUPS THAT DIFFER IN RAW NUMBERS. Geez. 3% is still 3%, no matter how you slice it. Trying to twist it and make it seem any different won't work.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#31 Feb 23, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>This is tricky because going by looks a Hispanic can of course look like either. So unless they tell us we never know.
That's possible i guess.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#32 Feb 23, 2013
D NutZ wrote:
<quoted text>Which is why we have to look at the RAW numbers next to see who is more loyal..and counting women one by one..WW choice to date out more than BW. This is the reason why people claim BW are the most loyal.
Excellent point. I don't think a low of racist whites understand the concept of raw numbers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,583,128
News POLL: Most Black Americans Don't Want Confedera... 2 min Fun Facts 53
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 24 min Terresa 27
Fck America and fck Americans foreigners are fr... 27 min Wavy Ricky 3
448 murders in Shitcago so far this year 27 min Ugly monkeys 13
A BM invented the Telescope? 30 min Ugly monkeys 3
Trump will pardon Joe Arpaio tonight. Another ... 54 min Harrisson 10
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 3 hr youll shoot your ... 247
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 5 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 7 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 8 hr Redefined 136
More from around the web