1 in 8 black males incarcerated

“sly as a fox”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#28 May 13, 2013
Alvin Green wrote:
<quoted text> Do they spam threads as SelornaPaden too? Why DO you do this? Das raht
Hi old timer isn't it past your bedtime have somebody wipe your droolings and take your meds and go to bed.

“Yet another average white man.”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#29 May 13, 2013
What's really interesting is how posture seems to be the rule of the day. It doesn't matter if someone white it telling something accurate. It only matters that they can be shut down with cries of "raycisssss". Fine, they leave. But the REAL problem remains. How can anyone be "proud" of that? Invaders from south of the border are stealing black jobs faster than people can count, but they hate whites as well, so it's all cool? Grow the he|| up black America, it's YOUR country too. Abandon this "African-American" BS and become Americans. Seperating yourselves is NOT helping you. It's giving people who don't want you ammunition to marginalize you. Wake the F#ck up.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#30 May 13, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty hard, apparently,... when you're a dumbass colored boy.
[email protected]!!

You've been locked up for: DUI, Domestic Abuse and goodness knows what else.....con. You were saying? lol
dcm1

Chandler, AZ

#31 May 13, 2013
Alvin Green wrote:
<quoted text> Do they spam threads as SelornaPaden too? Why DO you do this? Das raht
Nope...you're TOO busy posting under NUMEROUS user names o'sh*tty! You're one pathetic gay man. lol
table

Howell, MI

#32 May 13, 2013
dude it is poverty. your a dumbass..
table

Howell, MI

#33 May 13, 2013
give me 10 million dollars then if it's not poverty i'll never commit a crime in my olife..
table

Howell, MI

#34 May 13, 2013
IT IS POVERTY.. ALL THE black on white crimes was from poverty or some black guy breaking up with a white woman who he thinks doesn't like him because he's a black guy when it's just because he just sucks in general..
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#35 May 13, 2013
Ladies, gents...whites and blacks, make sure to get your votes in on my dedication threads please. Just type in "Amelia" into the search engine and you'll be guided to the recent polls.

Sugar Cocaine - Your sweet addiction,
:)
table

Howell, MI

#36 May 13, 2013
if it wasn't poverty how come wealthy rappers never go to jail.. for anything that anyone is really bothered about..
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#37 May 13, 2013
And I would appreciate the proper vote please, which ever option you see getting the most, thank you greatly.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#38 May 13, 2013
Tricycle roy wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish you had color, no doubt. But I'm not here to talk about genetic recessives..

inherently racist, whites. Yeah, I said it.

I knew you'd fk that up...

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#39 May 13, 2013
table wrote:
give me 10 million dollars then if it's not poverty i'll never commit a crime in my olife..
Gimme DAT....lol!

)TNB(
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#40 May 13, 2013
prison is of course like a second home for many kneegrows......indeed - many niccuz live better in prison than they do on the outside.........
questons

Howell, MI

#41 May 13, 2013
i have question man how the hell did you whites know if someone was 1/8 white during jim crow when you were prohibiting interracial relations..
questons

Howell, MI

#42 May 13, 2013
i mean how did you know if someone was 1/8 black.. during jim crow..
questons

Howell, MI

#43 May 13, 2013
mean couldn't they just lie and say they had no black in em??

yall woulda still been mad if obama was 1/8 black..

you can't even tell the difference..
questons

Howell, MI

#44 May 13, 2013
what's it a slight nose alteration?

wan't zimmerman 1/8??

or was he 1/16??
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#46 May 14, 2013
dab399 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie,it's easy. I'm 42 & never been to prison a day in my life.
but its hard for blak males(and many blak females too).......

....dey can't help deyseffs......
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#47 May 14, 2013
Grob Hahn wrote:
What's really interesting is how posture seems to be the rule of the day. It doesn't matter if someone white it telling something accurate. It only matters that they can be shut down with cries of "raycisssss". Fine, they leave. But the REAL problem remains. How can anyone be "proud" of that? Invaders from south of the border are stealing black jobs faster than people can count, but they hate whites as well, so it's all cool? Grow the he|| up black America, it's YOUR country too. Abandon this "African-American" BS and become Americans. Seperating yourselves is NOT helping you. It's giving people who don't want you ammunition to marginalize you. Wake the F#ck up.
Grobbbbbbbbbb
It's easy for a white man to say that.
mynerves

Howell, MI

#48 May 14, 2013
1/8 black counts as black..so i'm sure there's people who are black but people are saying who aren't black who aren't in there.. so yay black wins..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Is This Black Parenting Magazine Racist? 2 min Truth Hurts 8
White people are scum. They should get burned a... 2 min Rick Ross 1
black plague 8 min Barbosa 10
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min KiloEcho 46,351
Do you think light skinned women like dark skin... (Jan '08) 16 min Truth Hurts 426
The Black Man Is God 18 min Black Power 99
Why Are White People Obsessed with Race 21 min Truth Hurts 3
black men are entitled to white women (Jun '15) 2 hr Stupid Thread 87
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 2 hr Francis Franklin 270
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 hr Fukanig 71
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 3 hr Fukanig 69
More from around the web