Next Last
Cookstrike

Stockton, CA

#2 May 13, 2013
Not nearly enough!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#3 May 13, 2013
Wow that's just sad to hear. How hard is it to stay out of prison??
Jax

Brooklyn, NY

#5 May 13, 2013
Sad. I balme the white man for targeting blacks.
Harold Hampton

Phoenix, AZ

#7 May 13, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
Do they want to, stay out??
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#8 May 13, 2013
Jethro Bodine Genius wrote:
<quoted text> It shouldn't be hard, I'm 32 and I have never been arrested.
Very good for you! Keep it that way. My parents always taught me you are who you hang with. I stay clear away from thugs, skeezers, and all of the above. They'll only lead me astray.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#9 May 13, 2013
Harold Hampton wrote:
<quoted text>
I would hope and assume that every human being would want to stay out of prison. From what I hear and watch on these prison shows, it's rough and I mean REALLY rough. You're going in as a heterosexual male, come out as a prison bytch who's been ran through like the Mississippi river. Not to mention the food I hear is disgusting and I love my good cuisine.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#13 May 13, 2013
Jethro Bodine Genius wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like some good advice from your parents.
Oh very good advice. Ever since a child, I've followed that up until this day. I've never surrounded myself with bad people like that. Surely everyone will make a mistake or two in their lives but nothing like these stats you pulled up, no sir.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#14 May 13, 2013
Amelia Sugar COCAINE wrote:
Pretty hard, apparently,... when you're a dumbass colored boy.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#15 May 13, 2013
Harold Hampton wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Prison is the only place they can get their DL on,
... and not be humiliated for being gay.
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#16 May 13, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
Harsh ^^^, but it seems that way. Thug life mentality. Sickening.

“Yet another average white man.”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17 May 13, 2013
Jax wrote:
Sad. I balme the white man for targeting blacks.

Of course, everybody in prison is "innocent". What this thread doesn't explain is that the 1 in 8 is mostly the up and coming generation of black men. The last 3 generations of black men have been ruined by lawlessness. America doesn't "forgive" anyone with a felony regardless of color.

But the real shame is watching black America's most promising fall into this trap which is, like it or not, your own fault. Time to quit pulling away from American culture and laws. Rape is illegal for ALL races. Murder is illegal for ALL races. Theft is illegal for ALL races.

Teach your children that crime is WRONG instead of playing the victim when they get arrested and tossed into a cage. It really IS that simple. This is the 21st century. Pull your head out of the 19th century. We have a black president FFS.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#18 May 13, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish you had color, no doubt. But I'm not here to talk about genetic recessives..

http://www.hiphopisread.com/2012/04/secret-me...

Skip slavery and it's long reaching effects and the fact that my Great Grandad lived on a plantation, etc. There's too many other factors contributing to this sorry state and the majority were orchestrated by the most hateful creatures this planet has ever witnessed, a people destroying said planet all by themselves.

Everyone who knows anything is aware that the CIA floods black neighborhoods with crack cocaine and all other manner of drugs, using the Mexican and Italian Mafias. All peoples were allowed to mob-up and make cash but the most genetically potent and diverse peoples on this planet for a reason. The Black Panthers, having forseen this future banded in order to patrol black neighborhoods, not wanting to leave it in the hands of inherently racist, whites. Yeah, I said it. Facts. And who can ignore the music industry's big investment(s) in the prison industry and their blatant promotion of a lifestyle of ignorant thuggery, via promoting the ugliest (Lil Wayne), most ignorant (Soldier Boy), self hating (Minaj) acts they can find? Culture rot for a people who had their culture stolen from them, left to fend for self in the face of a people who never accepted us into a nation we built with our own sweat, blood and tears.

“Yet another average white man.”

Level 3

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 May 13, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
You wish you had color, no doubt. But I'm not here to talk about genetic recessives..
Skip slavery and it's long reaching effects and the fact that my Great Grandad lived on a plantation, etc. There's too many other factors contributing to this sorry state and the majority were orchestrated by the most hateful creatures this planet has ever witnessed, a people destroying said planet all by themselves.
Everyone who knows anything is aware that the CIA floods black neighborhoods with crack cocaine and all other manner of drugs, using the Mexican and Italian Mafias. All peoples were allowed to mob-up and make cash but the most genetically potent and diverse peoples on this planet for a reason. The Black Panthers, having forseen this future banded in order to patrol black neighborhoods, not wanting to leave it in the hands of inherently racist, whites. Yeah, I said it. Facts. And who can ignore the music industry's big investment(s) in the prison industry and their blatant promotion of a lifestyle of ignorant thuggery, via promoting the ugliest (Lil Wayne), most ignorant (Soldier Boy), self hating (Minaj) acts they can find? Culture rot for a people who had their culture stolen from them, left to fend for self in the face of a people who never accepted us into a nation we built with our own sweat, blood and tears.

You're not one of those morons who thinks that "recessive" means "weak" are you? Genetics isn't political fool. The greatest survival skill in nature is NOT aggression, it's being able to avoid conflict. Keep knocking, see where it gets you.
Grobbbbbbbbb
Nupid Stigger

Turkey

#20 May 13, 2013
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
More Negro ignorance.

Dominance and recession in genetics isn't what you think it is, fool.

Six-Fingers are a dominant gene, five-fingers are recessive.

How many people do you know with six-fingers?

Your ignorance is the typification of your lack of education.
Nupid Stigger

Turkey

#22 May 13, 2013
As for the thread itself.

Why are so many Negroes criminals?

Poverty? Nope. More Whites are impoverished in the US and they are not filling up the prison space as the Negroes are.

Racism in the US? Nope. We have a black president, show me a racist country with a black president.

Obama PROVES that anyone can be POTUS, Negroes are living in one of the only countries in the world where all you need to do to succeed is get an education, yet they don't or can't. Why, are Negroes too dumb to learn?

Negroes' moronic attitude has to be genetic and specific to their 'culture', they were in the stone-age when we found them, and sadly, after 500 years of trying to domesticate them, they still are.

200,000 years Negroes have been on Earth as 'modern humans', Whites have been around for 6,000 to 20,000 years tops, if Negroes were anywhere as good as Whites, they'd have been on the Moon 180,000 years ago, and would have enslaved our asses to America to pick the cotton and tobacco....lol

“No whining!”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#23 May 13, 2013
All I've gleaned out of this thread is that there are 7 out of 8 black men who haven't been caught yet. Scary stuff.
Alvin Green

Lakeland, FL

#24 May 13, 2013
Nupid Stigger wrote:
As for the thread itself.
Why are so many Negroes criminals?
Poverty? Nope. More Whites are impoverished in the US and they are not filling up the prison space as the Negroes are.
Racism in the US? Nope. We have a black president, show me a racist country with a black president.
Obama PROVES that anyone can be POTUS, Negroes are living in one of the only countries in the world where all you need to do to succeed is get an education, yet they don't or can't. Why, are Negroes too dumb to learn?
Negroes' moronic attitude has to be genetic and specific to their 'culture', they were in the stone-age when we found them, and sadly, after 500 years of trying to domesticate them, they still are.
200,000 years Negroes have been on Earth as 'modern humans', Whites have been around for 6,000 to 20,000 years tops, if Negroes were anywhere as good as Whites, they'd have been on the Moon 180,000 years ago, and would have enslaved our asses to America to pick the cotton and tobacco....lol
Great post. Das raht

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#25 May 13, 2013
Oh, and notice how the lames TOTALLY IGNORED some relevant facts I stated in my 1st post. Notorious for it and his views largely irrelevant, for being out of touch with true history and the reality of the human condition, namely, that of black peoples.

“Truth___it's out there”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#26 May 13, 2013
9 out of 10 racist whites are suffering from mental
incompetence and disease
Alvin Green

Lakeland, FL

#27 May 13, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
9 out of 10 racist whites are suffering from mental
incompetence and disease
Do they spam threads as SelornaPaden too? Why DO you do this? Das raht

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,550,553
Why Upscale BW should go for WM 11 min Evelyn 24
Why are so many whites pretending to be black h... (Jul '15) 12 min my Puerto Rican i... 74
Why do black people have white palms and white ... (Aug '12) 1 hr TooManyIgnorantPe... 38
Hidden Criminals 1 hr 2 Dogs 28
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Ronald 221
News College professor fired after racial comments o... 2 hr 2 Dogs 18
More from around the web