Comments
1,361 - 1,380 of 1,616 Comments Last updated Aug 8, 2013
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1430
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

freddie47 wrote:
Even Bigsmoke has created multi ids so he can chat about is favourite subjects..he thinks people are stupid...notice the location is always London.
Now you're simply paranoid.

I guess everyone from ''London, UK'' is me. Yep all 8 million+ plus of them.

Must be a headache when you visit this city considering you believe everyone is me.
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1431
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
4 post back to back? I say you're the id*T that has grown stale and predictable.
The guy is intimidated by us. Very strange feeling to have on an internet forum towards anonymous characters.

Don't mind his alcoholic fueled rants.

Our comments remind him of his incompetence.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1432
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are! if you are from any of those french former colonies in the US, you are bantu descent that is If you really black and not some black washed mongrel cos you have a drop of African DNA.
LOL My family did come from 1 of the french Colonies but we're not bantu.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1433
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy is intimidated by us. Very strange feeling to have on an internet forum towards anonymous characters.
Don't mind his alcoholic fueled rants.
Our comments remind him of his incompetence.
True he is a very strange individual indeed.
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1434
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL My family did come from 1 of the french Colonies but we're not bantu.
Lets embrace our evil Bantu ancestors who went around eating Pygmys.

:)

If I can do it you should to!
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1435
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
True he is a very strange individual indeed.
Very, very strange.

Lets argue about DNA now. LOL!
BMT

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1436
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL My family did come from 1 of the french Colonies but we're not bantu.
Tell that to Luisiana black folks. People of bantu decent created Jazz, no?

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1437
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets embrace our evil Bantu ancestors who went around eating Pygmys.
:)
If I can do it you should to!
Lol I'm not bantu.. My ancestors aren't bantu...
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1438
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I'm not bantu.. My ancestors aren't bantu...
I never said you were, I aint either but I accept that I have Bantu ancestors and it's time you do so also.

I'm around 13% Bantu which is probably around the same for you. But I just add the Bantu admixture with west African as they're essentially the same which makes me 38% of that stock.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1439
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said you were, I aint either but I accept that I have Bantu ancestors and it's time you do so also.
I'm around 13% Bantu which is probably around the same for you. But I just add the Bantu admixture with west African as they're essentially the same which makes me 38% of that stock.
I doubt I have any bantu admixture so I wouldn't have any bantu ancestors.

West African's and bantu aren't the same stock or else there would be no such thing as bantu admixture in the Yoruba population.

Which according to Mr. Bantu the Yoruba has 20-30 percent bantu admixture. so umm yea!

Obviously not the same group of people.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1440
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

BMT wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to Luisiana black folks. People of bantu decent created Jazz, no?
LAIR! IT's west African!
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1441
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt I have any bantu admixture so I wouldn't have any bantu ancestors.
West African's and bantu aren't the same stock or else there would be no such thing as bantu admixture in the Yoruba population.
Which according to Mr. Bantu the Yoruba has 20-30 percent bantu admixture. so umm yea!
Obviously not the same group of people.
How do you even manage to doubt it?

Sorry but they're of the same stock.

One can distinguish the English from Iranians yet they're both predominately of the same stock; West Eurasian.
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1442
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LAIR! IT's west African!
Well the Banjo is Bantu.....

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1443
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you even manage to doubt it?
Sorry but they're of the same stock.
One can distinguish the English from Iranians yet they're both predominately of the same stock; West Eurasian.
Sorry but but the English and Irainians aren't the same stock and in fact any white skin in Asiatics like Iranians is from European contact.

Bantu and west African obviously not the same stock are there wouldn't be no such thing as bantu admixture in any of the Afro descent's in the Americas aswell as the west African population who obviously differ from each other genetically while sharing the same language group.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1444
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Well the Banjo is Bantu.....
That's nice now can you explain to me how did Jazz come from bantu? Keep that bantu crap out of America people who show a clear relation to bantu are some Caribs.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1445
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

LMFAO COME to think of it! Not All Europeans are the same stock LOL!
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1446
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but but the English and Irainians aren't the same stock and in fact any white skin in Asiatics like Iranians is from European contact.
Bantu and west African obviously not the same stock are there wouldn't be no such thing as bantu admixture in any of the Afro descent's in the Americas aswell as the west African population who obviously differ from each other genetically while sharing the same language group.
They are of the same stock. I'm talking the major hubs in human diversity. They're only 8:

Southern African (Khoisan)
Central African (Pygmy)
West African (N****-Congo)
East Africa (Nilo-Saharan)
West Eurasian (Indo-European)
East Eurasian (East Asians, Eskimos & Native Americans)
Australian (Aborigines)
Southeast Asian (Negrito)

Afro-Aisatics lie between East Arfican & West Eurasian.

Hence why they say Africa is the most diverse as they essentially hold 5 of the 8 alone.

West and most central Africans (Bantus) fall under teh West African; N****-Congo stock.
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1447
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice now can you explain to me how did Jazz come from bantu? Keep that bantu crap out of America people who show a clear relation to bantu are some Caribs.
I didn't claim that though.
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1448
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
LMFAO COME to think of it! Not All Europeans are the same stock LOL!
Seriously?

Do you know why they call Africa the most diverse while Europeans and Native Americans as being the least diverse?

It should be clear.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1449
Feb 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
They are of the same stock. I'm talking the major hubs in human diversity. They're only 8:
Southern African (Khoisan)
Central African (Pygmy)
West African (N****-Congo)
East Africa (Nilo-Saharan)
West Eurasian (Indo-European)
East Eurasian (East Asians, Eskimos & Native Americans)
Australian (Aborigines)
Southeast Asian (Negrito)
Afro-Aisatics lie between East Arfican & West Eurasian.
Hence why they say Africa is the most diverse as they essentially hold 5 of the 8 alone.
West and most central Africans (Bantus) fall under teh West African; N****-Congo stock.
We're talking about fact's not your opinions on stuff we're not talking about group language groups with each other we're talking about clear facts.

If there are groups that are the same stock you don't say that such and such group is admixed with the other group. Why do that,? when it's obvious they're the same people?

Obviously not! Afro-Asiatic's like Somalis and Ethiopians are more related to other African groups like Nilotes than Eurasian's

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

363 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 min African AE 2,272
Black Men Do Owe More To Black Women's Causes 4 min Ugh 3
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 7 min Its a Zooo 435
DYSFUNCTIONAL: What is it and how it is created? 7 min Survey Says 2
Black men are shallow minded an Self-Hate (Jun '12) 8 min Aslitherated 27
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... 16 min African AE 867
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 21 min Survey Says 2,339
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 24 min Kip 119,464
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 39 min T-g-a-09 77,993
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 50 min Already 6,106
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 56 min Hardac 23,884
•••
•••