First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 22, 2013
In just about every way superior to every other race of women.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#2 Aug 22, 2013
If that's true, I guess the men who make them are more superior to other races of men.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#3 Aug 22, 2013
White women and white men...whites period may be far more superior to any group. Asians are only on our level. Most blacks are no match for whites as we are oil and water.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 22, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
If that's true, I guess the men who make them are more superior to other races of men.
Black men who love to say that white women are superior to black women only make themselves look like fools because they will never be able to get around the fact that if white women are better then their white men whose loins they came from is much more superior than black men. Black men can not cut off your noses to spite your faces-Logic 101
BBeauty

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#5 Aug 22, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
White women and white men...whites period may be far more superior to any group. Asians are only on our level. Most blacks are no match for whites as we are oil and water.
Asians would definitely have something say about that! It is a proven fact that Asians have much higher IQs than white men and white women. And though some Asians may smile in white faces for financial reasons, they know that whites, all but Jews, are beneath their intelligence level.
BBeauty

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#6 Aug 22, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
Do you consider white people to be the oil or the water?
BBeauty

Cuyahoga Falls, OH

#7 Aug 22, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
In that case then white men must be superior to black men so you need to get down on your knees and bow down to Mr. WranglerJoey27.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 22, 2013
Did you see another bw/wm ir couple now you're hurting boo?!
Under Employed

Toronto, Canada

#9 Aug 22, 2013
Capree is SadButTrue and the Serlona Spammer. He is an old white man. Very sick.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#10 Aug 22, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
LOL!!!!!! Nope trying to turn it around is not helping you, WW are the only ones keeping the white race from being a total joke. I love how BW try to bring men into the conversation. Sorry not working.

Level 8

Location hidden

#11 Aug 22, 2013
Under Employed wrote:
Capree is SadButTrue and the Serlona Spammer. He is an old white man. Very sick.
Lying dog!

Level 8

Location hidden

#12 Aug 22, 2013
Under Employed wrote:
Yeah and I am Queen of Scotland too!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Aug 22, 2013
WranglerJoey27 wrote:
White women and white men...whites period may be far more superior to any group.
is that a fact, or does it only appear that way because ya'll haven't been playing fair?
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#14 Aug 22, 2013
BBeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Asians would definitely have something say about that! It is a proven fact that Asians have much higher IQs than white men and white women.
Asians are not any smarter than any other race..their culture just prioritize studying and education more than others..nothing more.

Level 8

Location hidden

#15 Aug 22, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!!! Nope trying to turn it around is not helping you, WW are the only ones keeping the white race from being a total joke. I love how BW try to bring men into the conversation. Sorry not working.
White men built and run this country and were the ones to put white women in the positions they are today. White men are most black men's big daddy because most black men depend on the white men for everything from their jobs, cars to the draws on their black azzes.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#17 Aug 22, 2013
WranglerJoey is funny, that was a good joke, you come on a AA forum to "prove" that you're superior when you never argue with common sense and ride the coat tails of other racist, quite amusing sir and Tim you are an Idiot, see people chemicalized food can poison your mental/emotional state as well as too much media take in, just look at Tim, he never makes any sense and subconsciously worship WM smh, He's not a real black King, he's a slave, a mandingo if you will. The superior one is God and for any race or person to think otherwise, well I'll let god deal with you, but this thread was quite amusing thanks for the laughs guys ;)

“No more hate”

Level 4

Since: Jun 13

North Carolina

#18 Aug 22, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
This is the same michelin man muthafucka that said he loves black women. Freaking lying ass hypocrite. Go shave all your chins.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Location hidden

#20 Aug 22, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
White men built and run this country and were the ones to put white women in the positions they are today. White men are most black men's big daddy because most black men depend on the white men for everything from their jobs, cars to the draws on their black azzes.
LOL!!!!! White men built nothing, they sat around and watched Black Men build this country. Men like your great great grandfather, great grandfather, grandfather, and your father. I bet they are rolling over in their graves watching you worship white men like you do. White Women knew what to do with the money which is the only reason WM have any money. It certainly was not because of their work ethic because WM are some of the laziest people I have ever seen. I bet your husbands ancestors sat around while BM were building this country. You might want to get some education before you type.
Ewwwwwwwww

Orem, UT

#21 Aug 22, 2013
Porky's glad he found a woman "experienced" enough to go down under all that blubbery fat and handle the smell for hours.

Which is typical of women, who've been around.
Ewwwwwwwww

Sad porky didnt have the sense to take her to a cheap motel. What an embarrassment.
WranglerJoey27

Fort Worth, TX

#22 Aug 22, 2013
BBeauty wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you consider white people to be the oil or the water?
The water because we are pure :). Great question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The SINGULARITY IS HERE!!!!!!! 31 min MX21000B12 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 44 min UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 1,520,286
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 34,545
Why are the voices of white men so high pitched? 1 hr Ben 39
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 1 hr Ben 458
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 1 hr Bottom Slut 211
Why are black people so weak? (Nov '08) 1 hr Evo Lution 215
3 Weeks on Topix AA has proven to me Blacks are... 1 hr The Power Of Mast... 78
Do Blacks See It As An Upgrade To Date Whites? 2 hr Ttt 102
White peoples obsession with the original people! 2 hr coretta 44
Why do bm give ww a pass on racism? 3 hr IT IS I 191
More from around the web