Dr. MARTIN L. KING'S LEGACY & the OCC...

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#6574 Apr 26, 2012
pos wrote:
<quoted text>See, this is where the muslims come in for the more diserning mind, As hideous as their culture seems , they refuse to sell their people out to the globalists, that is why the entire world is against them.
NO, they don't assimilate into other cultures, as they shouldn't.
I don't really know if they're not in our nations how they can harm us? I wish they were left alone in their own nations and we would be more self sufficient without their oil.

Location hidden

#6575 Apr 26, 2012
pos wrote:
<quoted text>She was once a petty woman, I think her horrible aging is due to her mean spirit.
Yeah, some people age a lot because of bad genetics or bad health but they still don't have a harsh, mean look - but I agree that when people are "evil" like that on the inside it often begins to show on the outside.

Location hidden

#6576 Apr 26, 2012
Walls of Jericho wrote:
Maybe I would have been a nicer guy if most ''antiracists'' just became a little more honest. Either stop being an ''antiracist'' or go all the way with it.
Hi, WOJ. Great to see your posts as always.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#6577 Apr 26, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
I remember Yank students in Spain whining that they couldn't find any peanut butter!!! Like there was nothing to eat...
Reminds me of a Dutch saying:
''Wat de boer niet kent, vreet hij niet.''

Location hidden

#6578 Apr 26, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
Europe has higher taxes and a higher standard of living than the backasswards U$A.
Is their government as bloated as ours? How much more in taxes do they pay? Do they have many people who don't pay any taxes but get an IRS check for several thousand Euro just for the heck of it? It seems with all the taxes many Americans pay (not just income tax) we should get back more as a whole- not just certain segments of people. Our government is too big and mismanaged for one thing.

Anyway, Europe does have some nice programs for people (if they remain sustainable- which in some places it's not going so well) but there have been things better in the US- such as home ownership has been much easier than in much of Europe. Also, we don't worry about the government confiscating our computers and putting us in jail for posting an opinion- even on facebook- that they don't like at the moment.

Location hidden

#6579 Apr 26, 2012
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, WOJ. Great to see your posts as always.
Hey sONE. How's life in the States?
pos

La Habra, CA

#6580 Apr 26, 2012
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't really know if they're not in our nations how they can harm us? I wish they were left alone in their own nations and we would be more self sufficient without their oil.
You have to think outside the box, and the way I see it is, the muslims are our greatest asset, because they are single handedly proving all by their little selves, god bless their hearts, that multi-culturalism doesn't work.

This is problem for the multi-culturalists so they are going to blame it on religion.
What choice do the multi-culturalists have?
They can't blame RACE, their only other option is religion.

Location hidden

#6581 Apr 26, 2012
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sONE. How's life in the States?
Well, the politics are as strange as ever- but my life personally is going great. Almost summer break time :)

How are things in your lovely nation?
Barros Serrano

Silver City, NM

#6582 Apr 26, 2012
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Is their government as bloated as ours? How much more in taxes do they pay? Do they have many people who don't pay any taxes but get an IRS check for several thousand Euro just for the heck of it? It seems with all the taxes many Americans pay (not just income tax) we should get back more as a whole- not just certain segments of people. Our government is too big and mismanaged for one thing.
Anyway, Europe does have some nice programs for people (if they remain sustainable- which in some places it's not going so well) but there have been things better in the US- such as home ownership has been much easier than in much of Europe. Also, we don't worry about the government confiscating our computers and putting us in jail for posting an opinion- even on facebook- that they don't like at the moment.
Their social system is better. The life is better, although some Yanks think paradise is a Super-Walmart and a 6-pack...

The laws against criticizing Islam are indeed a problem there, and that must change.

I think Europe's system is sustainable; their recent economic crisis followed the crash in the USA, and I think a lot of the blame for it goes to the USA, though the EU obviously has to do better at managing the wealth discrepancy between Germany and France on the one hand and Greece and Portugal on the other.

Location hidden

#6583 Apr 26, 2012
pos wrote:
<quoted text>You have to think outside the box, and the way I see it is, the muslims are our greatest asset, because they are single handedly proving all by their little selves, god bless their hearts, that multi-culturalism doesn't work.
This is problem for the multi-culturalists so they are going to blame it on religion.
What choice do the multi-culturalists have?
They can't blame RACE, their only other option is religion.
Maybe so.

You would think women's groups (are there even any of those anymore?) and advocates for children's rights would be against people immigrating to the west who have customs such as cutting off little girl's private parts and denying women what we consider as human rights. Also it seems Christians would be speaking out against letting people come here who regularly persecute Christians or those wanting to convert to Christianity, etc. Just silence.

Location hidden

#6584 Apr 26, 2012
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the politics are as strange as ever
Some things never change, eh..?''Our'' government fell apart last week. So we can vote again later this year. Well, not me of course...
sONE wrote:
- but my life personally is going great. Almost summer break time :)How are things in your lovely nation?
Well, it's still raining in the rainy nation. Haha. Maybe I'll go to Southern Europe again if it stays like this the entire summer.

Location hidden

#6585 Apr 26, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Their social system is better. The life is better, although some Yanks think paradise is a Super-Walmart and a 6-pack...
The laws against criticizing Islam are indeed a problem there, and that must change.
I think Europe's system is sustainable; their recent economic crisis followed the crash in the USA, and I think a lot of the blame for it goes to the USA, though the EU obviously has to do better at managing the wealth discrepancy between Germany and France on the one hand and Greece and Portugal on the other.
Well, having never lived or worked there I can't say. However, I couldn't feel comfortable with the gun laws and speech laws personally.

I think US people who actually pay taxes (about 50% of the people) should get more themselves for their tax dollars.

Location hidden

#6586 Apr 26, 2012
Anyway- for example- a working couple makes $70,000 a year, certainly not rich. They pay a lot in taxes but get no benefits back. No free health care, no college paid for for their children, etc.
They try to buy a home instead of rent. Their school taxes are astronomical but the schools are so dumbed down that they have to consider other options for their own kids. They are lucky if their streets and bridges are repaired enough to stay driveable. It's basically like they are paying extortion money.

Location hidden

#6587 Apr 26, 2012
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
Some things never change, eh..?''Our'' government fell apart last week. So we can vote again later this year. Well, not me of course...
<quoted text>
Well, it's still raining in the rainy nation. Haha. Maybe I'll go to Southern Europe again if it stays like this the entire summer.
Wow, well I'm not going to vote either.

So, it often rains that much? I didn't know it was so common. Vacations are nice anyway.

Location hidden

#6588 Apr 26, 2012
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So, what exactly is happening in your government? Is there a good link where I can read about it?

Location hidden

#6589 Apr 26, 2012
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, well I'm not going to vote either.
Romney vs. Obama doesn't deserve a vote. Well, the system doesn't deserve a vote. Let's put it that way. I mean, what a joke. What choice do you really have?

Once again the American people are voting for two guys who don't care about American interests. They are just robots controlled by a sh!tload of globalists.

Paul does care, although you have to question how real he was, coming out of the same rotten system and all. Maybe he was just there to control dissent. I've said this before, but you never know.
sONE wrote:
So, it often rains that much? I didn't know it was so common. Vacations are nice anyway.
It can rain a lot in one year. I do notice the weather is a bit strange the last couple of years. The winter is normal, and the summer is rainy. This wasn't always the case... But maybe it's just me.

Location hidden

#6590 Apr 26, 2012
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney vs. Obama doesn't deserve a vote. Well, the system doesn't deserve a vote. Let's put it that way. I mean, what a joke. What choice do you really have?
Once again the American people are voting for two guys who don't care about American interests. They are just robots controlled by a sh!tload of globalists.
Paul does care, although you have to question how real he was, coming out of the same rotten system and all. Maybe he was just there to control dissent. I've said this before, but you never know.
<quoted text>
It can rain a lot in one year. I do notice the weather is a bit strange the last couple of years. The winter is normal, and the summer is rainy. This wasn't always the case... But maybe it's just me.
Yes, I know. Maybe next time we'll have Hillary Clinton vs. Jeb Bush :/

I have relatives who actually know Ron Paul fairly well and he appears to be the real deal- the last of a dying breed. I don't know how the few decent ones put up with all that corruption.

The weather here (in Texas) is always unpredictable- except for the summers- HOT, HOT, HOT. I laugh at the stupid local media every summer when their lead story is , omg, it's 103 degrees in Texas in JULY!!!

Location hidden

#6591 Apr 26, 2012
sONE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know. Maybe next time we'll have Hillary Clinton vs. Jeb Bush :/
Yeah well, I despise them all, but Santorum really got to me. Why? Because he was lying his face off when he talked about euthanasia in the Netherlands. I don't know if it was a big story in the USA though. Probably not.

Again, I don't like a lot of things of the current system in the Netherlands, but I don't like lies either, especially when it came from a presidential candidate from another nation who apparently knows nothing about my country.

And this is coming from someone outside the US. I think that says it all about politics in America. Very sad.
sONE wrote:
I have relatives who actually know Ron Paul fairly well and he appears to be the real deal- the last of a dying breed. I don't know how the few decent ones put up with all that corruption.
That's the thing. He was too nice. Way too nice. It's like it was almost part of the plan.
sONE wrote:
The weather here (in Texas) is always unpredictable- except for the summers- HOT, HOT, HOT. I laugh at the stupid local media every summer when their lead story is , omg, it's 103 degrees in Texas in JULY!!!
Sounds good to me. Today I was a wet dog (yes ''anti-racists'', you may laugh) on the bike again... 20 kilometers.:(

Location hidden

#6592 Apr 26, 2012
Walls of Jericho wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well, I despise them all, but Santorum really got to me. Why? Because he was lying his face off when he talked about euthanasia in the Netherlands. I don't know if it was a big story in the USA though. Probably not.
Again, I don't like a lot of things of the current system in the Netherlands, but I don't like lies either, especially when it came from a presidential candidate from another nation who apparently knows nothing about my country.
And this is coming from someone outside the US. I think that says it all about politics in America. Very sad.
<quoted text>
That's the thing. He was too nice. Way too nice. It's like it was almost part of the plan.
<quoted text>
Sounds good to me. Today I was a wet dog (yes ''anti-racists'', you may laugh) on the bike again... 20 kilometers.:(
To be honest, I didn't hear about the Santorum remark. I will watch interviews/debates with Ron Paul because I enjoy hearing him speak- but I have come to tune out the others most of the time because most everything they say seems insincere and/or annoys me. I will try to find an article or youtube about it. I can't imagine the context in which it was used or would be relevant in talking about US politics.

I don't blame you for being suspicious about Ron Paul. If I didn't know people who have known him for decades and have judgement I trust, I would be suspicious too in the current political climate.

20 kilometers? That's good :)

0h-Really

“YOU can't AFFORD”

Since: Feb 12

Four more years

#6593 Apr 26, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Savant is naive
...he holds to, the absolute morality of non-violence, social justice, etc.
Yeah,.....right.
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
If Republicans win we may even have wholesale revolt.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TNTJ8ECOA7OCO...
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
you should thank God we've not taken to bombing courthouses and police stations
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TL8HHUVUC6IQC...
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Or someone may put a bounty on your head.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TLCGE4G439637...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Waxman 1,746,773
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 4 min Trollslayer 464
What real African albinos look like! 22 min Trollslayer 39
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 33 min Jamiela James 80
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 39 min Trollslayer 138,768
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 46 min Trollslayer 39,943
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 54 min Trollslayer 52,366
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 1 hr BillyDbigballer 192
A PhD & A 1.5 Million Dollar Home? 1 hr El Rey del Mundo 23
Trump has Melania and black men don't 2 hr highlynutsyournuts 86
Bust of ROMAN Emperor found in Egypt. 4 hr Whites have no hi... 79