Black people, what do you want?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#1 Apr 7, 2013
I hear all of this anger all of the time, but I never actually hear exactly what black people want. Education? Money? What is the exact complaint? And when you mention, specifically, what you want, please explain exactly what whites should do to make it happen. Thanks.
I know

UK

#2 Apr 7, 2013
I want you to admit that you're not fully human and therefore should not be classed as such..admit that whites are actually blacks with albinism as well as carrying the genes of a mute primate called the neanderthal and that makes you a hybrid not a fully qualified human being.. I have tons of proof for my claims.
OutWithTheOldInW ithTheNew

United States

#3 Apr 7, 2013
Ok fine. Us white people are black people evolved. Happy now? Original humans, much like the dinosaurs, will eventually die off too. Gotta make way for the sleeker advanced model. Hey it's like we're the new & improved hybrid species. I'll take that ;D
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#4 Apr 7, 2013
I know wrote:
I want you to admit that you're not fully human and therefore should not be classed as such..admit that whites are actually blacks with albinism as well as carrying the genes of a mute primate called the neanderthal and that makes you a hybrid not a fully qualified human being.. I have tons of proof for my claims.
So what is that supposed to do for you, just make you feel better? How is that supposed to help you?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#5 Apr 7, 2013
I know wrote:
So you are angry that white people are hybrids and won't admit it? That's what the anger and complaints are all about? If you are si sure that they aren't fully human and instead are neanderethals, shouldn't that make you laugh rather than angry?

Somehow, I suspect that I'm not going to get a serious answer to this question. It's notable that no black people here have even tried to give a serious answer to this sincere and serious question. Why not? Tell white people your exact reason for being angry and tell them exactly what they can do to correct it. That's a start, right?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#6 Apr 7, 2013
So far, the only I answer I have gotten would suggest that black anger is actually, really about themselves. They don't see themselves as fully human, so they project that on to others. If it makes people angry to read that, then give me a legitimate, serious answer.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#7 Apr 7, 2013
If black people don't like the way they were created, why is that white people's fault? Do you think that black people were created by God, or some sort of evil white person who created black people in a lab so that they can have someone to look down upon and therefore it's all the white man's fault? The answer so far suggests the latter.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#8 Apr 7, 2013
If I were as brilliant as Einstein and someone called me retarded, do you think that would bother me in the least when I know that I am brilliant?

All psychologists in the world, no matter what race, would all agree that when someone makes a negative statement about the other, the other person wouldn't get angry unless they themselves saw at least some truth to the statement. Otherwise they would laugh and pity the person who made the erroneous statement.

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#9 Apr 7, 2013
Forty acres and a mule.

...and within six months, the mule would have you working the field for him, and you wouldn't be mad at whites any more.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#12 Apr 7, 2013
So far, the answer is clear based on the first and only response, but I welcome black people to clear up any misconceptions that I might have.

So the answer is, the solution to black problems are for white people to put themselves down. That was the only answer given. So, if you have a hole in your boat, don't ask someone to help you fix it, poke a hole in their boat instead. There, that'll make you feel better as you sit in your sinking boat, right? that was the answer that I got.

So how did I suspect that nobody was really going to answer the question seriously? You hear all of the anger and complaints, but when you give them the stage to be specific about their complaints and what they think the solution is, suddenly the emperor has no clothes and his angry statements begin to look like mere angry bluster with little actually behind them.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#14 Apr 7, 2013
So we all know the white men can't job and black people can't do math. Whoops, sorry about that second part, I forgot that I am not allowed to mention both sides of the equation. My bad.

So black men can jump high, but they can't seem to jump high enough to reach the next platform where others are waiting for them. So what to do? Tear the platform down, right? If you can't learn the English language properly, just tear it apart and create Ebonics. There, that will solve the problem, right?

Now people will think I'm being sarcastic, but do you mean to tell me that you see zero truth in my sarcasm? Zero? Really?
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#15 Apr 7, 2013
leroy wrote:
free fried chickin an a flat screen
No, only flat screens invented by black people.
Willie G

Lockhart, TX

#17 Apr 7, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
I hear all of this anger all of the time, but I never actually hear exactly what black people want. Education? Money? What is the exact complaint? And when you mention, specifically, what you want, please explain exactly what whites should do to make it happen. Thanks.
We want da white folks to pay to keep welfare and gubermint handouts coming to us black folks so we won't have to work so we can PARTAY!!!!!
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#18 Apr 7, 2013
Willie G wrote:
<quoted text> We want da white folks
dats white folk. u nee 2 studee yo ebonikses co reklee. looka mee? ah am profishint in ebonikses. i hors me uh ejamicashkun. now gimme duh respeks dat ah deservs
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#19 Apr 7, 2013
Willie G wrote:
<quoted text> We want da white folks to pay to keep welfare and gubermint
das "guvmen", fool. now taik yo honkee wite azz and gets an ejumakashun.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#20 Apr 7, 2013
remembuh, it aint shrimp, iss shrimps

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#21 Apr 7, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
For starters stop stealing black peoples culture and history, and stop being racist' spread non racism to blacks and the world, give us our reparations for slavery, help us get back hove to Africa, or give us our own land to till in this Country.

END OF STORY>
Willie G

Lockhart, TX

#22 Apr 7, 2013
Kareem O Wheat wrote:
<quoted text>
dats white folk. u nee 2 studee yo ebonikses co reklee. looka mee? ah am profishint in ebonikses. i hors me uh ejamicashkun. now gimme duh respeks dat ah deservs
I beez givin' ya sum mad props muh nigguh cuz I ain't eva seen a nigguh sling dat shyt from da backyard like dat.
Kareem O Wheat

Lowell, MA

#23 Apr 7, 2013
Willie G wrote:
<quoted text> I beez givin' ya sum mad props muh nigguh cuz I ain't eva seen a nigguh sling dat shyt from da backyard like dat.
ah gots 2 werds fo u. "bee have" o i'll woop yo kraka azz inna dok allee
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#24 Apr 7, 2013
What do they want?

Anything and everything they can extort from the government and from the hard working tax payer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Negroes so ashamed of their heritage? 3 min Whites have no hi... 51
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VetnorsGate 1,745,288
Ancient Sumeria (black or white)? (Oct '08) 8 min Dinka 822
Why are white guys so angry 10 min Tamale 11
100% proof that god cursed the black man 32 min Tamale 2
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 49 min The Patriot 115
Take a good look at this redpilled nighurette 53 min Wealthy white man 6
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 1 hr THX White and Whi... 71
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 2 hr Tamale 26
"Demon possession" - Is it real? 6 hr Jehovah witness 42