3,173 votes

Click on an option to vote

Since: Jul 08

Roehampton, UK

#213 Dec 10, 2008
Me... LOL

Chard, UK

#216 Dec 13, 2008
I think that people of all races can have beauiful eyes but I think that black people and india people have big wide eyes, which I consider beautiful. I also think that chinese eyes are cute. So what was my point exactly? lol As far as eye colour goes nothing beats a black iris with the contrasting white sclera. Dark eyes all the way.
BlackFemaleHotGi rl

Alexandria, VA

#217 Dec 13, 2008
vera1 wrote:
I say Indian/Mid East too and Mediterranean women, especially when they have huge almost clearish gray-green eyes.
Yeah, Arabs and Indians have the most beautiful eyes I think.
love uNOT

Woodbridge, Canada

#218 Dec 16, 2008
middle easterns,they hv nice eyes especially iranian(persian) people, they all hv nice eyes , either they hv big eyes or long eyelashes or nice eye color im surprised there not in the list thts sad it should be there.

p.s. im white

Hubli, India

#220 May 1, 2009
Indian women.The shape of their eyes is what makes the difference.

Hubli, India

#221 May 1, 2009
Indian women.No doubt about that.I have a few Indians in my class.Their eyes are an eye catcher u can say.

Wrexham, UK

#222 May 3, 2009
indian indian indian!!!

Wrexham, UK

#223 May 3, 2009
and some blacks as well
Smashing Apes Daily

Staten Island, NY

#224 May 3, 2009
Pure Blacks have black to dark brown eyes. Whites have variety.
In the Animal kingdom the vile creatures have Black and dark eyes. The Cats - Lions, Tigers, Leopards, al the way to the housecat rule thier territorys and have light eyes. It is no coincidenc the lion is Nordic in appearance and rules over the wide nosed wildabeest and cape buffalo, the entire serengeti. This is a reason why the Blacks hate cats. It makes sense. Lions are cats. Lions kill Apes (blacks) and feed on them as they smell like wildbeest and cape buffalo. But a whiteman reigns over the lion as the Lion knows the whiteman is king of the universe.

Lucknow, India

#226 Dec 15, 2009
In my opinion, beauty of eyes does not depend on its colour..its more a mix of shape of the eyes n their size..n least of all colour.Thus indian women would have the most b'ful eyes..

if the shape n size of eyes is gud, they luk beautiful wid any color ..but if the shape n size of d eyes is not gud,any colour wont make them luk beautiful...beauty of eyes is always expressed by their shape....almond shaped, doe (baby deer)shaped..
EyE See

Monterey, CA

#227 Dec 15, 2009
Mediteraneans have beautifull eyes.

So do most Arab women, and North African and Horn African Women...

West african/bantu .... not so much, South afro's either... lol

and Asians all look the same to me lol

Monterey, CA

#228 Dec 15, 2009
Italian Blue Eyes wrote:
Me... LOL
I agree sweetness :)

You look stunning!

*little drool*...lol

Since: Aug 09

United States

#229 Dec 15, 2009
ike wrote:
<quoted text> no shyt, but if it wasn't for all that white blood in her they would be ugly azz brown, lol
And does that mean any "white" people with brown eyes are not actually "white", but mixed?

Anyway, I also have seen people with nice eyes in every color, so it all depends on personal preference, as well. I see some people say "brown is boring" here, but I've seen many white women saying they prefer guys with brown eyes. It's all personal taste.:)

My eyes are medium-dark brown and they're almond shaped.

Avenel, NJ

#230 Dec 15, 2009
I only like light eyes if the shape of the eyes is nice.

Someone like Bow Wow, he has light eyes with a pretty shape and Tyra has light eyes with a pretty shape.

Redmond, WA

#231 Dec 15, 2009
Blue Eyes are perceived to be the most beautiful by most people around the world--I have blue eyes myself--Eurasian eyes are also seen as beautiful--Eyes on black people are seen as the most unattractive

“Hi, I'm Deja!”

Since: Nov 09

Nice to meet you! ^_^

#232 Dec 15, 2009
39ehonor wrote:
Blue Eyes are perceived to be the most beautiful by most people around the world--I have blue eyes myself--Eurasian eyes are also seen as beautiful--Eyes on black people are seen as the most unattractive
Sadly,everything on black people are seen as the most unattractive....

“Hi, I'm Deja!”

Since: Nov 09

Nice to meet you! ^_^

#233 Dec 15, 2009
Actually I like really dark, dark brown eyes (those almost look like black. They look so deep,dreamy and mysterious.. :)

Philadelphia, PA

#234 Mar 14, 2010
It would depend on the person like for example if u take Jennifer Anniston(white) and compare her and her blue eyes to let's say Aishwarya Rai's(Indian) blue eyes ofcourse I would pick Aishwarya Rai because she is more exotic with those eyes and not to mention very beautiful.A white woman with blue eyes is something u see everyday,but when u see an Indian woman,a hispanic woman,black woman,etc with blue eyes it's very striking.

White woman with blue eyes-

Indian woman with blue eyes-

Hispanic woman with blue eyes-

Black woman with blue eyes-

The Indian,hispanic,and black woman are more beautiful.

Ashburn, VA

#235 Apr 24, 2010
Almond Eyes are a must.

The only 2 attractive eye colors are:
1.Almost Clear colored
2.Extremely Dark

Blue, Green, normal Brown, and Grey are ugly to me.

Orillia, Canada

#236 May 15, 2010
Color of the eye definitely doesn't decide whether someone has beautiful eye is the shape of the eye that decides. I personally believe majority of the indians have eyes, the have big long shaped eyes. White people have nice eye color but not the shape.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,294,829
Slave trade in Africa and the new world. 5 min Bcraig 24
News Clarence Thomas: 'The elites' had to approve a ... (May '13) 5 min RayOne 24
WM defend BW on Topix more than BM 7 min Harrisson 7
Share experiences of racism 7 min niddy 24
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 7 min dcool 4,848
The constant rape and abuse of black women and ... 12 min coretta the lioness 113
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 25 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 35,700
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 36 min Spotted Girl 6,282
White Women Please Take Black Men 2 hr Janis 354
More from around the web