White Men know how to control Black Men
whateverman

Runnemede, NJ

#23 Dec 2, 2012
if weed was legal nobody would be doing crimes everyone would be high the whole time..
whateverman

Runnemede, NJ

#24 Dec 2, 2012
except for the weed that actually makes people kill people..
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#25 Dec 2, 2012
if the common black male (most rather than exception) can make use of his available opportunities, be fathers and positive role models to their kids, earn an honest living and stop wasting time and energy hatin on other races while proving to the American people that his crime propensity ain't an incurable genetic disorder, his future could be brighter.

eventually maybe he won't be seen as a cancer in the body of America. the ball's in his court only for change and it's up to him but with the rate they're going today, their structure is becoming a house of cards.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26 Dec 2, 2012
BSchneiderUnot wrote:
I saw an interesting show on TV that highlighted how College Recruiters use White Women to get Black Athletes to attend their schools. It was the most amazing show. Top notch Black Athletes attend these schools with the hopes of scoring more White Women. They have found the Black Mans Kryptonite, White Women. Once you know a Mans weakness it's easy to control them.

Black men will never be on top because of their weakness for White Women. I'm kinda glad because they will have kids with these White Women and their kids will most likely date and marry, thus ending the Black Race.
i once worked with a woman whos son played for Syracuse. She told me they have white women lined up for those boys when they sign with the schools or whatever it is they do. She said they have the white girls there in the office.

“IM Loving in”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Loveland Ohio

#27 Dec 2, 2012
aZiya wrote:
<quoted text>
i once worked with a woman whos son played for Syracuse. She told me they have white women lined up for those boys when they sign with the schools or whatever it is they do. She said they have the white girls there in the office.
I have read that happens in most(if not all) major colleges.Makes you wonder why any woman would go along with that. It's like prostitution.
Gary Barnes

Seattle, WA

#28 Dec 2, 2012
I wonder how many colleges have black girls lined up to get the white athletes to sign up?

My guess is ZERO. They'd lose all the white athletes.

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Memphis, TN

#29 Dec 2, 2012
Gary Barnes wrote:
I wonder how many colleges have black girls lined up to get the white athletes to sign up?
My guess is ZERO. They'd lose all the white athletes.
Leave BW OUT of this cave BYTCH! It's not our fault WW are HUNGRY like hyenas for black DYCK.
Gary Barnes

Seattle, WA

#30 Dec 2, 2012
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
Leave BW OUT of this cave BYTCH! It's not our fault WW are HUNGRY like hyenas for black DYCK.
If the white athletes wanted a BJ by a black hoe they just need to go into any back alley and they will find a bw waiting to please them.

Level 3

Memphis, TN

#31 Dec 2, 2012
Gary Barnes wrote:
<quoted text>
If the white athletes wanted a BJ by a black hoe they just need to go into any back alley and they will find a bw waiting to please them.
Ever wonder even WITH all the money and power that white males have. WW STILL can't stay away from black penis. This must really threaten whites. No wonder whites must UPHOLD white supremacy, because if you didn't your race(with the help of your women) would DISAPPEAR.
GaryBarnes

Seattle, WA

#32 Dec 2, 2012
sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever wonder even WITH all the money and power that white males have. WW STILL can't stay away from black penis. This must really threaten whites. No wonder whites must UPHOLD white supremacy, because if you didn't your race(with the help of your women) would DISAPPEAR.
Oh how you blacks love to tell that lie. If it makes you feel good go ahead and keep on telling it.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#33 Dec 2, 2012
dontcareabout wrote:
<quoted text>
The debate isn't about whether they existed in the past or not (you are getting off topic), the debate is about the present and the future. There are alot more biracial children in america now than there was during slavery, yes biracial people were around back then but not in the vast numbers that exist today. The growth in the black population includes mulatto's and quadroons, take the mulatto's and quadroons out of the equation and how many blacks do you think there is? fewer obviously, but we do not know the exact number, therefore such statements that "the blacks population" in america is growing really cannot be made. Surely a person with at leat an IQ of 60 can comprehend what I'm saying. The msin factor that will contribute to a decline in black americans is the following: labeling mulatto's and quadroons as black (which america currently do to this day) which leads to false race statistics in terms of growth and decline, which then leads to black americans thinking their population is growing, when in reality their population is declining and being replaced by whiter blacks. Why are you choosing not to see this?..as stated before, i'm not saying this is a bad or a good thing, it's simply a change that is worth acknowledging
A

Yes as there are more biracial babies born in North America while there are fewer whites babies born in North America. So maybe the growth of biracials is a result of fever white babies born America. As I stated in my previous comment, there have always been a substantial amount of Blacks in the Americas. The populations that are predominantly white are one's with little to no blacks or other ethnic groups live while in mutiracial states, whites are declining in.
http://www.livescience.com/20467-minority-bab...
http://www.livescience.com/20467-minority-bab...

Level 2

Location hidden

#34 Dec 4, 2012
whateverman wrote:
1/3 of whites in the south are black?? I thought that it was a myth.. wow
so 1/3 of the black on white crime is actually black on black crime haha..
that statement made no sense, 1/3 of white people in the south are of some african ancestry. To call those people black when they have as little as 1/8th-to 1/100th african ancestry is retarded. Johnny depp, and john f kennedy's children are examples of white people with a small amount of african american roots. However if we look at it your way we would have to say that 100% of white on black crime is actually white onwhite crime. Since more african americans are of european ancestry than white americans are of african ancestry

Level 2

Location hidden

#36 Dec 4, 2012
fyi wrote:
I've seen plenty of white women breeding with africans, but every one I've seen were all skanky butt ugly probly with hepatidus herpies and AIDS.
Can't wait to see this new breed of trash their inventing.
A person who cannot distinguish between "their" and "they're" really can't afford to call anyone else trash my american friend lol

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#38 Dec 4, 2012
Nice bm r always going 2 b the whipping boys
mommylove

Norfolk, VA

#39 Dec 4, 2012
HOW can white men control BLACK MEN when they can't control themselves.WHY is it that so many white men committ child sex crimes, beastality and committ incest, they can't control their sadistic sexually deviances let alone try and control another human being,yes they do control people helpless defensive children and senior citizens with whom they committ horific crimes against. THEY are the ones who sit in prison for sadistic crimes,try and control your filfthy sexual urges before you talk of trying to control another human being.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#41 Dec 9, 2012
like terminal cancer, days of the pure black man's existence in America might be numbered. they love interbreeding with races of women other than their own, they're becoming more diseased and they're killing each other so fast that there's barely gonna be any left to even run for any kind of future political office.

even a fairly steady stream of black immigrants from Africa or the West Indies can't sustain or regenerate their population growth to a substantial or at least noticable figure.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#42 Dec 9, 2012
like terminal cancer, days of pure black man's existence in America might be numbered. they interbreed with races of women other than their own, they're becoming more diseased and they're killing each other so fast that there's barely gonna be any left to even run for any kind of future political office.

even a fairly steady stream of black immigrants from Africa or the West Indies can't sustain or regenerate their population growth to a substantial or at least noticable figure.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#43 Dec 9, 2012
iamcuriousnow wrote:
most white men can't control their own women how could they control black men
Black men can't control their own women or support them, why else would their be so many single black mothers.

“the truth will set you free...”

Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Conroe, TX

#44 Dec 9, 2012
ChiWiz wrote:
<quoted text>So your Scottish and your answering for Blacks. Yeah right, I know your not Scottish, I know you are a NOG pretending to be Scottish. Real Scots Hate Blacks just as much as us.

By the way, there are more people in the World that want to become American than there are people that want to become Scottish. So I guess our reputation is better than the Scottish.
Why do you hate blacks? Is there any logical reason? Were you raped up the ass by one?

Level 2

Location hidden

#45 Dec 9, 2012
the boundaries of space wrote:
like terminal cancer, days of the pure black man's existence in America might be numbered. they love interbreeding with races of women other than their own, they're becoming more diseased and they're killing each other so fast that there's barely gonna be any left to even run for any kind of future political office.
Of course pure black people will not grow in america, it's a melting pot of many different nationalities. Just like the pure irish people days in america are also numbered, and the scottish americans days are numbered and the pure german americans. Due to the fact they will mix with each other. Most americans claim irish heritage but most of them are not pure irish, same with every other group in america, america will never be pure anything

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white women love having mixed babies with black... 6 min Matthew_1 15
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 10 min Anonymous 558
the nascp is prett much a homeless shelter! 10 min rebel111 1
BW are so desperate to get married, they are ma... (Jan '15) 11 min Random User 435
Arab men rarely marry black women (Apr '10) 15 min Random User 2,536
Which race is Physically the strongest? (Feb '13) 16 min Stupid Thread 444
Why Aren't Caribbean Blacks Considered "African... (Sep '12) 17 min D-Rel 64
Africans did not sell their own 19 min reallyawesome 82
Somalis and their shameless self promotion 37 min Ms DP 288
Are white people aware of white privilege? 51 min PolakPotrafi 166
Why are most white people racist? 4 hr Iamcuriousnow2 2,120
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 4 hr CEEK 5,644
More from around the web