White Men know how to control Black Men

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BSchneiderUnot

Orlando, FL

#1 Dec 2, 2012
I saw an interesting show on TV that highlighted how College Recruiters use White Women to get Black Athletes to attend their schools. It was the most amazing show. Top notch Black Athletes attend these schools with the hopes of scoring more White Women. They have found the Black Mans Kryptonite, White Women. Once you know a Mans weakness it's easy to control them.

Black men will never be on top because of their weakness for White Women. I'm kinda glad because they will have kids with these White Women and their kids will most likely date and marry, thus ending the Black Race.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 2, 2012
BSchneiderUnot wrote:
I saw an interesting show on TV that highlighted how College Recruiters use White Women to get Black Athletes to attend their schools. It was the most amazing show. Top notch Black Athletes attend these schools with the hopes of scoring more White Women. They have found the Black Mans Kryptonite, White Women. Once you know a Mans weakness it's easy to control them.
Black men will never be on top because of their weakness for White Women. I'm kinda glad because they will have kids with these White Women and their kids will most likely date and marry, thus ending the Black Race.
Black americans are about 12% of the US population. So eventually black americans will cease to exist since those 12% will eventually decline due to marrying and having kids with white americans etc, leading to their descendants being white (just how like 1/3 of white americans in the south are part black and dont even know it. However the black race will never end, you may not know this, but america is not the only place in the world that has black people

Level 2

Location hidden

#4 Dec 2, 2012
ChiWiz wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't care about you people in Africa. As long as they stay in Africa, thats fine with us. We want you people to cease to exist in AMERICA. I don't live in Africa and I sure as hell don't want to go there.
I'm not African, I'm Scottish you pleb. You're an example of why we view americans as retarded

Level 2

Location hidden

#6 Dec 2, 2012
ChiWiz wrote:
<quoted text>
So your Scottish and your answering for Blacks. Yeah right, I know your not Scottish, I know you are a NOG pretending to be Scottish. Real Scots Hate Blacks just as much as us.
By the way, there are more people in the World that want to become American than there are people that want to become Scottish. So I guess our reputation is better than the Scottish.
How is stating facts answering for blacks? hahaha what a fail. they are 12% of the population, of course their numbers are going to go down, unless you're retarded, most people will be able to see that. You can call me a "nog" all you want, just goes to show the type of person you are. You just contradicted yourself, you accused me of not being scottish, then you went and insulted us (scottish)...you trying to hit two birds with one stone eh? ha pathetic yank

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

#7 Dec 2, 2012
dontcareabout wrote:
<quoted text>
Black americans are about 12% of the US population. So eventually black americans will cease to exist since those 12% will eventually decline due to marrying and having kids with white americans etc, leading to their descendants being white (just how like 1/3 of white americans in the south are part black and dont even know it. However the black race will never end, you may not know this, but america is not the only place in the world that has black people
But The Black Population was supposedly smaller when Blacks/Whites 1st started mixing in America & The Black race has never died out. In fact it has continue to grow.

Level 8

United States

#8 Dec 2, 2012
dontcareabout wrote:
<quoted text>
How is stating facts answering for blacks? hahaha what a fail. they are 12% of the population, of course their numbers are going to go down, unless you're retarded, most people will be able to see that.
Not necessarily unless you can explain why the black populations continued to grow even tho genetics show Black Americans already have a significant amount of Euro and some Native DNA.

Level 2

Location hidden

#9 Dec 2, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
But The Black Population was supposedly smaller when Blacks/Whites 1st started mixing in America & The Black race has never died out. In fact it has continue to grow.
Nope, according to statistics it has continued to grow, but the reason being is because they are combining the mixed race population as black too. So accurate statistics for blacks in america will never be obtained if they do not differentiate, and this will ultimately lead to blacks in america disappearing. Imagine if the white population of america also took into account mixed race people, doesn't that seem silly? it's the exact same scenario which happens right now

Level 8

United States

#10 Dec 2, 2012
dontcareabout wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, according to statistics it has continued to grow, but the reason being is because they are combining the mixed race population as black too. So accurate statistics for blacks in america will never be obtained if they do not differentiate, and this will ultimately lead to blacks in america disappearing.
This still doesn't address the fact Black Americans have a significant amount of admixture already according to genetic results. So how does this support the Black race disappearing?? The Black race should have disappeared since race mixing has occurred all over the US. Race mixing is really NOT a new phenomenon.

Level 2

Location hidden

#11 Dec 2, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
This still doesn't address the fact Black Americans have a significant amount of admixture already according to genetic results. So how does this support the Black race disappearing?? The Black race should have disappeared since race mixing has occurred all over the US. Race mixing is really NOT a new phenomenon.
To the extent that it occurs now and since the 1960's? yes it is a new phenomenon in terms of that. There are a lot more now than there were during slavery. I'm simply stating facts. Though most black americans are mixed, they only average 12% non-african ancestry, which is drastically different from someone who is 50% or more white. Americans can fool themselves into believing that the black population is growing, but in reality they are simply being immersed within other races. Maybe the fact that "mulatto's" are labelled as black is a ploy to fool blacks into thinking they have a bigger population than what they have? while in reality "whitening" the black race? eventually "mulatto" will be the new black, and then eventually "quadroon" will be the next black after that. I've nothing against any race, or mixed race people, I'm simply highlighting a very probable future

Level 8

United States

#12 Dec 2, 2012
dontcareabout wrote:
<quoted text>
To the extent that it occurs now and since the 1960's? yes it is a new phenomenon in terms of that. There are a lot more now than there were during slavery. I'm simply stating facts. Though most black americans are mixed, they only average 12% non-african ancestry, which is drastically different from someone who is 50% or more white. Americans can fool themselves into believing that the black population is growing, but in reality they are simply being immersed within other races. Maybe the fact that "mulatto's" are labelled as black is a ploy to fool blacks into thinking they have a bigger population than what they have? while in reality "whitening" the black race? eventually "mulatto" will be the new black, and then eventually "quadroon" will be the next black after that. I've nothing against any race, or mixed race people, I'm simply highlighting a very probable future
I'm speaking facts as well. Race mixing is NOT a new phenomenon in The Americas. Look at all the so called Latin Americans. Race mixing has occurred for hundred of years & it has been wide spread from North & South America & The Caribbeans. Blacks were present in the West when it was occurring. This would indicate a substantial amount of Africans have always existed in The Americas.

Level 2

Location hidden

#13 Dec 2, 2012
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm speaking facts as well. Race mixing is NOT a new phenomenon in The Americas. Look at all the so called Latin Americans. Race mixing has occurred for hundred of years & it has been wide spread from North & South America & The Caribbeans. Blacks were present in the West when it was occurring. This would indicate a substantial amount of Africans have always existed in The Americas.
The debate isn't about whether they existed in the past or not (you are getting off topic), the debate is about the present and the future. There are alot more biracial children in america now than there was during slavery, yes biracial people were around back then but not in the vast numbers that exist today. The growth in the black population includes mulatto's and quadroons, take the mulatto's and quadroons out of the equation and how many blacks do you think there is? fewer obviously, but we do not know the exact number, therefore such statements that "the blacks population" in america is growing really cannot be made. Surely a person with at leat an IQ of 60 can comprehend what I'm saying. The msin factor that will contribute to a decline in black americans is the following: labeling mulatto's and quadroons as black (which america currently do to this day) which leads to false race statistics in terms of growth and decline, which then leads to black americans thinking their population is growing, when in reality their population is declining and being replaced by whiter blacks. Why are you choosing not to see this?..as stated before, i'm not saying this is a bad or a good thing, it's simply a change that is worth acknowledging
whateverman

Saltville, VA

#14 Dec 2, 2012
the population never declines because they come in from places like haiti and jamaica and africa..

and become rags to riches

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#15 Dec 2, 2012
most white men can't control their own women how could they control black men
whateverman

Saltville, VA

#16 Dec 2, 2012
1/3 of whites in the south are black?? I thought that it was a myth.. wow

so 1/3 of the black on white crime is actually black on black crime haha..
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#17 Dec 2, 2012
black males are killing each other at a rate so rapid, there's eventually gonna be fewer left to even run for and hold political offices - a factor which makes America less appealing for potential black immigrants. after decades of blacks in office, New Orleans today has a white mayor, Detroit is probably soon to follow and Camden, NJ. had at least one Hispanic mayor (though today, run by a black woman, not a man).
whateverman

Saltville, VA

#18 Dec 2, 2012
we had a family reunion and it was a racial tension at it lawL.. by a family member who was half black but looks all white..
whateverman

Saltville, VA

#19 Dec 2, 2012
Camden NJ is not that bad..

it used to be bad..
whateverman

Saltville, VA

#20 Dec 2, 2012
and camden nj doesn't count because they always send new criminals there that probably didn't even live in nj..
whateverman

Saltville, VA

#21 Dec 2, 2012
I saw a white guy robbing and throat cutting people recently in the paper.. I woudln't be happy about either race doing it because I just.. god..
whateverman

Saltville, VA

#22 Dec 2, 2012
I also wanna say I thinkthat not only race but age and stress of life makes people do stuff...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Puerto Rican women.. Smart and attractive? Or D... (Jun '10) 7 min Latibori2016 154
Trump Self-Funded Campaign Too Costly For Self-... 13 min Redefined 1
Hillary vs. Trump = 35 min Hebrew Supremacist 1
DOGON(Metaphysics) (Nov '09) 44 min Skiff Azlaan 81
The Bullish AA/Israelite Female 46 min Hebrew Supremacist 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,383,853
Is it a sin to paint your nails? (Mar '12) 1 hr PleaseReadYourBibles 54
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 134,448
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 1 hr Hebrew Supremacist 65
I do not like black men 2 hr Stupid Thread 69
over 30 bm in Brazil gang rape underaged woman 2 hr SadButTrue 17
Angela Merkel to Nonwhites: Integration is a must 3 hr enoch powell 31
More from around the web