all African Americans is not from wes...
Zew

Heidelberg, South Africa

#42 Oct 19, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, Africans sold slaves to Europeans too. That's also well documented.
Except for Southern Africans from South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland.

East, central, West Africans and Mozambicans did sell slaves.
vamacharya

Lexington Park, MD

#44 Oct 19, 2013
shady wrote:
I believe that life first started with black people. because science has already discovered that a light skin person can't make a dark skin person. And only dark skin people can make dark skin people.
A dark skin person can also make a pale skin person but if your dark skin then you will never know if your baby is dark skin or albino into its born.
Its common sense to know that all civilizations were all black at first or life first started from Africa. Its just not possible that life first started from lighter skin people.
White people are the only people on earth with blonde hair and have a common dog smell when they get wet. so they has to have dna from some kind of animal.
This is BS pseudo-science. Skin complexion is very variable and a Mediterranean European or other Middle-Eastern Caucasian with light skin can easily tan and be as brown as a medium-brown AA, or can live in a cold climate and be paler than reddish-toned northern Europeans.

Look at this map of skin complexions around the world. It basically follows one trend. The closer to the equator, the darker your skin. That's all there is to it. If you wiped out the entire population of Brazil today and sent people from Norway to live in Brazil, after 500 years their natural born complexion itself will be much darker than Norwegians.
http://anthro.palomar.edu/adapt/images/map_of...
lmao

Bowie, MD

#45 Oct 19, 2013
vamacharya wrote:
<quoted text>
This is BS pseudo-science. Skin complexion is very variable and a Mediterranean European or other Middle-Eastern Caucasian with light skin can easily tan and be as brown as a medium-brown AA, or can live in a cold climate and be paler than reddish-toned northern Europeans.
Look at this map of skin complexions around the world. It basically follows one trend. The closer to the equator, the darker your skin. That's all there is to it. If you wiped out the entire population of Brazil today and sent people from Norway to live in Brazil, after 500 years their natural born complexion itself will be much darker than Norwegians.
http://anthro.palomar.edu/adapt/images/map_of...
So white forks in Florida should be as black as me?

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#46 Oct 20, 2013
If you wanna ignore all sources and info then yeayou can say whatever. But when i put it your face and you still talk bs then you deflecting. It would not be incorrect to say blacks were already in America and would be false to say we didnt come from Africa.

Now to the 2nd part pertaining too Hebrew and Egyptiand roots as well as Olmec. Those are all true and if you want I can prove or put up a tough case to prove so. Only reason i use "put up a tough case" because ive did this dance and know thay some want read and still deny or will be silent.

NOW if Mint or anybody want me to "GO IN" say so but these the rules of the debate. You would have to reply to my post so I know you keeping up. No need for me posting if you aint serious

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#47 Oct 20, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
If you wanna ignore all sources and info then yeayou can say whatever. But when i put it your face and you still talk bs then you deflecting. It would not be incorrect to say blacks were already in America and would be false to say we didnt come from Africa.
Now to the 2nd part pertaining too Hebrew and Egyptiand roots as well as Olmec. Those are all true and if you want I can prove or put up a tough case to prove so. Only reason i use "put up a tough case" because ive did this dance and know thay some want read and still deny or will be silent.
NOW if Mint or anybody want me to "GO IN" say so but these the rules of the debate. You would have to reply to my post so I know you keeping up. No need for me posting if you aint serious
yea give me a link..and not frm no afrocentric site either

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#48 Oct 20, 2013
shady wrote:
Some African Americans is from south Africa and east Africa too. Some of them come to America with their parents and have kids and their kids become African Americans because their born in America. Some African Americans have different mixed African dna. All African Americans don't have all west African dna. They can be from any part of Africa really.
But west African dna is the majority dna for African Americans in America.
Its different ways you can tell what part of Africa your from though. West Africans have better bodies too.
East Africans have better faces. South Africans are short in height.
As for Arabs i don't think they can be African Americans because they not even African. Their really all from Asia so their asians. Incase you didn't know asians have yellow skin and the Arabs in north Africa have yellow skin so their asians. That means their race spreaded from Asia because they reflects Asians and looks nothing like black people which are the original Africans.
When you reflect people from other continents then its just no way you can be from that continents your in. And looks nothing like the original people at the sametime.
White people can't be Africans neither because their not originally from Africa. They looks nothing like black people so they can't be African.
Some African Americans may actually be descended from Austronesians. I'm NOT sure about South or East Africa tho.

Interestingly, three of the four individuals sharing the 13 control region mutations for M23 are African Americans who are likely to trace their ancestry to sub-Saharan Africans, although no M23 carriers have been detected on mainland Africa itself.
http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2164/10/605
Young White Male

Oldham, UK

#49 Oct 20, 2013
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
Except for Southern Africans from South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland.
East, central, West Africans and Mozambicans did sell slaves.
Are you still poking your nose around hear after I showed you them videoes?
or have you decided to ignore them and pretend they dont exist?

Ish Tov
Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#50 Oct 20, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Wrong, racist Afronazi culture-vulture criminal.

There were no Africans in America before 1492. The Olmecs were 100% Native American. You have NO evidence for Africans in America.

1. DNA---none
2. disease resistance---none
3. human remains---none
4. cultural remains---none
5. crops exchanged---none
6. boats---none

You have NOTHING to sustain your ridiculous racist assertion. You have no case, boy.

Level 2

United States

#51 Oct 21, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>yea give me a link..and not frm no afrocentric site either
ok coo. Imma try to steer away from site and just use quotes,etymology sources and dna. Imma go ancient to modern and label them so you know. Imma start off with Egypt then Hebrew then everyone else. Im at work so bare with me but It should be all on here by the end of this day.

Ish Tov dont Ignore the info I put up. If I do put a site it should have the white or arabiic person cridential and or email where you can confirm.
the Card says MOOPS

London, UK

#52 Oct 21, 2013
Cant Hack it wrote:
Quote: from Kwame Nkrumah
All people of African decent whether they reside in North or South America, the Caribbean or any part of the world are Africans and belong to the African Nation.
and what happened to him? his own people kicked him out while he was away licking Chairman Mao's ass in China. and there is no such thing as an "african nation" or race.
the Card says MOOPS

London, UK

#53 Oct 21, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>ok coo. Imma try to steer away from site and just use quotes,etymology sources and dna. Imma go ancient to modern and label them so you know. Imma start off with Egypt then Hebrew then everyone else. Im at work so bare with me but It should be all on here by the end of this day.
Ish Tov dont Ignore the info I put up. If I do put a site it should have the white or arabiic person cridential and or email where you can confirm.
everything you write is total rubbish, which you get from writers who belong in mental homes.

Level 2

United States

#54 Oct 24, 2013
the Card says MOOPS wrote:
<quoted text>everything you write is total rubbish, which you get from writers who belong in mental homes.
How so? When I'm quoting people actually in the field and people acknowledge as noteworthy. Copy and paste my quotes in Google find the person and see if they said it but don't downplay my info.

Level 2

United States

#55 Oct 24, 2013
First we gotta show and drive they were in these areas.
(PALESTINE PHOENECIA ISRAEL)
D. L. Risdon in BIOMETRIKA 1939 31:99-166 reports that the Lachish(Palestine Israel)
cranial series has its closest resemblance to the 4th dynasty series
from Deshasheh and Medum in Lower Egypt and the 18th dynasty samples
from Thebes and Abydos in Upper Egypt. Cranial samples from other
Palestinian sites (Gezer, Megiddo) agree with the Lachish cranium.
Thus we have a clear Afrikan racial continuum in the Hebrews and
Egyptians.

Level 2

United States

#57 Oct 24, 2013
(MESOPOTAMIA)

Marcel Dieulafoy and M. de Quatrefages observed that the craniometrics of the ancient Elamites of Susa indicate that they were Sub-Saharan Africans or Negroes (Dieulafoy,2010).

Ancient Sub-Saharan African skeletons have also been found in Mesopotamia (Tomczyk et al, 2010). The craniometric data indicates that continuity existed between ancient and medieval Sub-Saharan Africans in Mesopotamia (Ricault & Waelkens,2008).

Level 2

United States

#58 Oct 24, 2013
Now I've shown a little anthropology and I have more. Now Imma go into quotes about these areas. Now research these names and call me a lie if they didn't quote. Don't knock the messenger (me or afrocsites) that's just dodgeball.

Level 2

United States

#60 Oct 24, 2013
Volney-
The fact that the ancient Egyptians were black-skin prompted Volney to make the following statement: "What a subject for meditation, just think that the race of black men today our slaves and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, science and even the use of our speech."

Anthropologist, Count Constatin de Volney (1727- 1820),spoke about the race of the Egyptians that produced the Pharaohs. He later paid tribute to Herodotus' discovery when he said:

The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of it's original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."

Now let's see what he said.

( Heroditus)
"The Nubians, the Egyptians, and the Ethiopians have broad noses, thick lips, woolly hair, And they are burnt of skin."

Level 2

United States

#61 Oct 24, 2013
Those who are too black are cowards, like for instance, the Egyptians and Ethiopians. But those who are excessively white are also cowards as we can see from the example of women, the complexion of courage is between the two.’(Aristotle), Physiognomy 6

.. the men of Egypt are mostly brown or black with a skinny and dessicated look”.
39-Ammianus Maarcellinus, Book XXII, para 16 (23).

I'll even throw in the quotes talking slick racist bs

Level 2

United States

#62 Oct 24, 2013
Now we gonna go to Israel or Palestine whatever you choose. First let's see were it starts with Abraham.

Level 2

United States

#63 Oct 24, 2013
Genesis 14:13) He came from Ur of the Chaldeans,(Genesis 11:31) which is in the country of Iraq today.
Godfrey Higgins, a reliable English antiquary says, "The Chaldeans were originally Negroes".
Josephus a Jewish historian of the first century said that Christ "was a man of simple appearance, mature age and dark skin".
Jewish historian, Josephus from his book The Great Roman-Jewish War: 66-70, where he writes about this Jewish dispersion and captivity. "General Vaspasian and his son Caesar Titus fought against the Jews. Millions of Jews fled into Africa, among other places, fleeing from Roman persecution and starvation during the siege."
adebayo

London, UK

#64 Oct 25, 2013
Majority of Black Americans come from West Africa. Thats why you have AFRICAN TEXTURED HAIR and AFRICAN FACIAL FEATURES.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 3 min Dudley 341
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Copout 1,497,818
This young black male is jammin' at 10:21 PM 21 min Drilling for the ... 3
News Being conservative is not being racist 27 min huntcoyotes 467
87% of white teenage babes have had sex with bl... (Sep '14) 44 min Paul is really dead 56
This young black male is home for spring break 53 min Drilling for the ... 3
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 603
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr Dan Snow 1,133
More from around the web