all African Americans is not from wes...

all African Americans is not from west Africa

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
shady

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2013
Some African Americans is from south Africa and east Africa too. Some of them come to America with their parents and have kids and their kids become African Americans because their born in America. Some African Americans have different mixed African dna. All African Americans don't have all west African dna. They can be from any part of Africa really.
But west African dna is the majority dna for African Americans in America.
Its different ways you can tell what part of Africa your from though. West Africans have better bodies too.
East Africans have better faces. South Africans are short in height.
As for Arabs i don't think they can be African Americans because they not even African. Their really all from Asia so their asians. Incase you didn't know asians have yellow skin and the Arabs in north Africa have yellow skin so their asians. That means their race spreaded from Asia because they reflects Asians and looks nothing like black people which are the original Africans.
When you reflect people from other continents then its just no way you can be from that continents your in. And looks nothing like the original people at the sametime.
White people can't be Africans neither because their not originally from Africa. They looks nothing like black people so they can't be African.
shady

United States

#2 Jun 9, 2013
I believe that life first started with black people. because science has already discovered that a light skin person can't make a dark skin person. And only dark skin people can make dark skin people.
A dark skin person can also make a pale skin person but if your dark skin then you will never know if your baby is dark skin or albino into its born.
Its common sense to know that all civilizations were all black at first or life first started from Africa. Its just not possible that life first started from lighter skin people.
White people are the only people on earth with blonde hair and have a common dog smell when they get wet. so they has to have dna from some kind of animal.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3 Jun 9, 2013
You guys wish lol...all u black Americans think this: u think u are native American and white and black/ triracial....or u think u are the real Jews/ Hebrews... or now u think u are east African...make up your damn minds self hating mofos lol. BTW I hope u know most east Africans are part Arabic... thts why they look like that
Cant Hack it

UK

#4 Jun 9, 2013
Quote: from Kwame Nkrumah

All people of African decent whether they reside in North or South America, the Caribbean or any part of the world are Africans and belong to the African Nation.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#5 Jun 9, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
You guys wish lol...all u black Americans think this: u think u are native American and white and black/ triracial....or u think u are the real Jews/ Hebrews... or now u think u are east African...make up your damn minds self hating mofos lol. BTW I hope u know most east Africans are part Arabic... thts why they look like that
lol
Cant Hack it

UK

#6 Jun 9, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
Quote: from Kwame Nkrumah

All people of African decent whether they reside in North or South America, the Caribbean or any part of the world are Africans and belong to the African Nation.
Here is the answer
shady

United States

#7 Jun 11, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
i never said i was white or native. stop your misclaiming and Im not a self hater like you Ms self hater. your black yourself. smh
i have nothing at all to hate about myself. life is pretty good for me.
an actually all civilizations was all black civilizations at first.
if not then explain how blacks became in existence because it was not from whites cause whites can't make black people. but black people can make white people.
use your common sense sometimes. i know you have ateast a little bit. it takes a dark skin person to make a white person but light skin people can't make black people.
plus its in the bible that was wrote by white people themselves.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 Jun 11, 2013
shady wrote:
<quoted text>
i never said i was white or native. stop your misclaiming and Im not a self hater like you Ms self hater. your black yourself. smh
i have nothing at all to hate about myself. life is pretty good for me.
an actually all civilizations was all black civilizations at first.
if not then explain how blacks became in existence because it was not from whites cause whites can't make black people. but black people can make white people.
use your common sense sometimes. i know you have ateast a little bit. it takes a dark skin person to make a white person but light skin people can't make black people.
plus its in the bible that was wrote by white people themselves.
First of all azzhole u suck at arguing and make no f*cking sense.Second of all wtf does the Bible have to do with anything? am I'm not a self hater stupid azz I'm very far from it actually ...u wish u was east african but u are not and never will be cuz those people are mixed... now look at your west African features in the mirror and compare them to east Africans and u will see a major difference.
Somali Princess

Newmarket, Canada

#9 Jun 11, 2013
No AA's are not from East Africa.

Genetic tests how shown that AA have <2% East African genes. For comparison, Arabs, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese have more East African genes in them then AA's.

And no, most of us are not mixed. Only a few tribes are mixed and they are well known. Our features come from our environment. We have those features without mixing.
shady

United States

#10 Jun 11, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>First of all azzhole u suck at arguing and make no f*cking sense.Second of all wtf does the Bible have to do with anything? am I'm not a self hater stupid azz I'm very far from it actually ...u wish u was east african but u are not and never will be cuz those people are mixed... now look at your west African features in the mirror and compare them to east Africans and u will see a major difference.
btw incase you didn't know but a lot of mixed light skin people with mixed black and white dna have big noses too. even some half mixed black people have big butts and noses. what do you think most light skin AA blacks are mixed with? smh once again use your common sense. oh and Italians have black African dna too. their skin color clearly shows it.
shady

United States

#11 Jun 11, 2013
Somali Princess wrote:
No AA's are not from East Africa.
Genetic tests how shown that AA have <2% East African genes. For comparison, Arabs, Italians, Spanish, Portuguese have more East African genes in them then AA's.
And no, most of us are not mixed. Only a few tribes are mixed and they are well known. Our features come from our environment. We have those features without mixing.
yeah Italians does have east African genes. some Africans from east Africa comes to America. because i got 2 friends from Africa 1 from Kenya and 1 from Ghana. their AAs though but they parents are African. but your right east African genes is not that common among AAs. AAs have more west African and white genes than east African genes.
shady

United States

#13 Jun 11, 2013
and i mean by the European whites. i believe they have animal dna. but the whites in Africa are albino and are very often seen as black people sense they have black parents. not all whites in Africa are though cause the ones with European dna are seen as white. the albino are seen as black. the whites from Europe have animal dna. i have been around an albino person before cause we use to walk home from school everyday in the 12 grade. and we played basketball at school. and he did not smell like a wet dog when he sweated. European whites are have animal dna i know they do.

i believe that mint cookies thinks she's white or something lol

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#14 Jun 11, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>First of all azzhole u suck at arguing and make no f*cking sense.Second of all wtf does the Bible have to do with anything? am I'm not a self hater stupid azz I'm very far from it actually ...u wish u was east african but u are not and never will be cuz those people are mixed... now look at your west African features in the mirror and compare them to east Africans and u will see a major difference.
HOA's aren't the only east Afrians. You have

Tanzanians
http://www.vso.org.uk/sites/vso/files/content...

Ugandan
http://physiciansforhumanrights.org/assets/im...

Kenyans
http://www.textually.org/textually/archives/a...

These people all look similar to West Africans
Congolese
http://www.theepochtimes.com/n2/images/storie...

Gabonian
http://www.fczestafoni.ge/images/photos/Bitoo...

Camerohttp://www.rnw.nl/data/f iles/imagecache/must_carry/ima ges/lead/article/2011/09/amado u.jpgonian

The only east Africans that have physical features from west Africans are hoa's.

#15 Jun 11, 2013

“Fooyre na fooDa Demngal saa e ”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16 Jun 11, 2013
As a west african myself. I see no problem of you separating yourself from us , and hey who knows maybe you r right.

Those slave castles in west africa ,were maybe just plain old normal castles,and my ancestors really had nothing to do with selling slaves to the whites.

it was all a big fairy tale.

thank you.

#17 Jun 11, 2013
Sorry I meant the only east Africans that have physical features different from west Africans are hoa's
Black Patriot

UK

#18 Jun 11, 2013
drugsaredumb wrote:
As a west african myself. I see no problem of you separating yourself from us , and hey who knows maybe you r right.
Those slave castles in west africa ,were maybe just plain old normal castles,and my ancestors really had nothing to do with selling slaves to the whites.
it was all a big fairy tale.
thank you.
Africans never sold slaves to Europeans.
I really have NO idea where this is coming from.

And this is a dangerous trend that will ultimately remove and shield Europeans from all wrong doing.

It is shameful and disgusting thing to say.

Know you history and roots and stop pandering idiot white supremacy, idiot!

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#19 Jun 11, 2013
shady wrote:
I believe that life first started with black people. because science has already discovered that a light skin person can't make a dark skin person. And only dark skin people can make dark skin people.
A dark skin person can also make a pale skin person but if your dark skin then you will never know if your baby is dark skin or albino into its born.
Its common sense to know that all civilizations were all black at first or life first started from Africa. Its just not possible that life first started from lighter skin people.
White people are the only people on earth with blonde hair and have a common dog smell when they get wet. so they has to have dna from some kind of animal.
If White people orginally had dark ancestors then it goes to follow that they would still retain some of them old genes and would be able to give birth to dark people. But an Albino is not the same as a caucasian. You all can never create White people cuz you don't got the genes in ya. You can't give birth to kids with straight hair either, unless you are mixed with something in the past. By the way I have seen dark people in the pacific with blonde hair.

Since I see that a lot of what you are saying doesn't square with the truth, I going to surmise that you are either a troll and just plain dumb. Which one is it?

Level 3

Since: Mar 13

kaiserslautern, Germany

#20 Jun 11, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Africans never sold slaves to Europeans.
I really have NO idea where this is coming from.
And this is a dangerous trend that will ultimately remove and shield Europeans from all wrong doing.
It is shameful and disgusting thing to say.
Know you history and roots and stop pandering idiot white supremacy, idiot!
Of course they did. A handfull of Whites can't kidnap hundreds of Africans over and over again. Them African chiefs grew rich off the slave trade. How come you so ignorant?

[Dahomey was built on the slave trade; kings used profits from the slave trade to acquire guns with which they were able to expand their kingdom by conquest and incorporation of smaller kingdoms.Dahomey deliberately isolated itself from European factors (the agents for European companies) who had to remain at the main port,Whydah, at the coast; only a very few privileged Europeans were allowed to journey inland to visit the capital and see the king.

- most of the slaves were acquired either by trade into the interior or by raids to the north and west into Nigeria. During the Yoruba wars (this is when Dahomey ended its subordination to Oyo), many slaves were acquired by trade with one or other of the sides in that essentially civil war.

- Dahomey was very reluctant to give up the slave trade in the 19th C and continued to carry on a clandestine trade past the mid-19th C.

- Dahomey was probably the most highly centralised state in Africa;it was an almost perfect example of absolute monarchy—beyond France under Louis XIV.

- the kingdom gained great notoriety for 2 features:

human sacrifices at the annual ‘customs’;

the ‘Amazons’—regiments of women soldiers.

Annual ‘Custom’

- each year for a number of days, there was a series of rites and celebrations centred on the king’s court involving rites and ceremonies for the king’s ancestors; thus, it was part of the ancestor cult of the royal clan, but because of the importance of the royal clan to the kingdom, the ancestor cult of the royal clan had many dimensions of a national religion.]
http://stmarys.ca/~wmills/course316/7Dahomey....

Please don't hate.
Black Patriot

UK

#21 Jun 11, 2013
Uncle Miltie wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they did. A handfull of Whites can't kidnap hundreds of Africans over and over again. Them African chiefs grew rich off the slave trade. How come you so ignorant?
[Dahomey was built on the slave trade; kings used profits from the slave trade to acquire guns with which they were able to expand their kingdom by conquest and incorporation of smaller kingdoms.Dahomey deliberately isolated itself from European factors (the agents for European companies) who had to remain at the main port,Whydah, at the coast; only a very few privileged Europeans were allowed to journey inland to visit the capital and see the king.
- most of the slaves were acquired either by trade into the interior or by raids to the north and west into Nigeria. During the Yoruba wars (this is when Dahomey ended its subordination to Oyo), many slaves were acquired by trade with one or other of the sides in that essentially civil war.
- Dahomey was very reluctant to give up the slave trade in the 19th C and continued to carry on a clandestine trade past the mid-19th C.
- Dahomey was probably the most highly centralised state in Africa;it was an almost perfect example of absolute monarchy—beyond France under Louis XIV.
- the kingdom gained great notoriety for 2 features:
human sacrifices at the annual ‘customs’;
the ‘Amazons’—regiments of women soldiers.
Annual ‘Custom’
- each year for a number of days, there was a series of rites and celebrations centred on the king’s court involving rites and ceremonies for the king’s ancestors; thus, it was part of the ancestor cult of the royal clan, but because of the importance of the royal clan to the kingdom, the ancestor cult of the royal clan had many dimensions of a national religion.]
http://stmarys.ca/~wmills/course316/7Dahomey....
Please don't hate.
I don't need a non-black to teach me about my HISTORY...I KNOW MY HISTORY...I'M NOT SO GULLIBLE INTO HIS-TORY. Hope you can understand the difference.

Now GTFOH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Groove Tubes 1,524,002
Why do white girls get mad when white guys talk... 13 min Swirling 56
I want My white wife to carry a black Mans baby. (Nov '09) 14 min Truthranger 431
why are 25% of whites born with tails? google it (Sep '12) 16 min tonytee2600 87
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. (Jan '15) 21 min Mick 746
white women love having mixed babies with black... (May '15) 29 min Truthranger 86
billy ray cyrus changed his name 33 min cute pic 2
Negro behavior in public places 1 hr No_Watermelon_4_U 139
Swedish girl gives head in the Congo! 2 hr The Racist Axe 30
Trump ~ 100* Days ~ Major Accomplishments? 3 hr Mick 58
Trump ~ Skipping Correspondents Dinner 5 hr Trump WINS 2016 13
More from around the web