Leslie Jones - 'SNL' Writer/Comedian ...

Leslie Jones - 'SNL' Writer/Comedian Embarrasses Black Women On National TV

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hilarious

Beachwood, OH

#1 May 4, 2014
Did anyone just see this absolute disgrace of a Saturday Night Live Skit put on by comedian Leslie Jones. Leslie Jones is a Comedian, that Saturday Night Live hired on because Black Women went complaining to their masters that they were not represented on the popular comedic show. So Saturday Night Live producers goes and hires this embarrassing negroe to do just what she disgustingly did yesterday.

This skit took place during the popular "Weekend Update" on Saturday Night Live, where a so called in-house image expert Leslie Jones (an “SNL” writer making I believe her first onscreen appearance) arrives to both celebrate Lupita Nyong’o’s People Magazine cover and gloss over her being Single and not romatically involved(Code word for "Gettin some dck)has come and gone.

This idiot negroe bed wench goes on to say “I would have been the number one slave draft pick!” she exclaims, comparing her own prospects before the Civil War to Lebron James’ prospects now. She also states that she would've been the number one slave for her master, who would've given her the top "Mandingo" for sexual pleasures. It just bad! Really? I wish I was a slave so my master could hook me up with a strong slave... Can a b***h get a meat bone? These were Leslie Jones words on the disgraceful show yesterday.

This is why you can't put Black Women anywhere on Television because they will emabarrass the entire race and humanity period. How the hell are you going to say you wish you were a slave, so that you can get some loving..........smh
Hilarious

Beachwood, OH

#3 May 4, 2014
And notice the two Black Women comedians hired by Saturday Night Live to make Black Women feel better and SHUT UP are always portraying hoodrats or hookers,doing anti black skits, and portrayed as loud and sexually lustful..........smh....thats how your master repays you Black Woman, to shut you up, he gives you the platform to embarrass the sh*t out of yourself and the race AGAIN!

Lili4
Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#4 May 4, 2014
That's awful. Sounds like she made a very big fool out of herself.
Big Knob

United States

#5 May 4, 2014
I saw that to with my brother, and it was a disgrace, do you think that jewish women would joke about being the no. 1 pick of the consecration camp by nazis soldiers. Bw are degrading their own image, allow themselves t be used to attack bm and their ignorance dont allow them to see this. .........
Comedy Writer

Paterson, NJ

#6 May 4, 2014
How pathetic you all are. Most of you didn't even see the show. She made a point to say that she did nto want to be a slave. She was making a point about body image in an obviously exaggerated, ludicrous way. You are all so blinded by racism that you can't tell when someone is making fun of racism. She was hilarious because bright people who saw it knew how ridiculous it was.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#7 May 4, 2014
Joking about the plight of women that were forced to have sex, and having their children sold is no laughing matter.

There are people in 2014 being sold into sexual slavery, perhaps she can volunteer for that?

Sex life does not always = love life

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 May 4, 2014
Comedy Writer wrote:
How pathetic you all are. Most of you didn't even see the show. She made a point to say that she did nto want to be a slave. She was making a point about body image in an obviously exaggerated, ludicrous way. You are all so blinded by racism that you can't tell when someone is making fun of racism. She was hilarious because bright people who saw it knew how ridiculous it was.
I watched the skit and found it to be extremely, distasteful coonery.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#9 May 4, 2014
Ms Mack wrote:
Joking about the plight of women that were forced to have sex, and having their children sold is no laughing matter.
There are people in 2014 being sold into sexual slavery, perhaps she can volunteer for that?
Sex life does not always = love life
Well said Ms Mack. That was really tacky of her. i cant believe a blk woman would say something so degrading. Its unbelievable.

Since: May 07

Alameda, CA

#10 May 4, 2014
I saw it as a parody of Cliven Bundys' idiot statements about how African Americans had it better under slavery.
Hilarious

Beachwood, OH

#11 May 4, 2014
Comedy Writer wrote:
Idiot moron, why would a Black person and a Black woman for that matter get her ass on a worldwide show to claim she wishes dhe were the number one draft pick of a slave master. There is no comedy of any sort. This shouldn't have been a thought or even put into a script.

I watched the whole show including the skit and this is not the first time that her and also LaKendra Tookes who is the other comedian hired by SNL they have done something embarrassing. They are either joking about being wh*res,and now have gone as far as saying they measure their romantic lifestyles or lack thereof with how slave women were.

This is outright garbage and shows why Black Women have no worth in 2014. From Scandal,Ghetto gaggers and now they are cooning on worldwide tv as comedians. There is no joking about slavery. Black women seem to have an inert pleasure from knowing they were used as sexual plows in slavery. Idiocy!
Ohgoodness

Kanata, Canada

#13 May 4, 2014
While I agree that the skit was not good, you are just awful.

oh the internet... the number one hang out for closeted bigots and the soap-box for idiots who's lame arguments wouldn't be heard elsewhere.

Since: Dec 13

Garner, NC

#14 May 4, 2014
There is nothing humorous about any aspect of slavery under any circumstances.

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#15 May 4, 2014
Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the vibe that this "Comedy Writer" person is one of those pseudo-Liberal hipsters who make up various stupid rationalizations for culturally insensitive behavior, in the name of being "ironic". I cannot stand them and their cultural appropriation, insensitive remarks, and arrogant BS. Ugh.
Frank

Portage, MI

#16 May 4, 2014
Black hoes just being themselves is all.

They are all the same, whorish women with no desire to think beyond their next big dick.
Frank

Portage, MI

#17 May 4, 2014
Lili4 wrote:
Maybe I'm wrong, but I get the vibe that this "Comedy Writer" person is one of those pseudo-Liberal hipsters who make up various stupid rationalizations for culturally insensitive behavior, in the name of being "ironic". I cannot stand them and their cultural appropriation, insensitive remarks, and arrogant BS. Ugh.
These black hoes are poster-children for Liberals, accept anyone and everyone including massah that rapes them. Liberals are mentally fcked up.

Lili4
Level 2

Location hidden

#18 May 4, 2014
Well, I'm liberal (on most issues, anyway) and I would never degrade myself like that, and neither would many of the other liberals I know. Sure, there are promiscuous hedonists, who are more accurately called "libertines" rather than liberals, but that goes for both genders, and all races, and not all of us liberals are libertines anyhow. Bottom line, this crap on this show was trash and it was indefensible.
I DESPISE NEGROES

Torrance, CA

#19 May 4, 2014
Leslie Jones was only speaking up for 100% of negroe American females & their love, awe & adoration of the slave masters who conquered their own male negroe protectors, beat them down, punked them out & actually made them work from sun up to sun down 18 hours a day, 7 days a week for the rest of their miserable lives until they either dropped dead from exhaustion or old age, White superiority & domination can be a powerful aphrodisiac for negroe females.

“Trump --I forgive all sins”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#20 May 4, 2014
I DESPISE NEGROES wrote:
Leslie Jones was only speaking up for 100% of negroe American females & their love, awe & adoration of the slave masters who conquered their own male negroe protectors, beat them down, punked them out & actually made them work from sun up to sun down 18 hours a day, 7 days a week for the rest of their miserable lives until they either dropped dead from exhaustion or old age, White superiority & domination can be a powerful aphrodisiac for negroe females.
but you couldn't get it "up" with a crane like all racists "impotent extreme"
Cyclone Cyrus

Buffalo, NY

#21 May 4, 2014
Hell naw!! I didn't know who that bytch was and what she looked like so I had to get on google for more info. Lo and behold, I see this gorilla in the mist quasimondo looking heffa staring right back at me..Ugly btches need to humble themselves and not attract more negative attention. Sht, after seeing her pic I understand a lil' better. The only way a nucca would be force to give her dyck is under the sting of a whip..Regardless, muthafckas will take that whip 8 out of 10 times over fcking her fugly azz.

This whole situation is more reason why you Negros need to stop embarrassing the race. Always wanting to be in white peoples' sht..Hon Minister Farrrakhan talked specifically about this "you got a job for me, massa?" Get yo pride up, people! Crakkkas thinking their slick are always gonna pick the worst possible ignorant negroes to rep us.
Cyclone Cyrus

Buffalo, NY

#22 May 4, 2014
*thinking they're slick

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Canuk 1,658,342
Blacks now control mainstream culture 27 min Jake 11
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 35 min Trollslayer 35
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 36 min FireFellow44 96
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 52 min Diego Verdager 4,349
Insanity In San FranSICKO 59 min Cant Escape DESTINY 312
Why you never hear about Black civilizations or... 1 hr Trollslayer 55
"Jews will not replace us!" 2 hr Trollslayer 43
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 6 hr dreamhunk 240
More from around the web