Cultural Cuisine...every group has so...

-Axe-Me-Anything -

“...and I'll axe you back.”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Indianapolis, IN

#41 Jun 29, 2012
KIP wrote:
That's not what I said.
KIP wrote:
Who do you think cooked for wealthy white people in the American South?
Nigguhs.

I'm not southern.

“2012: End of an Error”

Since: Jun 12

I will stand with the muslims

#42 Jun 29, 2012
-Axe-Me-Anything- wrote:
<quoted text>
Three words: I'm not Scottish.
I think the thread will continue as long as people post, despite the lack of your incisive input.
smdh
There's more of that negro delusion going on. They actually believe posting "thread closed" will end the discussion.
SMH...it must be truly and profoundly embarrassing to be a negro.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#43 Jun 29, 2012
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where's the white American cultural cuisine?
Peanut butter and jelly, baloney sandwhiches, hot dogs, orange juice,
Rice a Roni, someone's soiled panties, and fruit on a stick.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#44 Jun 29, 2012
-Axe-Me-Anything- wrote:
...except negroes.
I mean, serious, "Soul Food"?? Disgusting slop. Mac 'n' cheese?? HOW CLEVER! Greens? Yeah, fried weeds are what paupers eat. Chitlin's??? You've got to be kidding me.
Every bit of "Soul Food" is the left-overs of people who work for a living, or the cheapest, trashiest, most-unhealthy hog-chow ever conceived.
Shall we talk about Africa? Yummy. Grubs....but wait...if we put peanuts and weeds on top, it's gourmet!
Face it, every culture in the world except the feral negro has contributed something wonderful to the world of food. Tonight, I'm having chicken burritos with cilantro, chipotles, sun-dried red peppers, pintos and rice, garnished with avacado, scallions, pico-de-gallo and salsa verde.
Tell me a negro could EVER come up with something wonderful like that.
Ridiculous.
Soul food is simply black people putting their heart and soul when cooking their food. Ribs, baked chicken, baken chicken smothered in gravy, collard greens, stuffing, candied yams or sweet potato casserole with marshmallows on top, etc. Is some good eatin, definitely not slop.

My BFF cooks a mean 6 cheese macaroni dish that makes you want to smack yo foster momma! SMACK! And her Pineapple Delight! Who weeee! A lot of black folks don't eat chitterlings. I do! Light on the vinegar and hot sauce! Hmm! Hmm! Hmm!

I see you included rice in your meal. Not only rice comes from Asia, it also comes from Africa dumb dumb!

And that bullschitt that you listed as a meal. Is going to give your azz heartburn, gas, and Acid Reflux and bad breath. I hope you have some Prilosec and a toothbrush with toothpaste around. And some Altoids.

I can't believe this tack head mentioned a chicken burrito. Hahahaha!!!!

-Axe-Me-Anything -

Level 4

Indianapolis, IN

#45 Jun 29, 2012
Bravo-Sierra wrote:
<quoted text>There's more of that negro delusion going on. They actually believe posting "thread closed" will end the discussion.
That's just it, OR. They're NOT embarrassed by their stunning ignorance, self-importance or delusion.

They think these kind of arrogant fantasies DEFINE their power.

And ... LMFAO ... maybe they do!

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#46 Jun 29, 2012
Bravo-Sierra wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar.
The other negro says it's the country's "most popular". What are you, stranded on an island or something?
No, not all black people eat the same sort of "soul food". I grew up eating gumbo, red beans and rice, sea food, shrimp étouffée and other similar dishes. My father hated FAT so my mom didn't cook it. No all black people ate like me you moron. Do you eat like all white people? You are clueless.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#47 Jun 29, 2012
-Axe-Me-Anything- wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Nigguhs.
I'm not southern.
You still don't get it.

That doesn't surprise me coming from someone without the smarts to simply Google a topic.

-Axe-Me-Anything -

Level 4

Indianapolis, IN

#48 Jun 29, 2012
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You still don't get it.
That doesn't surprise me coming from someone without the smarts to simply Google a topic.
http://lmgtfy.com/...

LMFAO! And the first hit is "2PAC"! Bwahahahahahahaha!

-Axe-Me-Anything -

Level 4

Indianapolis, IN

#49 Jun 29, 2012
Married with chlamydia wrote:
Do you eat like all white people?
Have you noticed the recent rash of negroes munching on humans (and dogs) in Florida?

“Instant karma”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#50 Jun 29, 2012
[QUOTE who="-God, please send me a Latina-"]<quoted text>
Three words: I'm not Scottish.
I think the thread will continue as long as people post, despite the lack of your incisive input.
smdh[/QUOTE]

You said every group. The Scots gave the world haggis. Embrace it.

You're also not Mexican-American either (or are you?), yet you don't mind starting threads bragging about eating a burrito of all things. Hahaha...I've given you to much credit....maybe you ARE that dumb. LOL!

Just out of curiosity, do trailers have windows...after scarfing down that burrito you may need to open one.

Alright, I've had my Topix laugh for today at your expense. Thanx, Axe. It's been real.

Have a good night.

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#51 Jun 29, 2012
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
Hispanics eat chitlins.
Of course they do and call it "tripas". Chinese also eat them as well when you go to Chinatown and see the big sign saying "intestines" all written out nice for ya.

Typically Mexicans make "menudo" with it, so these same folks didn't know they were eating chitlins.

LMAO.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#52 Jun 29, 2012
-Axe-Me-Anything- wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you noticed the recent rash of negroes munching on humans (and dogs) in Florida?
Nope, don't live in Florida. I can guess drugs have a lot to do with it. Was Jeffery Daumier black? Dumbass!

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#53 Jun 29, 2012
Married with children wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not all black people eat the same sort of "soul food". I grew up eating gumbo, red beans and rice, sea food, shrimp étouffée and other similar dishes. My father hated FAT so my mom didn't cook it. No all black people ate like me you moron. Do you eat like all white people? You are clueless.
I love gumbo and Lousiana style cooking more than any other. I just never got into crawfish (just looks funny to me), everything else is so scrumptious.

It is so hard to find a good bowl of gumbo, SMDH!

Sock it

“Professor of”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

Primatology

#54 Jun 29, 2012
Carmiana wrote:
What kind of cultural cuisine do white americans have?
Germans don't have a cultural cuisine, Norweigians don't have a cultural cuisine. British people are known for their dull taste in food. The only europeans that have a good cultural cuisine are the portugese, the Italians, and the greeks. They can cook a nice hardy homecooked meal.
Congrats to you! You have been awarded the prize of dumbest coont ever. Please go to the back of the store to collect your 3 piece chicken dinner and get a ride home on a short yellow bus.

-Axe-Me-Anything -

Level 4

Indianapolis, IN

#55 Jun 29, 2012
[QUOTE who="-God, please send me a Latina-"]
Dumbass
[/QUOTE]

Computers be 'complecks' n shyt, yo.

“Instant karma”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#56 Jun 29, 2012
Bravo-Sierra wrote:
<quoted text>There's more of that negro delusion going on. They actually believe posting "thread closed" will end the discussion.
I'm guessing not as much as being a socially inept and supremely stupid racist.

-Axe-Me-Anything -

Level 4

Indianapolis, IN

#57 Jun 29, 2012
Married with children wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, don't live in Florida. I can guess drugs have a lot to do with it. Was Jeffery Daumier black? Dumbass!
Who is "Jeffery Daumier"?

Don't you ever get tired of being simultaneously ignorant and lazy?

-Axe-Me-Anything -

Level 4

Indianapolis, IN

#58 Jun 29, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course they do and call it "tripas". Chinese also eat them as well when you go to Chinatown and see the big sign saying "intestines" all written out nice for ya.
Typically Mexicans make "menudo" with it, so these same folks didn't know they were eating chitlins.
LMAO.
smdh

Unlike an ignorant negro, "tripas" is OBVIOUSLY tripe, and everyone knows what menudo is.

Did you think you were revealing some grand mystery here?

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#59 Jun 29, 2012
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
I love gumbo and Lousiana style cooking more than any other. I just never got into crawfish (just looks funny to me), everything else is so scrumptious.
It is so hard to find a good bowl of gumbo, SMDH!
I make it every year. Either new years or thanksgiving. It depends. I can make it in my sleep now. Lol. Crawfish is just a smaller version of a lobster. Lol. But I understand. It is hard to eat. I am not a fan of cat fish. Not my thing.

“I Love My Life!”

Level 6

Location hidden

#60 Jun 29, 2012
-Axe-Me-Anything- wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is "Jeffery Daumier"?
Don't you ever get tired of being simultaneously ignorant and lazy?
I don't know the stupid guys name. There are many more white males that have eaten their victims after they raped them. You drawing a blank. How am I ignorant and lazy? Look it up fatass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,402,734
Poll Why does it seem like more people like ETHNIC/E... (Aug '10) 7 min Tobias 179
Black Men have finally Made It 12 min MeShella 1
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 17 min Real 136,405
David Duke plans to run for Senate 19 min Duality Sets In 1
Restitution to Descendants of Slaves (Nov '10) 25 min Jackie 47
News Santa Fe officer calls city 'most racist place ... 30 min Go figr 18
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 43 min KIP 124
Shoot all whites 4 hr TranshumanX 26
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Moses 47,264
More from around the web