of 2
Next Last

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#25 Jan 31, 2013
Valerie Rae wrote:
Bump because it is so damn true. Republican f**ucktards are the biggest hypocrites to walk the face of the earth. If Mitt Romney had won, our country would have been so f**uck up. The rich would have gotten richer, the poor poorer and the middle class spread even more thinner by carrying the financial burden of the 1%.
That is so true.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#26 Jan 31, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
Not all Republicans are bad. The moderate Republicans like Olympia Snow and others just don't get the spotlight because of the vast majority of these boneheads like the tea party/Republicans in disguise who keep their arses in the cameras. Today's Republicans are nothing more than yesterday's Dixiecrats. They aren't real conservatives nor possess any of the old Republican values. Obama is not the greatest President that's for sure. We could've done a lot better. He's far too liberal for the masses and what this country needs right now. He doesn't have a backbone and doesn't know how to lead. Although G.W. Bush was one of the ultimate worst Presidents in my lifetime, he was a leader. He lead this country straight to hell smh, but.....he pushed his policies right down the throats of both party members. He convinced even weak Democrats to side with him on issues they know would be horrible for the country. I don't want to vote for neither of these parties next election unless there's one particular Democrat running. If not, I'm voting non-Democratic and non-Republican. Maybe just not at all.
If you "Could have" you "Would have" but as it stands, Obama was the best ticket going and THAT is according to Popular Opinion or he would not have won the election. Instead of racking over the coals, you Republicantards ought just accept the fact that the best man won, congratulate him and move forward with the rest of us instead of all of this nonsense. It is Ironic for America to boast of its so called "Democracy" and "Freedom" when we are so divided and such poor sports. Who in their right mind would want a government like this one?

LAcreole
Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#27 Jan 31, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
If you "Could have" you "Would have" but as it stands, Obama was the best ticket going and THAT is according to Popular Opinion or he would not have won the election. Instead of racking over the coals, you Republicantards ought just accept the fact that the best man won, congratulate him and move forward with the rest of us instead of all of this nonsense. It is Ironic for America to boast of its so called "Democracy" and "Freedom" when we are so divided and such poor sports. Who in their right mind would want a government like this one?
I have to be honest with you dear. At "Republicantards" I stopped reading your post. I'm a registered Democrat. I hope you don't feel stupid now because that wasn't the intent...
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#28 Jan 31, 2013
LAcreole wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to be honest with you dear. At "Republicantards" I stopped reading your post. I'm a registered Democrat. I hope you don't feel stupid now because that wasn't the intent...
It doesn't matter what you are to me... I was responding to your statement. "could've, whould've, Should,'ve" and nothing you or anyone else on this forum can make me "feel" any thing. My feeling, I'm in control of and I do exercise my "freedom of speech". And that IS my intent darlin.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do people say that light skinned blacks are... (Mar '07) 2 min Anonymous 725
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Gunner 1,406,454
Do you monkeys still have your tails in the air 3 min Andrew 15
remember when all the liberals mocked and laugh... 3 min Hillary 2016 5
Donald Trump - Putin puppet 5 min Webbrowser 2
News Analysis: Get ready for the nastiest, most unpr... 11 min Andrew 1
I hate niggors 16 min hater 1
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 34 min Oh No You Di-nt 50
Dear White People 2 hr anonymous 297
More from around the web