to be honest white people is actually...

to be honest white people is actually the most hated people

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
reggiestar

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2013
I have a couple of arab friends, and we have made all our thoughts about white people, and who is the most hated on the planet. Ok first i just wanna start off by saying that mexicans dont really hate blacks. Some mexicans might might hate black people religion, but as a whole most mexicans respect blacks. That stuff yall keep bringing up about mexicans and blacks killing each other in cali yea thats not racial hate thats gang related hate of fighting for neighborhoods. In the upnorth and down south mexicans gets along well with blacks.
Blacks loathe white people, and Hispanics came from blacks, and tend to communicate with them more u also see more Hispanics and White people having ugly confrontations. I bet there are alot of Hispanics who hate Blacks but Hispanic as an entire race do like Black people.
Native Americans has an old grudge against white people, Arabs hate their lack of respect for other religions and culture( white people actually disrespect arabs and black cultures the most though they have no problem stealing) from every culture there is. The Asians are the one true race that likes White people, but thats it. They think 1 race of people likes them then run with it like the whole world likes them. I don't think White people should be judge on there past(I also get annoyed when white people say the Ancient Egyptians had slaves they didn't have them out of prejudice nor indolence though they were when they had slaves, that just proves how much Blacks know the Bible more).
Most Blacks, don't judge off of the past, it's how they treat people know. The white race is the people that's quick to judge just like just because mexicans and blacks can't get along in cali they are very quick to judge, they're disresprectful to all religions and cutures they don't like and agree with, they tear other races down to make themselves feel good and are very stereotypical. I bet 95 times out of 100 they would betrayed and even turn on you if they feel you not worth they time anymore.
If I were in a room full of one person out of every race, I bet u my $100 dollars the white person will say something negative. If u say Black and Hispanic women are curvy, White people will say they are ghetto and fat. Though White people don't know that blacks just love art, art is apart of the black culture, music, haircut and hairatyles, gold and silver chains, good looking clothing and shoes its all art its not ghetto. White people can look fat alot more faster then a black person. Black people have bigger bone muscles so thats what that is. But yea like i said whites are too quick to judge another race and its just not acceptable to most races.
reggiestar

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2013
Also u can just come on here sometimes, and look at how the white people on here acts towards blacks. This 1 pervert white guy that be on here he talks harsh things about black men, but he say he loves black women then still calls black people a monkey with a different screen name. They pretend like they are black on here to turn blacks against each other to make themselves feel good about taking what ever they can take from black men. U see what i mean if they dont like u then most chances are they will hate u not everytime but most times they will. They very quick to judge u, and if they dont say it where you can hear it they will sit somewhere hiding then say it. Notice how they never have a picture of themselves up on youtube when they do it. They never say the N word in person or in a video cause they are scared to make videos then say it cause they are the true cowards of the planet, and every other race knows it.
johnka

United States

#3 Apr 7, 2013
You dont say so
The Imitable Axe

United States

#4 Apr 7, 2013
johnka wrote:
You dont say so
Stop bumping your own thread.

It's pathetic.
gabe

Voorhees, NJ

#5 Apr 7, 2013
Export all Mexicans that live in LA all other mexicans in the whole country are safe just not LA ..

if you are mexican and live in LA you are a worthless sack of shit even if you did something with your life..

your a bad role model just by living in LA..
gabe

Voorhees, NJ

#6 Apr 7, 2013
hispanics hate everyone they just wanna kill both sides randomly..
gabe

Voorhees, NJ

#7 Apr 7, 2013
and trick everyone into believing they are on one of the sides..
gabe

Voorhees, NJ

#8 Apr 7, 2013
All mexicans who live in LA should be deported.. no other mexicans in the whole country should be deported and all mexicans who don't live in LA should sign a petition to kick any mexicans who live in LA out of the country..

even if you did somehting with your life if you are Mexican and live in LA that makes you a bad role model..
Aman

Queens Village, NY

#9 Apr 21, 2013
gabe wrote:
Export all Mexicans that live in LA all other mexicans in the whole country are safe just not LA ..
if you are mexican and live in LA you are a worthless sack of shit even if you did something with your life..
your a bad role model just by living in LA..
People like you say and do the dumbest things. Clearly you have no life & are crying out for attention.
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

#10 Jun 2, 2013
i hate whites they should 'GET OFF MY SOIL''GO BACK TO EUROPE!'
tystud

Greenacres, WA

#12 Jun 11, 2013
us whites built this country and we are nice enough to let you stay here even though you cause trouble for everyone and kill our economy by supporting you in the jail system so such up you stupid parasite...By the the way get off my FU**** soil
tystud

Greenacres, WA

#13 Jun 11, 2013
Oh and everyone hates us but they all seem to want what we have...VERY SAD.......
tystud

Greenacres, WA

#14 Jun 11, 2013
go ahead and hate me...ill hate you right back...its a two way street...
White Dude

Chicago, IL

#15 Jun 11, 2013
tystud wrote:
Oh and everyone hates us but they all seem to want what we have...VERY SAD.......
Bro they trying to take our women now. Say it ain't so bro.
smarter than you

Lexington, NC

#21 Jun 21, 2013
dont lie yall white people didn't build shit in this country did you forget about slave and people who inhabited this country before you came
queen

United States

#23 Jul 9, 2013
tystud wrote:
us whites built this country and we are nice enough to let you stay here even though you cause trouble for everyone and kill our economy by supporting you in the jail system so such up you stupid parasite...By the the way get off my FU**** soil
. Actually black people built this country. Did u forget about slavery and how they had blacks building the capital? Just to name one of many things

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#25 Jul 9, 2013
reggiestar wrote:
I have a couple of arab friends, and we have made all our thoughts about white people, and who is the most hated on the planet. Ok first i just wanna start off by saying that mexicans dont really hate blacks. Some mexicans might might hate black people religion, but as a whole most mexicans respect blacks. That stuff yall keep bringing up about mexicans and blacks killing each other in cali yea thats not racial hate thats gang related hate of fighting for neighborhoods. In the upnorth and down south mexicans gets along well with blacks.
Blacks loathe white people, and Hispanics came from blacks, and tend to communicate with them more u also see more Hispanics and White people having ugly confrontations. I bet there are alot of Hispanics who hate Blacks but Hispanic as an entire race do like Black people.
Native Americans has an old grudge against white people, Arabs hate their lack of respect for other religions and culture( white people actually disrespect arabs and black cultures the most though they have no problem stealing) from every culture there is. The Asians are the one true race that likes White people, but thats it. They think 1 race of people likes them then run with it like the whole world likes them. I don't think White people should be judge on there past(I also get annoyed when white people say the Ancient Egyptians had slaves they didn't have them out of prejudice nor indolence though they were when they had slaves, that just proves how much Blacks know the Bible more).
Most Blacks, don't judge off of the past, it's how they treat people know. The white race is the people that's quick to judge just like just because mexicans and blacks can't get along in cali they are very quick to judge, they're disresprectful to all religions and cutures they don't like and agree with, they tear other races down to make themselves feel good and are very stereotypical. I bet 95 times out of 100 they would betrayed and even turn on you if they feel you not worth they time anymore.
If I were in a room full of one person out of every race, I bet u my $100 dollars the white person will say something negative. If u say Black and Hispanic women are curvy, White people will say they are ghetto and fat. Though White people don't know that blacks just love art, art is apart of the black culture, music, haircut and hairatyles, gold and silver chains, good looking clothing and shoes its all art its not ghetto. White people can look fat alot more faster then a black person. Black people have bigger bone muscles so thats what that is. But yea like i said whites are too quick to judge another race and its just not acceptable to most races.
Mexico is mostly run by White people. All there famous and rich people are are White. Like him. You are just not that knowledgeable. And have you seen what the arab elite look like?

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjIxNjU... @@._V1._SY314_CR18,0,214,314_. jpg

You are just not that knowledgeable. And have you seen what the arab elite look like?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/...

It's white people on top everywhere!

Level 4

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#26 Jul 9, 2013
so what

New York, NY

#28 Jul 9, 2013
To be honest, it's hard to say. It could be a toss up between black and white people.

There might be some bad blood towards white people because of their obvious history and what white people may have done to that specific ethnic group personally in the past. But at the same time, those non-white ethnic groups still assimilate the white mentality. They were conditioned to believe black is bad. Sooo, as a whole, who do non-whites really side with in the end? More than likely white people.
fatshiznit

Keyport, NJ

#30 Jul 9, 2013
Nah, lol, most every race on Earth hates black people. Just ask anyone who they prefer living next to, they will kindly answer, "certainly not black." Black people are seen as criminal mongering thieves and animals. In Korea, Japan, China, Eastern Europe, Southern Europe, South America, etc etc the list goes on. No one really likes black people, you guys are alone, aside a few liberal idiots who have never lived in predominantly black Neighborhoods before.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do people hate jews??????? (Jan '12) 7 min PolakPotrafi 45
White lives just don't matter to anyone. 8 min Barkey 5
These white tree loopers commit incest everyday 13 min Barkey 3
Coretta is CORRECT about Whites. --------------... 18 min Barkey 8
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 23 min notbrainwashed 2,078
Harris County Deputy Murdered 35 min Ben YISRAEL 129
the confederate flag is here to stay! 43 min rebel111 1
Egyptians in Egypt 57 min notbrainwashed 531
White men are better lovers? 1 hr none 635
Foreign born blacks can & they DO function & su... 9 hr brownskin_beauty 41
More from around the web