Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black A...

Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future"

There are 6108 comments on the Booker Rising story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future". In it, Booker Rising reports that:

The From Catholic Online : "Adding to the argument that abortion threatens one sector of American society over others, Catherine Davis, president of The Restoration Project, pointed out to the great racial disparity of women currently getting abortions." The article continues: "Davis said that according to the Centers for Disease Control, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Booker Rising.

Ocean56

AOL

#1077 Mar 4, 2013
Many teens do not realize that being sexFREE is a winning advantage. This is why I think it’s important to give teens a list of the freedoms that being sexFREE provides. The top ten winning advantages of being SF (sexFREE) are:

1. Freedom from unwanted teen pregnancy and teen motherhood.

2. Freedom from incurable STDs like Herpes and fatal STDs like AIDS.

3. Freedom to concentrate on school work and participate in school activities.

4. Freedom to get all homework assignments and studying done and maintain or improve grades.

5. Freedom to participate in learning programs for future jobs and careers.

6. Freedom to graduate with classmates and receive a high school diploma.

7. Freedom to move on to college or vocational school with no restrictions.

8. Freedom to complete a college or vocational program with a degree or certificate.

9. Freedom to look for and accept good jobs with higher salaries.

10. Freedom to get valuable job experience in a chosen career and take courses to learn more job skills.

Getting pregnant and becoming a teen mother will, most likely, take away most of these freedoms, if not all of them. A teen mom has to put the care of her baby first, which means putting her education second. If she has to study for an important test and the baby is sick, the studying may not get done because she has to care for the baby. That may result in her doing poorly on the exam instead of doing well. If a teen mom wants to attend her junior or senior prom but has no one to watch the baby for her, she can’t go to the dance and has to stay home. If a teen mom is going to college, she may fail one or more classes because caring for her baby or child took priority over completing all her course requirements. A teen mom may even have to drop out of high school or college because she could not take care of her baby and do all her school work at the same time.

By contrast, a teen girl who realizes that being sexFREE (or SF for short) in high school and college is a clear winning advantage will avoid sex with partners during those years. She will keep her freedom to enjoy all the advantages that the SF choice offers. She is free to concentrate in school, get all her class and homework assignments done, attend any dances she wishes, and take part in school activities like working on the school newspaper or yearbook. Best of all, she will graduate with her class and go on to college or vocational school afterward. If she avoids sexual activity with partners during her college or vocational school years, she will continue to enjoy the advantages indefinitely. She may even decide at some point that she prefers the career world over marriage and children, which is a perfectly valid choice. Not all women wish to be wives and mothers.

It is my firm belief that there is nothing good about getting pregnant as a teenager. Teen pregnancy and teen motherhood can impair or even destroy a girl’s ability to get a good education, which is the foundation for good employment. If a girl cannot get a good job because she doesn’t have a high school diploma, poverty may become inevitable. Sadly, many teen girls don’t know how very hard teen motherhood is until it is too late. They don’t know because no one ever told them, either at home or at school. It is about time that changed.

The “just say no” approach to abstinence-only sex education programs is miserably inadequate because it doesn’t explain WHY teens, especially girls, should say no to sex. The top ten list of winning advantages is a good informational tool to start off with. When a large majority of teens have this information, they may soon begin to realize that enjoying the advantages of the SF choice is a much better option for them than being trapped by the burdens of teen motherhood.
Ocean56

AOL

#1078 Mar 4, 2013
Here's a long list of the jobs and careers that girls and young women can train themselves for:

Advertising
Anesthesiology
Architecture
Biological Technician
Engineering Jobs
Computer Programming
Counseling
Education Administration
Entrepreneurship
Financial Advising
Information Technology Analyst
Management
Market Research Analyst
Marketing
Medical and Health Services Management
Occupational Health Therapy
Physical Scientists
Physical Therapy
Physician Assistant
Teaching Jobs
Psychiatry
Radiation Therapy
Registered Nurse
Sales Engineer;Social Work
Accountants, Doctors
Acupuncturists, Nurses
Alcohol and Drug Counselors Nurse Practitioners
Architects, Nursing Home Administrators
Athletic Trainers, Occupational Therapy Assistants
Occupational Therapists
Opthalmology, Optometrists, Pharmacy
Boiler Operators Pharmacy Technicians
Charitable Solicitations, Physical Therapists
Chiropractors, Physicians (MD)
Complementary Health Care Providers, Physicians (Osteopath)
Cosmetologists, Plumbers
Counselors, Podiatrists
Propane & Natural Gas Technicians
Dietitians Professional Engineers
Dental Hygienists, Professional Fundraisers
Dentists, Psychologists Radiologic Technologists
Electricians, Real Estate Appraisors
Elevator Inspectors and Mechanics Real Estate Professionals
Foresters, Respiratory Care Practitioners
Social Workers
Geologists, Scientists Speech-Language Pathologists
Interior Designers, Engineers
Interpreters
Land Surveyors
Landscape Architects,
Veterinarians
Auto mechanics
Carpentry
Jewelry making and design
Clothes design and production (like famous designer Vera Wang)

Contrary to what backward religionists BELIEVE, there are many other careers for women that DON'T include motherhood. If some women prefer to dedicate themselves to their career or profession INSTEAD of being a wife and/or a mother, that's just fine. The choice NOT to have children is just as valid and responsible as the choice to be a mother.
Ocean56

AOL

#1079 Mar 4, 2013
For all the prochoicers here; have you all noticed that in just about all cases of teen pregnancy, it is usually the girl who gets blamed for getting pregnant but almost never the guy who GOT her pregnant? I have, and it drives me nuts. The idea of blaming ONLY the girl is idiotic, but most anti-choice morons are BACKWARD enough to support it.

Personally, I think the question of WHOSE idea was it to have sex in the first place really needs to be asked in these cases. I believe it DOES matter, because after all, it takes TWO people, a girl AND a guy, to create a pregnancy.

That being said, I also think it is vital for girls to realize that whatever dreams they have of a college/vocational education and a job/career after that could easily be destroyed if they make the mistake of having sex and possibly getting pregnant.

IMO the most important question a girl who has dreams of education and career after high school must ask herself is: "is having sex worth having all my education and career dreams ruined if I get pregnant?" The obvious answer to that is "NO, it is NOT worth the risk of getting pregnant and then being stuck with a baby. It is NOT worth my having to give up all my dreams of a good education and career. So I will NOT do it, even if a guy says he'll break up with me."

Asking and answering that ONE vital question could make it much easier for a girl to dump an immature boyfriend who keeps pressuring her to have sex. Guys who keep pressuring girls to have sex before they've even graduated high school aren't worth keeping as boyfriends in the first place. So ladies, if a guy threatens to break up with you if you don't have sex with him, DON'T give in. Break up with HIM instead.
Ocean56

AOL

#1080 Mar 4, 2013
TEEN MOTHERHOOD NEGATIVES:

- Missing school days
- Falling behind in school work
- Losing sleep at night...for many nights
- Worrying about how to pay for formula and diapers
- Staying home with a screaming, crying baby instead of going out and having fun
- Constantly changing wet and stinky diapers
- Giving up your favorite activities, sports, and hobbies
- Missing out on prom
- Losing friends who don't want to be around babies
- Losing out on the college or vocational school of choice
- Dropping out of high school
- Having to settle for low-income jobs, often without benefits
- Always being short of money
- Giving up all dreams of higher education and dream career for a long time, perhaps forever
- Being trapped in the dead-end "job" known as "occupation: housewife."
- Losing all freedom and independence to go and do whatever a girl wants

TEEN MOTHERHOOD POSITIVES:

None

The way I see it, there are NO positives of teen motherhood at all. The only people who insist it's a good thing fall into one of two categories; 1. those who never wanted girls to have higher education and career in the first place, and 2. girls who already teen mothers and have to make the best of it, no matter how truly unhappy they might be.

Girls cannot afford to let themselves believe that teen motherhood, which too often leads to real poverty, is better than higher education and career. The best key to escape the trap of poverty, or to avoid falling into it to begin with, is EDUCATION. Without that education, girls risk being trapped in the cycle of poverty, which they may never escape from.

So, girls, the next time a boyfriend pressures you for sex, ask yourself if that 20 or 30 minutes of fun is worth giving up all your freedom to be a normal teenager. Hint: the sensible answer is NO.

Morgana 9

“And the Horse You Rode in On”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Minneapolis

#1081 Mar 4, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOK AT THIS FOOL YAPPING ABOUT ABORTION IS A WOMAN'S CHOICE BUT, IGNORANT AS HELL ABOUT CHOICE AND DURESS.
Abortion is not a woman's choice if done under ECONOMIC DURESS or SOCIAL DURESS.
-------
Norma McCorvey, known more famously by the pseudonym “Jane Roe,” told us the story of how one mother called in to schedule an abortion for her daughter. Norma asked the mother whether her daughter wanted the abortion, and the mother said succinctly,“it’s not her choice.”
http://bloodmoneyfilm.com/blog/post-abortion-...
Coerced or Forced Abortions in America www.theunchoice.com/coerced.htm A growing body of evidence indicates that most abortions involve coercion,1,2 which comes in many forms, often happening at once during narrow windows of vulnerability or duress.
Women Deserve Better...Than Abortion - Physicians For Life www.physiciansforlife.org/content/.../26/Wome... who have an abortion under duress, under stress, or [from] buying into the concept that they are
MDRTL - Ultrasound www.mdrtl.org/ultrasound.html Abortion is procedure that is often sought under great duress. Women seeking an abortion often feel ...
Looking for Some Common Ground on Abortion | ZENIT - The ... https://www.zenit.org/.../looking-for-som ... An abortion performed under such social and economic duress meets no one's standard for 'freedom of ...
LOOK AT THIS MALE FOOL CRYING ABOUT A WOMAN'S CHOICE AND, IGNORANT AS HELL ABOUT THE FETUS WORSHIPPING PHYSICIANS FOR LIFE WHILE BLINDLY POSTING LINKS TO THEIR MISOGYNISTIC NONSENSE.

"The unborn child’s right to life and liberty is given by his or her Creator, not by his or her parents or by the state. The right to life is inalienable: that is, not to be trespassed upon by another. In tragic circumstances such as rape or incest, we want to care for both the mother and her unborn baby. We want to relieve the suffering of the mother and her unborn baby. It is never right to intentionally kill an innocent person, even if it does relieve another’s emotional or physical suffering. It’s not up to a vote, and our obligation to submit unto divine judgments does not sway with our circumstances."

"We find it extremely unfortunate that many pro-lifers have regarded the health of the mother to be a consideration in whether or not she should have the right to terminate the life of her pre-born baby. Politicians who herald the title “pro-life” on the campaign trail frequently tout this health exception, as well as exceptions for rape and incest, as pragmatic compromises that will not offend political moderates and not alienate the pro-life community. "

"When the life of the mother is truly threatened by her pregnancy, if both lives cannot simultaneously be saved, then saving the mother’s life must be the primary aim. If through our careful treatment of the mother’s illness the pre-born patient inadvertently dies or is injured, this is tragic and, if unintentional, is not unethical and is consistent with the pro-life ethic. But the intentional killing of an unborn baby by abortion is never necessary. "

These fcking woman hating idiots have no right to call themselves physicians and no right to treat women as second class citizens. They should not be allowed to practice medicine period.

http://www.prolifephysicians.org/rarecases.ht...
gojob

Saltville, VA

#1082 Mar 4, 2013
hey does America have the ability to hold more people due to the advancement of technology???
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#1083 Mar 4, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have a son or a daughter until you have a baby. that is why mothers are called "mothers to be." and women do all they can to avoid pregnancy. a lot of times, its just not possible.
you cannot enslave a woman to her womb.
Any sonogram will tell you if you are carrying a son or a daughter.
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#1084 Mar 4, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is completely IRRELEVANT to any woman who doesn't ever want pregnancy or children, or any woman who is DONE with the whole procreation thing and doesn't want more kids. Next.
It may be irrelevant to her but it is still a fact.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1085 Mar 4, 2013
...I wanna get one of these aborted blak foetuses and stick it in a pickled ghurkin jar for preservation......

....r there any pregnant blak females who can help me out?.......

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1086 Mar 4, 2013
Yes. She willingly agreed to challenge the texas abortion laws, leading to their repudiation. She eventually decided she'd get more attention if she went public for the PLM.

duress

n. the use of force, false imprisonment or threats (and possibly psychological torture or "brainwashing") to compel someone to act contrary to his/her wishes or interests. If duress is used to get someone to sign an agreement or execute a will, a court may find the document null and void. A defendant in a criminal prosecution may raise the defense that others used duress to force him/her to take part in an alleged crime. The most famous case is that of publishing heiress Patty Hearst, who was kidnapped, raped, imprisoned and psychologically tortured until she joined her captors in a bank holdup and issued statements justifying her actions. She was later convicted of the bank robbery, but was eventually pardoned by President Jimmy Carter.
http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx...

it's not the same as being pressured into something; there has to be a real use of authority or force. Nor does it automatically exculpate one of one's actions.

Your example, btw, only shows how hypocritical norma is. She dislikes the woman's control over her daughter's abortion but wants to disallow abortion for all women by law.
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know anything about Jane Roe?
You are the most uninformed person that have ever addressed the subject of abortion.
Why don't you educate ya dumb ass on "choice" and "duress". You have been hawking expenses, expenses, expenses like a one eyed parrot and not once have you said "duress".
YA HAWKING CHOICE WHEN IN FACT, 80% OF ABORTIONS ARE NOT BY CHOICE, THEY ARE FROM DURESS.
---------
Upwards of 80% of women who choose abortion do in under duress,coerced by fear under heavy social pressure from friends, family, boyfriends, and work. In other words, most women chose abortion because they feel they have no other choice.
Norma McCorvey, known more famously by the pseudonym “Jane Roe,” told us the story of how one mother called in to schedule an abortion for her daughter. Norma asked the mother whether her daughter wanted the abortion, and the mother said succinctly,“it’s not her choice.”
http://bloodmoneyfilm.com/blog/post-abortion-...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1087 Mar 4, 2013
I have to point out that, as a gay kid, this list would mean little to me aside from the STD points. I would presume young lesbians would also find little of interest. Not a criticism, but for us, it doesn't really sell us on the idea of being sex-free. It's indicative of the general uselessness of standard sex ed for my team.
Ocean56 wrote:
Many teens do not realize that being sexFREE is a winning advantage. This is why I think it’s important to give teens a list of the freedoms that being sexFREE provides. The top ten winning advantages of being SF (sexFREE) are:
1. Freedom from unwanted teen pregnancy and teen motherhood.
2. Freedom from incurable STDs like Herpes and fatal STDs like AIDS.
3. Freedom to concentrate on school work and participate in school activities.
4. Freedom to get all homework assignments and studying done and maintain or improve grades.
5. Freedom to participate in learning programs for future jobs and careers.
6. Freedom to graduate with classmates and receive a high school diploma.
7. Freedom to move on to college or vocational school with no restrictions.
8. Freedom to complete a college or vocational program with a degree or certificate.
9. Freedom to look for and accept good jobs with higher salaries.
10. Freedom to get valuable job experience in a chosen career and take courses to learn more job skills.
Getting pregnant and becoming a teen mother will, most likely, take away most of these freedoms, if not all of them. A teen mom has to put the care of her baby first, which means putting her education second. If she has to study for an important test and the baby is sick, the studying may not get done because she has to care for the baby. That may result in her doing poorly on the exam instead of doing well. If a teen mom wants to attend her junior or senior prom but has no one to watch the baby for her, she can’t go to the dance and has to stay home. If a teen mom is going to college, she may fail one or more classes because caring for her baby or child took priority over completing all her course requirements. A teen mom may even have to drop out of high school or college because she could not take care of her baby and do all her school work at the same time.
By contrast, a teen girl who realizes that being sexFREE (or SF for short) in high school and college is a clear winning advantage will avoid sex with partners during those years. She will keep her freedom to enjoy all the advantages that the SF choice offers. She is free to concentrate in school, get all her class and homework assignments done, attend any dances she wishes, and take part in school activities like working on the school newspaper or yearbook. Best of all, she will graduate with her class and go on to college or vocational school afterward. If she avoids sexual activity with partners during her college or vocational school years, she will continue to enjoy the advantages indefinitely. She may even decide at some point that she prefers the career world over marriage and children, which is a perfectly valid choice. Not all women wish to be wives and mothers.
It is my firm belief that there is nothing good about getting pregnant as a teenager. Teen pregnancy and teen motherhood can impair or even destroy a girl’s ability to get a good education, which is the foundation for good employment. If a girl cannot get a good job because she doesn’t have a high school diploma, poverty may become inevitable. Sadly, many teen girls don’t know how very hard teen motherhood is until it is too late. They don’t know because no one ever told them, either at home or at school. It is about time that changed.
The “just say no” approach to abstinence-only sex education programs is miserably inadequate because it doesn’t explain WHY teens, especially girls, should say no to sex. The top ten list of winning advantages is a good informational tool to start off with....
BANANA TIME

United States

#1088 Mar 4, 2013
Ii
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#1089 Mar 4, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
Babies are EXPENSIVE
One of the most overlooked factors of being a mom, whether you're a teen or young adult, is how much it really costs to care for a baby and child. Many girls/women have no idea whatsoever how truly EXPENSIVE it is to buy all the supplies a baby will need, even in the first two months.
So, just to do a little research myself, I took a notebook with me on one of my shopping trips to the grocery store, and wrote down the costs for items that parents will need for a baby. Here's a short price list:
Diapers - Huggies (to 14 pounds) 40/pkg.$9.99
Formula - Enfamil, newborn, 6 2oz. btl/pkg.$7.99
Wipes - Pampers baby wipes, 72/pkg.$2.79
Bottles - Evenflo, 3/pkg.$5.69
Bottle cleaning brush, 1/pkg.$2.99
Pacifiers - Nuk, 2/pkg.$3.69
Diaper rash cream - Desitin, 1 tube $5.45
Baby powder - Johnson's lrg. economy size $4.59
Baby wash - Johnson's lrg.$2.79
Baby shampoo - Johnson's med. size $3.99
The above are just the BASE prices, which were priced on 3/26/12. The cost for diapers and formula will quickly multiply, depending on how much formula the baby needs and how many diaper changes the baby must have to keep his/her skin healthy. Diapers must be changed quite frequently to avoid diaper rash, which occurs as a result of babies being in a wet or stinky diaper for too long.
Let's assume, as an example, that the baby will have to be changed six times a day. The cost of diapers, which is $9.99 for a package of 40 can multiply as follows:
6 diapers per day, x 7 days = 42 diapers
42 diapers per week, x 4 weeks =$168 per month
The cost of formula can multiply a lot too, depending on how much formula is used per day. When my son was a newborn and infant, he could easily consume a bottle at each feeding, which could be 2 or 3 ounces. If the baby is bigger, he/she will need more at each feeding.
The base cost for a six-pack of Enfamil ready-to-use 2oz. bottles is $7.99, which is really $8.00 minus a penny. It can multiply as follows:
2 six-packs per week @$8.00 =$16.00 per week
$16.00 x 4 weeks =$64.00 month
Remember, these figures are just ESTIMATES.
Look at this fool using "ECONOMIC DURESS" and have the damn nerve to insist she is advocating for a woman's choice.

Definition of economic duress: threats of economic loss with the intent of preventing another's exercise free will.

http://law-dictionary.clearpointlaw.com/e/eco...

80% of abortions are done under duress and OCEAN have water for brains
----------
Upwards of 80% of women who choose abortion do in under duress,coerced by fear under heavy social pressure from friends, family, boyfriends, and work. In other words, most women chose abortion because they feel they have no other choice.

Norma McCorvey, known more famously by the pseudonym “Jane Roe,” told us the story of how one mother called in to schedule an abortion for her daughter. Norma asked the mother whether her daughter wanted the abortion, and the mother said succinctly,“it’s not her choice.”

http://bloodmoneyfilm.com/blog/post-abortion-...

Coerced or Forced Abortions in America www.theunchoice.com/coerced.htm A growing body of evidence indicates that most abortions involve coercion,1,2 which comes in many forms, often happening at once during narrow windows of vulnerability or duress.

Women Deserve Better...Than Abortion - Physicians For Life www.physiciansforlife.org/content/.../26/Wome... who have an abortion under duress, under stress, or [from] buying into the concept that they are

MDRTL - Ultrasound www.mdrtl.org/ultrasound.html Abortion is procedure that is often sought under great duress. Women seeking an abortion often feel ...

Looking for Some Common Ground on Abortion | ZENIT - The ... https://www.zenit.org/.../looking-for-som ... An abortion performed under such social and economic duress meets no one's standard for 'freedom of ...
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#1090 Mar 4, 2013
Moses, AA's don't like you and that's why they don't respond to you. WTF are ya kidding? Hiding threads and post, eh?

Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future"

52 min 1006 ---- 1006 replies listed on toxic's banner page

Posts 1 to 20 of 1014 ---- 1014 replies in the thread

1 2 3 last »
Ocean56

AOL

#1091 Mar 4, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I have to point out that, as a gay kid, this list would mean little to me aside from the STD points. I would presume young lesbians would also find little of interest. Not a criticism, but for us, it doesn't really sell us on the idea of being sex-free. It's indicative of the general uselessness of standard sex ed for my team.
I realize that, CP. I think it might be more helpful to the straight teens that can either get pregnant or cause a pregnancy. Being sexFREE could help straight teen girls and guys avoid THAT particular risk, as a teen pregnancy has the potential to screw up ALL a teen girl's or guy's plans for education and career.

Will everyone agree with the advantages of being sexFREE? Of course not. But it doesn't hurt anyone to throw the idea out there either.:-)
Ocean56

AOL

#1092 Mar 4, 2013
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
Look at this fool using "ECONOMIC DURESS" and have the damn nerve to insist she is advocating for a woman's choice.
Definition of economic duress: threats of economic loss with the intent of preventing another's exercise free will.
Awwwwww, why do you say that, because I keep reminding others how EXPENSIVE it is to raise a baby from birth to adulthood and YOU don't like my doing that? Too bad, pal.

I'm not preventing anyone's "exercise of free will," by the way. I'm just stating that parenthood is EXPENSIVE, especially for teens who are still in high school and may not even be old enough to have a job yet. If that makes some teens stop and THINK about how HARD it will be and decide NOT to have sex, then the reminder has served a useful purpose. That's good enough for me.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1093 Mar 4, 2013
....will any of u kneegresses sell me an aborted kneegrow foetus?......pls..........I'm will to pay good money......
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#1094 Mar 4, 2013
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that, CP. I think it might be more helpful to the straight teens that can either get pregnant or cause a pregnancy. Being sexFREE could help straight teen girls and guys avoid THAT particular risk, as a teen pregnancy has the potential to screw up ALL a teen girl's or guy's plans for education and career.
Will everyone agree with the advantages of being sexFREE? Of course not. But it doesn't hurt anyone to throw the idea out there either.:-)
So I guess that there is absolutly no reason for gay teens to avoid sex. Humm

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#1095 Mar 4, 2013
There might e advantages for gay kids to remain sex-free, too. But they ae rarely discussed. It's alienating to kids when their existence is kinda ignored--not you, but by the sex ed resources themselves.
Ocean56 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize that, CP. I think it might be more helpful to the straight teens that can either get pregnant or cause a pregnancy. Being sexFREE could help straight teen girls and guys avoid THAT particular risk, as a teen pregnancy has the potential to screw up ALL a teen girl's or guy's plans for education and career.
Will everyone agree with the advantages of being sexFREE? Of course not. But it doesn't hurt anyone to throw the idea out there either.:-)
Brown Girl in the Ring

London, UK

#1096 Mar 4, 2013
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know anything about Jane Roe?
You are the most uninformed person that have ever addressed the subject of abortion.
Why don't you educate ya dumb ass on "choice" and "duress". You have been hawking expenses, expenses, expenses like a one eyed parrot and not once have you said "duress".
YA HAWKING CHOICE WHEN IN FACT, 80% OF ABORTIONS ARE NOT BY CHOICE, THEY ARE FROM DURESS.
---------
Upwards of 80% of women who choose abortion do in under duress,coerced by fear under heavy social pressure from friends, family, boyfriends, and work. In other words, most women chose abortion because they feel they have no other choice.
Norma McCorvey, known more famously by the pseudonym “Jane Roe,” told us the story of how one mother called in to schedule an abortion for her daughter. Norma asked the mother whether her daughter wanted the abortion, and the mother said succinctly,“it’s not her choice.”
http://bloodmoneyfilm.com/blog/post-abortion-...
Deciding whether to spend the next twenty or so years being a mother or having a carefree and childfree life during your teens and twenties. Its a clear choice with no pressure whatsoever

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Mr. Hitler... Come down from heaven, we ne... 5 min TWERKIN FOR JESUS 9
BLACK WOMEN do you still love Omarosa ? 5 min Downer 9
White people the biggest government handout rec... 8 min coretta 22
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Yeah 1,579,234
SUBHUMAN Primates, You Really Think Anyone is I... 10 min The Laughing Axe 2
I have token white friends. 11 min coretta 55
Look at the balloon lips on this gorilla 16 min The Laughing Axe 12
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 24 min Trump is a joke 79
Cavebeasts of Topix 35 min Harrisson 27
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 3 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 18
More from around the web