Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black A...

Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future"

There are 6105 comments on the Booker Rising story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future". In it, Booker Rising reports that:

The From Catholic Online : "Adding to the argument that abortion threatens one sector of American society over others, Catherine Davis, president of The Restoration Project, pointed out to the great racial disparity of women currently getting abortions." The article continues: "Davis said that according to the Centers for Disease Control, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Booker Rising.

“2014 TDF”

Level 2

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#5680 Jun 17, 2014
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
They can vote. An individual is always the same individual regardless of their age. So, even though killing them, because they have yet to achieve the age of 18 seems to be the only justification you have for the atrocities you commit. 5 year olds, or adolescents under the age of 18 can vote, when they reach the age of 18, because humans have the right to liberty.
"The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever."
Behold the next presidential candidate for the GOP!!

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#5681 Jun 18, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>What if a woman kills in self defense, is that the same as premeditated murder?
No.

What if a woman allows a physician to kill 19 of the 29 embryos not selected for implantation during the IVF process, which she pays said physician to perform, in service to becoming pregnant?

Is that premeditated serial mass murder-for-hire?

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#5682 Jun 18, 2014
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
There was me, that is Alex, and my three droogs, that is Pete, Georgie and Dim and we sat in the Korova milkbar trying to make up our rassoodocks what to do with the evening. The Korova Milk Bar sold milkplus, milk plus vellocet or synthemesc or drencrom which is what we were drinking. This would sharpen you up and make you ready for a bit of the old ultra-violence. Our pockets were full of money so there was no need on that score, but, as they say, money isn't everything.
And we have an "A Clockwork Orange" fan folks.

Or is it just a big white porcelain dick???
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#5683 Jun 19, 2014
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>
And we have an "A Clockwork Orange" fan folks.
Or is it just a big white porcelain dick???
If I only had a dollar
For every song I've sung
Every time I had to play
While people sat there drunk
You know, I'd catch the next train
Back to where I live
Oh Lord, stuck in a Lodi again
Oh Lord, I'm stuck in a Lodi again

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#5684 Jun 20, 2014
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
If I only had a dollar
For every song I've sung
Every time I had to play
While people sat there drunk
You know, I'd catch the next train
Back to where I live
Oh Lord, stuck in a Lodi again
Oh Lord, I'm stuck in a Lodi again
Just a dick.

Got it.
(Next...)

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5685 Jun 20, 2014
Unlike most of the trolls on here, zef is truly mentally ill, a raving paranoid who doesn't really connect with reality.
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a dick.
Got it.
(Next...)
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#5686 Jun 21, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Unlike most of the trolls on here, zef is truly mentally ill, a raving paranoid who doesn't really connect with reality.
<quoted text>
"HuHuh! I was in the right!"
"Yes, absolutely in the right!"
"I certainly was in the right!"
"You was definitely in the right. That geezer was cruising for a
bruising!"
"Yeah!"
"Why does anyone do anything?"
"I don't know, I was really drunk at the time!"
"I was just telling him, he couldn't get into number 2. He was asking
why he wasn't coming up on freely, after I was yelling and
screaming and telling him why he wasn't coming up on freely.
It came as a heavy blow, but we sorted the matter out"
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#5687 Jun 21, 2014
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>No.
What if a woman allows a physician to kill 19 of the 29 embryos not selected for implantation during the IVF process, which she pays said physician to perform, in service to becoming pregnant?
Is that premeditated serial mass murder-for-hire?
Straight light moving and removing
SHARPNESS of the colour sun shine
Straight light searching all the meanings of the song
Long last treatment of the telling that
relates to all the words sung
Dreamer easy in the chair that really fits you
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#5689 Jun 24, 2014
There was once a little man called Niggle, who had a long journey to make. He did not want to go, indeed the whole idea was distasteful to him; but he could not get out of it. He knew he would have to start some time, but he did not hurry with his preparations.

“AFRO beauty”

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#5690 Jun 25, 2014
a fetus and a toddler are two totally different things; you pro-life dummies.

abortion on demand WITH NO APOLOGIES.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#5691 Jun 27, 2014
A fetus is younger than a toddler, they are both examples of human life.

Cherish human life, encouraging women murder their own unborn children is evil.

“2014 TDF”

Level 2

Boca Raton, FL.

#5692 Jun 27, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
A fetus is younger than a toddler, they are both examples of human life.

Cherish human life, encouraging women murder their own unborn children is evil.
A fetus is a parasite made of human tissue. A toddler is a person with civil rights. Cherish the person. Encouraging women to gestate against their will is denying their free will, which not even G-d does.

Acting in a manner that not eve G-d would act, is the ultimate evil.

Fetus worshiping is disobedience of the 1st Commandment; "thou shalt have no other g-ds before me."

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#5693 Jun 27, 2014
Conservative Democrat wrote:
A fetus is a parasite made of human tissue....
Remember when they called Jews, "parasites"? They hate human rights because they love death.

“2014 TDF”

Level 2

Boca Raton, FL.

#5694 Jun 27, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Remember when they called Jews, "parasites"? They hate human rights because they love death.
Oh yes. Jews love death.

There is a difference between what's called a parasite, and what is a parasite.

A parasite is an organism, the life of which depends solely on the host. Such is the fetus.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#5695 Jun 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh yes. Jews love death.
A parasite is an organism, the life of which depends solely on the host. Such is the fetus.
Fetus is an age, not an organism. A human is an organism. A human fetus is a human organism at the age of fetus. A parasite is a type of organism, not the age of an organism.
Human is a type of organism. Fetus is not a type of organism. Fetus is the age of an organism.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#5696 Jun 27, 2014
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetus is an age, not an organism. A human is an organism. A human fetus is a human organism at the age of fetus. A parasite is a type of organism, not the age of an organism.
Human is a type of organism. Fetus is not a type of organism. Fetus is the age of an organism.
Fetus, human, baby, parasite...whatever you call it, as long as it is inside a woman's body and living off of her system, it should be her choice to keep it there, or not.

“2014 TDF”

Level 2

Boca Raton, FL.

#5697 Jun 27, 2014
zef wrote:
<quoted text>Fetus is an age, not an organism. A human is an organism. A human fetus is a human organism at the age of fetus. A parasite is a type of organism, not the age of an organism.
Age is irrelevant. A fetus and a toddler are both human organisms. The toddler is a person. The fetus is not.

A parasite is an organism, human or animal, the existence of which is contingent, solely, on its host.

Fetus = parasite.

Toddler = person.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#5698 Jun 27, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Fetus, human, baby, parasite...whatever you call it, as long as it is inside a woman's body and living off of her system, it should be her choice to keep it there, or not.
Jew, negro, baby, parasite...whatever you call it, as long as it is human no one has the right to kill it, no matter where it is, or how much of you worship a woman's body.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Home, sweet home.

#5699 Jun 27, 2014
Oh yes. Jews love death.
No, Jews love life, the left loves death.

Agreed.

A parasite is an organism, the life of which depends solely on the host.
Not really, C.D. does not know the correct definition of parasite. Do you know what's missing? Parasites are interspecies, parasites cause harm and parasites do not benefit the host.

Such is the fetus.
A fetus is a very young human being, part of the mother's natural reproductive cycle and a blessing of life. I advocate gestation, delivery and adoption where necessary because to advocate abortion means mothers murder their own unborn son or daughter. The morality is very clear; I want you to know calling your child or fetus a parasite is an act of evil and I reject it.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#5700 Jun 27, 2014
<quoted text>
Age is irrelevant. A fetus and a toddler are both human organisms. The toddler is a person. The fetus is not.
A parasite is an organism, human or animal, the existence of which is contingent, solely, on its host.
Fetus = parasite.
Toddler = person.
Fetus and toddler are both ages of humans. A human is an organism. Fetus and toddler are ages of a human.
You are the same person now that you were as a fetus, or a toddler. You do not become a different person because of you age. You are always the same person as you age, just older.
Types of parasites that live in humans
THE PROTOZA (ONE CELL PARASITES)
THE NEMATODES (ROUNDWORMS)
THE TREMATODES (FLUKES)
THE CESTODES (TAPEWORMS)

MORGELLONS DISEASE is a condition whose sufferers have the delusional belief that they are infested with disease-causing agents described as things like insects, parasites, hairs or fibers, but in reality no such things are present.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
asians honorary humans? 1 min xxx 2
Not black enough 3 min Wtf 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Ms Sassy 1,547,665
Will Democrats ever win another election? 13 min Paul 66
Who is more damaging? #45 or Drugs 23 min No Limit Honky 8
Why are Ugly Fat BM always featured with sub-pa... 33 min SadButTrue 1
Why Do White People Love Dogs So Much (Aug '14) 45 min misfit 0676 111
Are liberals getting too unstable? 1 hr KIP 50
Can I get a black boyfriend? 4 hr nbn 106
Otto Warmbier CROAKS!!! 4 hr smile n wave 43