Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black A...

Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future"

There are 6108 comments on the Booker Rising story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future". In it, Booker Rising reports that:

The From Catholic Online : "Adding to the argument that abortion threatens one sector of American society over others, Catherine Davis, president of The Restoration Project, pointed out to the great racial disparity of women currently getting abortions." The article continues: "Davis said that according to the Centers for Disease Control, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Booker Rising.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#5577 Jun 10, 2014
Encouraging mostly black women to kill their own unborn babies is especially heinous because of their racist intent.

Be pro-life, you'll do less harm.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#5578 Jun 10, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
<quoted text>Simple question. Can you get pregnant while having sex? Yes or no?
Gee, can you?

And NO, actually, I can't. My husband is sterile.

Nice try though

Since: Apr 14

Houston, TX

#5579 Jun 10, 2014
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text> Gee, can you?
And NO, actually, I can't. My husband is sterile.
Nice try though
Ok, if people can't get pregnant while having sex, can you explain to me how people have existed on earth for all of this time?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#5580 Jun 10, 2014
No, I'd fight to make it legal again, because the woman's right to decide is an established constitutional right. Any law forbidding it would be blatantly unconstitutional.
Awaken504 wrote:
<quoted text>So if abortion was illegal you would no longer be pro choice?

“2014 TDF”

Level 2

Since: Mar 09

Boca Raton, FL.

#5581 Jun 10, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter how I see it, this is our heritage that was taken away from us. The welfare of the pregnancy is contingent upon the entire family.
Baloney.
Awaken504 wrote:
Regardless to modern views, that's what a family consist of. Man, woman, children.
Make that argument to a widow with three children to raise by herself, or a widower with two tween daughters to raise by himself, neither of which has any other extended, or immediate family nearby.
Awaken504 wrote:
With a man in the situation, a lot of your reasons for abortions would not exist apart from your "she just doesn't want to be pregnant". Most of the women I've met didn't want to abort, they just felt they had no other choice. No help from the man at all or even worst, they pushed them to abort. There are many factors at hand here.
Is it fair to say your contention is that it's the man who either prevents, or instigates, actively or by inaction, a woman from having, or to have, an abortion?

I wonder; are you a woman? If so, then you're really oblivious to the fact that YOU are keeping yourself in the Jim Crow era. My opinion is that women who "just ]feel] they [have] no other choice[,] are either no different than those who suffer from battered woman's syndrome, or are too stupid to have an iota of self-worth, and need a man to make all decisions for her. I have absolutely and unequivocally, NO RESPECT for such women. None whatsoever. I won't tell them what I think of them, unless my opinion is sought, but that's how I feel. You're welcome to disagree.

But, bottom line, what you say amounts to nothing more than hyperbole and just plain ole bullshit.

If you're a man, then you're a whole a$$.

“2014 TDF”

Level 2

Boca Raton, FL.

#5582 Jun 10, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, resort to nonsense when you can't support your foolish statements.
Don't deflect in lieu of your inability to comprehend a simple fact. If you have substantial evidence in rebuttal, go ahead and present it. Otherwise, your proverbial "liar, liar, pants on fire" defense is duly noted as the summit of your ability to think.

Level 1

Indianapolis

#5583 Jun 10, 2014
Nobody has stolen anything. Your fractured understanding of a few biblical passages have made you believe in a myth discounted by virtually every archeologist and anthropologist on the planet. The fact is that not one tribal language of africa in any way correlates to hebrew in sound or structure. Not one tribal religion has anything to do with the deity of the israelites or the Pentateuch. Your faith is a myth.

BTW--a lot of jews aren't european, nor are they black. They are middle-eastern, just like their ancestors.
Awaken504 wrote:
<quoted text>The law that charges someone with double homicide if the woman is pregnant when she is killed.
Anyway, you have taken this topic to a new level. Never mind everything else that you wrote, you are the exact people who have stripped us of our identity and culture. You are "Jewish". A European who has converted to a religion and therefore stolen a nation's identity. You are the ones persecuting people, not the other way around. The 100 million slaves that died during the middle passage or the 70 million natives of "America" that were slaughtered haven't seen more persecution than the "Jewish" people? Are you kidding? We are the Jews that the Bible speaks of. The descendants of the Israelites, the true people of the land you claim. Not you, learn your own history. http://iamthewitness.com/doc/Ashkenazis.are.n...

Level 1

Indianapolis

#5584 Jun 10, 2014
I sure as hell can't, and neither can the other guy(s).

Nor can women who've had hysterectomies, or who dont currently have an egg in the chute, so to speak, or whose male partner uses a condom or has a low sperm count, etc.

The chances of any one act of penile/vaginal intercourse resulting in pregnancy is actually quite small.
Awaken504 wrote:

Level 1

Indianapolis

#5585 Jun 10, 2014
Again, why would a woman want a culture and identity in which they are property? Why would YOU want that?
Awaken504 wrote:
<quoted text>The women who like this society can stay. Those who want their own culture an identity back should learn it and pursue it.

“2014 TDF”

Level 2

Boca Raton, FL.

#5586 Jun 10, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
<quoted text>The law that charges someone with double homicide if the woman is pregnant when she is killed.
Anyway, you have taken this topic to a new level. Never mind everything else that you wrote, you are the exact people who have stripped us of our identity and culture. You are "Jewish". A European who has converted to a religion and therefore stolen a nation's identity. You are the ones persecuting people, not the other way around. The 100 million slaves that died during the middle passage or the 70 million natives of "America" that were slaughtered haven't seen more persecution than the "Jewish" people? Are you kidding? We are the Jews that the Bible speaks of. The descendants of the Israelites, the true people of the land you claim. Not you, learn your own history. http://iamthewitness.com/doc/Ashkenazis.are.n...
Yes, I've taken this subject to a new level; one you can't follow. There's just nothing more amusing than a high school drop-out who believes she/he is a PhD.

So now I'm a thief and have stolen a "nation's identity." Very eloquently put ya schmuck. What do you call Christians and Catholics, or better yet, Southern Baptists; "master?"

One more question; where did you get this balderdash; your favorite ice house in "da hood?"

“2014 TDF”

Level 2

Boca Raton, FL.

#5587 Jun 10, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Encouraging mostly black women to kill their own unborn babies is especially heinous because of their racist intent.
Be pro-life, you'll do less harm.
Are my eyes deceiving me? Did Brian finally get it right? Or is it that he believes black women kill their "unborn babies" and white women "murder" their "unborn babies?"

“2014 TDF”

Level 2

Boca Raton, FL.

#5588 Jun 10, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
<quoted text>The women who like this society can stay. Those who want their own culture an identity back should learn it and pursue it.
Then what are you still doing here? Go grab the first boat back to Africa. I hear there isn't anymore genocide going on in Rwanda, so you would probably feel right at home.

“2014 TDF”

Level 2

Boca Raton, FL.

#5589 Jun 10, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
I can't. I don't have a uterus. And, if you were to ask my wife, she'll tell you the same as dedbebbies has.

On the one hand, the answer to your question is yes. On the other hand, the answer to your question is also no. Further, sex isn't necessary for pregnancy to occur. IVF happens in this country every day and no sex is involved therein. Women go to a sperm bank, buy a sample, insert it, and the only thing they're having "sex" with, is the vile of semen. Is that sex? I would guess probably just as much as a woman masturbating with a 1" dildo. You know, the kind you use.

“2014 TDF”

Level 2

Boca Raton, FL.

#5590 Jun 10, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Nobody has stolen anything. Your fractured understanding of a few biblical passages have made you believe in a myth discounted by virtually every archeologist and anthropologist on the planet. The fact is that not one tribal language of africa in any way correlates to hebrew in sound or structure. Not one tribal religion has anything to do with the deity of the israelites or the Pentateuch. Your faith is a myth.
BTW--a lot of jews aren't european, nor are they black. They are middle-eastern, just like their ancestors.
<quoted text>
I love it when an atheist is far more educated on religion than one who purports herself to have knowledge of religion.

Nice going Peter!

Level 1

Indianapolis

#5591 Jun 10, 2014
Well, I don't have a vested interest in it...:)

It's barely about religion; it's basic anthropology.
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it when an atheist is far more educated on religion than one who purports herself to have knowledge of religion.
Nice going Peter!

Gretna, LA

#5592 Jun 10, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
No, I'd fight to make it legal again, because the woman's right to decide is an established constitutional right. Any law forbidding it would be blatantly unconstitutional.
<quoted text>
Well congratulations, you don't have to worry about that.

Gretna, LA

#5593 Jun 10, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
Again, why would a woman want a culture and identity in which they are property? Why would YOU want that?
<quoted text>
For the same reason people would want a culture where it's ok to kill their children. Because its their own.

Gretna, LA

#5594 Jun 10, 2014
cpeter1313 wrote:
I sure as hell can't, and neither can the other guy(s).
Nor can women who've had hysterectomies, or who dont currently have an egg in the chute, so to speak, or whose male partner uses a condom or has a low sperm count, etc.
The chances of any one act of penile/vaginal intercourse resulting in pregnancy is actually quite small.
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is proven with every post. You obviously have no interest in obtaining knowledge on any subject before you spew your ignorance before the people reading this thread. Therefore, why should I even bother correcting you? Ignorance is bliss so you be sure to enjoy.

Gretna, LA

#5595 Jun 10, 2014
Conservative Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what are you still doing here? Go grab the first boat back to Africa. I hear there isn't anymore genocide going on in Rwanda, so you would probably feel right at home.
Sorry but we didn't originate in "Africa". Nevertheless, I'll make a deal with you. I'll go back to where I come from, the land of Israel, as soon as you go back to where you come from, the Caucasus Mountains. You're a cave dweller, a cave people, uncivilized, barbarian like. Will you take that deal?

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#5596 Jun 10, 2014
Awaken504 wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter how I see it, this is our heritage that was taken away from us.
My heritage was not taken from me. I am the daughter of slaves and slave owners, of freemen and the first people to come to America. My heritage includes jazz, the blues, rock 'n roll and marches in the street for justice, as well as trips to the moon. My heritage is with me. Sorry to hear about yours.
Awaken504 wrote:
The welfare of the pregnancy is contingent upon the entire family. Regardless to modern views, that's what a family consist of. Man, woman, children. With a man in the situation, a lot of your reasons for abortions would not exist apart from your "she just doesn't want to be pregnant". Most of the women I've met didn't want to abort, they just felt they had no other choice. No help from the man at all or even worst, they pushed them to abort. There are many factors at hand here.
I don't believe you. You know many women who had unprotected sex with men not knowing their views on being a father? Yeah, from time to time protection does fail, and someone might freak out when the idea of becoming a parent becomes a reality. But I think you are making crap up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min smile n wave 1,583,016
Ban On Terminators 🤖🔫💀 3 min Black Dragon 5
So you blacks really think us Asians are on you... 5 min Yisraelite Suprem... 4
Rapper mystikal wanted for [email protected] Lol and smh ... 10 min Black Dragon 10
Democratic party destroys 220 year old Christop... 14 min Black Dragon 14
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 30 min youll shoot your ... 247
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 32 min C Kersey 122
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 2 hr Harrisson 40
Rape by Cop 4 hr The Power Of Mast... 48
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 4 hr Redefined 136
Power of Master Lee for President. 5 hr The Power Of Mast... 30
More from around the web