Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black A...

Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future"

There are 5936 comments on the Booker Rising story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future". In it, Booker Rising reports that:

The From Catholic Online : "Adding to the argument that abortion threatens one sector of American society over others, Catherine Davis, president of The Restoration Project, pointed out to the great racial disparity of women currently getting abortions." The article continues: "Davis said that according to the Centers for Disease Control, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Booker Rising.

LIE-Detector

New Port Richey, FL

#4753 Mar 5, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I've figured out why
You couldn't "figure out" how to open a zip lock bag you pitiful moron.
katie

Federal Way, WA

#4754 Mar 5, 2014
TROLL-Detector wrote:
<quoted text>lol....you practically called me a "ph a gg it",
...and then WHINE about being called a bigot?
Typical libtard.....
Go pleasure yourself, dumb cluck.
Who's whining? Not me.

Must be you.

Don't think about me being pleasured. Didn't anyone teach you it's none of your damn business? Apparently not. You *are* the one trying to steal civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy from American women/girls.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#4755 Mar 5, 2014
Moulinyan Parmesian wrote:
<quoted text>
Have I ever said I didn't?
<quoted text>
In other words, you can't refute my statement, so you'll just deflect with irrelevant babble....
<quoted text>
There was nothing to refute. I just wonder why women would pick abortion as their method of birth control.
Nice "monkey see/ monkey do", RoHo.
Ever had an ORIGINAL thought wander across that vacuous expanse between your ears?
Imitation is the sincerest from of mockery.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4756 Mar 5, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Who's whining? Not me.
Must be you.
Don't think about me being pleasured. Didn't anyone teach you it's none of your damn business? Apparently not. You *are* the one trying to steal civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy from American women/girls.
How does killing american women/girls with abortion protect their civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy? How is killing people no ones damn business?
katie

Federal Way, WA

#4757 Mar 5, 2014
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
How does killing american women/girls with abortion protect their civil rights to personal privacy and bodily autonomy? How is killing people no ones damn business?
Why is your reading comprehension so dismal?

Go back to your song lyrics. There seems to be common ground there :)
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4758 Mar 5, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is your reading comprehension so dismal?
Go back to your song lyrics. There seems to be common ground there :)
Do you think your terrorist threats will force me to agree with your fascist regime. Or lesson my dismay with vile regime of hatred and death.

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#4759 Mar 5, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I've figured out why con dumbs don't like gay people and are against abortion.
They just don't like the idea of sex for pleasure, or actually, the idea that others are having sex just for pleasure.
That's two for two.

The idea that people have sex just for pleasure, and "get away with it", is just too much for some folks to handle.

But it sure as hell isn't about kids. It's about punishment. And why anyone thinks women should be punished for having sex, with pregnancy and childbirth, is beyond me - why would you insist that people bring a child into this thresher of a world, without at least a sense of hope and joy, in service to making YOU feel better?

And they want to call themselves 'the good guys'.

PAH!!

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#4760 Mar 5, 2014
LIE-Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Just one.....Did you eat the other six because they had deformaties?
As with all miscarriages, my body rejected those pregnancies. Your trouble is, you can't stand it that for the one I aborted, my brain was involved. Had I left it up to my body, I'd be dead.

If you expect me to feel guilt for that, you're going to be very disappointed.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#4761 Mar 5, 2014
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think your terrorist threats will force me to agree with your fascist regime. Or lesson my dismay with vile regime of hatred and death.
I think if anyone makes terrorist threats around here, it's you, that you suffer from psychosis rather than mere dismay,

and that you need to learn the difference between 'lesson' and 'lessen'.

Crawl back up your own colon, where you spend the majority of your time.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4762 Mar 5, 2014
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>I think if anyone makes terrorist threats around here, it's you, that you suffer from psychosis rather than mere dismay,
You're the one killing people and terrorizing anyone that isn't complacent with your vile regime. Which makes you the terrorist.
How does my dismay at your vile regimes campaign of terror death make me a terrorist? Your constant threats of aggravated mayhem will never dissuade my abhorrence of your vile regime of hatred and death.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4763 Mar 5, 2014
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>I think if anyone makes terrorist threats around here, it's you, that you suffer from psychosis rather than mere dismay,
you are the ones making terrorist threats
When Do We Discuss Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one so warped, so twisted, so in love with what is truly such ignorant bullshit as religion that has clearly made left you with absolute shit for brains could muster such a truly ignorant statement.
What really needs to be done is to have ignorant pieces of shit like you castrated.
But I would prefer just two bullets fired directly into your head. Using a high powered rifle in your case as the explosion of shit once the bullets hit would be way too much if done close range.
You truly have an interchangeable mouth and asshole.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#4765 Mar 6, 2014
<quoted text>
Oh my God,...I am SO sorry for joking around about such a horrible experience.
BWAUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh haahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha h!
Psyche....
God was probably PUNISHING you, for being such a heartless beyoch.
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Gee, are you sure he wasn't punishing my husband, for failing to impregnate me the four thousand OTHER times we had sex?

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#4766 Mar 6, 2014
katie wrote:
<quoted text>
They have tons, DB. Tons and tons of stupid questions.
All designed to give them warm fuzzies while projecting their lameness onto everyone else. It's gotten so boring. It's like they're all NR or something. K&P. Nothing changes with them, it's always the same old story.
"Women/girls shouldn't have sex unless they're married and open to pregnancy. Whether they raise the resulting child or not is of no importance. Say... let's cut off food stamps and head-start programs to show all these women/girls our appreciation for bringing life into this world rather than terminating it. See, the married ones won't need food stamps or head-start, just the sl^ts who couldn't keep their legs closed. This will push them to give up their offspring to those little cookie-cutter adoptive parents already pre-approved to be just like we are..."
You nailed it, Katie. That's their ultimate payoff - they want the right to conscript the children of the poor, for the rich / religious and infertile (or the rich / religious, and merely unwilling - after all, why gestate if you can make someone else do it, right?) They figure the more poor people spitting out kids they can't afford, the bigger the adoption pool becomes. They want to make gestating and then relinquishing one's children, an economic necessity.

That little side benefit, of codifying second class citizenship for half the population, is just icing on the cake.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#4767 Mar 6, 2014
And you're such a limited thinker you'd rather use an invalid name over another? Carry on, moron.
<quoted text>The correct spelling was already taken, genius.
NEXT invalid argument, please....

Level 1

Indianapolis

#4768 Mar 6, 2014
Precisely what rules have I made up?
<quoted text>Well, that explains why you make up rules as you go along, then,.....doesn't it?

Level 1

Indianapolis

#4769 Mar 6, 2014
Laughter isn't a sign of anger, twit---your posts are hilariously ignorant.

I have no distress over my gender--I'm a man who enjoys the hell out of other men.
<quoted text>Awwww,....is the little gender distressed girly boy getting ANGRY? Or is emotional outburst just a "normal" part of the gay life?

Level 1

Indianapolis

#4770 Mar 6, 2014
Loving death? Just can't escape your PLM indoctrination, I guess. But then, zombies just do what their masters tell them to, without independent thought.

I have no "feeling of revulsion" concerning abortion.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>No, not loving death: that's the side of the abortionists. Loving life is our goal, no matter the nonsense you hear from the left. Your feeling of revulsion when thinking of abortion is valid and appropriate.

Level 1

Indianapolis

#4771 Mar 6, 2014
Outside of IVF, every pregnancy is an accident, because it happens without direction or control. You can try to cause pregnancy, but you can't control it simply through having sex.
Not "all" pregnancies are "accidents", ignoramus.
<quoted text>
(Wow, that IS fun! Now I see why you gender benders do that.
I think I'll do it right back from now on....)

Level 1

Indianapolis

#4772 Mar 6, 2014
So, how does a man undergo IVF, idiot?
<quoted text>You're going to have to show me how you confused what I actually posted with this ""all pregnancies result from unprotected sex" stupidity. I mean, everyone knows the only ways same sex couples can have children are to adopt them, steal them, of have them produced in a petri dish.....and placed inside the....
lol...I just thought of something....
Seep-eater seems like the kind who would have IVF,
....and THEN an abortion.
I mean, those ARE your two favorite topics to discuss,.....right, numbskull?
katie

Federal Way, WA

#4773 Mar 6, 2014
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it, Katie. That's their ultimate payoff - they want the right to conscript the children of the poor, for the rich / religious and infertile (or the rich / religious, and merely unwilling - after all, why gestate if you can make someone else do it, right?) They figure the more poor people spitting out kids they can't afford, the bigger the adoption pool becomes. They want to make gestating and then relinquishing one's children, an economic necessity.
That little side benefit, of codifying second class citizenship for half the population, is just icing on the cake.
Because it worked so well the other times in the past?

'By 1910, there were more than 100,000 children in American orphanages. "The word 'orphanage' itself became a misnomer," says Olasky, "as children of parents who were still living but had problems with finances or alcohol found the institutions safer and better than life at home. Yet, even though the quality of care was evident to observers, reporting of orphanages started to turn negative in tone. Much of the criticism had an ideological tinge, portraying [these benevolent institutions] as materially satisfactory but psychologically inhumane."
http://www.americasfuture.net/1996/june96/6-1...

=====
"In the 1600’s, as the Poor Laws were coming out of England, British companies were simultaneously selling children from British almshouses and streets to American businessmen as cheap labor.“In 1619-1620, the Virginia Company of London recruited in the almshouses and among the poor of London children to strengthen and increase its settlement in the New World. A hundred children over twelve years of age were sent the first year, but a number of them died on that long and difficult trip. In 1627, ships left England with 1500 children, bound for Virginia. The company saw the children as a source of cheap labor, while England saw a way of ridding itself of dependents who otherwise would be a burden on the local parishes.”(Geiser, p. 138). "
http://mostlywater.org/treatment_neglected_ch...

=====
"Orphanages sprang up in large numbers in the early 1800s as part of an American institutional building boom. The United States was a very young country, socially unsettled and all but devoid of institutions. As Crenson writes in his book, Americans sensed that they had left behind the established social order of a Crown colony, but had not replaced it with anything. Familiar structures of rank and privilege no longer existed. The population was literally in motion, with workers moving into cities and mill towns to take jobs in the newly industrializing northern economy; other people migrating westward to settle new land in the territories; and immigrants arriving by the boatload in eastern seaboard cities. There were few social services. Public health institutions were all but nonexistent. The public school system was rudimentary.

To many, this new society felt dangerously unstable and unhealthy. Social critics blamed runaway ambition and the frantic pace and flexible principles of the marketplace for increases in crime and insanity. "Americans regarded the ceaseless social and geographic mobility as a threat to familiar routines and restrictions that helped assure responsible conduct," Crenson says. "They thought an erosion of family discipline was producing not just willful children, but vagrant and criminal adults." "
http://www.jhu.edu/jhumag/496web/orphange.htm...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Whitewashed" Black PPL. What or WHO is BLACK? (Aug '07) 6 min bringtolight 330
I have white wife! 9 min black male 101
Why don't other Minorities Like Blacks 12 min dumbality 123
Black NFL Players' White Wives.....(pics) (Oct '14) 16 min MalbarCACA 68
Neanderthal DNA behind all White inventions 48 min coretta lioness 9... 30
what do YOU think of black women 49 min Drilling for the ... 21
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 52 min KiloEcho 39,871
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 130,431
More from around the web