Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future"

Sep 24, 2012 Full story: Booker Rising 5,390

The From Catholic Online : "Adding to the argument that abortion threatens one sector of American society over others, Catherine Davis, president of The Restoration Project, pointed out to the great racial disparity of women currently getting abortions." The article continues: "Davis said that according to the Centers for Disease Control, ... (more)

Full Story

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#4090 Feb 18, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> I don't understand your line of reasoning...
the previous conversations was about American men being institutionalized/systematical ly emasculated..and I was asked how...Which is odd coming from any AAW, imho....giving the history of AAM in this country.
Irrespective of how 'odd' you think the question (of 'how' American men have been 'systematically emasculated') is,
your lack of willingness and/or ability to answer, is pretty obvious.

If your point is that the welfare system has replaced men for AAW, thereby 'emasculating' AAM, it fails....since, of course, if a majority of AAM stepped up to the plate, instead of a majority serially impregnating and subsequently deserting, AAW, there wouldn't be so many AAW on welfare.

And I find it odd, that on one hand you claim AAM are emasculated, and on the other, that the women they serially impregnate and desert are irresponsible if they don't give birth to the resulting children, who then are eligible for welfare....if that was your point in the first place.

But we don't know what your point was, because you steadfastly refuse to make it.
You'd prefer to eel around it, by calling attempts to pin you down on a point, "odd".

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#4091 Feb 18, 2014
That Backfired Ehh wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing the unborn is OK,
....because they have no rights.
But killing murderers isn't,
....because they DO.
(Liberalism is a mental disorder)
Actually, I support the execution of murderers.

I have no problem with self-defense, either.
Ink

Bensalem, PA

#4092 Feb 18, 2014
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>If they were seeking abortions, and were unable to get one legally in their own States, I would certainly HOPE there would be a charitable organization willing to help them get one in another State, where it was legal.
I would be fine with my Federal tax dollars supporting such charities...but then, I'm a firm believer in taxes subsidizing necessary medical care, for those who couldn't otherwise afford it...being that I'm ACTUALLY pro-life, and all....
Next...
I doubt that you pay any federal tax dollars. You first have to have an income.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#4093 Feb 18, 2014
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that you pay any federal tax dollars. You first have to have an income.
Unless you pay self-employment tax, I pay Federal and State taxes at a higher rate than you do.

Next...

“Blessed Be”

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4094 Feb 18, 2014
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you pay self-employment tax, I pay Federal and State taxes at a higher rate than you do.
Next...
Yeah, so do I. I keep telling people like her that, but apparently they like to make asses out of themselves by assuming.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#4095 Feb 18, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> Then I guess our exchange has come to an end..I don't see a point in having a conversation with someone you believe is dishonest..It was interesting while it lasted
To point out to others how dishonest your game is.
I was fooled, but I found out.
Now that you've been exposed, you're going to run.

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#4096 Feb 18, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text>
There are moral men too.
<quoted text>
I think that's just a matter of opinion.. There is no evidences of that..especially given the fact of defining what's moral or not....and the levels...
For example...to me, the murder of the unborn is much more immoral than a man "cheating"..and there has been about 50 million legal abortions in this country..that's millions of women murder their own child.
<quoted text> "No shortage" doesn't mean "most"...
<quoted text> And what's your opinion of the number of women who lie about being raped?...
Are you a self hating woman?

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#4097 Feb 18, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> I don't understand your line of reasoning...
the previous conversations was about American men being institutionalized/systematical ly emasculated..and I was asked how...Which is odd coming from any AAW, imho....giving the history of AAM in this country.
You won't answer because you are full of crap.

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#4098 Feb 18, 2014
Lisa wrote:
<quoted text> We just spoke of men being systemically crippled...you think only women can be victims of a system? Besides masculinity is defined and redefined with time,(sub) cultures, etc....
Masculinity was once linked to power and economic.. status (still do)....and it was embodied mostly in the white male... American Black men were able to redefine masculinity within the culture by linking it to (sexual) prowess & physical strength....
Now..we have a group of women who are trying to control masculinity with the reasoning of a woman..
and the question posed..was what exactly..do one think will happen when these women feminized men's masculinity meet up with the masculinity of men from other cultures?
Look, you moronic person, you are contradicting yourself..(That's not name calling, that's an adjective. To name call, I'd have to say something like, "You're a b!tch!")

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#4099 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
Ever had an ORIGINAL thought wander across that vacuous expanse between your ears, RoHo?
You mean like "RoHo"?

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#4100 Feb 18, 2014
>>>>>>There is no logical reason to believe that if all those aborted african american homo sapiens were born they wouldn't end up being democrats.<<<<<
There's no logical reason to believe they wouldn't have already SHOT each other, either
A racist con dumb!
Haven't been this shocked since I found out Ricky Martin is gay.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#4102 Feb 18, 2014
<quoted text>
A half-assed liberal.
I'm supoosed to be "surprised"?
You're 'supposed to be' something other than a moron.

You fail.

Next...

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#4103 Feb 18, 2014
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you a self hating woman?
Many misogynists are...why should this one be any exception?

Pretty sure that one has gone off to plant her stake in the 'Mommy didn't love me enough, so I love Daddy instead' thread down the hall.
Well THAT Backfired

New Port Richey, FL

#4104 Feb 18, 2014
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>You're 'supposed to be' something other than a moron.
You fail.
Next...
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh, now the name calling.

Twist that.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TGLFMTBFOL7T2...

lol

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#4106 Feb 18, 2014
Well THAT Backfired wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TGLFMTBFOL7T2...
lol
That all ya got, Fetus Sniffer?

How bout another round of racist assertions....they were a lot more interesting than your whine here...fart knocker.

(I gotta million of 'em. Birth Nazi.)
Ink

Philadelphia, PA

#4107 Feb 19, 2014
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>Unless you pay self-employment tax, I pay Federal and State taxes at a higher rate than you do.
Next...
I'll take youir word for it.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4108 Feb 19, 2014
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say women were not adults? Where did I say abortion was not legal? Personal assessment includes medical well being. Misogyny is requiring women by law to be a life support system against their will, forcing gestation against their will, requiring then to "produce" against their will.
Only men are required to register for selective service? Then I would speak to the misandry "men" in government who established that system. AND I would question the people who fought against the ERA. Are you comparing requiring "men" to "sign up" for selective service to a woman/girl being required by law to carry an unwanted pregnancy? Last I heard we have a volunteer service, are you suggesting re-instituting the draft to somehow equal the playing field? I don't think that is a popular idea, just as unpopular as criminalizing abortion.
Think real hard zeffy, don't hurt yourself in the process.
No we don't. Only males are required to register for the draft. And require is the opposite of voluntary.
Forcing only males to die in combat defending your vile regime reeks of misandry, and is much worse than not allowing females to kill their babies with abortion..

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#4109 Feb 19, 2014
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
No we don't. Only males are required to register for the draft. And require is the opposite of voluntary.
Forcing only males to die in combat defending your vile regime reeks of misandry, and is much worse than not allowing females to kill their babies with abortion..
Women die in combat all the time. You REALLY need to up your drip, hon.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#4110 Feb 19, 2014
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text> Women die in combat all the time. You REALLY need to up your drip, hon.
They are not women, they are female adults. None which are ever required die in as male adults.
More than a million american males have died in combat, many of whom were forced to do so. Less than 200 american females have died in combat, none of which were forced to do so.

Level 5

North Hollywood, CA

#4113 Feb 19, 2014
A small government is one that tells us who we can have sex with, that we can't abort, which drugs we can take, which sex positions we can use...

(Conservatism IS........a mental disorder.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 7 min Black Knight 7,553
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Bluestater 1,126,704
Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates 20 min Typically 293
Who are more athletic Blacks or Polynesians? (Oct '12) 22 min Samoan Irish 39
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min dreamhunk 25,625
ww3 will occur.. christans get ready to die!!!!! 26 min Samoan Irish 21
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 29 min African AE 26,295
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 1 hr Harrisson 59
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 1 hr Nat Turner 275
Is ISIS racist? 1 hr Hetero-Sapien 52

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE