Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black A...

Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future"

There are 6113 comments on the Booker Rising story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future". In it, Booker Rising reports that:

The From Catholic Online : "Adding to the argument that abortion threatens one sector of American society over others, Catherine Davis, president of The Restoration Project, pointed out to the great racial disparity of women currently getting abortions." The article continues: "Davis said that according to the Centers for Disease Control, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Booker Rising.

Level 5

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#2896 Jan 8, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>This conversation is still stuck in your craw?
Get a life you pathetic twerk.
If child birth CAN cause death,
....then gay sex CAN cause aids.
Suck it up, and quit crying about it.
No, stupid, AIDS is caused by the HIV virus.
If neither partner has HIV, they can have sex until the cows come home, and neither will get it. The virus isn't created by friction between body parts.
Now you know.

Level 5

Panorama City, CA

#2898 Jan 8, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You better get educated on how the virus is transmitted, before you come up positive, dopey.....
The virus can be transmitted many ways.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#2899 Jan 8, 2014
Worldwide, AIDS is primarily transmitted through heterosexual intercourse.
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You better get educated on how the virus is transmitted, before you come up positive, dopey.....

“Define Necessity”

Since: Mar 13

FOR YOURSELF

#2901 Jan 8, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so it "can't" be transmitted through gay sex?
smh....immature gay debate tactics......how boring.
Don't tell ME ,
.....tell THIS dunce:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TGLFMTBFOL7T2...
He/she's the only one still confused about this.
The cause of HIV infection is the Human Immunodeficiency Virus. The sex, regardless of gender combinations, is just a vehicle....of which there are many. Sex does not 'cause' disease: disease organisms do.

The dunce here is also, apparently, a dog.

Next...

Level 5

Los Angeles, CA

#2902 Jan 8, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell ME ,
.....tell THIS dunce:
<quoted text>
Stupid, I never said HIV couldn't be transmitted though gay sex. I said gay sex didn't cause it. It can also be transmitted though heterosexual sex, dirty needles...

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#2905 Jan 9, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what "crowd" you're so ignorantly babbling about, "bud", but the only thing I personally think is illegal is tripling MY health insurance premiums so some welfare sponge can get a government subsidized abortion just to go back out and get knocked up again.
Rose The Ho said pregnancy "can" cause death.
I said gay sex "can" cause aids.
And then all you gender-distressed crybabies had a communal hissy fit about the reality of the situation.
It was really quite entertaining, though, watching you three clowns contradict each other,
...and yourselves.
Okay, so you're not pro-life, you're pro-wallet....

It's not the abortions you object to, but the cost of your insurance going up due to the ACA.

Why bring abortion into it? Your insurance premiums are going up as a result of many factors, such as the elimination of coverage denials due to pre-existing conditions, and the new rules mandating that 80% of premiums must actually be used to cover claims. Boothefuckhoo. Go cry into your high-fiber cereal.

I don't like my tax money going for dirty little wars and the weapons systems we use against third-world countries. Or toward subsidizing billion dollar corporations. Or bailing out Wall Street when their privatized profits entail socialized risk. Or taking up the slack for the un-taxed churches.

I'd rather we subsidize birth control, and abortions, than GMOs, Saudi Princes, Mega-churches, and Citibank. You're not the only one whose opinion on how tax dollars should be spent, is ignored by the government, you know...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#2906 Jan 9, 2014
I didn't say it couldn't, but it's not the genders involved; it's the unprotected sex that causes transmission.

They're right; You can only get HIV from someone who has HIV.
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell ME ,
.....tell THIS dunce:
<quoted text>

Level 5

Panorama City, CA

#2907 Jan 9, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I never said pregnancy "can't" cause death...dunce.
I don't recall saying you said that. Do you have some kind of point?
Generic White Male

Newark, NJ

#2908 Jan 9, 2014
I give cheap abortions. Just drink some beer first. With a swift jab of my fist, Junior and his umbilical cord will be ejected faster than you can say "ouch"!
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#2909 Jan 9, 2014
T-B0S wrote:
<quoted text>
There are only two divisions of people in America - black males (at seven percent) and everybody who's not a black male (at 93 percent). The remaining racial, cultural, religious and even gender diversity amongst all those under the 93 side is generally irrelevant.
Are you suggesting the fascists don't have enough terrorists to enforce their vile regime of hatred and death?

Level 5

Panorama City, CA

#2912 Jan 9, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
And now, Rose Ho is back to the juvenile, gender-distress failed "debate" tactic of parroting the same stupid phrase over and over again....
<quoted text>
"were you trying to make a point?"
"do you have some kind of point"
AAAAAK!
AAAAK!
polly wants a point.
AAAK!
Like I said on TUESDAY, dunce :::::
<quoted text>
You could have just said you don't have a point.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#2913 Jan 9, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>I said "illegal", not "I don't LIKE".
You should comprehend the material before you compose an irrelevant essay in reply.
See, none of those things YOU'RE whining about,
....are actually illegal.
Neither is abortion.

Your point is obviously on the top of your head, dude.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#2914 Jan 9, 2014
TopDog62961 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know what "crowd" you're so ignorantly babbling about, "bud", but the only thing I personally think is illegal is tripling MY health insurance premiums so some welfare sponge can get a government subsidized abortion just to go back out and get knocked up again.
Rose The Ho said pregnancy "can" cause death.
I said gay sex "can" cause aids.
And then all you gender-distressed crybabies had a communal hissy fit about the reality of the situation.
It was really quite entertaining, though, watching you three clowns contradict each other,
...and yourselves.
How are disease riddled perverts a benefit to society?

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#2915 Jan 9, 2014
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
How are disease riddled perverts a benefit to society?
How are unwanted fetuses a benefit to society?

See, here's the thing: it's terribly obvious that you loathe women, and fear our generative powers.

Our ability to become pregnant, and bear children, causes you bitter resentment and envy for some odd reason, and so you lash out at us if we're not worshiping pregnancy and childbirth as you do.

You believe that we should revere and defer utterly to our uteri, and sacrifice ourselves upon the altar of the Almighty Fetus.

You're weird.
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#2916 Jan 9, 2014
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>How are unwanted fetuses a benefit to society?
See, here's the thing: it's terribly obvious that you loathe women, and fear our generative powers.
Our ability to become pregnant, and bear children, causes you bitter resentment and envy for some odd reason, and so you lash out at us if we're not worshiping pregnancy and childbirth as you do.
You believe that we should revere and defer utterly to our uteri, and sacrifice ourselves upon the altar of the Almighty Fetus.
You're weird.
I don't care how much you enjoy killing babies, abortion is a crime against humanity and should be illegal.
You believe that we should revere and defer utterly to your nihilistic regime of hatred and death, and sacrifice ourselves upon the altar of the Almighty Adult.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#2918 Jan 10, 2014
zef wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care how much you enjoy killing babies, abortion is a crime against humanity and should be illegal.
You believe that we should revere and defer utterly to your nihilistic regime of hatred and death, and sacrifice ourselves upon the altar of the Almighty Adult.
I believe abortion is self-defense, and that you should seek mental help as soon as possible.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2919 Jan 10, 2014
dedbebbies wrote:
How are unwanted fetuses a benefit to society?
Life, if mother learns to love and nourish her children those fetuses grow to be beneficial members of society.

dedbebbies wrote:
[QUOTE who="dedbebbies"]See , here's the thing: it's terribly obvious that you loathe women, and fear our generative powers. Our ability to become pregnant, and bear children, causes you bitter resentment and envy for some odd reason, and so you lash out at us if we're not worshiping pregnancy and childbirth as you do.
You believe that we should revere and defer utterly to our uteri, and sacrifice ourselves upon the altar of the Almighty Fetus. You're weird.
^^^dedbebbies arguments are ad hominem, not rational.

“Define Necessity”

FOR YOURSELF

#2920 Jan 10, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Life, if mother learns to love and nourish her children those fetuses grow to be beneficial members of society.
<quoted text>^^^dedbebbies arguments are ad hominem, not rational.
That wasn't an argument, Brian. It was an assessment.

And it nailed zef to the wall....just as my assessments of YOU are spot-on.

Whiney, obnoxious, juvenile, egocentric twits, both of you.

Go gestate something, Brian.....

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#2921 Jan 10, 2014
Right, because in Dead Babies assessment, if you don't have a uterus you're argument about life and death policy morality is worthless.

And they call the Right bigots; that's too rich!
zef

Los Angeles, CA

#2922 Jan 10, 2014
dedbebbies wrote:
<quoted text>I believe abortion is self-defense, and that you should seek mental help as soon as possible.
"The reason Germany is in poverty is because of Jews" etc. etc.
Adolf Hitler

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Dominicans Black or Latino? (Sep '08) 6 min Trollslayer 980
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Reality Check 1,643,753
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 33 min Santiago Matamoras 121
Why do younger black men love older white women (Oct '11) 36 min Santiago Matamoras 81
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Micha Ben Israel 137,317
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 1 hr Santiago Matamoras 211
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Santiago Matamoras 1,602
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 6 hr KIR SUCKA 28
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 7 hr NotSoDivineMsM 390
More from around the web