Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black A...

Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future"

There are 6109 comments on the Booker Rising story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future". In it, Booker Rising reports that:

The From Catholic Online : "Adding to the argument that abortion threatens one sector of American society over others, Catherine Davis, president of The Restoration Project, pointed out to the great racial disparity of women currently getting abortions." The article continues: "Davis said that according to the Centers for Disease Control, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Booker Rising.

aisling----

Logan, OH

#2602 Dec 5, 2013
Morgana 9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What does choice or lack of choice have to do with a conceived baby? What about the baby?? I will ask again sense the first time it went right over your shit filled flat head:
AND what about rape and incest? Are you in favor of legally murdering them babies with allowing choice?
Like I said, you reprobates have a screw loose.

You mean those babies and not "them babies". I don't know what "them babies" are. Speak proper English, you ignorant twit. Educate yourself. Have at it.
aisling----

Logan, OH

#2603 Dec 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
A man's rights don't include forcing a woman to gestate for him.
No, we call it a fetus because that is the term.
Who said anything about a "blob of cells"? Kindly stop putting words in our mouths.
Last time that I checked, that's his flesh and blood. Of course the man has no say, that is, unless the baby is born and then, it's a different matter, isn't it.

No one is putting words into your mouths. As I said, there's a reason why you use the semantics that you do in that words evoke very strong emotion in a person. It's far harder to push abortion when it's an unborn baby than a "fetus".

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Level 2

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#2605 Dec 5, 2013
"aisling----"being a twunt
Keep your filthy paws off of this country's tax dollars to fund the wholesale killing of unborn babies you filthy sh(t bag.

ever heard of the hyde amendment?http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Hyde_Amendment
aisling----

Logan, OH

#2606 Dec 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
No, what everyone KNOWS, is that it's an embryo or fetus that may, or may not come to a live birth, even without induced abortion. It being alive has nothing to do with what the proper term is.
Of course terminology is crucial in pushing the pro-choice agenda. It's cut and dry and it allows a person to disassociate with act of killing an unborn baby... a life.

“Blessed Be”

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2607 Dec 5, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
Last time that I checked, that's his flesh and blood. Of course the man has no say, that is, unless the baby is born and then, it's a different matter, isn't it.
No one is putting words into your mouths. As I said, there's a reason why you use the semantics that you do in that words evoke very strong emotion in a person. It's far harder to push abortion when it's an unborn baby than a "fetus".
If you have a problem with the fact that both parents are required by the state to support a child they have together, take it up with the state. It has nothing to do with pregnancy, for which the man has no physical or legal obligations.

As it's only the woman who is gestating, and facing the possibility of damage to her health and life, only she gets to say if she will continue to do so.

You most certainly are putting words into others' mouths. Stop.

"Baby" is a term of endearment, no more.

No one here is "pushing abortion".

Why do you people lie so much? Oh, that's right, because telling the truth wouldn't support your arguments.
aisling----

Logan, OH

#2608 Dec 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter what you choose to call it. Everyone knows it is a baby waiting to be born. Alive as you and I.
Exactly, Ink. It's far harder to take a life than it is to terminate an "embryo" or a "fetus". As I've said, there's a certain disconnect with some people that they only possess.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#2609 Dec 5, 2013
godless by choice wrote:
"aisling----"being a twunt
Keep your filthy paws off of this country's tax dollars to fund the wholesale killing of unborn babies you filthy sh(t bag.
ever heard of the hyde amendment?http://en.wikipedia. org/wiki/Hyde_Amendment
The Hyde Amendment is a joke. There is no accounting for the money received from tax payers.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#2610 Dec 5, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course terminology is crucial in pushing the pro-choice agenda. It's cut and dry and it allows a person to disassociate with act of killing an unborn baby... a life.
They know that. That is why they are so stuck on medical usage instead of common, loving, caring usage. The kind that doesn't kill unborn children.
aisling----

Logan, OH

#2611 Dec 5, 2013
Bitner wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have a problem with the fact that both parents are required by the state to support a child they have together, take it up with the state. It has nothing to do with pregnancy, for which the man has no physical or legal obligations.
As it's only the woman who is gestating, and facing the possibility of damage to her health and life, only she gets to say if she will continue to do so.
You most certainly are putting words into others' mouths. Stop.
"Baby" is a term of endearment, no more.
No one here is "pushing abortion".
Why do you people lie so much? Oh, that's right, because telling the truth wouldn't support your arguments.
I have no problem with a man being responsible for supporting his child so I don't where you got that from.

Keep on spinning it but the more you use those "terms" it only etches in stone the disconnect. It's truly chilling and it just makes my heart hurt in that millions more unborn babies will face the same fate. You pro-abortion folks are truly twisted and it chills me to the core.

Have a nice day.
aisling----

Logan, OH

#2612 Dec 5, 2013
Might I add, I won't hesitate in exposing you pro-choice ghouls for exactly what you are. The blood of innocents is on your hands.

“Adopt, Don't Shop!!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2613 Dec 5, 2013
I wonder how many unwanted babies Ms Moral Compass has either adopted or fostered. My guess is ZERO. Just sayin'.....smh.....

Location hidden

#2614 Dec 5, 2013
Speaking of tax payers' dollars funding programs, imagine how many more enrollees on the welfare system all of these babies and mothers will mean if abortion law is overturned? Education is the KEY to stopping unwanted pregnancy. I think it is essential to educate our youth about the dangers of unprotected sex. Pregnancy is not the only issue here. Communicable diseases should also be addressed. Just sayin'.......

Location hidden

#2615 Dec 5, 2013
[email protected] How about all of the innocent victims of WAR? For someone who is PRO MILITARY, this person is one of the biggest hypocrites on this forum. Still sayin'.....
Ink

Havertown, PA

#2616 Dec 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
I wonder how many unwanted babies Ms Moral Compass has either adopted or fostered. My guess is ZERO. Just sayin'.....smh.....
The question would be how many has she aborted or how many pregnancies has she averted by using birth control?
Ink

Havertown, PA

#2617 Dec 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
Speaking of tax payers' dollars funding programs, imagine how many more enrollees on the welfare system all of these babies and mothers will mean if abortion law is overturned? Education is the KEY to stopping unwanted pregnancy. I think it is essential to educate our youth about the dangers of unprotected sex. Pregnancy is not the only issue here. Communicable diseases should also be addressed. Just sayin'.......
We have many more on the welfare roles since Roe v Wade. How's that?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#2618 Dec 5, 2013
You need someone to Hoover little Billy out of your uterus? Go for it. I'll even photoshop a onesie on the sonogram to make it special for you.

In the meantime, doctors and many women will use "fetus" as they choose regardless of their reproductive decisions.
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
They know that. That is why they are so stuck on medical usage instead of common, loving, caring usage. The kind that doesn't kill unborn children.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#2619 Dec 5, 2013
Lady Macbeth wants her schtick back.
aisling---- wrote:
Might I add, I won't hesitate in exposing you pro-choice ghouls for exactly what you are. The blood of innocents is on your hands.

Location hidden

#2620 Dec 5, 2013
Ink wrote:
<quoted text>
We have many more on the welfare roles since Roe v Wade. How's that?
I don't profess to be an expert on abortion but I would imagine that since there are more people on the planet the numbers would go up as the population increases. I still say that education is the key to addressing the problem. What amazes me are the numbers of parents who do NOT want their children exposed to sex education but refuse to be responsible for educating their own. I have heard so many excuses but the main one is religious.
Ink

Havertown, PA

#2621 Dec 5, 2013
NotSoDivineMsM wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't profess to be an expert on abortion but I would imagine that since there are more people on the planet the numbers would go up as the population increases. I still say that education is the key to addressing the problem. What amazes me are the numbers of parents who do NOT want their children exposed to sex education but refuse to be responsible for educating their own. I have heard so many excuses but the main one is religious.
So you think it is the religious girls having the abortions and the secular ones aren't?

“Blessed Be”

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#2622 Dec 5, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problem with a man being responsible for supporting his child so I don't where you got that from.
Keep on spinning it but the more you use those "terms" it only etches in stone the disconnect. It's truly chilling and it just makes my heart hurt in that millions more unborn babies will face the same fate. You pro-abortion folks are truly twisted and it chills me to the core.
Have a nice day.
I don't know any "pro-abortion folks". I'm pro-choice. And I will continue to use the proper terms. Deal with it. Or not, I couldn't care less. The only reason you're harping on it is because you cannot refute my position. Sounds like a personal problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Cheech the Conser... 1,604,108
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 34 min Tm Cln 193
NFL ratings declining 1 hr Ms Mack 60
Quick question for Master Lee..... 1 hr Mr Lee 2
OK, where am I bashing BM? 2 hr Hmm the meanie 8
Hmm the meanie, u were saying? 2 hr Hmm the meanie 38
NFL players stood for god save the queen in Lon... 2 hr Mr Lee 15
Their dirty laundry 2 hr FireFellow44 120
More from around the web