Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black A...

Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future"

There are 5999 comments on the Booker Rising story from Sep 24, 2012, titled Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's Future". In it, Booker Rising reports that:

The From Catholic Online : "Adding to the argument that abortion threatens one sector of American society over others, Catherine Davis, president of The Restoration Project, pointed out to the great racial disparity of women currently getting abortions." The article continues: "Davis said that according to the Centers for Disease Control, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Booker Rising.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#262 Jan 30, 2013
Murder is a legal term. I guess, by your logic, you won't mind me calling christians "rapists" because that's what many try to do to women's rights...philosophically.

Nobody cares what you find immoral, rapist.
Brian_G wrote:
I'm not arguing law; I'm arguing morality:
Abortion is murder.
Truthism

United States

#263 Jan 30, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Fetuses can't answer on any level, they can't want anything; they don't have functional brains. Pretending they have opinions is the imbecilic part of this.
If a two year old can't speak intelligibly, he needs to be seen by specilists; 2yo's shopuld be able to carry on basic conversations with most phoinemes being understood. It's also impossible to abort a 2yo. Do you even think before you type?
"Everyone has rights to do what they want to their body, yes...*until* it affects another individuals' body." You mean, like when the fetus starts to affect the woman's body?
Abortion is not murder--murder has a specific legal meaning. Under the law, and to most people, fetuses are not "somebodies". The uterus is th woman's property; she decides if it will be/remain occupied or not.
<quoted text>
You know even a 2 year old will not know what you mean if you ask them about "aborting" them. Just because they know certain words (very limited) doesn't mean they know thoroughly about all different important issues. Stop slithering through the truth simply because you lost the debate.

And any kid can be "aborted" - aka kicked out, killed, etc. I'm not talking about just in the womb.

So let's use an example you cannot slither around then: A one year old cannot speak nor understand human language enough to understand you asking whether to "abort" them or not; it doesn't give you a "right" to choose to do it or not.
Truthism

United States

#264 Jan 30, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
the most foolish argument against abortion is trying to compare it to slavery. no comparison at all. we are talking about a totally dependent entity that is inside anothers body.
what a silly comparison!!
You cannot stand the comparison because it destroys your argument. Period. I'm talking about things that used to be "legal" under the law, yet were obviously WRONG and UNJUST acts against humans.

Stop slithering around the truth simply because you don't like it.
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#265 Jan 30, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
I didn't listen to tricky dicky when he was alive...
<quoted text>
WTF are you? You're one egomanic to assume you're bigger than the US Government.

WTF listen to you?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#266 Jan 31, 2013
Words have meaning, idiot. Abortion is a medical procedure used to terminate a pregnancy by removing the uterine contents. That's it; it has no other biological or medical meaning. A born child cannot be aborted; the pregnancy terminated with childbirth.

I haven't lost the debate; you keep posing more and more insane rhetoricals.

At birth, rights adhere, so you can't kill a 1yo. And you sure as FU** can't abort one.
Truthism wrote:
<quoted text>
You know even a 2 year old will not know what you mean if you ask them about "aborting" them. Just because they know certain words (very limited) doesn't mean they know thoroughly about all different important issues. Stop slithering through the truth simply because you lost the debate.
And any kid can be "aborted" - aka kicked out, killed, etc. I'm not talking about just in the womb.
So let's use an example you cannot slither around then: A one year old cannot speak nor understand human language enough to understand you asking whether to "abort" them or not; it doesn't give you a "right" to choose to do it or not.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#267 Jan 31, 2013
Slavry is the denial of one person's rights for the benefit of another; you are trying to enslave the woman to the fetus. SHE has all primary rights to her body and its functions; you want to take that away for the benefit of the fetus. You are trying to give the fetus more rights than born humans, and that's not going to happen.
Truthism wrote:
<quoted text>
You cannot stand the comparison because it destroys your argument. Period. I'm talking about things that used to be "legal" under the law, yet were obviously WRONG and UNJUST acts against humans.
Stop slithering around the truth simply because you don't like it.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#268 Jan 31, 2013
WTF are you replying then?
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you? You're one egomanic to assume you're bigger than the US Government.
WTF listen to you?
THE RELIC

United States

#269 Jan 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Words have meaning, idiot. Abortion is a medical procedure used to terminate a pregnancy by removing the uterine contents. That's it; it has no other biological or medical meaning. A born child cannot be aborted; the pregnancy terminated with childbirth.
I haven't lost the debate; you keep posing more and more insane rhetoricals.
At birth, rights adhere, so you can't kill a 1yo. And you sure as FU** can't abort one.

<quoted text>
You are one dumb azz krackkkka. Words have meaning and interpretation is diverse. What it means to you is usually WRONG!
THE RELIC

United States

#270 Jan 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Slavry is the denial of one person's rights for the benefit of another; you are trying to enslave the woman to the fetus. SHE has all primary rights to her body and its functions; you want to take that away for the benefit of the fetus. You are trying to give the fetus more rights than born humans, and that's not going to happen.
<quoted text>
You are truly a dumb azz. Some people think they have a right to their body and it's functions and in every state, if one is a threat to self or others, they are taken into custody.

You are one dumb axx fool. A minor lacks "capacity" and by law can not be held responsible as and adult. Parental consent must be granted before a child is subjected to "anything". If a parent is deemed unfit, the child becomes the ward of the state. You are one ignorant fool

It is dumb idiots like you that paint one picture and expect everyone to see the same thing.
THE RELIC

United States

#271 Jan 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
WTF are you replying then?
<quoted text>
You are misinforming people and unless someone correct you, people may believe you are right.

You are a fking fool.
THE RELIC

United States

#272 Jan 31, 2013
You are one dumb azz.

cpeter1313 | 5 min ago Sanger wasn't a doctor; she did not sterilize anyone. The government had policies in place to sterilize the mentall-challenged, among others. Learn a little history--NOT from PLM sources. PP grew out of the american birth control league, not the "negro project"; moreover, you totally mischaracterize her words, which is pretty standard for a PLM zombie. And no, she never said negros should be eliminated. Keep lying.
--------
-------
------
HERE ARE THE FACTS TO CORRECT YOUR MISIFORMATION

Margaret Sanger -Conservapedia www.conservapedia.com/Margaret_Sanger Jul 8, 2012 – Margaret Sanger coined the term "birth control".... Sanger's book The Pivot of Civilization she also called for the elimination of "human weeds," for the segregation of ...

Margaret Sanger - Wikiquote quote.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Sanger Jump to Birth Control Review: As an advocate of birth control I wish ... to point out that the unbalance ... of children instead of a disorderly back lot overrun with human weeds.

Egnorance: Was Margaret Sanger misquoted? egnorance.blogspot.com/.../was-margaret ... Feb 17, 2012 – "Colored people are like human weeds and are to be exterminated.... Lothrop Stoddard, who was appointed by Sanger to the board of directors of the Birth Control .

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#275 Jan 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Murder is a legal term. I guess, by your logic, you won't mind me calling christians "rapists" because that's what many try to do to women's rights...philosophically.
Nobody cares what you find immoral, rapist.
Murder is a moral term; abortion is wrong. You are on the side of evil and darkness.

Stop the murder of innocents, stop abortions...
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#276 Jan 31, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Murder is a moral term; abortion is wrong. You are on the side of evil and darkness.
Stop the murder of innocents, stop abortions...
Cpeter said AAW fk morality. Everybody in the world have their values, their right and wrong, their do and don't. Even thieves will not steal from another thief.

Cpeter is telling AAW to fk their morals

EDNECK SNAPPER | Friday Jan 25 "Fk morality"

Fk your standards Fk your principles Fk your ethnics

Go crazy Go insane Go wild

Cpeter said "fk morality".

------

cpeter1313 | Tuesday Two words about morality: F**k it. Your morality doesn't mean anything to anyone but you, just as mine means nothing to you. It does not determine right and wrong, even though those are also strictly subjective. A klansman would find it immoral that a black man married a white woman, and think it is right to harass them.

If, as you say, a teenager isn't developed enough to know right from wrong, why the HELL would you want her to have a child she's not mature enouh to raise? On the other hand, it takes not too much maturity to know she doesn't want to carry a pregnancy to term.

As for "beta"; not too many nazis are left to employ it: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti ...

That you look to nazi's as morality mavens shows how disordered your thinking is

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#277 Jan 31, 2013
Interpretation? There is no interpretation of medical terms; they are codified specifically to avoid interpretation.

What you mean to say is that PLM'ers will lie out their ani to rev up the melodrama.
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one dumb azz krackkkka. Words have meaning and interpretation is diverse. What it means to you is usually WRONG!
REDNECK SNAPPER

United States

#278 Jan 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Interpretation? There is no interpretation of medical terms; they are codified specifically to avoid interpretation.
What you mean to say is that PLM'ers will lie out their ani to rev up the melodrama.
<quoted text>
Cpeter said "fk morality".

------

cpeter1313 | Tuesday Two words about morality: F**k it. Your morality doesn't mean anything to anyone but you, just as mine means nothing to you. It does not determine right and wrong, even though those are also strictly subjective. A klansman would find it immoral that a black man married a white woman, and think it is right to harass them.

If, as you say, a teenager isn't developed enough to know right from wrong, why the HELL would you want her to have a child she's not mature enouh to raise? On the other hand, it takes not too much maturity to know she doesn't want to carry a pregnancy to term.

That you look to nazi's as morality mavens shows how disordered your thinking is

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#279 Jan 31, 2013
Who did you blow to graduate 8th grade?

The constitution grants us the right to be secure in our own person. Being a threat to others is completely irrelevant to the discussion.

Minors can and have been tried as adults. Again, your rantings have nothing to do with what I posted.
THE RELIC wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly a dumb azz. Some people think they have a right to their body and it's functions and in every state, if one is a threat to self or others, they are taken into custody.
You are one dumb axx fool. A minor lacks "capacity" and by law can not be held responsible as and adult. Parental consent must be granted before a child is subjected to "anything". If a parent is deemed unfit, the child becomes the ward of the state. You are one ignorant fool
It is dumb idiots like you that paint one picture and expect everyone to see the same thing.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#280 Jan 31, 2013
Murder is not a moral term rapist.

"Evil and darkness"? Grow up, child.
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Murder is a moral term; abortion is wrong. You are on the side of evil and darkness.
Stop the murder of innocents, stop abortions...

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#281 Jan 31, 2013
Cpeter also says, "Fu** you, you prissy little drama queen."
REDNECK SNAPPER wrote:
<quoted text>
Cpeter said "fk morality".
------
cpeter1313 | Tuesday Two words about morality: F**k it. Your morality doesn't mean anything to anyone but you, just as mine means nothing to you. It does not determine right and wrong, even though those are also strictly subjective. A klansman would find it immoral that a black man married a white woman, and think it is right to harass them.
If, as you say, a teenager isn't developed enough to know right from wrong, why the HELL would you want her to have a child she's not mature enouh to raise? On the other hand, it takes not too much maturity to know she doesn't want to carry a pregnancy to term.
That you look to nazi's as morality mavens shows how disordered your thinking is
GOTCHA

United States

#283 Jan 31, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
Cpeter also says, "Fu** you, you prissy little drama queen."
<quoted text>
Cpeter said "fk morality".

------

cpeter1313 | Tuesday Two words about morality: F**k it. Your morality doesn't mean anything to anyone but you, just as mine means nothing to you. It does not determine right and wrong, even though those are also strictly subjective. A klansman would find it immoral that a black man married a white woman, and think it is right to harass them.

If, as you say, a teenager isn't developed enough to know right from wrong, why the HELL would you want her to have a child she's not mature enouh to raise? On the other hand, it takes not too much maturity to know she doesn't want to carry a pregnancy to term.

That you look to nazi's as morality mavens shows how disordered your thinking is
GOTCHA

United States

#284 Jan 31, 2013
MOSES got another cave ape _________¥

~~~~~~
Cpeter said "fk morality".

------

cpeter1313 | Tuesday Two words about morality: F**k it. Your morality doesn't mean anything to anyone but you, just as mine means nothing to you. It does not determine right and wrong, even though those are also strictly subjective. A klansman would find it immoral that a black man married a white woman, and think it is right to harass them.

If, as you say, a teenager isn't developed enough to know right from wrong, why the HELL would you want her to have a child she's not mature enouh to raise? On the other hand, it takes not too much maturity to know she doesn't want to carry a pregnancy to term.

As for "beta"; not too many nazis are left to employ it: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopoliti ...

That you look to nazi's as morality mavens shows how disordered your thinking is

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 16 min KiloEcho 46,269
The Three Stages of Fear 23 min Drilling for the ... 7
Charlize Theron deemed the most beautiful Afric... 24 min Redefined 22
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 42 min Moses 32,547
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 43 min Moses 135,967
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 53 min kuda 142
Why I love black men: From a white woman (Feb '15) 1 hr pat 103
The UK has left the EU 2 hr Moses 70
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr Stupid Thread 1,298
More from around the web