|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

filthy mondays wrote:
now, you do realize that all you jig f--ks look exactly like a baboon? filthy monday nobody likes you and you look like sh-t blue gum.
I as a black woman strongly agree. they look like monkeys with their ugly noses. they have long stingy hair, i mean monkeys have long stringy hair and long skinny noses like that. white men are the lest attractive. of course they want to look like us. we were here before they were.the strongest color is black. if you mix all the colors in a crayon box together, you get black. we made them, we are original. they are man kind: kind of like a man. that's why they want us to hate our selves of course black men and women look way better. don't get me wrong some of them look alright.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Judged:

Only ones who say that are jealous black males or ugly black women who cant get a WM anyway.
Ayan

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Well, I'm originally from East Africa (Somalia) and White men keep approaching me. I don't get it. I don't think they are good looking at all. I'm not attracted to their skin color, too pale, and they don't share my culture. My mother would have a heart attack if I told her I wanted a White guy, lol. My father would just disown me.

I keep telling them nicely that I'm not interested but for some reason they think that I should be interested and looked shocked.

To me White men are the least attractive group of men.
Martin Heidegger

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Ayan wrote:
Well, I'm originally from East Africa (Somalia) and White men keep approaching me. I don't get it. I don't think they are good looking at all. I'm not attracted to their skin color, too pale, and they don't share my culture. My mother would have a heart attack if I told her I wanted a White guy, lol. My father would just disown me.
I keep telling them nicely that I'm not interested but for some reason they think that I should be interested and looked shocked.
To me White men are the least attractive group of men.
Perhaps than you should consider leaving Canada and returning to your worn torn sh@t hole?
Martin Heidegger

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Or even your war torn shithole........

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Natalie72 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there is beauty in every race. At the end of the day, we are all human beings.
I gave you a prop..but there's ugly in every race also ..and the wm has a premium on that ..lol

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Natalie72 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there is unattractive people in every race and culture. It's hard for me to be against black people or white people being mixed. I will say that we should be tolerant of each other. We should strive to stop racism if possible and not let these close minded comments bother you so much.
Most bad people know they're bad and most good people think you can reason with the bad people and show them the light..unfortunately ..most bad people think good people are prey and they're predators ..so when you show them kindness they think your a weak beyotch ..just sooo you know (; I'm a good person also ..and know better but that's how most bad people think..

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Matthew_1 wrote:
Only ones who say that are jealous black males or ugly black women who cant get a WM anyway.
Trolls invaders have no voice in our forum ..move on hater instigator and get a fckn life while your at it...
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Trolls invaders have no voice in our forum ..move on hater instigator and get a fckn life while your at it...
maceo

Act like an adult instead of fool! You didn't do anything with your life which is foolish and your almost 60 years old! lmao

Making your mother proud
Cherry

Lithonia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

BlackAsianLatinoLover wrote:
White men are ugly and overrrated.
Black, latino and asian men are far more attractive than white men
You are a Black man. You are so threatened by White men that you just had to write this post. White, Asian & Hispanic men are more attractive BY FAR & provide for their women/kids. White men are NOT ugly, YOU are ugly. stop crying day & night over white men because they could care less about YOU.
Cherry

Lithonia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you a prop..but there's ugly in every race also ..and the wm has a premium on that ..lol
No, BM does. lol!
Cherry

Lithonia, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Matthew_1 wrote:
I agree with you and I'm not White myself. Also, why would Black women come on here and bash white men. What do BW stand to gain from bashing White men? these BW can't get a WM if they wanted to because when WM date outside of their race, they date premium women who are thin, speak well, and have a good pedigree. When BM date outside of their race, they scoop up garbage that men of all other races toss to the side..White/Asian/Hispanic. It's really sad.

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

mojo jojo wrote:
<quoted text> yes, but some of us are more human than others. Remember, they have neanderthal dna.
not cool man but I suppose its your opinion
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

yes its true white squareheads are ugly LOL|=!!!!!!!full of diseases!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Matthew_1 wrote:
that's not true I am indian and I find you highly hideous LMAO!!!!!go back to Europe!
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Natalie72 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there is unattractive people in every race and culture. It's hard for me to be against black people or white people being mixed. I will say that we should be tolerant of each other. We should strive to stop racism if possible and not let these close minded comments bother you so much.
uh no...... just white parasites!illegal parasites who are from Europe!
lelee

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Could not disagree more! Black men are the worst looking...by far. The most attractive are white and latino men, then asian, then blacks in dead last. Online dating has shown women respond LEAST to black men, btw, so women do not desire black men. Sorry it's true. Plus black men carry the bulk of HIV and it is very dangerous for a woman to get involved with them...
FACT

Port Moody, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

not true at all why are black men getting white women then? lol!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 4, 2013

Bm and wm are being very immature on here..race doesn't make u ugly lol.And with u guys creating threads about each other seems like, a weird obsession ashame
Toni

Riverside, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2014

Sadbuttrue........you need to learn how to spell..........yikes....racist s and an idiot.....smh.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of40
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••