KIP

San Francisco, CA

#45 Feb 10, 2014
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
No the active form of vitamin d which is calcitriol should be measured that is what's converted to the hormone and transformed to different organs.
Let me know when you graduate from Wikipedia
You're talking to someone who says cigarette smoking has health benefits and claims they've never seen a Muslim before, even though it lives in Los Angeles.

Just givin' you a heads up.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#46 Feb 10, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>No, the reason is because they destroyed it in processing for all people. It is a matter of principle. If you destroy it, you fix it. It is called being responsible. Of course, if BP destroy something, they expect WP to fix it. But if modern WP destroy something (not the ones who hired the slaves, created Jim Crow, killed the NA's, or invaded many nations for fight), they tend to take responsibility and try to fix it.

Your supremacist attitude and the way you attack WP is why you receive "racism." People like you earn racism. Stop saying such things and force your peers to act superior enough to not say such things, and you might find racism melting away. But you must want it or you'd act like someone who doesn't deserve it. And the more you "defend" yourself rather than fix yourself, the worse it gets. You have to give to get.

I tried being nice to you, but maybe we can't be nice to your kind because no matter what we do to be nice, you find a way to twist it into something ugly or turn it into a weapon.

I just find this topic fascinating, and I did it without attacking others. Maybe someday you could learn to do the same to just discuss science for the fun of it and not attack anyone while doing so.
dont talk to me with a condescending attitude. I'm grown I say and do what I want how and when I want. Don't reply to me its simple as that.
you've been posting up and down this forum with that same attitude you even had the nerve to talk about what blk mothers should do with their children. You furry white beasts always want to put your two cents in where does not belong you donto belong here. A middle aged crazy white woman on a blk forum telling us how and what to think. Nobody cares about your opinion. I damn sure don't.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#47 Feb 10, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe they have, but you believe everything the stupid establishment has to say. You just keep spouting the White establishment's party line. This is an informal forum, not the place for White establishment snob trash and lies. Forget any bone fetish or need to attack my people or informal style and move on. It is funny you spout and support the rhetoric of your alleged oppressors. I have a problem with rich, white, brainwashed liberals who are in every one of the studies you follow, who at heart really hate your people, all while attacking all of our own who are outspoken and seem racist, but who might not be at heart.

Government-funded, establishment "science" should never be trusted. Go with your own observations and those of those you know, and private groups, and use your own common sense and do your own tests. Like my friend who started the thread, to solve her objections, she could draw blood from Africa and from here, and then send it all off and see for herself. Or better, get others to do it who have no idea as to who or why.
There you go again. I read books real books by blk scholars if I listened to you and your western science I would have no problem with what you've been quoting from Wikipedia.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#48 Feb 10, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>You're talking to someone who says cigarette smoking has health benefits and claims they've never seen a Muslim before, even though it lives in Los Angeles.

Just givin' you a heads up.
Lmao ok Yeah I don't know why I went this long with that but

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#49 Feb 10, 2014
*nut
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#50 Feb 10, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a name I decided to use. I couldn't think up one. I'll leave anything else to imagination.:-)
I didn't say I would start some other site, just that I had an idea. To me, expressing ideas are often enough. That is a difference in male and female thinking. For instance, a woman might see a nice house and comment - that is just an aesthetic preference, it doesn't mean she actually wants it. And any guy with her might start to panic, thinking, "How in the hell can we pay for it? Let's see, we could both take on another job, get a second mortgage..." I hate it when I say I am thinking about something or deliberately word something with passive wording and others automatically assume I will do whatever, just because I merely mentioned it. Every word that weakens or softens my message is intended, it is not for modesty or habit, but a part of the meaning. Might and will don't mean the same thing. The word will is like a promise, while might marks something as one possibility of many which may or may not ever happen. Anyway, enough of that.:-)
I don't think there's that much difference in the ambitions and goals between sexes. Anyway, in today's economy, the chances are that the woman is the primary provider. Sounds like a contradiction, but I do appreciate your view of language and how it should be used. Sounds to me like Post Graduate Studies.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#51 Feb 10, 2014
The_Gaytheist wrote:
<quoted text>
"In black patients, lower levels of vitamin D may not signify deficiency to the same extent as in whites,"
The qualifier being "may"...but the fact is that light skinned people make vitamin D quicker and easier than dark skinned people.
Europeans and descendants - that's all Latinos, Gaelic and Germanics etc - have lived in lower sunlight latitudes for thousands of years, where often only the face and hands are exposed to sunlight for much of the year for any significant period.
Darker skinned people, like African Americans, living in the same lower sunlight latitudes have not lived there long enough to mutate and produce more vitamin D, this is fact, light skin produces much more vitamin D than darker skin...and is not debatable.
It is non sequitur for you to bring in the lower vitamin D argument as you did, it is not relevant...because you are comparing an indeterminable variable, you can't compare one entity that can produce something with another that, to all intents and purposes, cannot.
It is irrelevant what level of vitamin D is within light skinned people...they can make up the deficit.
The dark skinned people cannot.
Just nature at work.
Been nice educating you.
Absorbing Vitamin D does NOT matter if ur body doesn't utilize The Vitamin. This is why enzymes are crucial. PPL who lack certain enzymes for example Lactase will NOT benefit much from drinking Milk. BLK PPL may be deficient because our bodies actually use the Vitamin. Vitamin D is also a Fat-Soluble Vitamin.

What are Fat-Soluble Vitamins?

The fat-soluble vitamins, A, D, E, and K, are stored in the body for long periods of time and generally pose a greater risk for toxicity when consumed in excess than water-soluble vitamins. Eating a normal, well-balanced diet will not lead to toxicity in otherwise healthy individuals. However, taking vitamin supplements that contain megadoses of vitamins A, D, E and K may lead to toxicity. The body only needs small amounts of any vitamin.
http://www.ext.colostate.edu/pubs/foodnut/093...

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#52 Feb 10, 2014
Aziya Shines wrote:
physicians should use caution in supplementing vitamin D levels in blacks -- especially if they do not have weak bones or other reasons to take this vitamin -- until the effects of supplementing vitamin D on blood vessels and heart disease are better understood.
The bottom line is that racial differences in calcium handling are seen and black and white patients have differing risk for bone and heart disease. We should more clearly determine the effects of supplementing vitamin D in black patients with low levels based on existing criteria and should not assume that the effects of supplementation will be the same between the races."
Great Information! This is very important because many articles have been released stating Blacks are MORE deficient but the articles FAIL to mention BLKs actually benefit MORE from Vitamin D absorption regardless if we have lower levels than Caucasians.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#55 Feb 11, 2014
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
No the active form of vitamin d which is calcitriol should be measured that is what's converted to the hormone and transformed to different organs.
Let me know when you graduate from Wikipedia
No, you don't get a good reading. You have to test the intermediate.

I wasn't relying on Wikipedia, just using it to illustrate. I know more about this than you do, and all by my own research, not the gated community snob trash you worship. I only discuss this informally, not the rich white snob trash way you worship. Maybe some day you will learn to think for yourself.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#56 Feb 11, 2014
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. I read books real books by blk scholars if I listened to you and your western science I would have no problem with what you've been quoting from Wikipedia.
No you read gated community snob trash and establishment lies. I think for myself. ALL establishment science is wrong.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#57 Feb 11, 2014
KIP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking to someone who says cigarette smoking has health benefits and claims they've never seen a Muslim before, even though it lives in Los Angeles.
Just givin' you a heads up.
BS. I never lived in California, never met a Muslim, and never once said their were health benefits to smoking.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#58 Feb 11, 2014
Redefined wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Information! This is very important because many articles have been released stating Blacks are MORE deficient but the articles FAIL to mention BLKs actually benefit MORE from Vitamin D absorption regardless if we have lower levels than Caucasians.
Again, anyone with half a brain would know that. Ever hear of the parathyroid? While it has adapted to prevent bone loss, BP are still deficient when living in the US.

And this absorption crap is pseudoscience, probably paid off by a racist Black lobby to attach WP.

That other idiot is too stupid to figure out things on its own without being a slave to other people's writings. We WP can function alone, but BP have a sick need to socialize all the time and give into group think and hive mentality.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#59 Feb 11, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. I never lived in California, never met a Muslim, and never once said their were health benefits to smoking.
ph**k off..........

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#60 Feb 11, 2014
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again. I read books real books by blk scholars if I listened to you and your western science I would have no problem with what you've been quoting from Wikipedia.
Folk science is the correct stuff, not the corporate government lies. I only quoted what was convenient and to get the correct names. 25 hydroxyvitamin D3 is the only useful one to test. That is your reserve.

I don't know why you are too stupid to speak informally, think for yourself, and speak without quoting others. You are too weak and have to have a gang to think for you.

We are here to discuss this topic INFORMALLY and you hijacked it with your snobbishness and lies. We were using our views of science to socialize, and you have to use to to lord over others and attack them. People like you are what holds science back, and you could do the world a favor by leaving it.

I will go back to posting using my style, and you had better stop interfering.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#61 Feb 11, 2014
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there's that much difference in the ambitions and goals between sexes. Anyway, in today's economy, the chances are that the woman is the primary provider. Sounds like a contradiction, but I do appreciate your view of language and how it should be used. Sounds to me like Post Graduate Studies.
Actually there are such differences, and women being forced to be wage earners doesn't mean they live vicariously through their job as most guys do. A male ego depends on it, while for women, it is a way to connect and socialize. It was you who twisted a mere IDEA, not a goal into thinking I was actually starting a site. Your masculinity caused you to refuse to see the words I used to show it was a weak suggestion. Most men have the habit of removing uncertainty where someone deliberately placed it and thus changing the meaning. Male and female brains and souls are very different.

I am a pioneer of sorts in a number of things, like my ideas about language use, to my ideas about what true science is, to ideas about power, ideas about gender, and how people should relate to each other. In may ways, I have traditional views. I see IR romance, gay relationships, premarital sex, adultery, etc. as wrong. I believe the only reason to do something for another is because it is right and not expecting anything in return. Many WP will help others for no reason nor expectation, just being nice and doing what God might expect, not to get anything.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#62 Feb 11, 2014
Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
<quoted text>ph**k off..........
My, what an educated vocabulary.
Stag_R_Lee

Scottsdale, AZ

#63 Feb 11, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there are such differences, and women being forced to be wage earners doesn't mean they live vicariously through their job as most guys do. A male ego depends on it, while for women, it is a way to connect and socialize. It was you who twisted a mere IDEA, not a goal into thinking I was actually starting a site. Your masculinity caused you to refuse to see the words I used to show it was a weak suggestion. Most men have the habit of removing uncertainty where someone deliberately placed it and thus changing the meaning. Male and female brains and souls are very different.
I am a pioneer of sorts in a number of things, like my ideas about language use, to my ideas about what true science is, to ideas about power, ideas about gender, and how people should relate to each other. In may ways, I have traditional views. I see IR romance, gay relationships, premarital sex, adultery, etc. as wrong. I believe the only reason to do something for another is because it is right and not expecting anything in return. Many WP will help others for no reason nor expectation, just being nice and doing what God might expect, not to get anything.
The differences is in perception. Women are actively fighting (today) on the battlefield and they are as good and as devoted to their assigned task as men. Yes, there is procreative specialization, but in terms of aspirations, work ethic and willingness to see a task through women are equal if not superior to men. By the way, a woman now runs General Motors and another runs the Federal Reserve. Three are on the USSC, and if Hillary runs, there will be a woman as POTUS. Women deserve our respect for their competence; not only because they are good moms or more sensitive.(I don't believe in abortion, but that's another question.)
.
With respect to helping others, you need to look at reality. Heretofore, the U.S. and European power structure has helped themselves. Daily, minerals and timber and fish stocks are being gobbled up by U.S. and European corporations. It's called imperialism.
.
Westerners then go on expeditions to the same countries. Men and women participate in sex tourism, eco tourism and other forms of extravagance --all at the expense of the dominated nation. The food you eat may come from slave labor, the clothes on your back, the car you drive and the house you live in: all produced in whole or in part by someone working for slave wages in a foreign country and many of those workers are women.
.
At the same time, folks here in the U.S. are whining about giving a Black or an immigrant $140 bucks for food stamps.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#64 Feb 11, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, anyone with half a brain would know that. Ever hear of the parathyroid? While it has adapted to prevent bone loss, BP are still deficient when living in the US.
And this absorption crap is pseudoscience, probably paid off by a racist Black lobby to attach WP.
That other idiot is too stupid to figure out things on its own without being a slave to other people's writings. We WP can function alone, but BP have a sick need to socialize all the time and give into group think and hive mentality.
Vitamin D is a Fat-Soluble Vitamin. Many health articles state Fat-Soluble Vitamins are stored for long periods of time and we only need small amounts to avoid toxicity while scientific articles and studies state supplements are recommended for these same Vitamins due to low Vitamin D levels. Once your levels are sufficient, you wouldn't need to spend the same amount of time in the sun unless you remain out of the sun for a long period of time. The articles are written as if darker skin is unable to reach sufficient levels naturally hence the need for supplements. Those who are unable to utilize Vitamin D after sun exposure need the supplements.

“100%”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#65 Feb 11, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, anyone with half a brain would know that. Ever hear of the parathyroid? While it has adapted to prevent bone loss, BP are still deficient when living in the US.
And this absorption crap is pseudoscience, probably paid off by a racist Black lobby to attach WP.
That other idiot is too stupid to figure out things on its own without being a slave to other people's writings. We WP can function alone, but BP have a sick need to socialize all the time and give into group think and hive mentality.
Another thing I've learned is obesity and other medical conditions can lead to Vitamin D deficiency. These issues must also be addressed before releasing articles stating darker skinned are more deficient in Vitamin D.

“The Spotted Girl News Network”

Level 8

Since: Apr 09

Spotted World

#66 Feb 11, 2014
Stag_R_Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
The differences is in perception. Women are actively fighting (today) on the battlefield and they are as good and as devoted to their assigned task as men. Yes, there is procreative specialization, but in terms of aspirations, work ethic and willingness to see a task through women are equal if not superior to men. By the way, a woman now runs General Motors and another runs the Federal Reserve. Three are on the USSC, and if Hillary runs, there will be a woman as POTUS. Women deserve our respect for their competence; not only because they are good moms or more sensitive.(I don't believe in abortion, but that's another question.)
.
With respect to helping others, you need to look at reality. Heretofore, the U.S. and European power structure has helped themselves. Daily, minerals and timber and fish stocks are being gobbled up by U.S. and European corporations. It's called imperialism.
.
Westerners then go on expeditions to the same countries. Men and women participate in sex tourism, eco tourism and other forms of extravagance --all at the expense of the dominated nation. The food you eat may come from slave labor, the clothes on your back, the car you drive and the house you live in: all produced in whole or in part by someone working for slave wages in a foreign country and many of those workers are women.
.
At the same time, folks here in the U.S. are whining about giving a Black or an immigrant $140 bucks for food stamps.
It is not about perception. Men and women have different brains. I'd rather not discuss anything with those believing otherwise. Studies have proven brain differences, and the existence of transsexual persons, not mere transgenders, also proves this. Genuine TSs, not crossdressers or other TGs have a difference in the BSt-C region of the amygdala from men and are the same as other women there. Men and women show up different on EEG tests and CT scans. So ditch the stupid feminist gender relativity notion - it doesn't fly with me or any truly educated, self-thinker who is not a part of the establishment "science" who was bought off years ago by the militant feminist lobby. A lot of female vs. male thing is really inborn, but scared feminist lobbies have a problem with such research.

Women only fight because they are expected to do so and are being brainwashed against their natures. It is damaging to their souls and their more empathetic natures. Men are the most violent sex, under normal situations. If women were meant by nature to fight in combat, they would not need to be trained harder than men, and they would not need protection from rape on the base. Except in prison, men are only about 1/5 as likely to rape other men in comparison to women.

The specialization is in abilities, socialization, and inner needs. They are different or nobody would "change sex." What is your race? Black men I know tend to think women and men are the same inside, when they have vastly different needs, desires, understandings, and souls. Most men who downplay the differences do so for predatory reasons. Those who downplay the differences are really raping the souls of women and their uniqueness, and the special place in society that we need and deserve.

I don't support abortion either. The problem there again is society brainwashing them to want sex at the same level that men do - particularly men who had no father in the home and who are single (they don't want a wife because their "father" didn't have one either)- so they are insecure and need sex like a drug. And women are brainwashed to go along, though they naturally have relationship needs more than sexual ones.

It is not about giving a Black or immigrant that money, but giving ANYONE who is too sorry to work legally that money. Calling it anti-Black is just a manipulation to shame the government to give them money to be lazy or spend on bad things.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Buroc Millhouse O... 1,206,948
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 7 min Gargantos 122,759
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Ben YISRAEL 112,594
Scum Henry Kissinger's Quote 9 min ROMPER STOMPER 9
Why Whites can use the "N" word 18 min trish_b 62
Biracial IS NOT black 19 min I Mixed Cocoa l 490
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 33 min Ingwe Temujin 32,052
More from around the web