Why are black women so desperate for dating outside their race and racemixing!?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 88
Next Last
Brampton

Toronto, Canada

#1 Nov 4, 2010
its annoying

“Hey girrrrrl”

Since: Oct 10

Manor, TX

#2 Nov 4, 2010
I actually dated someone from your town outside my race. How odd you should show up on this forum.

“Love”

Level 1

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

#3 Nov 4, 2010
Brampton wrote:
its annoying
Lol. No its not..... I think there's something in the water because I used to honestly love bm and only want to date them and have cute black kids, now that doesn't even phase me. Its more selfish because I wanted a black Guy in college like me so I could have a good, black FAMILY with black kids that had two educated, non poor/nonghetto parents. Then I realized many bw want the same thing, and few black men do at all. I don't think bm care about improving things in the black community through personal hard work. But if they get it, they suddenly turn their backs on the black community and date non bw for silly reasons.

I'm not bashing, just being honest. I meet non black guys who are great, so why not date them? I think many bw now feel the same way. Besides, for me, my family is multicultural and NOT mainstream aa culture, my future kids will learn Creole culture, the south, but probably be light with blue green eyes and light hair like my dad. I used to want blacker looking kids but I think I'm heading towards keeping my family mixed. Haha.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 4, 2010
everyone loves chocolate wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. No its not..... I think there's something in the water because I used to honestly love bm and only want to date them and have cute black kids, now that doesn't even phase me. Its more selfish because I wanted a black Guy in college like me so I could have a good, black FAMILY with black kids that had two educated, non poor/nonghetto parents. Then I realized many bw want the same thing, and few black men do at all. I don't think bm care about improving things in the black community through personal hard work. But if they get it, they suddenly turn their backs on the black community and date non bw for silly reasons.
I'm not bashing, just being honest. I meet non black guys who are great, so why not date them? I think many bw now feel the same way. Besides, for me, my family is multicultural and NOT mainstream aa culture, my future kids will learn Creole culture, the south, but probably be light with blue green eyes and light hair like my dad. I used to want blacker looking kids but I think I'm heading towards keeping my family mixed. Haha.
Why can't bw just give brothers they NORMALLY overlook a chance, like short brothers. Some of us are dying for sistahs just to open the doors of chance slightly...

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 4, 2010
Brampton wrote:
its annoying
well the media gave aaw and excuse to openly express their white supremacist mindset. and that's basically what your getting. i actually think it's good that aam are finally seeing aaw for what they really are and are no longer confused about where the hostility and attitude is coming from. you see it's not the aaw who dates/marries wm that you have to worry about. it's the aaw who's a closet white supremicist that ends up "settling" for a bm, that's the problem. because she's likely going to cause you and your children all kinds of problems as her mind is oriented in such a way that she can never really love or respect a bm or anything black.
the cold reality for aam that i hope he comes to recognize sooner than later is that he has never had his own women. this is your history as a conquered people and as a consequence of the legacy of slavery and jim crow, that relationship will never work.
but the good news is that aa are only 4% of the worldwide black population. i would encourage aam to take advantage of this fact and expand you options internationally. as i believe most aam do want a strong black family and a successful black community.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#6 Nov 4, 2010
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
well the media gave aaw and excuse to openly express their white supremacist mindset. and that's basically what your getting. i actually think it's good that aam are finally seeing aaw for what they really are and are no longer confused about where the hostility and attitude is coming from. you see it's not the aaw who dates/marries wm that you have to worry about. it's the aaw who's a closet white supremicist that ends up "settling" for a bm, that's the problem. because she's likely going to cause you and your children all kinds of problems as her mind is oriented in such a way that she can never really love or respect a bm or anything black.
the cold reality for aam that i hope he comes to recognize sooner than later is that he has never had his own women. this is your history as a conquered people and as a consequence of the legacy of slavery and jim crow, that relationship will never work.
but the good news is that aa are only 4% of the worldwide black population. i would encourage aam to take advantage of this fact and expand you options internationally. as i believe most aam do want a strong black family and a successful black community.
bullshitz. as most all of your post are.

what man in the whole wide world would suggest men of his kind give their woman up for another?

thats not a man another woman should even think of getting with.

you want so bad to seriously hook up with an HOA woman but they not only wouldn't have you for nothing they actually hate you!

and thats what you get, cause you hate yourelf.

just keep trying to stick black men on another group of women who actually have their own men who love them. you'll forever be the laughing stock among them.

you think some other group of women would actually take on you and your likes after they have witnessed the state of what they see as your own women? are you crazy??

until you learn to respect and want your own women the world will never respect or WANT you.

nobody wants you, other then AA women, american black man... nobody but big, bucktooth becky, gold diggin susie, curious beth and a few other rare exceptions.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

louisiana

#7 Nov 4, 2010
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't bw just give brothers they NORMALLY overlook a chance, like short brothers. Some of us are dying for sistahs just to open the doors of chance slightly...
i been planning on buying me a 12 guage...i'll let you know.

“Love”

Level 1

Beach Bunny <3

#8 Nov 4, 2010
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhhh haha well I actually don't know many black guys at all, which is weird since most of my girl friends are black. I saw a really short black Guy the other day though, lol, maybe it was you. Ill be sure to pay them more attention in the future. Keeping you in mind of course, lol.

Idk if you're being serious on here, but you sure are persistent.
menessa

Kingsland, GA

#9 Nov 4, 2010
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they? Well could you please explain why out of the 35% of bm who are married, 22% married in 2008 to nonbw. No its black women who wanted and loved bm and actually bw are the last on the totem pole to date out. You are trying to have a pity party but you can stop with the lies as I know bw who would rather die alone than to date outside their race. How can you say bm want successful black family when the majority don't wont to marry and many who do marry outside their race.

“PROSPERITY”

Level 1

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 4, 2010
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to work on your game

FLOYD MAYWETHER IS FINE!!

2PAC WAS FINE

Nelly is alright looking to me...

Its soo many fine shorter bm,you are really not bringing anything else, I mean one of my brothers is 5'7 & he pulls them all the time...you must not be doing something right.

And I really dont like ir,but if bw will not date u because of your height then why not try dating out?

You make it as if only bw would not date short men,I know some nonbw who dont like short men either,but I know some who really could care less if ur short.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#11 Nov 5, 2010
innocentprincess7 wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to work on your game
FLOYD MAYWETHER IS FINE!!
2PAC WAS FINE
Nelly is alright looking to me...
Its soo many fine shorter bm,you are really not bringing anything else, I mean one of my brothers is 5'7 & he pulls them all the time...you must not be doing something right.
And I really dont like ir,but if bw will not date u because of your height then why not try dating out?
You make it as if only bw would not date short men,I know some nonbw who dont like short men either,but I know some who really could care less if ur short.
They are all like 5'7! Real short! <rolls eyes> I am like 5'2.

Level 8

Location hidden

#12 Nov 5, 2010
menessa wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they? Well could you please explain why out of the 35% of bm who are married, 22% married in 2008 to nonbw. No its black women who wanted and loved bm and actually bw are the last on the totem pole to date out. You are trying to have a pity party but you can stop with the lies as I know bw who would rather die alone than to date outside their race. How can you say bm want successful black family when the majority don't wont to marry and many who do marry outside their race.
relationships, marriage, and the home is the domain of the woman. when you consider the lack of marriage, and ir marriage you shouldn't look any further than yourself. are you not capable of forming a meaningful relationship with a man? and if you're in one and have been for say over a year and aren't contemplating marriage then there's something very wrong with you. but you see marriage really isn't a priority for most aaw. they're quite happy cohabitating, or engaging in serial monogamy or just being promiscuous. the stigma of oow died fast, and the attitude among aaw that children don't need a father was and is very pervasive. remember the single black mother is a sign of the BW's strength, right! smdh!!
women define the quality, condition, and makeup of their home. when you want marriage you get it, but not when you're a 40yo ex-chicken head with 3 kids by 3 different men, and been used up like toilet paper since the age of 14. try getting aaw to self-reflect and accept responsibility and see how far that gets you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#13 Nov 5, 2010
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
bullshitz. as most all of your post are.
what man in the whole wide world would suggest men of his kind give their woman up for another?
thats not a man another woman should even think of getting with.
you want so bad to seriously hook up with an HOA woman but they not only wouldn't have you for nothing they actually hate you!
and thats what you get, cause you hate yourelf.
just keep trying to stick black men on another group of women who actually have their own men who love them. you'll forever be the laughing stock among them.
you think some other group of women would actually take on you and your likes after they have witnessed the state of what they see as your own women? are you crazy??
until you learn to respect and want your own women the world will never respect or WANT you.
nobody wants you, other then AA women, american black man... nobody but big, bucktooth becky, gold diggin susie, curious beth and a few other rare exceptions.
the aam has never had his own woman.
Keepin It Movin

Morehead City, NC

#14 Nov 5, 2010
GENDER WAR!!!

And another troll done started it!!!

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#15 Nov 5, 2010
you cant say its DESPERATION loooool your sooooo dumb....if you can call it desperation..give me 5 reasons why and il give you 10 explaining why its not XD

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Ann Arbor

#16 Nov 5, 2010
Brampton wrote:
its annoying
Black men don't do this? Um check your facts, blk males date/marry out more that blk women. So if you going to have diarrhea of the brain, at least be fair about it.

“Hey girrrrrl”

Since: Oct 10

Manor, TX

#17 Nov 5, 2010
Lisa-Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men don't do this? Um check your facts, blk males date/marry out more that blk women. So if you going to have diarrhea of the brain, at least be fair about it.
He/she lives in Canada. The black population is different there though. The highest black population in Canada are immigrants from the Carribbean and usually identify with their nationality rather than black canadian or african american. I dated a Jamaican girl from his/her town and their ideals and culture are different than the average AA.
Lolita

Bronx, NY

#18 Nov 5, 2010
I refuse to make a comment on this.
Rock stAr chick

Toronto, Canada

#19 Nov 5, 2010
Ilikehugs wrote:
<quoted text>
He/she lives in Canada. The black population is different there though. The highest black population in Canada are immigrants from the Carribbean and usually identify with their nationality rather than black canadian or african american. I dated a Jamaican girl from his/her town and their ideals and culture are different than the average AA.
We have black canadian blacks from the slave trade ansestory too, not just caribbean, which im proud to be apart of both
Rock stAr chick

Toronto, Canada

#20 Nov 5, 2010
anyhow to answer this quesion on the forum, nothing wrong with dating outside ure race, its all about love and repect which most black ppl dont have for each other, but thats besides the point, some bm in america are lacking the level of what a good man should be, there are a number of them in prison, have mutiple baby mamma drama, drug dealing, lack of education, gay, unemployed, have bad attitude, etc. I have mad love for the ones who do not embody this lifestyle as i know there r good bm out there. I wud not trade my bf for no one, becuz he treats me good and for someone to say that bw are desperate is on crack, why is it that black woman have such a high rate of being single, becuz some want bm and cant find much becuz of the reasons ive metioned also the fact that some bm are into other races, so why cant a bw do that
why cant we be happy and just live our lives with a man who will repect us dispite of race. Thank God I live in such a country that is not so ignorant when it comes IR. So if bw are looking for love and feels its hard to find from bm, try and date outside ure race.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 88
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Africa... 3 min just wondering 23
I'm sick of this Tme from Germany trashing the US 3 min Eno Otu 10
Who is black and who is white here? 4 min just wondering 12
Crime rises in Baltimore as cops are afraid to ... 6 min freddie47 16
why do white people hate other races so much 7 min Bam 386
WHY are BLACKS committing SUICIDE (Jun '10) 7 min just wondering 346
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Realtime 1,232,452
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 16 min Ben YISRAEL 120,524
Why does bicuriousnow troll as a white person 19 min Big Knob 10
All women prefer white men 37 min T-BOS 4,635