Foreign affairs and the Nation of Isl...

Foreign affairs and the Nation of Islam's global mission

There are 1 comment on the Final Call story from Mar 26, 2014, titled Foreign affairs and the Nation of Islam's global mission. In it, Final Call reports that:

When you read press reports about the Nation of Islam, the reports are generally framed in the context of U.S. domestic issues.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Final Call.

Warner

Dublin, Ireland

#1 Mar 26, 2014
I don't understand why Muslims are absorbing apostate Islam. The Quran states that there is no prophet after Mohammad but this Farrakhan is teaching something different and getting approval.

I personally believe that God will send Prophets until the end of time, but there can only be Prophets who are sent to the Jewish Nation who are Jewish and Prophets arising from the Christian Faith who will only proclaim Jesus Christ as the Truth of God and the Word of God. Also, thinking about that, any Prophet sent to the Jewish people from God will also proclaim Jesus and if he/she does not then they are not from God.

As for Farrakhan, and the Nation of Islam, Jesus is not up in the Sky in a big space ship wheel contraption! Jesus will not be coming down out of a space ship. This is ridiculous! Muslims should not believe it and Christians should not believe it!

If any Prophets are sent to Muslims then if they proclaim Jesus as the Saviour then they will have come from God but if they don't do so, then they have not come from God. Farrakhan is not a Muslim Prophet and his message of an alien type invasion is untruthful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min flack 1,601,375
BLACKS and SKIN CANCER (Sep '10) 2 min No doubt 63
I hope this world dies. (Nov '11) 3 min fff 45
The truth about white people/their secrets and ... (Mar '15) 10 min Mr Lee 91
Gay Is The New Jew, Not The New Black (May '09) 14 min AIPAC is evil 3
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 26 min Mr Lee 16
Thx appreciation thread. 37 min Mr Lee 10
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 54 min Mr Lee 44
Nighur decapitates puppy because it soiled the ... 1 hr Mr Lee 19
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,580