HANNIBAL BARCA: A caucasian Phoenicia...

HANNIBAL BARCA: A caucasian Phoenician leader from Carthage?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Americana

Portland, OR

#1 Oct 19, 2008
I came across this video on youtube titled:

"The Phoenicians Were Caucasian"

I just needed to share this video with all of you black Americans because the Carthaginian leader "Hannibal Barca" is depicted on this video as 100% caucasian looking man as well as the ancient Phoenicians of Lebanon. His race is a controversial subject but let's be open-minded and accept him as a descendant of the caucasian people of Lebanon known as the Phoenicians.

Before you leave any comments please watch these 2 videos on youtube first:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch...

Americana

Portland, OR

#2 Oct 19, 2008
Do you black people agree that Hannibal Barca was caucasian as his Phoenician ancestors from Lebanon?

Level 2

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#3 Oct 19, 2008
Americana wrote:
I just needed to share this video with all of you black Americans because the Carthaginian leader "Hannibal Barca" is depicted on this video as 100% caucasian looking man as well as the ancient Phoenicians of Lebanon. His race is a controversial subject but let's be open-minded and accept him as a descendant of the caucasian people of Lebanon known as the Phoenicians.
You may be right but don't be suprised if you see a film with Danny Glover portraying him. Thats what goes for politically correct these days

bozino
Level 6

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5 Oct 19, 2008
Negroes will never accept the fact that Hannibal was a Caucasion. If you were a Negro, would you accept it?? Of course not. Just imagine what it must be like to be a part of that race that is despised the world over. You would desperately search for some link to humanity too. You would do anything possible to convince other people that you taught the world everything. This is nothing more than an elaborate defense mechanism designed to compensate for their lack of contributions to humanity. They do the same thing with Egypt. Perhaps we should just throw the poor things a bone and tell them that they were all Negroes in North Africa. The problem is we all know that they will never shut up. If we say North Africa was Negro, then they will start telling us the Greeks were Negroes. Then the Romans were Negroes. Many already claim that Persians were Negroes. Eventually they will claim that the Vikings from Scandinavia were Negroes!!! I guess the Japanese and the Koreans are going to be placed under scrutiny next. I just can not wait to hear their hustle on how they are Negroes!! My God they are entertaining are they not???

Since: Jul 08

#6 Oct 19, 2008
bozino wrote:
Negroes will never accept the fact that Hannibal was a Caucasion. If you were a Negro, would you accept it?? Of course not. Just imagine what it must be like to be a part of that race that is despised the world over. You would desperately search for some link to humanity too. You would do anything possible to convince other people that you taught the world everything. This is nothing more than an elaborate defense mechanism designed to compensate for their lack of contributions to humanity. They do the same thing with Egypt. Perhaps we should just throw the poor things a bone and tell them that they were all Negroes in North Africa. The problem is we all know that they will never shut up. If we say North Africa was Negro, then they will start telling us the Greeks were Negroes. Then the Romans were Negroes. Many already claim that Persians were Negroes. Eventually they will claim that the Vikings from Scandinavia were Negroes!!! I guess the Japanese and the Koreans are going to be placed under scrutiny next. I just can not wait to hear their hustle on how they are Negroes!! My God they are entertaining are they not???
I have already seen Blacks claim that Vikings were Black.
Americana

Portland, OR

#7 Oct 19, 2008
Mr Giblets, I wonder why they think ancient white civilizations and even Hannibal Barca was part of their black history?
Rubber

UK

#8 Oct 19, 2008
Americana wrote:
elated
I thought that Carthage was originally a Greek colony anyway.

bozino
Level 6

Location hidden

#9 Oct 19, 2008
I Am LLL wrote:
<quoted text>
I have already seen Blacks claim that Vikings were Black.
Mon Dieu, Then it is only a matter of time before they go to work on the Northeast Asians. Nothing is sacred to these people.
Americana

Portland, OR

#10 Oct 19, 2008
Rubber, Carthage was founded by a Lebanese princess from Tyre in 814 B.C.

Greeks and Romans had nothing to do with the foundation of Carthage.

I use (Lebanese and Phoenician) for the same caucasian race of Lebanon.
Americana

Portland, OR

#11 Oct 19, 2008
Bozino lmao I believe so too
mr Giblets

UK

#12 Oct 19, 2008
Americana wrote:
Mr Giblets, I wonder why they think ancient white civilizations and even Hannibal Barca was part of their black history?
because they swallow any nonsense from bogus black "professors" and use youtube as an encyclopedia.

Since: Oct 07

chicago

#13 Oct 19, 2008
lmao

caucasian phoenicians...right..

phoenicians were navigators and caucasians thought the world was flat...
fnord

Tempe, AZ

#14 Oct 19, 2008
Morrison73 wrote:
lmao
And so it begins. The kneegers will now rush in to prove Hanibal was an African prince.
Americana

Portland, OR

#15 Oct 19, 2008
mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>because they swallow any nonsense from bogus black "professors" and use youtube as an encyclopedia.
Mr Giblets, the sad part is, black Africans have no history :(

So they will eventually paint George Washington one day as a black man as well.
Americana

Portland, OR

#16 Oct 19, 2008
Morrison73 wrote:
lmao
Morrison, according to the youtube video the Phoencians were caucasian people from Lebanon.
Americana

Portland, OR

#17 Oct 19, 2008
Rubber wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought that Carthage was originally a Greek colony anyway.
Rubber, the Phoenicians colonized Carthage around 814 B.C. under the leadership of a Lebanese Queen from Tyre by the name of Queen Dido.

Since: May 08

Stockholm

#19 Oct 20, 2008
Caucasian?

As far as I know, Hannibal was a semite.

“Not African, we're Orginal!”

The World

#20 Oct 20, 2008
The existence of a people called Phoenicians is as real as ancient Egyptians being white Caucasians.
voteforobama

AOL

#21 Oct 20, 2008
EriWK wrote:
Caucasian?
As far as I know, Hannibal was a semite.
are you saying hannibal barca was a jew or hebrew?
voteforobama

AOL

#22 Oct 20, 2008
i believe the phoenicians weren't semites but a caucasian race originated from europe

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,564,361
mexicans are better than negros they work hard ... (Nov '15) 6 min THISISOURCOUNTRY 56
White jokes! 6 min Cubbyfan 32
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 15 min Rich stars of the... 28
Crakkka jokes 16 min CubbyFan 11
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 32 min Evelyn 797
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 36 min Chalotte 64
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 3 hr CheifMac 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 3 hr good bye chester 48
More from around the web