Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan wan...

Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan wants to rebuild Detroit; he'll meet City Council, speak at church

There are 801 comments on the MLive.com story from May 15, 2013, titled Nation of Islam's Louis Farrakhan wants to rebuild Detroit; he'll meet City Council, speak at church. In it, MLive.com reports that:

Minister Louis Farrakhan, leader of The Nation of Islam, is expected to be in Detroit this week to meet Detroit City Council Members and speak at Fellowship Chapel on the city's west side.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Seeker

Lowell, MA

#210 May 25, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
During a visit to Baltimore several years ago, Katleen Cleaver gave a talk, in in part of her talk she read from once secret FBI files which revealed that J. Edgar Hoover was more worreid about Black Panther PROGRAMS (free breakfast, clinics, housing cooperative and political education) than about the guns they sometimes carried.
Where did they get the money from to offer these programs? The great jobs they had? The great businesses that they ran? Donations from rich black people? I think that we both know the answer to this question.
reality is a crutch

Nashua, NH

#211 May 26, 2013
Yo your louieness

Is it racism when a black shoots & kills or just wounds another black person?

Since blacks are constantly shooting killing and wounding other blacks and muslims keep killing muslims in the silly suni vs shite thing they have going on for a thousand years can that be called racism ??

Just trying to get my definitions right so when you start babbling in ebonics about the outrageous racism in this country I want to understand what you babbling about.

I hope both groups keep up the good work they have been doing.
Panafrican

Macomb, MI

#212 May 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
And you even mentioned Newton in your post, and yet you never even recognized his first law of motion
The first law of Newton is the law of inertia. It is about an object at rest that will remain at rest or coninue on a traight path. This law is nothing but a particular case of the fundamental principle of dymanics ( newton's second law F= mA ). Let's prove why .
Acceleration A is the derivative of the velocity, which itself is the derivative of the position vector.

So if there is no unbalanced force acting upon the object , mA=0
hence A = 0 because we suppose that mass m is not zero ( this could be false to some limnit in quantum mechanics )
Now if A =0 that means the velocity must be constant. Consequently if velocity is constant, the position must be linear with respect to time. Q.E.D ( Latin for "what was to be proven").

Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, I asked you the most basic Physics question anybody could ask anyone. It's called Newton's first law of motion and you should have recognized it right away and even gave it it's proper title. You are what's called a "poser". I suggested that people read more engineering, accounting, computer science and other books, and the first thing you try to come out with is some of the most abstract aspects of Physics that someone could. That was the first clue that you are merely a "poser". I never suggested that people should read more Physics because there are very little jobs for that, but you didn't understand what I was saying and your "poser" google research exposed thatAny Physics 101 student would have recognized this right away and would have said that an object stays in motion forever unless there is a force to stop it, and would have even been able to quote the author of this idea and the actual law of the author. Instead, you asked a whole bunch of questions to me. My question was a setup to see whether you were the real thing, or a google "poser", and you failed miserably.
You remind me of the kid that tells his teacher that Martians ate his homework and the kid can't figure out why his teacher doesn't believe him. I'm sure you will have all sorts of "no fair" complaints about this, but any real Physicist or even any Physics 101 student would have answered this immediately and even quoted who created this law. And that's EXACTLY why I asked you this question, in order to expose your clear attempt at deception and misrepresentation of yourself. And again, you failed miserably, poser. You can google anything that you want, but you don't even have any common sense to see what I was clearly doing.

Listen dummy, the time an object remains in space depends on at least three things:
1.the magnitude of its initial velociy,
2. the angle of inclination of its velocity, and
3. the height from which the object was thrown.

You even do not understand that there is an "escape speed" FROM ANY PLANET. With an initial speed greater than this " escape speed", your object may not fall back on earth but escape to space FOR EVER. This means the time an object remains in space can well be INFINITE.Therefore the question you asked is not well-defined ( IT IS DUMB)! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?

EVEN WORSE,you don't get that there is no basic question in Physics but rather misleading simplified versions( bad physics)that make things look trivial whereas they are not.

You also do not get the fact that empiricism( domain of experimental science) has a lot of limitations although it can well be the beginning of knowledge. That is one reason why mathematical-physics is the best way to go when it comes to narrowing down the facts.

Again read books about epistemology so that you can understand the limitation of knowledge.
This been said there is no need to discuss with someone who went to a neighbordhood school where he was fed with ragots about Black.

Have a nice day!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#213 May 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did they get the money from to offer these programs? The great jobs they had? The great businesses that they ran? Donations from rich black people? I think that we both know the answer to this question.
From sympathizers both within and external to the Black commmuity. In fact, some well heeled Black folk did contribute. some well of white sympathizers also contributed. Mainy from the Black community at large.
Naturally, they also raised funds, as does every organization.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#214 May 26, 2013
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
The first law of Newton is the law of inertia. It is about an object at rest that will remain at rest or coninue on a traight path. This law is nothing but a particular case of the fundamental principle of dymanics ( newton's second law F= mA ).
I know. It was a simple question. And that's what you should have answered the first time. you should have said it's Newton's first law of physics where an object can stay in motion forever until a force stops or alters this motion. That's why I asked you whether it was minutes, days, years. It was a set up. And you don't even pay attention to the spell checker here. There are red lines all throughout the stuff you type.
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's prove why .
Who cares, my initial statement was that people should read more books about Engineering, Computer Science, Accounting, Finance, Law.... than Black History. Go back and read it. And you respond with advanced Physics. How many jobs are there in that? How is that going to help people more than reading Black History? And I still can't be sure whether you are merely googling all of this or not, but I don't care.
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen dummy, the time an object remains in space depends on at least three things:
1.the magnitude of its initial velociy,
2. the angle of inclination of its velocity, and
3. the height from which the object was thrown.
The height at which it is thrown? That's gravity. That's a force acting upon it. Again, it was a very simple question.
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
You even do not understand that there is an "escape speed" FROM ANY PLANET.{/QUOTE]

That's Keynesian concedts used for satellites, and I'm not even a Physicist but I know that.

[QUOTE who="Panafrican"] <quoted text>
With an initial speed greater than this " escape speed", your object may not fall back on earth but escape to space FOR EVER.
No kidding. And I'm not even a Physicist. Are you?
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
This means the time an object remains in space can well be INFINITE.Therefore the question you asked is not well-defined ( IT IS DUMB)! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?
All that you had to do is to say the basics of the law. An object will stay in motion forever unless it is acted upon by other forces. But you didn't recognize the simplicity of the question, when I even said it was the most simple Physics question one could ask. And it is.
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
EVEN WORSE,you don't get that there is no basic question in Physics
Sure there is.
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
but rather misleading simplified versions
You shouldn't have felt mislead at all. It was the most basic, simple question someone could ask.
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
( bad physics)that make things look trivial whereas they are not.
There was a very simple answer to my question.
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
You also do not get the fact that empiricism( domain of experimental science) has a lot of limitations although it can well be the beginning of knowledge.
I understand that.
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
That is one reason why mathematical-physics is the best way to go when it comes to narrowing down the facts.
Which facts? What are facts?
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
Again read books about epistemology so that you can understand the limitation of knowledge.
I already understand that. Heisenberg alluded to this. And I'm not even a Physicist.
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#215 May 26, 2013
By the way, PanMan, let's move to Philosophy. Why are we supposed to think that we exist? That's another one of the most simple questions one can ask. You quoted Philosophers. And again, I never even brought that up just like I never brought Physics up.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#216 May 26, 2013
Basil Muhammad wrote:
This is no surprise as it's a natural progression towards Michigan becoming the first Islamic State in the US.
Overseas oil dollars will flow into this depressed economy to make it all happen.
The Nation Of Islam aren't really muslims. It's just a racist cult. He is always looking for a chance to swindle gullible black people. You don't see them doing anything to clean up Chicago, where they are supposed to be more than Detroit.
Panafrican

Macomb, MI

#217 May 26, 2013
who="Seeker"
The height at which it is thrown? That's gravity. That's a force acting upon it. Again, it was a very simple question
You have a false understanding of the concepts of physics .Anyway here is what you do not understand:
Height is a scalar with a unit. For instance: 25 feet
or 30 feet above the ground are two different heights.Their unit is a lenght unit ( meter,kilometer, inch, foot, mile etc.) whereas gravity is a vector field.Its magnitude's unit is not a length unit but an acceleration unit (for instance meter per second squared in the MKS system). This unit involves time, unlike the unit of height.
Remember this: Earth's gravity is the constant g and
g = 9.8 meters per second squared.
It can vary slightly at a given height(but is not height) and it also depends on other things such as
1. the universval constant of gravition
2. the mass of Earth and
3. Earth's radius.
We are not going to provide you with some free tutoring.
You have a nice day!
Panafrican

Macomb, MI

#218 May 26, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
The height at which it is thrown? That's gravity. That's a force acting upon it. Again, it was a very simple question
You have a false understanding of the concepts of physics .Anyway here is what you do not understand:

or 30 feet above the ground are two different heights.Their unit is a lenght unit ( meter,kilometer, inch, foot, mile etc.) whereas gravity is a vector field.Its magnitude's unit is not a length unit but an acceleration unit (for instance meter per second squared in the MKS system). This unit involves time, unlike the height unit.

It can vary slightly at a given height(but is not height) and it also depends on other things such as
1. the universval constant of GRAVITATION
2. the mass of Earth and
3. Earth's radius.

Have a nice day!

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#219 May 26, 2013
His net worth is about 3 million, let us see what he can do...
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#220 May 26, 2013
Panafrican wrote:
<quoted text>
or 30 feet above the ground are two different heights.Their unit is a lenght unit ( meter,kilometer, inch, foot, mile etc.) whereas gravity is a vector field.Its magnitude's unit is not a length unit but an acceleration unit (for instance meter per second squared in the MKS system). This unit involves time, unlike the height unit.
1. the universval constant of GRAVITATION
2. the mass of Earth and
3. Earth's radius.
Have a nice day!
Look, this discussion is becoming rather unimportant. This isn't a Physics discussion board. I said that people should read more useful books than black history books, and that probably made you go bullsh!t because you read other books besides black history books, whether you are a real Physicist or not, and I don't know why any real Physicist worth a salt would be posting here.

So congratulations. you read other books. But even if you are a real Physicist, what does that mean to my original point? Because one black man reads Physics, that's suppose to account for the other thirty that don't read any useful books and some can't even speak or write the English language properly? Did you prove my initial statement wrong with one positive example while there are thirty negative examples??

I never said black people couldn't learn, I said they should start learning more useful things than black history. So what have you proven this whole time based on the original point I was making? You've done nothing but waste a lot of time because you wanted to prove an exception. Big deal? Why is one exception supposed to count for thirty non exceptions? Your response was nothing more than an emotional one where you thought you finally got your chance to shine. Again, big deal. If you were more secure in yourself, you wouldn't have even bothered with all of the work you put in. I didn't have to do any work at all. You did, and it was all based on emotions and hurt feelings and a chip on one's shoulder when I was basically stating a true point.

It always seems to come down to defensiveness, anger and emotionalism. Would you like me to call you a genius? Sure I will, if that makes you feel better. Last time I checked, this thread was about the jackass named Farrakhan and my statement that people should read more practical and useful books than black history books, and after all of this bluster from you, my point still stands. I'm a software developer. Would you like me to spout off how much I know about that just to impress everyone? It's ridiculous. I would never bother. But software development books are very practical to read. I taught myself just by books and never even needed a course or professor, and if I wanted to focus on Physics, I could teach myself that as well, but it's not very practical unless one wants to become the best of the best. There's far more work for software developers.
Christian

Hansford, WV

#221 May 28, 2013
Shamma wrote:
<quoted text>Islam is a disgrace to the humanity of the human race.
It is a religion without a moral conscience.

Where ever Muslims migrate too, death and destruction follows.
Lying, rape, robbery, and murder are the laws of Muslims that is written in their mind and heart.

In the mind of Muslims only a Muslim can boast that they are not guilty of sin against their god they call Allah.

All non-Muslims in the mind of a Muslim are guilty of transgressing against their god Allah, and must convert to their religion of Muhammad, or pay a tax to Muslims to live as an inferior low class person. or be killed by Muslims.

Muslims give their loyalty to Muhammad by living their life of Jihad against all non-Muslims.
Your right. They can act peaceful if they want but deep down Muslims are a cancer of society. We have a Muslim president is going to take your guns if you let him. When that happens, the Muslims will behead Christians by the millions in the name of Islam.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#222 May 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
But what does it take to fix it? More money into more poor school systems? Where would that money be going? Down the drain? "Social Engineers" have already tried such things. Will more money solve the problem or will the zero dollar concept of personal responsibility and character fix it? You can't pump money into an empty hole, but if a real structure of personal responsibility goes into something real where the parents are on board, 10 dollars can turn into millions, and they will get that. Jesus said, he who has some, will be given multitudes more. He who has nothing, will have it taken away and receive nothing. He was talking about personal character.
Like Jesus said, do not give a man a fish, teach him how to fish. But if someone is not willing to learn how to fish, even that effort will be wasted. It all starts with the person themselves, or in this case, their parents. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink it. No real change happens until it comes from the person themselves. The solutions to problems comes from the person themselves first, and then maybe the outside world might change.
I remember a very wise statement, that doesn't necessarily relate directly to this discussion, but it relates in a very general way.
If you want peace in the world, do not try to carpet the whole of the world, for it is much easier to put on slippers.
I did not say that simply increasing the school budget would solve things. There is a structural reorganization required, along with a paradigm shift.

Glossy $90 textbooks, computer equipment all over, all expensive, and it does not solve the problem. An emphasis on learning, critical thinking, Socratic method, and so on would do more than more $$$.

Money matters when we see a great discrepancy in the funds available to a school in a rich vs poor neighborhood. All schools should be equally funded. That should be the law in every state.

“Personal responsibiity” is a conservative cliche with little substance. It smacks of Calvinism.

Are you sure that “fish” saying comes from Jesus? I don't think so.

If we assume the schools are structured wrongly, then it is absurd for you to blame the horse for not drinking. Perhaps the water tastes bad. Let's address that first.

Schools cannot go into homes and change parenting skills and practices. But education can be made more attractive and more productive... certainly other social changes need to occur and that requires a political will we are sorely lacking these days.

Your final statement then suggests that we should worry only about ourselves, and the rest of the world be damned. This is inconsistent with the goal of reforming education.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#223 May 28, 2013
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
Your right. They can act peaceful if they want but deep down Muslims are a cancer of society. We have a Muslim president is going to take your guns if you let him. When that happens, the Muslims will behead Christians by the millions in the name of Islam.
Tea Party nutcase. Obama is not Muslim. Nor is he trying to take your guns. Do-nothing Congress won't even allow background checks at gun shows, we're hardly at the point of having guns taken.

You are useless in the fight against Islam if you think “liberals” are the problem. That is using Islam as yet another bogus excuse to lambast the Left.

Look how well Reaganomics turned out, LOL!!! Connedservatives are destroying this country while you Fox-addled brainwashed minions applaud.

Turn off Fox, wake up, get a clue.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#224 May 28, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
During a visit to Baltimore several years ago, Katleen Cleaver gave a talk, in in part of her talk she read from once secret FBI files which revealed that J. Edgar Hoover was more worreid about Black Panther PROGRAMS (free breakfast, clinics, housing cooperative and political education) than about the guns they sometimes carried. Our secret police were more worried about Panthers organizing rent strikes and teaching folk how to organize than by an threat (usually exaggerated anyway) of violence from the Party. During her visit to the Bmore/DC area last month, Angela Davis--a close friend of the BPP--made similar analyses. It's partly due to the influence of elders who were former Bmor Panther leaders that I decided that education was the best place for me to be in order to promote progressive values and to bequeath unto students (white, black or other) the legacy of what some (like Cedric Robinson) call the "Black RADICAL Tradition"
The BPP program was entirely positive. That is why the FBI had to destroy it.

I keep thinking as Fox obsesses on this IRS “scandal”--- WHERE is the outrage over the murders of Fred Hampton, Bunchy Carter, et al.? Where is the outrage over FBI participation in the murder of many AIM activists at Pine Ridge?

This govt has actively and violently suppressed POSITIVE resistance movements, and there has still been no investigation, no outrage, no justice...

And yes the BPP was one of the influences on me which led me to be a bilingual teacher, teaching in Watts, East Salinas, etc., knowing that Knowledge is Power!
Seeker

Lowell, MA

#225 May 28, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say that simply increasing the school budget would solve things. There is a structural reorganization required, along with a paradigm shift.
Glossy $90 textbooks, computer equipment all over, all expensive, and it does not solve the problem. An emphasis on learning, critical thinking, Socratic method, and so on would do more than more $$$.
Money matters when we see a great discrepancy in the funds available to a school in a rich vs poor neighborhood. All schools should be equally funded. That should be the law in every state.
“Personal responsibiity” is a conservative cliche with little substance. It smacks of Calvinism.
Are you sure that “fish” saying comes from Jesus? I don't think so.
If we assume the schools are structured wrongly, then it is absurd for you to blame the horse for not drinking. Perhaps the water tastes bad. Let's address that first.
Schools cannot go into homes and change parenting skills and practices. But education can be made more attractive and more productive... certainly other social changes need to occur and that requires a political will we are sorely lacking these days.
Your final statement then suggests that we should worry only about ourselves, and the rest of the world be damned. This is inconsistent with the goal of reforming education.
Like I said before, i have a friend of mine who taught in an inner city school system in Camden New Jersey. She really wanted to make a difference before she finally had to give up. She didn't think lack of money was the real problem at all. She saw it as this.

Problem 1
She was white

Problem 2
The kids never wanted to learn and they used to talk loud to each other while she was talking and when she would talk even louder, they would just talk even louder to continue to drown her out.

Problem 3 and the biggest problem.
Whenever the parents had to be called in for a problem, almost always, I didn't say always, but almost always, she was immediately the bad guy, not their kid and the parents turned out to be more ignorant than the kid was.

I didn't do that job, she did. And she said she really wanted to help and she made very little money, but knowing her, that's just the kind of person she is (and I think she's wonderful, but often naive). But she admitted that she had to give up. To her, it honestly seemed completely hopeless and pointless. If you can't even get parental support, then it's hopeless. What authority could she ever have if the parents almost always refused to back her up?

When my mother got a call from school, and she got many about me, her first question to them was, "what did he do this time?". And of course, she was right. That's called parenting. Many kids don't want to learn. I didn't. And that's where the parents step in.
christian

Fort Wayne, IN

#226 May 28, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>Tea Party nutcase. Obama is not Muslim. Nor is he trying to take your guns. Do-nothing Congress won't even allow background checks at gun shows, we're hardly at the point of having guns taken.

You are useless in the fight against Islam if you think “liberals” are the problem. That is using Islam as yet another bogus excuse to lambast the Left.

Look how well Reaganomics turned out, LOL!!! Connedservatives are destroying this country while you Fox-addled brainwashed minions applaud.

Turn off Fox, wake up, get a clue.
I'm not in any tea party. I don't watch Fox News. I see my town and the jobless rates and crime. I see people everywhere loading up on guns and ammo. Please explain....

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#227 May 28, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
During a visit to Baltimore several years ago, Katleen Cleaver gave a talk, in in part of her talk she read from once secret FBI files which revealed that J. Edgar Hoover was more worreid about Black Panther PROGRAMS (free breakfast, clinics, housing cooperative and political education) than about the guns they sometimes carried. Our secret police were more worried about Panthers organizing rent strikes and teaching folk how to organize than by an threat (usually exaggerated anyway) of violence from the Party. During her visit to the Bmore/DC area last month, Angela Davis--a close friend of the BPP--made similar analyses. It's partly due to the influence of elders who were former Bmor Panther leaders that I decided that education was the best place for me to be in order to promote progressive values and to bequeath unto students (white, black or other) the legacy of what some (like Cedric Robinson) call the "Black RADICAL Tradition"
We finally see eye to eye on something. The government will do everything they can to prevent Black Power in this community, including hire thugs like the US Organization to murder political organizers. But the ideas never die. Right now, we are organinizing housing co-ops and credit unions. I proposed the ideas and they took off like wild fire. They have a life of their own because the need is so great. But there is nothing new about co-op economics in this community. It is just that every time we have atempted it in the past, the government has made war against it. One of the biggest mistakes of the past was to focus on n-word-tudism too much. As a result, they isolated us along racial lines. But poor whites also need co-op economics. That is what proved to be key in my own work. The whites are already doing like things here and there. And the blacks are he bigest beneficiaries. For example, I am prosposing Empower the Poor as a slogan. Do not depend on the Dummycats and the liberals to solve our problems. They will never end poverty because they get rich off exploting poor people for votes and for money. Let poor people control our own Economic and political affairs. So, I proposed this to the Convention People's Party. That means working with non-liberal poor whites (No "gay" marriage. We do not have time for it.) That means in effect that poor whites will benefit from Economic Development and Black Power in Africa.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#228 May 28, 2013
For example, one of the things that happened at the end of the Civil War was two all balck regiments donated their entire last paychecks to build Lincoln Teachers' College, now univerisity. Get rid of your elitist notions and reclaim that spirit by helping to build te Convention People's Pazrty in North America. Poor people are the most generous and charitable people in the world. This is based on Christianity and Islam. Hence, we MUST oppose "gay" marriage in order to solve our own problems. "Gay" marriage is a diversion and a distraction. It confuses people. Be true to Revealed Morality and we can mobilize the poor to solve our own problems. The rich and the "middle class" will never do it.

Level 8

Saint Louis, MO

#229 May 28, 2013
Seeker wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know exactly where the Black Panthers got their money. But, I do know that the All-African People's Revolutioary Party at one time paid dues. My Convention People's Party does not require dues payments at this time although I encourgae us to pay dues, maybe $20/month per member. I contribute much more than that amount, much more, voluntarily. Also, other poor people make huge contributions. As I said, poor people are the most generous in the world. For example, India had millions of its peolle die of stavation since Independence. But, the people of India, contribute money to help us revive the Convention People's Party at a time when the enemy has all our assets frozen and refuses to unfreeze them. Once we realize that we can finance ourselves, there is nothing that the enemy can do to starve us by cutting off our welfare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism in Prague 3 min enoch powell 41
Why do Black men always live off women? (Oct '10) 3 min Truth Hurts 177
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Jimmy 1,396,250
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min TranshumanX 46,583
Am in search Of good wife 11 min Drilling for the ... 11
Black woman bought Crab Legs with Foodstamp card (Aug '12) 21 min DerekJ 238
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 23 min thetruth 7,989
Eurafrica 24 min Skiff Azlaan 63
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr dreamhunk 32,705
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 3 hr The Reality 47
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 5 hr Fukanig 116
More from around the web