BW could learn A LOT from gisele bund...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Tamale

Philadelphia, PA

#44 Jul 20, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>See...now giselle would NEVER say something like this. Obviously y'al are learning disabled which explains why y'all are also mostly man-less.
Giselle wouldn't need to say something like this, her men don't constantly bash their women. I'd die for my husband because he'd die for me. loyalty is a two way street. You IR brothas who bash BW are just as bad as the sistas who bash BM. Yall nut cases deserve eachother. By all means enjoy putting eachother down, I just don't care anymore. Good luck with your WW, Roger. Oops, I mean desmond....lol

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#45 Jul 20, 2012
Tamale wrote:
<quoted text>Giselle wouldn't need to say something like this, her men don't constantly bash their women. I'd die for my husband because he'd die for me. loyalty is a two way street. You IR brothas who bash BW are just as bad as the sistas who bash BM. Yall nut cases deserve eachother. By all means enjoy putting eachother down, I just don't care anymore. Good luck with your WW, Roger. Oops, I mean desmond....lol
Aint you the one who was prowlin around at 4am the other night tellin anyh wm still hanging around they you know they would like to fk you?
Tamale

Philadelphia, PA

#46 Jul 20, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Aint you the one who was prowlin around at 4am the other night tellin anyh wm still hanging around they you know they would like to fk you?
Many WM, WW, BM, BW etc, would pay top dollar for a piece of my sweet chocolate azz. What's your point? Oh, I get it, you're deflecting! Nice try Roger, but stay on topic, mkay.

“Incoming Humor. :)”

Level 6

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#47 Jul 27, 2012
Oh wow...This statement is so.... Controversial.

J-Town Ninja OhH YeE AhH

“Version 2.0”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#48 Jul 27, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
Here's a woman who stands behind her man 100%...she defends him and she even goes to the mat for him. That's what a wife is supposed to be: Supportive, loving, self-sacrificing. You don't see her disrespecting her man out in front of everybody because he missed the pass. You don't see her publicly blaming him for something that's not his fault like these bw constantly do. Even if it WAS his fault, she's still got his back. These bw can't even support a movie about bm. They gotta b8tch about boycotting the movie cause it dosen't have them in it. Yeah, it's all about the black woman, aint it? Then they actually have the nerve to wonder why they're alone... Hey, you dumb b8tches...take an example. This is what a REAL woman looks like.
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/02/09/gis...
lol, Brady constantly caters to that woman... and is poked fun at for it... He supports her career, watches/takes the kid, etc... Im guessing if a black man would do the same for a black woman, they would be treated the same way she treats Tom Brady

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#49 Jul 27, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are also stating that your brother is inferior to the white men whom you date at Starbucks.
And you have the audacity to state your foolishness.
You need to think before you ...well you know... you can figure this much out.
You have an inferiority complex and don't even know.
I feel sorry for you.
Lol get em....

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#50 Jul 27, 2012
^^this was meant for virgos post not you blackphoney^^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Cheech the Conser... 1,580,754
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 20 min FireFellow44 71
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 21 min sbt 28
Wanna waste time, date a Black man and get USED 24 min sbt 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 28 min sbt 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 41 min Pampam13 1,566
Mentally Ill Posters 42 min Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 1 hr iactually 68
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 1 hr Retribution 84
More from around the web