My dad wants me to marry a white guy.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Ebonygoddess

Dallas, TX

#1 May 14, 2012
Growing up my dad didn't like me having boyfriends but he would he always joke and tell me i like white boys.it was almost like he was trying manipulate me into liking them or something .he would say stuff like they have good credit.it made me not want to date them and i would find the darkest dudes to bring home lol that or hispanic dudes.he was annoyed with hispanic guys cause half his sisters married them.anyways he was really set on me marrying a white dude.always tring to introduce me to them.i really wasn't interested.lol whats funny is now i got a white boyfriend,engaged,pregnant and he hates it.i guess you have to be carful what you wish for.
Ambiguous

Dallas, TX

#2 May 14, 2012
He's has issues are you mixed?
Ebonygoddess

United States

#3 May 14, 2012
Ambiguous wrote:
He's has issues are you mixed?
no black/jamaican

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#4 May 14, 2012
My dad doesnt care who i marry as long as he treats me right.... but he does tend to get along a bit better with my white boyfriends... guess its a white male bond who knows. He just never forced into my head that i better not bring home a black guy... didnt matter i brought my three favorite flavors home anyway.. i would say he got along the least with this Rican i dated he felt the guy considered himself a papi chulo... he was right caught dude out there by phone spoofing his arse for fun and he thought i was my friend calling trying to sneak and meet up with him... bytch was cold busted but i digress my dad dont care as long as dude isnt about the bullshyt....
Ambiguous

United States

#5 May 14, 2012
Oh thats weird def some self-hate there.
miguel

United States

#6 May 14, 2012
Ebonygoddess wrote:
<quoted text>no black/jamaican
aahh reggae music I love it. That music is very good. Especially Bob Marley.
Ebonygoddess

United States

#7 May 15, 2012
Ambiguous wrote:
Oh thats weird def some self-hate there.
no i think he was just trying to look out for me.unfortunately he believed bad stereotypes about aam.i think he thought it would be better if i played it save.my grandma did the same thing when she move to the us.that probably why i only have one black uncle.the rest of my aunts are with mexicans and one a wm.my grandma had 14 kids and only two boys both with jamaican women.i have no clue what that woman was teaching her kids.i think its kind of sad.
Ebonygoddess

United States

#8 May 15, 2012
miguel wrote:
<quoted text>aahh reggae music I love it. That music is very good. Especially Bob Marley.
yeah i love bob marley he had so much meanings behind his music.there not much music like that nowadays

“Cardinals-World Series :}”

Level 4

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#9 May 15, 2012
Ebony you have problems. I don't think you're ready to be a mother. God bless your heart.
Ebonygoddess

Dallas, TX

#10 May 15, 2012
ISW__REBORN wrote:
My dad doesnt care who i marry as long as he treats me right.... but he does tend to get along a bit better with my white boyfriends... guess its a white male bond who knows. He just never forced into my head that i better not bring home a black guy... didnt matter i brought my three favorite flavors home anyway.. i would say he got along the least with this Rican i dated he felt the guy considered himself a papi chulo... he was right caught dude out there by phone spoofing his arse for fun and he thought i was my friend calling trying to sneak and meet up with him... bytch was cold busted but i digress my dad dont care as long as dude isnt about the bullshyt....
your dads white?i can understand that but my dad is black and he encouraged me and my sister to marry white.he didn't even care for jamaican guys.i dated alot of blacks guys because of that.my sister married a bm and he loves the dude.i don't know why he wanted us to marry wm.i think it because he believed bad stereotypes about aam.but he never told me straight up not to marry a bm.
Ebonygoddess

United States

#11 May 15, 2012
HelloWorld3 wrote:
Ebony you have problems. I don't think you're ready to be a mother. God bless your heart.
fine think what you want.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#12 May 15, 2012
Ebonygoddess wrote:
Growing up my dad didn't like me having boyfriends but he would he always joke and tell me i like white boys.it was almost like he was trying manipulate me into liking them or something .he would say stuff like they have good credit.it made me not want to date them and i would find the darkest dudes to bring home lol that or hispanic dudes.he was annoyed with hispanic guys cause half his sisters married them.anyways he was really set on me marrying a white dude.always tring to introduce me to them.i really wasn't interested.lol whats funny is now i got a white boyfriend,engaged,pregnant and he hates it.i guess you have to be carful what you wish for.
MACEO
Do hyou mean like you lacked "Emotional Discipline" and chased after WW office sluts and lost everything?
Aren't you living off your 60 year old Sister in Woodbridge, VA now?
Rather sad
I guess you lack Discipline emotionally" and you had to pay for your Poor Decisions!
Now you see MACEO Why many white men make the decisions that they do and try to stick with them!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#13 May 15, 2012
Ebonygoddess---MACEO wrote:
MACEO

I see more and more BW marrying WM from there respected colleges because the younger generation said they are not putting up with what Black men behaviors and lack!

Like it or not,I think IR for BW will increase quite a bit! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#14 May 15, 2012
Ebonygoddes-----MACEOs wrote:
<quoted text>your dads white?i can understand that but my dad is black and he encouraged me and my sister to marry white.he didn't even care for jamaican guys.i dated alot of blacks guys because of that.my sister married a bm and he loves the dude.i don't know why he wanted us to marry wm.i think it because he believed bad stereotypes about aam.but he never told me straight up not to marry a bm.
MACEO

Do hyou mean like you lacked "Emotional Discipline" and chased after WW office sluts and lost everything?

Aren't you living off your 60 year old Sister in Woodbridge, VA now?

Rather sad

I guess you lack Discipline emotionally" and you had to pay for your Poor Decisions!

Now you see MACEO Why many white men make the decisions that they do and try to stick with them!
Ambiguous

Dallas, TX

#15 May 15, 2012
Wow youre family is nuts.
candaycoated

Wichita, KS

#16 May 15, 2012
My dad doesn't want me dating white guys and called one of my exs who was half native and half white a half breed when he found a condom wrapper in my bedroom.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#17 May 15, 2012
Ebonygoddess wrote:
<quoted text>your dads white?i can understand that but my dad is black and he encouraged me and my sister to marry white.he didn't even care for jamaican guys.i dated alot of blacks guys because of that.my sister married a bm and he loves the dude.i don't know why he wanted us to marry wm.i think it because he believed bad stereotypes about aam.but he never told me straight up not to marry a bm.
Was your dad born in the carribean? My mom was born on the US but her parents migrated here from Trinidad. Most carribean and africans do believe the stereotype about african americans... sadly a majority do fit it! Niw if your dad didnt want you to date a bm jamacian then i woukd see that as self hate but he is weary of aam from what you said. Lets be real compare aam to other bm worldwide and you'll see aam if they have absent fathers dont value family nor marriage as oppossed to bm born outside of the US and its true! But ill be called a racist or some dumb shyt to try to deflect from the truth...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#18 May 15, 2012
candaycoated wrote:
My dad doesn't want me dating white guys and called one of my exs who was half native and half white a half breed when he found a condom wrapper in my bedroom.
Dont you get tired of giving out personal information to show how dense you are... i mean i done caught mad people playing your arse out over the silly shyt you say... are you that retarded that you still havent learned. Why coukdnt you just said my dad called this native american and white dude half breed and just left it like that. No you have to let everyone know you was being extra loose by throwing in the condom part.... aint nothing wtong with sex but when you list all the people you fuked and other nikkas on a site can recite their names back to you and tell you embarrassing shyt you said regarding their genitalia or appearance you look straight up window licking slow....
Ebonygoddess

United States

#19 May 15, 2012
Ambiguous wrote:
Wow youre family is nuts.
i don'tthink its race more than it is stereotypes.i think when he thinks of aam he thinks of rapers and guys like little wayne.
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#20 May 15, 2012
Ebonygoddess wrote:
Many BM say this because they're trying to see if you're date out.....

they don't want you to date out though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are not all people the same color? 2 min Trench 3
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Suxbumski is weak 1,155,657
My letter of resignation 4 min Samoan Irish 30
Why protest the recent shooting in St Louis 4 min The Black Channel 4
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 min Ben YISRAEL 28,947
Merry Christmas White People 5 min Samoan Irish 108
Black Rapist 8 min The Black Channel 4
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 27 min PERVY 184
When China awakes, it will shake the West 42 min The Void 99
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Insect Trust 98,686